What happened to the Mughal Empire ?

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hell-o

Belrose, Australia

#1 Apr 28, 2010
what ever happened to the mughal empire?
what ever happened to the marathi empire?
what ever happened to the sikh empire?

they're all gone.

muslims, hindus, and sikhs. the white christians beat you and subjugated you ALL.
but for now, where is the british empire?

will the chinese take over the subcontinent?
who knows.?

empires grow and fall,- and ALL of you are living in the glories of the past. get over it, and make a difference in the world. commit an act of honesty or kindness to counter the numerous acts of corruption, done in south asia and worldwide.

display the true qualities of your religion.- however false it may be.

Encourage and uplift, do something positive, let go of the demons of your past - it is obvious that many of you are haunted by other religious communities - just read the other posts and see what you all write about.

YOU CAN CHANGE TODAY.
Shakthi

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 28, 2010
what ever happened to the mughal empire?
what ever happened to the marathi empire?
what ever happened to the sikh empire?

1.The mughal empire which was founded on false religion, greed, murder, pillage, backstabbing etc was destroyed by the marathi, sikh and the small remnants of it was destroyed eventually the british empire.
2.The marathi empire was created as a result of hindus fighting back several hundred years of evil rule by various men who did bad deeds hiding under islamic rule. The empire fell apart as a result of division between indians.

3.The sikh empire was created as a result of sikhs fighting back the same evil men who ruled the mughal and afghan Empires. The sikh empire fell apart for the same reason shown above. Divisions between indians.

The british empire was created when the british took advantage of the divide between indians and even their empire eventually fell as a result of their past sins even though they were christians. One of the worlds largest empires fell apart after World War 2 and became bankrupt beyond recovery. All empires rise and fall. Since you dont believe in the divine here's my scientific reasoning. Newtons 3rd law states anything that goes up on earth will have to come down eventually.

Change is necessary. The demons of the past will come back if those same demons try to create more evil, so those demons shouldn't be forgotten. Instead people should make sure that the past wont repeat itself ever again and demon shouldn't be given a chance to raise their ugly heads ever again.

And no china wont take over the continent. Even if it tries to do so there will be wars and that'd lead to destruction.

Glories of the past depends on what we've accomplished for example bringing down evil men who murdered innocent people left and right was a glorious thing to do. Killing, hurting others in the name of religion, corruption, hate, greed isn't glorious. Saving the planet from all those bad men is a glorious thing to do. So lets make sure history wont repeat itself ever again.
Shakthi

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 28, 2010
Earths past has seen conflicts among humans for resources. Then came religious conflicts along with ethnic conflicts. Who started the conflicts? Humans, by lack of their control and bad desires. So as long as humans dont have any control these things will happen.

Kali Yug will be like that until all people around the world learn how to be peaceful and then Kali Yug will end.
Aurangzeb

Swadlincote, UK

#4 Apr 29, 2010
The Mogul or Islamic Empire was around for a thousand years throughout The Arab World, Middle-East, South Asia, South East Asia and Africa, the British Empire was around for around few hundred years from 1583 to the 1st World War and 2nd World War with Nazi Germany.

There was no such thing as a 'Sikh Empire' as it only lasted around 20 years which is akin to a Parish council
ASHU

India

#5 Apr 29, 2010
as per quran
Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent
villages and caravans & planned 38 others

“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.”(Hadith)
As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful

foolish muslims following Muhammad "OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE GOD IS LOVING, MERCIFULL , FORGIVING
JUST COMPARE THE LIFE OF Muhammad WITH JESUS AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE ....I AM PROUD THAT MY LORD JESUS IS NOT A RAPIST ,KILLER
Aurangzeb

Swadlincote, UK

#6 Apr 29, 2010
But your a fool.

Jesus is also a Prophet in Islam, he is known as Isa, his mother is known as Miriam.

But you started a topic on Islamic Empire? What's that got to do with convertin people to Christianity? You stupid Dikh
ASHU

India

#7 Apr 29, 2010
i am sorry for hurting your feeling but this is the truth.
only , and only jesus said " i am the way, the life and the truth" no prophet ,no guru,no idol god, no baba, this is a question to all muslims .As islam was founded after 500 years of christ death ,how can you say that jesus was a prophet .question to all readers just compary the life of jesus with all gurus ,so call idol gods , and see the difference ,
LAST QUESTION - ask your self how can you get rid of sexual lust ,fornification ,mastrubation ,anger ,negative thoughts etc -only jesus can help you in getting rid of this it is my personal experience .
YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR HEART , NOT YOUR RELIGION
sdakvo

Highland Park, NJ

#8 Apr 29, 2010
mughal empire which last 100yrs hit a brick wall- when it came up against the sikhs it crumbled! 1000yrs- ended by the sikhs- that called an arse wiping!

Sikh empire last over 100yrs- and they ruled the so called most impossible terrain of afghanistan and pathan mountains an hills-
they did being 2% of population in punjab- that in itself says alot!
not to mention no other army in the world has ruled the pathans-
that says one thing-
Dont mess with Sikhs- and there stronger breed than pathans!
Sorry Asif- but I think ur hallucinating on ur grandads opium too much.
Hell-o

Belrose, Australia

#9 Apr 29, 2010
Hindu's, Sikh's, Muslim's, and Christian's,- you are all at it again.
What can you do TODAY to make your faith(less) group better.
Those previous empires are not even a living memory anymore, they're all in history books.

What are the best teachings from Jesus, Muhammad, Nanak, Krishna, Buddha etc....?
Whatever you write as a reply will be noticed by your 'God', so write with good intentions.

religulous !
Aurangzeb

Swadlincote, UK

#10 Apr 30, 2010
sdakvo wrote:
mughal empire which last 100yrs hit a brick wall- when it came up against the sikhs it crumbled! 1000yrs- ended by the sikhs- that called an arse wiping!
Sikh empire last over 100yrs- and they ruled the so called most impossible terrain of afghanistan and pathan mountains an hills-
they did being 2% of population in punjab- that in itself says alot!
not to mention no other army in the world has ruled the pathans-
that says one thing-
Dont mess with Sikhs- and there stronger breed than pathans!
Sorry Asif- but I think ur hallucinating on ur grandads opium too much.
You stupid dikh k0k listen you giftwrap gandu, The United Afghans defeated the British, ie the very same British that made Ranjit Singh into a Christian, the dikhs lost against the British twice, the British ended the last King of India ie the reign of Maharajah Bahadur Shah Zafar.

When you dikhs stop making things up and face the truth, you will maybe, just maybe get the respect you crave instead of being hated the world over.
sdakvo

Highland Park, NJ

#12 Apr 30, 2010
yes the united afghans defeated the british, the russians ,french etc etc.
BUT- the afghan pathans- were ruled by the SIKHS-

Sorry my dear sulla but cant change facts in history.

As for the british- there were 2 battles against the sikhs- the first they lost!
the seond both lost but thanks to dogras from kashmir who deserted the sikh army because they made a deal with british- in the morning both lost and both were to retreat- dogras sold out to british and told them to stay in camp- hence they won.

Mind u Sikhs were only 2% of population in punjab- yet they brought u mughals to ur knees and ruled to kabul!

As for maharaja ranjit singh- he was taken away as a young boy- brainwashed like u sullahs like to do and converted-
Good news is that even after all that he came back to sikhism- died as a Sikh.
As for making things up- I will leave to u sullahs who live in ur own fantasy worlds- u are the all knowing experts in fabricating history to cover up ur shamless losses in history to sikhs.

Sikhs neither crave nor demand respect- respect is something others give u.

As god keeps us we are, as he protects us we live!

Asif sullah ghadu.filthy sullah
kuta hindu

Nottingham, UK

#13 Apr 30, 2010
sdakvo wrote:
yes the united afghans defeated the british, the russians ,french etc etc.
BUT- the afghan pathans- were ruled by the SIKHS-
Sorry my dear sulla but cant change facts in history.
As for the british- there were 2 battles against the sikhs- the first they lost!
the seond both lost but thanks to dogras from kashmir who deserted the sikh army because they made a deal with british- in the morning both lost and both were to retreat- dogras sold out to british and told them to stay in camp- hence they won.
Mind u Sikhs were only 2% of population in punjab- yet they brought u mughals to ur knees and ruled to kabul!
As for maharaja ranjit singh- he was taken away as a young boy- brainwashed like u sullahs like to do and converted-
Good news is that even after all that he came back to sikhism- died as a Sikh.
As for making things up- I will leave to u sullahs who live in ur own fantasy worlds- u are the all knowing experts in fabricating history to cover up ur shamless losses in history to sikhs.
As god keeps us we are, as he protects us we live!
Asif sullah ghadu.filthy sullah
fudi yorr dya! u forget to mention how many muslims were fighting in sikh army you little worm filthy maggot you distort history maderchod! teri ma de fudi chukri me !
kuta hindu

Nottingham, UK

#14 Apr 30, 2010
sdakvo wrote:
in 1984 sikhs got respect they deserved many hindu officers pissed and sh!tted in your hari mander monkey temple!
kuta musalman

UK

#15 Apr 30, 2010
You musalmans still piss and shet on your own mosques and your own kind as well as others hiding under islamic tutti holes in your own shet. So muslim maderchod you are in no condition to judge anybody. You will be judged for your muslamani wrong doings.

My d**k is in your maas phuddi as I type. I will take it out and put it in her mouth soon.
sdakvo

Highland Park, NJ

#16 Apr 30, 2010
yes- and they also paid for it- so did the muslims-
anyone who has disrespected the holy harmander saheb in history- got sent to the maker!

As for the muslims- yes there were some muslims who fought as part of the sikh army- one in particular was a general- and when he was sent to take care of some silly pathans he refused to fight them as they were muslims-
hence the sikhs knew the reliabilty of muslims was questionable-
But some muslims who did fight for the sikhs- yes- but too few to make a real difference on the battle field.

Not to say that there were not some decent trustworthy muslims- many were held in high regard at the time by sikhs.- I do not deny this-
Many of the great maharajas personal bodygards were muslim.
And there was one muslim general who had alot of respect and regards for the maharaja ranjit singh.

Sikhs although were put through brutal tactics of muslims in the past such as conversions or there women and children were killed in front of them- despite all this- when Sikhs too over after finishing off the mughals- they never brutalised the muslims who lived in the kingdom- they were treated with respect and honor and dignity- they were allowed to be generals and members in the royal court!! they were never brutalised in any way despite the treatment they gave to sikhs in the past.

Whatever respect was there for muslims- ended after partition- when they stole everything from all indians of all religions and made a fundimentalist religious islamic pakistan!!!!
Not that pakistan is a problem if sikhs and hindus can live with dignity without getting there heads chopped. or getting harnessed.
But the problem is sullahs are the most intolerable people on earth.
During partition - so many sikhs and hindus had to leave due to sullah intolerance- It was the sullahs who started up the whole issue- Yet today many muslims equal to the population of pakistan live well in india- the same cant be said about pakistan-
the few Sikhs and hindus who stayed behind have been harassed so much- many have had to leave from pakistan.

So my dear sullah while those muslims who had the respect of the sikhs during there kingdom are no more- and the muslims now in pakistan have a horrendous track record to sikhs and hindus.
SOOO as much as sikhs want to be freinds with sullahs- ur sullah track record simply does not allow much goodwill to flourish!!
cause at the end of the day- u always prove urselves to be sullah bechods!
kuta musalman

UK

#17 Apr 30, 2010
Sullahs are trapped by their own wrong doings and before its too late they should get out of that trap or remain in there like helpless slaves.
kuta hindu

Nottingham, UK

#18 Apr 30, 2010
sdakvo wrote:
yes- and they also paid for it- so did the muslims-
anyone who has disrespected the holy harmander saheb in history- got sent to the maker!
As for the muslims- yes there were some muslims who fought as part of the sikh army- one in particular was a general- and when he was sent to take care of some silly pathans he refused to fight them as they were muslims-
hence the sikhs knew the reliabilty of muslims was questionable-
But some muslims who did fight for the sikhs- yes- but too few to make a real difference on the battle field.
Not to say that there were not some decent trustworthy muslims- many were held in high regard at the time by sikhs.- I do not deny this-
Many of the great maharajas personal bodygards were muslim.
And there was one muslim general who had alot of respect and regards for the maharaja ranjit singh.
Sikhs although were put through brutal tactics of muslims in the past such as conversions or there women and children were killed in front of them- despite all this- when Sikhs too over after finishing off the mughals- they never brutalised the muslims who lived in the kingdom- they were treated with respect and honor and dignity- they were allowed to be generals and members in the royal court!! they were never brutalised in any way despite the treatment they gave to sikhs in the past.
Whatever respect was there for muslims- ended after partition- when they stole everything from all indians of all religions and made a fundimentalist religious islamic pakistan!!!!
Not that pakistan is a problem if sikhs and hindus can live with dignity without getting there heads chopped. or getting harnessed.
But the problem is sullahs are the most intolerable people on earth.
During partition - so many sikhs and hindus had to leave due to sullah intolerance- It was the sullahs who started up the whole issue- Yet today many muslims equal to the population of pakistan live well in india- the same cant be said about pakistan-
the few Sikhs and hindus who stayed behind have been harassed so much- many have had to leave from pakistan.
So my dear sullah while those muslims who had the respect of the sikhs during there kingdom are no more- and the muslims now in pakistan have a horrendous track record to sikhs and hindus.
SOOO as much as sikhs want to be freinds with sullahs- ur sullah track record simply does not allow much goodwill to flourish!!
cause at the end of the day- u always prove urselves to be sullah bechods!
you see you kutas live in contradiction you spend most of your lives cursing all muslims yet you admit there where also great muslims whos work you stole and entered into your granth. what you fail to do is inspect the wrong doings of your own community whilst the muslims of malerkotla condemnded killing of gurus children hence were spared by sikhs but so mustvte many other muslims but your bandar bahadur spared neither women nor children his was a universal hate for all muslims guilty or not and he butchered any he and his sikhs laid hands on including digging out the dead and burning of the bones! the crimes that you sikhs inflicted on innocent muslim population who at times were themselves victims of moghal attrocities are most horendous and denied by biggots like yourselves but thankfully recorded in history for youngsters never to forget. as for banda he got what he deserved for killing innocent populations and if rest of sikhs were killed for doing same as banda i say fcuk em they got what they deserved and if you support likes of banda bandar there will always be hatred war between us!
kuta hindu

Nottingham, UK

#19 Apr 30, 2010
kuta musalman wrote:
Sullahs are trapped by their own wrong doings and before its too late they should get out of that trap or remain in there like helpless slaves.
ma de fudi yorr de you no match when we wake up and deep down you all know it!
Pathani gay

UK

#20 Apr 30, 2010
There's nothing to contradict musalman kute descended from kanjars. Banda Bahadur ji never killed women or children. Instead he sacrificed his life to save helpless hindus. You bad muslims ever since your history began has been enslaving women children and killing them like dogs, to gain what p*ssy ? You bast*rds haven't gained anything other than the wrath and curse of others. You are a slave kute. Your mughal and pathan ancestors started this and we ended it. As long as you support the likes of sullahs and killers there you will be f*cked for your wrong doings. If you bast*rds musalmans get killed for killing innocents, thats what you deserve. Dont think you can spread your poison everywhere. You will be f*cked and stopped.
Pathani gay

UK

#21 Apr 30, 2010
kuta hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
ma de fudi yorr de you no match when we wake up and deep down you all know it!
Maderchod ke aulaad when you wake up you will be f*cked, thats its, f*cked hard. Deep down inside me I know that I will f*ck you so badly that your enslaved ancestors will wake up and tremble and your kind will flee in all directions cause I wont show no mercy to your used holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koi muth marega meri gf ki bare me gandi bate k... 5 hr Jatin 1
Legs lover hai koi meri tarah 11 hr Jatin 7
muje mota lund chahiye (Dec '15) 23 hr Sameer_Mumbai 181
app ki sab se gandi sex fantacy kya hai plz sh... (Sep '15) 23 hr Sameer_Mumbai 1,062
meri girlfriend ki gandi bate karo skype pe Dec 7 Jatin 2
panipat,karnal,kurukshetra ke gay contact me (Apr '16) Dec 5 Manish Kurukshetra 38
Bangalore Unsatisfied horny ladies Dec 5 khanry79 1
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) Nov 27 Jay 30,350
More from around the web