Bambi

UK

#1 May 25, 2008
True of false, Sikism is:

1. a man made movement.

2. in essence is a martial movement.

3. all its followers r Hindu converts.

4. is a 'lite' version of hinduism

5.within 3 generations will b defunct especially in the West.

6. If Guru nanak is eternal then how can he be reincarnated?

7. Can sikhs provide conclusive proof, that the 9 gurus after Guru Nanak weren't a reincarnation of him? Theoretically this is possible if u follow the principle if not the logic of reincarnation!

8. Sikhism is a nepotistic movement as all the 10 Gurus were closely related 2 each other.

9. There exists mass apathy & indiffrence 2 Sikhism especailly in the west, proven by many Sikh women marrying non-sikhs & the new generations not practicing Sikhism.

10. Sexual relations bewteen husband's brother/s & his wife is common in most sikh households, especially in Indian Punjab.

11. Sikhism preaches "all religions lead to god", if thats the case then y do Sikh men go bananas wen a sikh converts to Islam? If sikhs realy beleive in this teaching then y don't sikhs explore other Abrahamic religions?

12.Sikh martial history is over-egged coz if Sikhs were all that & not just full of hot-air then y didn't they avenge wot happened 2 them at the Golden Temple in 1984?

13. Sikhs are insignificant in 2days world & survive on past glories.

14. Sikh future resides in Bangra music & excessive alcohol consumption & sale.

15. Sikh contribution 2 d world has been NIL, in any sphere of human advancement.

16. siksim bought nothing new 2 world that which hadn't already existed in Islam or hinduism.
Sikh

UK

#2 May 25, 2008
Bambi wrote:
1. a man made movement.
2. in essence is a martial movement.
3. all its followers r Hindu converts.
4. is a 'lite' version of hinduism
5.within 3 generations will b defunct especially in the West.
6. If Guru nanak is eternal then how can he be reincarnated?
7. Can sikhs provide conclusive proof, that the 9 gurus after Guru Nanak weren't a reincarnation of him? Theoretically this is possible if u follow the principle if not the logic of reincarnation!
8. Sikhism is a nepotistic movement as all the 10 Gurus were closely related 2 each other.
9. There exists mass apathy & indiffrence 2 Sikhism especailly in the west, proven by many Sikh women marrying non-sikhs & the new generations not practicing Sikhism.
10. Sexual relations bewteen husband's brother/s & his wife is common in most sikh households, especially in Indian Punjab.
11. Sikhism preaches "all religions lead to god", if thats the case then y do Sikh men go bananas wen a sikh converts to Islam? If sikhs realy beleive in this teaching then y don't sikhs explore other Abrahamic religions?
12.Sikh martial history is over-egged coz if Sikhs were all that & not just full of hot-air then y didn't they avenge wot happened 2 them at the Golden Temple in 1984?
13. Sikhs are insignificant in 2days world & survive on past glories.
14. Sikh future resides in Bangra music & excessive alcohol consumption & sale.
15. Sikh contribution 2 d world has been NIL, in any sphere of human advancement.
16. siksim bought nothing new 2 world that which hadn't already existed in Islam or hinduism.
You Muslim?
Fact

India

#4 May 25, 2008
Bambi wrote:
all its followers r Hindu converts.
is a 'lite' version of hinduism
Many muslims and christians also converted to Sikhism.

Sikhism is not a 'lite' version of hinduism.Instead Guru Ji condemned worship of idols by hindus and worship of places of cremation
by muslims.

"Religion consist not in wandering to places of cremation or in bathing at places of pilgrimages;
Abide pure amid the impurities of world; thus shall you find the way of religion."
(p-730,Guru Granth Sahib Ji)
Rahul

UK

#5 May 25, 2008
Naveen wrote:
Sikhism:
1. Believes in peace and doesn't approve child molestation, treating girls as impure sexual objects,
2. Killing innocent civilians from other religions, 3. Never calls other religions as kafirs or slaves
4. Believes that all religons WHO BELIEVE IN HUMANITY will lead to the Same GOD.
5. Treats women with proper respect like hinduism.
6. Believes in sharing love, peace.
7. Gurus told to sacrifice everything while protecting motherland and so are there many sikhs died for india while protecting hindus, sikhs, jains, bushists etc.
8. Sikhism DOESN'T BELIEVE in the QUANTITY OF FOLLOWERS but THE QUALITY OF RELIGION.
9. Sikhism never worships demon god who permits brutal atrocities and gives direct permission to have sex with daughter in laws also.
10. Sikhism believes in the integrity of the nation but not in the DISINTEGRATION OF OTHER NATIONS.
11. Sikhism NEVER USES FORCE TO SPREAD IT's IDEOLOGY.
12. Sikhs NEVER RAPED WAR CAPTIVES.
13. Sikhism believes in treating WOMEN OF OTHER RELIGIONS AS SISTERS BUT NOT SEX SLAVES.
Jai hind :-)
well done!
peace_lover

Birmingham, UK

#7 May 25, 2008
1. A goverment of a country does not neccesarily represent a religion.

2. Actions of individuals do not always represent the religion they suposidly follow.

3. in alot of comunities women marrying outside there religion is considered taboo so causes alot of tension, this happens in islaic, hindu and sikh comunities. honour killing happens in these communities and should be stoped.

4. saudi arabia if they were to follow the true islamic teaching then they will allow freedom of religion, as the quran prescribes.

5. i dont know why they are doing this, its something the law may need to look into.

islam is against child molestation, sexual harrasment of children and killing inocent people so please dont present these as facts.
peace_lover

Birmingham, UK

#9 May 25, 2008
lets talk about specific examples, as things may be more complicated then they seem
Bambi

UK

#11 May 25, 2008
Ur gone of on a mad ramble. u haven't refuted any of the points i raised as lies or facts. which must tel all d readers on dis forum dat all the points i raised r TRUE!
Naveen wrote:
Sikhism:
1. Believes in peace and doesn't approve child molestation, treating girls as impure sexual objects,
2. Killing innocent civilians from other religions, 3. Never calls other religions as kafirs or slaves
4. Believes that all religons WHO BELIEVE IN HUMANITY will lead to the Same GOD.
5. Treats women with proper respect like hinduism.
6. Believes in sharing love, peace.
7. Gurus told to sacrifice everything while protecting motherland and so are there many sikhs died for india while protecting hindus, sikhs, jains, bushists etc.
8. Sikhism DOESN'T BELIEVE in the QUANTITY OF FOLLOWERS but THE QUALITY OF RELIGION.
9. Sikhism never worships demon god who permits brutal atrocities and gives direct permission to have sex with daughter in laws also.
10. Sikhism believes in the integrity of the nation but not in the DISINTEGRATION OF OTHER NATIONS.
11. Sikhism NEVER USES FORCE TO SPREAD IT's IDEOLOGY.
12. Sikhs NEVER RAPED WAR CAPTIVES.
13. Sikhism believes in treating WOMEN OF OTHER RELIGIONS AS SISTERS BUT NOT SEX SLAVES.
Jai hind :-)
Sikh

UK

#12 May 25, 2008
Peacelover, as I told you we are only defending and not attacking. This bambi is attacking us by making these comments. We didn't said anything against Islam first! It makes no sense to explain us how peaceful islam is because we know islam is peaceful but some are just not understanding it and all of them are these certain persons. You should explain to them not us. If nobody attacks us there is no need to defend.
Bambi

UK

#13 May 25, 2008
don't b overly sensitive coz no one in this thread has attacked sikhism! i'm striving 4 d truth. d points i raised r a critique of sikhism. where did i insult or abuse any of siki teachings or the 10 gurus? this is y sikhs don't engage in religious dabates with any1 especially muslims coz u know u standing on condemned foundations. if anything i'm holding up a mirror 2 d sikhs of the world. by contemplating the points i've raised...so wot do lot c?
Sikh wrote:
Peacelover, as I told you we are only defending and not attacking. This bambi is attacking us by making these comments. We didn't said anything against Islam first! It makes no sense to explain us how peaceful islam is because we know islam is peaceful but some are just not understanding it and all of them are these certain persons. You should explain to them not us. If nobody attacks us there is no need to defend.
Sikh

UK

#14 May 25, 2008
Go to the forum and see that all sikhs replied to all questions raised by muslims. Yours are not questions these are opinions. Your opinions! I have raised questions and never got an answer for it.

Why did mohammed married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her at the age of 9? Why did mohammed marry his adobted sons wife and made adoption haram? Why do women have less rights than men and 2 women witness is equal to 1 man witness?

These are questions! And not my opinions!
Sikh

UK

#15 May 25, 2008
http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Menj...

this also shows that muslims even marry their own family members!
Bambi

UK

#17 May 25, 2008
wot is it with sikhs & the sexuality of the Prophet (saw)?

have u noticed a common thread running in all the responses sikhs post on this forum regarding islam? its all 2 do wid the noble Prophets (saw) private life. & even then its all based on dubious sources with no validity what so ever.

R u seriously tryin 2 tel me that there r no sikh peadophiles? if thats wot u 'pure' sikhs think then click the following link 2 c wot sum of ur bruvers r up2:

http://fateh.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion.n... !OpenDocument

This is one of many proven cases. However wot ever u say against the holy Prophet (saw) is total lies. Coz the anatgonsit of islam can't find anything else to take apart so instead they focus on personalities.

If u remember i said that i raised all thiose points in order 2 find the truth. if u wana keepm it a purley religious debate then lets discuss:

'Sikhism is a Man-Made Religion'

Cum on sikhs tel me wot u've got 2 say about that! Or 2 make it a question in order 2 satisfy ur logic let me ask u this:

'Is Sikism a man-made religion?'

Now u mite b able 2 c that wot u say about opinions & questions is irrational, coz as an adherent of the sikh movement u percieve anything u don't like as an opnion! However, if u liked sum of the points i've raised then no doubt u'd class them as questions.

So we've cum full circule. All the points i've raised, either u or ur sikh bruvers refute them as fact or fiction or if u don't then everything i've said is true about Sikhsim.

& make sum constructive criticsm about islam, like

'Is The Koran Divine?'
Sikh wrote:
Go to the forum and see that all sikhs replied to all questions raised by muslims. Yours are not questions these are opinions. Your opinions! I have raised questions and never got an answer for it.
Why did mohammed married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her at the age of 9? Why did mohammed marry his adobted sons wife and made adoption haram? Why do women have less rights than men and 2 women witness is equal to 1 man witness?
These are questions! And not my opinions!
Sikh

UK

#18 May 25, 2008
Go to any imam and ask him about what I have said!

All arabians are looking for young girls in iraq and afghanista. In islam 12year old girsl are sold to 60 yearls man.

First of all go to your mosque and do some research about mohammed. You will definetly find the truth. Answer my questions and I will answer yours.

Look how embarrising you are! You could only say that what we have said are lies because you have no answers for it. If you are true muslim do some research on your religion and find out about the truth what I have said.

your prophet had sex with an 9 uear old girl. He married his own daughter-in-law. How embarrising is that???? Go to your local mosque and ask them! read the quran! read history about mohammed and you will know.

What is is about man made? wasn't mohammed a man? He made islam! Every religion started somewhere with a human! if there would be no human there wouldn't be any religion.
Bambi

UK

#19 May 25, 2008
Ummm, i fink ur 4getin that i'm d one who started this thread & its only fair that u sikhs answer the questions i raised. don't try 2 skirt d issue. coz wen it cums 2 debating ur movement ur very good at that. u know in ur hearts of hearts that Islam is a brilliant religion, coz if it weren't then ur Guru Nanak wouldn't have spent nearly 20 years of his life wondering muslim lands with an envious look on his face! u lot secretly admire everything Muslim, so much so that wen a sikh state does ever cum in2 existence, ur gona give it a muslim name... Khalistan. Even the adi granth has contributions from Muslims. How weird is that?

i went 2 d mosque & asked the Imam. he said who ever tels u such a ting has 2 b either a sikh or a hindu! he continued & said that these people don't know anything about their religions so how can they tell u anything about Islam except unfounded lies. So i've cum bak 2 ask u is he talkin jive coz u seem 2 know more about "islam" then any other person in the uk.

& i do hope 1 day sum "brave" sikh sum where out ther cums forward & telms me sumthing as simple as why:

"The Adi Granth is not divine"
Sikh wrote:
Go to any imam and ask him about what I have said!
All arabians are looking for young girls in iraq and afghanista. In islam 12year old girsl are sold to 60 yearls man.
First of all go to your mosque and do some research about mohammed. You will definetly find the truth. Answer my questions and I will answer yours.
Look how embarrising you are! You could only say that what we have said are lies because you have no answers for it. If you are true muslim do some research on your religion and find out about the truth what I have said.
your prophet had sex with an 9 uear old girl. He married his own daughter-in-law. How embarrising is that???? Go to your local mosque and ask them! read the quran! read history about mohammed and you will know.
What is is about man made? wasn't mohammed a man? He made islam! Every religion started somewhere with a human! if there would be no human there wouldn't be any religion.
Sikh

UK

#20 May 25, 2008
Alrite look at that! he has been to the mosque at 11.30 at night and asked the gay imam to shag his ass and asked him some questions about mohammed besides! hahahah how sick!

You are a bit stupid! First of all find the difference between question and opinion.

You have no answer so don't write back some non-sense. You stupid muslim always will be ignorant!

You have been given answers above by others.

Muslim land? haha we killed thousand or even millions of you sulle! You didn't have a chance. We brought your Moghul empire to our knees.

Now paki go and tell your dad that you want to shag a 9 year old girl and if you can marry your sister as this is tradition in Islam.
roseo

Boca Raton, FL

#21 May 25, 2008
Dearest Bambi- it is muslims in history who envy the sikhs!!!!
Even in istanbul they erected a monument for Guru Nanak- And the inscription reads:

In Turkish language (Transliterated in Gurmukhi Script):

ਜਹ&#26 22;ਂਗ& #2624;ਰ ਜਮ&#26 22;ਂ ਹਿ&#26 72;ਦ ਲਤ ਅਬ&#25 98; ਅਲ ਮਾ&#25 88;ੀਦ ਨਾ&#26 00;ਕ ।

(Jehangir jaman hind lat abd al majid Nanak.)

Meanings in Punjabi:

ਜਮ&#26 22;ਨੇ& #2598;ਾ ਮਾ&#26 10;ਕ, ਹਿ&#26 72;ਦ ਦਾ ਬੰ&#25 98;ਾ,ਰ ਬ ਦਾ ਨਾ&#26 00;ਕ ।

(jamanay-da malik, hind dabanda, rab da Nanak)

Meanings in English:

The Lord of the time, resident of India, Nanak the man of God.

And if ur religion is so divine and not man made-
and since ur mullah knows all about religion and is an enligtened being-
perhaps he answer all these contradictions to the koran- which exist in the koran!!!!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/

Perhaps he would be kind enough to enlighten us on these.!
A B Vajpayee Jnr

UK

#22 May 25, 2008
U know if this is true that wen Guru Nnak was travelling in Turkey, it wasn't a muslim land. so it was the christians who made a monument to him. Turkey was converted to islam in the mid-15th century. so get ur facts rite!

even this is contended coz its a lone sikhs writer who claims this:

http://fateh.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion.n... !OpenDocument

& ur 4getin that i started this thread with the hope of waking u sikhs up from ur slumber heading to the depths of hell. answer the points i've raised on the basis of my own reserach on sikism, without recourse to dubious websitess such as the one u've found related to Islam & its contradictions. try alittle harder
roseo wrote:
Dearest Bambi- it is muslims in history who envy the sikhs!!!!
Even in istanbul they erected a monument for Guru Nanak- And the inscription reads:
In Turkish language (Transliterated in Gurmukhi Script):
ਜਹ&#26 22;ਂਗ& #2624;ਰ ਜਮ&#26 22;ਂ ਹਿ&#26 72;ਦ ਲਤ ਅਬ&#25 98; ਅਲ ਮਾ&#25 88;ੀਦ ਨਾ&#26 00;ਕ ।
(Jehangir jaman hind lat abd al majid Nanak.)
Meanings in Punjabi:
ਜਮ&#26 22;ਨੇ& #2598;ਾ ਮਾ&#26 10;ਕ, ਹਿ&#26 72;ਦ ਦਾ ਬੰ&#25 98;ਾ,ਰ ਬ ਦਾ ਨਾ&#26 00;ਕ ।
(jamanay-da malik, hind dabanda, rab da Nanak)
Meanings in English:
The Lord of the time, resident of India, Nanak the man of God.
And if ur religion is so divine and not man made-
and since ur mullah knows all about religion and is an enligtened being-
perhaps he answer all these contradictions to the koran- which exist in the koran!!!!
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/
Perhaps he would be kind enough to enlighten us on these.!
roseo

Boca Raton, FL

#23 May 25, 2008
its not dubious-
Go to the chapters in the koran maentioned in the contradictions and u can see it for urself!
thats if u even read the koran!

Dr Trilochan Singh has also reported from the work of Sydney Nettleton Fisher that in Egypt or in Istanbul(Turkey) Guru Nanak had met the Emperor of Rum Salim (1511-1520CA

I belive thats a muslim name? Salim?

Constadinopoli- fell to the muslims in 1453- PAdre!
Sikh

UK

#25 May 25, 2008
A B Vajpayee Jnr and Bambi are the same person. You f**cking sulla.

Listen sulla! These are man written opinions as yours. The only fact is that mohammed had sex with a 9 year old and he married his daughter-in-law. This is the truth! Go to goggle and do a search about this. You will see that many islamic websites are supporting this. So my dear there is no barrier to marry your sister. So go ahead and do it. I dont know if the comin kid will call you uncle or dad. haha
roseo

Boca Raton, FL

#26 May 25, 2008
I smell a paki!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sikhism is worst religion - PROOF (Oct '11) 44 min Rana Rajvirsinhji... 66
Rajput Origins - Rat Temple In Rajasthan 52 min Rana Rajvirsinhji... 24
Sikhism is so wrong (Feb '13) 2 hr true sikhni 31
hindu ladka kutta hota hai (Aug '11) 2 hr rajveer 568
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) 2 hr VELLY JATT 5,937
Izlam watch United Kingdom 10 hr rakesh BJP UKIP EDL 23
who dare to compare shudra jatt with royal rajput (Dec '11) 12 hr bikramv12 2,577

Sikh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE