Is Punjabi Jat, Khatri,Tarkhan,Braman...
Raj Patwardhan

Delhi, India

#68 Jun 20, 2011
Bahman wrote:
<quoted text>
bro i'm not shamed of my ancentry but my parents were rajpoots and many of my cousons are Rajpoots serving in Indian army ..we were brahmin too but in paste before we start to join army like most punjabi brahmins like Mohyals and chibber brahmins ,actor Sanjay Dutt comes from the same clan .
Secondly we are Rajpoots but we kept our Brahmin surname and this shows that we are free to choose our varna as bhagwad gita said ..most of the Rajpoots in different parts of india comes from different clans .
eg
dhadwal,rana,pathania ,jhanjua ,rathod,thakur,chauhan,chawala s
chauwalas are also punjabi khatri and brahmin but also rajpoot .
We are chawala's but we are rajpoot.
So you are a Rajput, good for you. I was wondering I can a Brahman say such things. Now everything is crystal clear.

Brahmans will remain Brahmans whatever profession they get in.
Nana Phadnis was an accountant in later Maratha history, that does not make him Baniya. Pethe, Raste, Patwardhans, Phadke, Pandit, Panse, Gokhale, Gaur, Bokil, Agarkar, Kanitkar, Bhatt, Dixit, Bhanu, Godse, Kirloskar, Niwalkar, Purandhare, Mehendale, Pathak, Pant, Pant Pratinidhi, More, Despandes, Biniwala, tatya, Prabhune, Pratapwant, any many more were the great Brahman warriors who fought for Maratha empire and that do not make them Rajputs. Like a science student can go to any field likewise Brahman can choose any profession , that's not gonna snatch his identity.
I gave example of ancient times. This time is no ancient time.. Nowadays everybody is labelled with particular caste. I have seen many North Indian Shudras using Brahman, Rajput and Yadav names.. no wonder what they use but it is the wits that make you man

There is no difference between a Rajput and Brahman both come from same Aryan stock, no matter where they live but they'll remain the same .
Raj Patwardhan

Delhi, India

#69 Jun 20, 2011
I was wondering how can a Brahman*
Bahman

Delhi, India

#71 Jun 20, 2011
and brother you said brahmins and rajpoots are only aryan stock then i'll say its not nevessary ...most of the indian people are dravidian except four indian states ,kashmir,punjab,jammu and himachal .
i have seen many bhayas brahmins and they are dravidian for sure . but it does'nt matters because its against indian culture .

Did you remember the incidence when great prince Ram ate from the hands of dravidian women sabri but his brother laxmen did'nt ,what it says ...heart should be pure and thats why indian culture is the best in the world and Hinduism is the best religion in the world.

Hinduism is the basic religions of all the human beings and there is no other religion but hinduism ...all the people in the world are born Aryan(hindu) noble people but their parents change their religion to Musalman ,christian etc etc..
Raj Patwardhan

Delhi, India

#72 Jun 20, 2011
Bahman wrote:
and brother you said brahmins and rajpoots are only aryan stock then i'll say its not nevessary ...most of the indian people are dravidian except four indian states ,kashmir,punjab,jammu and himachal .
i have seen many bhayas brahmins and they are dravidian for sure . but it does'nt matters because its against indian culture .
Did you remember the incidence when great prince Ram ate from the hands of dravidian women sabri but his brother laxmen did'nt ,what it says ...heart should be pure and thats why indian culture is the best in the world and Hinduism is the best religion in the world.
Hinduism is the basic religions of all the human beings and there is no other religion but hinduism ...all the people in the world are born Aryan(hindu) noble people but their parents change their religion to Musalman ,christian etc etc..
I am surprised to see your adamant huge knowledge bank.
How you confined Aryan to some states is a masterpiece of wisdom ;). You just in one post rejected all the theoretical and practical migration theory ever came up in this world. I am totally impressed by your great wisdom. You cannot be a Brahman now I am pretty sure about it

I'd like to add some drops of knowledge into your ocean of wisdom. Aryan migration supposed to be started from today's Iran and it moved eastward with passage of time. Ganges plain become the centre of Aryans in later period and the Aryan theory in India is as follow:

one branch is : Iran --Afghanistan --> Sindh -- Punjab -- Kashmir -- Himachal-- Haryana-- Rajasthan--Gujrat-- Maharastra

Another Branch: Iran --Afghanistan --> Sindh --> Gujrat ---> Maharastra and Rajasthan

Another Branch: Iran --Afghanistan --> Sindh -- Punjab -- Kashmir -- Himachal-- UK ---> UP ---> Bihar --- Bengal

The states you mentioned are the mixture of many races because they lie on the boundaries of many races all together and they were invaded by many races as well.

DNA samples show: Chitpawan Brahmans have distinctly different DNA from any other castes in India, their DNA resembles close to Germans and Poles as well as to Persians whereas most of Punjabis DNA match to Turkic people of kazakistan and Uzbekistan that's called Sycthians. I wonder what Punjabis learn in their lifetime
lolzzzzz

India

#73 Jun 20, 2011
Bahman

Delhi, India

#74 Jun 20, 2011
Raj Patwardhan wrote:
<quoted text>
one branch is : Iran --Afghanistan --> Sindh -- Punjab -- Kashmir -- Himachal-- Haryana-- Rajasthan--Gujrat-- Maharastra
Another Branch: Iran --Afghanistan --> Sindh --> Gujrat ---> Maharastra and Rajasthan
Another Branch: Iran --Afghanistan --> Sindh -- Punjab -- Kashmir -- Himachal-- UK ---> UP ---> Bihar --- Bengal
The states you mentioned are the mixture of many races because they lie on the boundaries of many races all together and they were invaded by many races as well.
DNA samples show: Chitpawan Brahmans have distinctly different DNA from any other castes in India, their DNA resembles close to Germans and Poles as well as to Persians whereas most of Punjabis DNA match to Turkic people of kazakistan and Uzbekistan that's called Sycthians. I wonder what Punjabis learn in their lifetime
bro these therories are fake and designed by foreigners to divide indian peoples .
persian DNA is totally different from Indian DNA ,even kashmiri persian people who had some persian blood due to muslim invasion are different from original kashmiri brahmins .

Migration from IRAn...aghan ..kashmir ...himachal..punjab may be possible but not from iran ..afghan ..sindh ...gujrat ..maharashtra or rajasthan

Because Irani peoples are hilly peoples over the altitude of 2000 meteres above sea level and cool hills and same are afghan ,kashmiri and Himachali gujrar ,gaddi ,dogri etc and they can't leave the hills for hot plains .

Its not possible for them to survive in hot plains ,even when i go to college in punjab i have to stay in Hostel whole day because we people can't survive in hot summer of punjab and i have nose bleeding when i go to lectures so i miss all my lecturers.

Aryan invasion theory is all fake and true meaning of Aryan is noble people ,not a race or caste etc .

Secondly if you think brahmins are all same aryan race then the DNA tests of all the brahmins are different in all states .

Even dogri Brahmins of jammu are different race from kashmiri brahmin of kashmir ..kashmiri brahmin are lot more fairer then us because they ahve cool summers their but here summers are hot in jammu but much better then punjab .

And as you said i'm not brahmin then tell you i am brahmin(Hindu) bro and i never eat meat ,drink ,smoke ,wine whatever and my parents also never did this.
its about being hindu not brahmin ,actually you need to understand the meaning of brahmin ,it means the person with absolute knowledge and ability of brahma (universe,mankind)

So brahmin is not a caste of race brother ,don't pollute hinduism ,you should guide other with these humble views bro.
Raj Patwardhan

Ludhiana, India

#75 Jun 21, 2011
Bahman wrote:
<quoted text>
bro these therories are fake and designed by foreigners to divide indian peoples .
persian DNA is totally different from Indian DNA ,even kashmiri persian people who had some persian blood due to muslim invasion are different from original kashmiri brahmins .
Migration from IRAn...aghan ..kashmir ...himachal..punjab may be possible but not from iran ..afghan ..sindh ...gujrat ..maharashtra or rajasthan
Because Irani peoples are hilly peoples over the altitude of 2000 meteres above sea level and cool hills and same are afghan ,kashmiri and Himachali gujrar ,gaddi ,dogri etc and they can't leave the hills for hot plains .
Its not possible for them to survive in hot plains ,even when i go to college in punjab i have to stay in Hostel whole day because we people can't survive in hot summer of punjab and i have nose bleeding when i go to lectures so i miss all my lecturers.
Aryan invasion theory is all fake and true meaning of Aryan is noble people ,not a race or caste etc .
Secondly if you think brahmins are all same aryan race then the DNA tests of all the brahmins are different in all states .
Even dogri Brahmins of jammu are different race from kashmiri brahmin of kashmir ..kashmiri brahmin are lot more fairer then us because they ahve cool summers their but here summers are hot in jammu but much better then punjab .
And as you said i'm not brahmin then tell you i am brahmin(Hindu) bro and i never eat meat ,drink ,smoke ,wine whatever and my parents also never did this.
its about being hindu not brahmin ,actually you need to understand the meaning of brahmin ,it means the person with absolute knowledge and ability of brahma (universe,mankind)
So brahmin is not a caste of race brother ,don't pollute hinduism ,you should guide other with these humble views bro.
What?
Is there anyone who can teach him something? I totally give up !!

Are you educated enough to learn something? Why people in Punjab are so illiterate about world? I have seen many Punjabis saying in UK, I am from Punjab not from India. Are you among them?

Are you a Rajput or Brahman? or what? or confused Punjabi? Now I got it why Punjabi Brahmans are not considered Brahmans.
You are spreading false knowledge not a trait of Brahman. If you know then say otherwise shut up.
Except Khatris, most of the Punjabis' DNA match South Indian tribals.
Fact

Australia

#76 Jun 21, 2011
@Bahmin::
I never say himachali looks like mangollian, but i say some nepali looks like tibetian.
but a lot of himachali have slightely mangolian apperence, even preety zinta have.look former CM (Birbhadra Singh)

r u a nepali or himachali or dogri or punjabi?
r u a bramin oor rajput or bania?

most of ur information r false, from preety zinta to mukesh rishi, from udita to kangana.
it is better to debate with people like raj, atleast I can get some information, although our thinking is different .

Again, this thered is about punjabi, not about the nepali or bamins or hiomachali and also not about the religious debate.
Thanks
fudu marathi

Croydon, UK

#77 Jun 21, 2011
Raj Patwardhan wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Are you educated enough to learn something? Why people in Punjab are so illiterate about world? I have seen many Punjabis saying in UK, I am from Punjab not from India. Are you among them?
Are you a Rajput or Brahman? or what? or confused Punjabi? Now I got it why Punjabi Brahmans are not considered Brahmans.
You are spreading false knowledge not a trait of Brahman. If you know then say otherwise shut up.
which punjabis DNa macthes south indians? Punjabis tribes are very well defined. 1st majority tribe is the great Jatt tribe who are regarded by ethnologists as a pure scythian/aryan people. Because they were never followers of hindu relgion but had their own religion Jathera worship and their own traditional practises just as widow marriage which was not compatiable with hinduism or brahmanism and hence were termed outcastes but remained genetically pure by not inter-marrying with hindus or dravidians!

Then you have the khatri/rajputs who are divided into kashmiri or punjabi these khatri/rajputs are strict observers of hinduism and keep brahmans and rajputs have inter-mixed with dravidians.

3rd are the chamars/dalits who are dravidians related to south indians but seen as outcastes by Jatts and Rajputs and never married with.

here are some Jatt pics look carefully there is no dravidian south asian mixture in them!

http://pixdaus.com/pics/1232809680DGrDVQM.jpg
http://www.joshuaproject.net/profiles/photos/...
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2009/20091002/tt1...

http://www.joshuaproject.net/profiles/photos/...
waheguru

India

#79 Jun 21, 2011
ssaji is mehra [kashyap rajput] sikh caste is upper or lower or is it middle n wht ranks does it stands for
Khan

UK

#80 Jun 21, 2011
oh khatri khatri sir teh manjha hath charakhri.

when brahmans fall they either become khtri and loot ignorant people or become rajput and rob poor people.
Ahtisham Mirza

Pakistan

#81 Jun 22, 2011
Tarkhan decended from turkic and mongol dynasties,they have no relation with katri, ramgharia, and vishwakarma .please study the topic Wikipedea, Tarkhan mughals.
Bahman

Delhi, India

#82 Jun 22, 2011
Raj Patwardhan wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
No mate ..your totally wrong punjabi bahman/khatri have no relations with marathi gujrati and south indians ...i have many friends who are punjabi bahmans like dutts,chibbers,kaushals,kaushi ks,shuklas but all of them looks exactly like punjabi jatts .....even many of them wears turbun...i have many bahman classmates who wears turbun and beards and they are still bahmans but have jatt qualities like eating meat and drinking but they never smokes .

I'm not a punjabi though but i'm bhadarwahi rajpoot from jammu and we have many brahmin relatives ,friend we don't need to be angry about our caste becuase in the end we all hindus and sikhs are one.

thank you.
Bahman

Delhi, India

#83 Jun 22, 2011
I never say himachali looks like mangollian, but i say some nepali looks like tibetian.
but a lot of himachali have slightely mangolian apperence, even preety zinta have.look former CM (Birbhadra Singh)
r u a nepali or himachali or dogri or punjabi?
r u a bramin oor rajput or bania?
most of ur information r false, from preety zinta to mukesh rishi, from udita to kangana.

dude your right ,many high altutude peoples have little chinki blood in them ,most of the kashmiris are mongoiloid intermixed ..look at kashmiri pandit actor Kunal khemu ...we looks a bit mongoiloid but it does'nt means he's Nepali because nepali DNA is different from other Mongoiloid DNA.
When we see Himachali people and other pahadi people ,they are slighlty close to Tibet and leh ladakh so DNA got mixed between ethnic himachali peoples and mongoiloid Tibetian regional tribes like ladakhi etc.
In case of Uttrakhand garhwali peoples they are much closer to nepal so they have nepali features and Most Garhwali's are short and chinki just like nepali peoples.
i have many links with pahadi peoples and CM Birbhader Singh i searched is rajpoot so yes there are many pahadi rajpoots but most of them are bahmans i guess.
i have many kashmiri classmates in my college and many of them do have chinki type eyes but still they call themselves muslim bahman.
So i bet most of the kashmiri have mongoiloid Rajpoot and Caucausian bahmin blood in them ,most of the turk,persian,afghan kashmiris are bit different from pure bahmin kashmiri though.On other hand people of kistwar (chota kashmir ) and many other surroundings have ladakhi appreance and even my neighbouring state Himachalis have a bit of such appereance ,i wet to chamba and most of the people somehow looks like some Caucasian 90% mongoiloid 10% and same here in many surrounding high altitude areas.
Bro i'm not punjabi and neither i'm himachali and no way i'm garhwali or nepali but i'm bhadarwahi but i lives in punjab hot sick place.
Fact

Australia

#84 Jun 23, 2011
@Bahmin
This is a thread about punjabi not about the pahadi.
@Raj
This is a thread about the punjabi not about the marathi punjabi ralationship.

so plese stop d fighting in this thread with irrelevent subject.

nice to see both of them want to be a Arya.

Bahmin do this by claming on skin color because he ia either dogri or himachali.
while, Raj focosing on barmin people because , himself also belong on this.
Fact

Australia

#85 Jun 23, 2011
Ahtisham Mirza wrote:
Tarkhan decended from turkic and mongol dynasties,they have no relation with katri, ramgharia, and vishwakarma .please study the topic Wikipedea, Tarkhan mughals.
Tarkhan are generally darker than other punjabis community such as jat , rajputs and shaikh etc
although pakistani tarkhan are fairer than indian one, but compare with other pakistani they r still darker
they may be share the central asian blood(may be partially but not totally), those who migrate before islamic era,
but they are not mughal and turkish , 1st of all there r a lot of hindus as well as sikh tarkhan there,
why a mughal converted to hindu or sikh?
2nd ly they don't have mongolian apperence, mughal related people such as Hazra still have slightly mangoloid apperence in pakistan, even after a lot of inter mixing.
Khan

Mitcham, UK

#86 Jun 23, 2011
Ahtisham Mirza wrote:
original Tarkhans were turkic. when some turks/moghuls lost power many became poor and started carpentry because turks/moghuls were very divided and fighting amongst each other.

so then the word tarkhan became popular for a carpenter so whichever caste people became carpenter they were termed tarkhan by everbody.

In Punjab the british wrote that many tarkhans were once of rajput blood who lost their lands and became poor. just like sunyar were rajputs who began to sell their gold. many rajputs who began to farm started being called Jatt or Minhas.
Bahman

New Delhi, India

#87 Jun 23, 2011
Fact wrote:
@Bahmin
This is a thread about punjabi not about the pahadi.
@Raj
This is a thread about the punjabi not about the marathi punjabi ralationship.
so plese stop d fighting in this thread with irrelevent subject.
nice to see both of them want to be a Arya.
Bahmin do this by claming on skin color because he ia either dogri or himachali.
while, Raj focosing on barmin people because , himself also belong on this.
Mate ite ok ....we should focus on punjabis not on dogri pahari but tell you lots of punjabis lives in jammu and there are lots of intercast marriages ....my neighbourer bahman guy is been married to a jatti sikh girl his childhood friends and now a days no parents can force their childrens into marriage.

tell you bahman ,khatri ,bohra ,jatt, arora intercast marriages were common but now a days its a routine .

Another my neighbour bahman girl is been married to a chamar guy and her parents accepted that guy from rich family ....we are all one dude .

i would marry a musalmani or chamari if i fall in love with her ,so stop trying to divide us we are all one Aryan noble peoples.
Sikhan di bund maro

Kassel, Germany

#88 Jun 24, 2011
They are all bassturds , so in that way they are all closely related to each other.
Hitler

UK

#89 Jun 24, 2011
Sikhan di bund maro wrote:
They are all bassturds , so in that way they are all closely related to each other.
Awwww, what happened, is some sardar fcuking your mom up the a$$? Or your sister getting done?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kiski biwi ko gadhe ka lund acha lagata h (Oct '15) 3 min Saira 3
wife swapping (May '15) 5 min Saira 4,467
kiski wife ne dusro ke sath sex kiya he (Apr '15) 3 hr napunsak 6,375
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) 5 hr saket 8,447
Kiske behan ke gaand bade h (May '15) 5 hr Akash 93
delhi gay 5 hr Akash 15
gandi gaaliyadsun na kise psand he maa behan ki? (Sep '15) 6 hr Akash 1,110
More from around the web