Is Punjabi Jat, Khatri,Tarkhan,Braman...
Raj Patwardhan

Delhi, India

#22 Jun 17, 2011
Fact wrote:
It doesn't matter who was the rular of pst,
but it matter who r in present,
you khatri are of loser,lose all of ur traditional land in the hand of muslim, and now living in east punjab as a refuge
khatri are also a clever cast, when they see all the brave jats and rajputs of punjab are accepting islam, they decided to bring sikhi to save themselves,
actually they use jats and rajpots (who r not converting yet) to save their ar..s gona fu..ked by mughals
before that, khatri never consider the jats even rajputs are equall to them, but when they need they bring shiki to them and also pretend even chamar r equall to them,
because baman and khatri need all of these people,
because they by themselves were not able to fight with muslim,
myself a muslim, but repect to rajputs and jats, but baman and khatri are fag.....
You are a Muslim, bad for world . Being a Brahmin, you are considered even below the level of Shudra. I know Bahmans and Khatris are enemy of Islam as they did not convert to Islam. I would better die than accepting Islam as it is an evil religion on earth. As my brethren in some other tread stated " Islam is a curse on Humans" .. how hard you pig worshipers try to show Bahmans evil but you Rakshas would be annihilated soon way before Kalki... When the Bahmans would have support from their people then we'd first deal with pigs inside India thereafter outside India..
Fact

Australia

#24 Jun 17, 2011
Mite,Although I can give u people hard answer
but, here we r talking about racial background of punjabis in this thread,
not about the religion, mind it.
@ Khatri: atleast u also come as jats as a warriar, before u r saying they are bastards,thats way i say, khatri treats to others, depending on situation,
for ur kind info ,khatri use jat against muslim in punjab, without jats , sikhi is nothing

@ Raj: mite a lot of braman(the true one ) also accepted to islam, majority of kasmiri braman accepted islam, only the handful snake worshiper remain hindu.

Again ,Here we r talking about racial background of punjabis in this thread,
Raj Patwardhan

Delhi, India

#25 Jun 17, 2011
Fact wrote:
@ Khatri: atleast u also come as jats as a warriar, before u r saying they are bastards,thats way i say, khatri treats to others, depending on situation,
for ur kind info ,khatri use jat against muslim in punjab, without jats , sikhi is nothing
@ Raj: mite a lot of braman(the true one ) also accepted to islam, majority of kasmiri braman accepted islam, only the handful snake worshiper remain hindu.
What's the percentage of Brahmins in Islam? I know the exact percentage but I want to listen from you
I know, kashmiri pandits first converted to Islam then later most of them would reconvert to Hinduism .. everybody knows how they accepted Islam .. would you like to shower some lite on it?
Fact

Australia

#27 Jun 17, 2011
The forceful conversion is a myth, created by hindu extremist.
eg, how come almost all rajputs from pothhar become muslim while khatris remain hindus.
how come muslims only force to rajputs but not to khatris?
the reason is , rajputs are not from the origional hindu stock and except of some families losely practice the orthodox hindusim or bramaism.
while khatri are of hindustani stock remain hindu.
while rajputs joined hands with their destant relatives, which are by the times becomes muslim.
in another case, jats never part of orthodex hindusim, so a lot of them becomes muslims influnced my various sufi leaders such as Baba Farid etc. In punjab, those who are farmers and landlord considered as jats, and they r not from hindustani background. Thats the reason , khatris and barmin consider jats are shudras.

In fact, everyone having foreigner root are considered as shudra, rakshaya, yaksha,yavana, melcha etc by bramin.

ie, jats and rajputs are more near to pathans rather than bramin.
Raj Patwardhan

Delhi, India

#28 Jun 17, 2011
Fact wrote:
The forceful conversion is a myth, created by hindu extremist.
eg, how come almost all rajputs from pothhar become muslim while khatris remain hindus.
how come muslims only force to rajputs but not to khatris?
the reason is , rajputs are not from the origional hindu stock and except of some families losely practice the orthodox hindusim or bramaism.
while khatri are of hindustani stock remain hindu.
while rajputs joined hands with their destant relatives, which are by the times becomes muslim.
in another case, jats never part of orthodex hindusim, so a lot of them becomes muslims influnced my various sufi leaders such as Baba Farid etc. In punjab, those who are farmers and landlord considered as jats, and they r not from hindustani background. Thats the reason , khatris and barmin consider jats are shudras.
In fact, everyone having foreigner root are considered as shudra, rakshaya, yaksha,yavana, melcha etc by bramin.
surprised to see u tearing away the history and reality in ur own way. Forceful conversion is the reality. why would Musalmaan torture brahmins and khatris and other castes, which did not want to convert, to death?.. do not beat drum in vain.. there is no one who'll say u r right mite.. i see u pure illiterate musalmaan... i'm agree with your last few lines but lad, it is not the race, toddler , it is the geography which shapes the human most.. u people r so illiterate i didnt know that....i give u the brahmins conversion rate in Islam .. Brahmins in islam before independence constituted less than 1.1% and after independence below 0.8% which is the lowest among all the ethnic groups.. Pathans are nearer to? and you are nearer to?.. Arabs r nearer to Allah I guess? Turkse nearer to.. savages?
Fact

Australia

#30 Jun 17, 2011
@ Kalu Indo-african: i am not posing as a jat, i don't have to, i am not a jat, i just say that jat are not belongs to bramin.
@Marathi Babu:If muslims really want, today whole india became Islamic replubic of India.ya some of them r crazy eg Aurangazeb etc, but most of them are not intrested on this.
just give me a answer, how the khatris enjoyed a wealthy life style under the muslim rule and not forced to be conversion?
most of khatris serve muslim ruler even the NAnak was employed by a muslim rajput.
most of the employees specially in the field of administation was khatris under muslim rule.
they got land and status, if muslim rular was so much intrested to conversion why they don't force to khatri?
why muslim allowed these khatri hindus become the part of their court?

The true is,most of punjabi accept the islam because the influnces of sufi missionaries.
(i do say accept, not convert, because jats never n rajputs loosely practice bramanical system, in fact the name Hindu is given by muslim , to all of those who r not muslim at that time)

and in case of bramin n khatris, they are deeply related with hindusim(ie, braminism), thats the reason low rate of conversion but in case of kasmir even bramin conversion is high.
Got it Mites.
Raj Patwardhan

Mohali, India

#31 Jun 18, 2011
Fact wrote:
@ Kalu Indo-african: i am not posing as a jat, i don't have to, i am not a jat, i just say that jat are not belongs to bramin.
@Marathi Babu:If muslims really want, today whole india became Islamic replubic of India.ya some of them r crazy eg Aurangazeb etc, but most of them are not intrested on this.
just give me a answer, how the khatris enjoyed a wealthy life style under the muslim rule and not forced to be conversion?
most of khatris serve muslim ruler even the NAnak was employed by a muslim rajput.
most of the employees specially in the field of administation was khatris under muslim rule.
they got land and status, if muslim rular was so much intrested to conversion why they don't force to khatri?
The true is,most of punjabi accept the islam because the influnces of sufi missionaries.
(i do say accept, not convert, because jats never n rajputs loosely practice bramanical system, in fact the name Hindu is given by muslim , to all of those who r not muslim at that time)
and in case of bramin n khatris, they are deeply related with hindusim(ie, braminism), thats the reason low rate of conversion but in case of kasmir even bramin conversion is high.
Got it Mites.
do not follow in emotions Musalmaan...Muslims really wanted to Islamize India.. one of the living example is Quran and historical example is Aurangzeb.. Aurangzeb desired complete Islamization of India.. but his desires never came true..Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the only non Abrahmic king who defeated seven races of Muslims i.e Abyssian, Arabs, Afghans, Uzbeks, Mughals, Turks and Persians.. I still remember Aurangzeb's demand from Shivaji i.e .. " Hand over all the forts and Brahmins in your army and I shall make you the king of Deccan" .. Shivaji mocked at it and laughed out louder also Aurangzeb asked Bijapur to hang two prominent Brahmins at Bijapur court..and they'd be hanged later for letting know the Shivaji about the plans of Afzal Khan who was assassinated by Shivaji 10 years ago..

Brahmins and Khatris were educated people and they knew the sanskrit language, there were lots of books and other things which needed to be guided that's why Muslim kings employed Brahmins and Khatris .. no wonder what but they knew as long as they'b be serving in Muslim court they'd do better for their people and it is a well documented fact in history..

Rajputs were partially anti Brahmanic in nature not all that's why most of them would convert to Islam so as Jats.. or you can say whoever is in power they'd inclined towards them..there was never influence of Sufism.. Even today Hindu is regarded morally higher than other religions..
About Kashmir ... lad, according to you Kashmir was full of only Brahmans.. you'd say 100 % Brahmans in kashmir before Islam, right?
do not live in obscurity .. even Today Janjua, Dhund Abbasi, Sudhans, pathans, dogra Rajput converts and lower caste Hindu converts constitute 90+ of entire Kashmiri Musalmaan population.. Most of Brahmans migrated from Kashmir they did not convert .. yes at some point of time .. Pandits converted to Islam because of 700 years of oppression on them but still many survived .. Kashmir was also a state of rebellions.. Pandits rose from time to time and for this reason " Aurangzeb wanted to execute his conversion plans on Kashmiri pandits first and he had a plan that if they'd oppose then we'd bring reinforcements from Muslim kingdoms west of Kashmir"
It's better to learn something than nothing .. A Brahman can advise it is upto you, you take it or throw it..
last thing, you called me Marathi.. well, at least you know something.. The great Haider ali and his son Tipu Sultan fell prey to Patwardhans many times ..
Raj Patwardhan

Mohali, India

#32 Jun 18, 2011
Fact wrote:
Got it Mites.
do not follow in emotions Musalmaan...Muslims really wanted to Islamize India.. one of the living example is Quran and historical example is Aurangzeb.. Aurangzeb desired complete Islamization of India.. but his desires never came true..Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the only non Abrahmic king who defeated seven races of Muslims i.e Abyssian, Arabs, Afghans, Uzbeks, Mughals, Turks and Persians.. I still remember Aurangzeb's demand from Shivaji i.e .. " Hand over all the forts and Brahmins in your army and I shall make you the king of Deccan" .. Shivaji mocked at it and laughed out louder also Aurangzeb asked Bijapur to hang two prominent Brahmins at Bijapur court..and they'd be hanged later for letting know the Shivaji about the plans of Afzal Khan who was assassinated by Shivaji 10 years ago..

Brahmins and Khatris were educated people and they knew the sanskrit language, there were lots of books and other things which needed to be guided that's why Muslim kings employed Brahmins and Khatris .. no wonder what but they knew as long as they'b be serving in Muslim court they'd do better for their people and it is a well documented fact in history..

Rajputs were partially anti Brahmanic in nature not all that's why most of them would convert to Islam so as Jats.. or you can say whoever is in power they'd inclined towards them..there was never influence of Sufism.. Even today Hindu is regarded morally higher than other religions..
About Kashmir ... lad, according to you Kashmir was full of only Brahmans.. you'd say 100 % Brahmans in kashmir before Islam, right?
do not live in obscurity .. even Today Janjua, Dhund Abbasi, Sudhans, pathans, dogra Rajput converts and lower caste Hindu converts constitute 90+ of entire Kashmiri Musalmaan population.. Most of Brahmans migrated from Kashmir they did not convert .. yes at some point of time .. Pandits converted to Islam because of 700 years of oppression on them but still many survived .. Kashmir was also a state of rebellions.. Pandits rose from time to time and for this reason " Aurangzeb wanted to execute his conversion plans on Kashmiri pandits first and he had a plan that if they'd oppose then we'd bring reinforcements from Muslim kingdoms west of Kashmir"
It's better to learn something than nothing .. A Brahman can advise it is upto you, you take it or throw it..
last thing, you called me Marathi.. well, at least you know something.. The great Haider ali and his son Tipu Sultan fell prey to Patwardhans many times ..
Raj Patwardhan

Mohali, India

#33 Jun 18, 2011
Assassination of Afzal Khan by Shivaji is still the proud feeling among the Hindus.

It is the tail which I had been listening in my childhood ..

"AILA DHAGLA LAGLI GALA PANI DHEM DHEM GALA"

hahaha
Fact

Australia

#35 Jun 18, 2011
@Raj: I know Pathwardhans r marathi and all of them, if not most of them are bramin
anyway, this therad is about the racial combination of punjabi rather than religion

at least you r agree to, Jats n Rajputs r different than bramin n khatris(infact i m also saying same thing)

In case of shivaji maharaj:
In fact he was a brave as well as clever , i also agree with that, but his war was more about power and status rather than religion. and the war is in between maratha, mughal n pathan rather than hindu n muslim.Their were hindus n muslims in both sides.
And the bitter truth is that , the raciest local bramin was not agree to see him as a king because they consider him as a shudra.(although he fought to save bramin)
So, he bring the bramin from outside of maharastra.

In case of Kashmir:
I never say there were 100% bramin in kashmir before islamic era, but the propertion of bramin population is higher in vally up to 30-40%(not include jammu,rajouri, azad kasmir etc )my granny was also from kasmiri family of dar clan and i have a lot of kasmiris relatives sharing bramin related surnames.(in most cases kasmiris don't write their surname officialy, but they know which clan they belongs to)
For your kind information: The propertion of bramin is much high in himalian mountain region of indian subcontinent.In Jammu, nearely 1/3 of hindu dogri population is of bramin, similarely, in himachal and uttaranchal, bramins population is too higher
Even in nepal(according to one of mine nepali friend,atuhtically can't say)among the mountain hindu/cast hindu(excludes the tribal population), bramin make nearely 40% of population, who play the main role in keeping nepal as a hindu nation for long time, but as i know nepal is no more hindu nation.

In case of forceful conversion:
i do know their r some case of this, but in minimal level.out of 800 years of musloim rules only few of the rular are religious hard liner. If every muslim rular is ike aurangazeb, there is no pakistan today, but Islamic state of India existed .even in case of aurangazeb, the things are over rated or maximize by the british later by bramins.

The ethnicity or genology play a main role in islamalization. for example:
Muslim reach in bihar before than in bangal, but majority of bihari remain hindus while majority of bangali becomes muslims. Why, muslim don't force biharis to accept islam and only force bangalis?
In fact, there were never forceful islamilization happen in bangal.
the truth is, before the arrival of muslim, most of the bihari population is indo-aryan(or atleast aryanlized)and practice brahmanical hinduism. while in case of Bangal, the bulk of population is from the adibasi stock(phyjical apperence of bangali people both hindu n muslim prove this)and practice their own tribal beliefs. influnced by islamic missionary and to get rid of from bramin opperesion they accept the islam.
Bahman

Bengaluru, India

#36 Jun 19, 2011
Fact wrote:
sikhi is nothing without jats ????????

Are you mad or are you on drugs!!well as i knows all the sikh gurus were khatri and most of the contributers were chibbers and mohyal bahmans who sacrificed their like for sikhi like Bhai mati das and bhai Sati das etc and many bhatt bahmans also contributed alot.

Secondly most of the sikh todays are khatri,ramgharias,gurjars,,cha mars,churas,rajpoots and jats so what sikhi is with you idiot.

Even chamar in punjab call himself jatt cos he works in field so he has all the rights to call himself jatt.
Bahman

Bengaluru, India

#37 Jun 19, 2011
Fact wrote:
In fact, everyone having foreigner root are considered as rakshaya, yaksha,yavana, melcha etc by bramin.
thanks you giving me your real name paki muslim,yes you
mlechas (mecca) dharma people are the follower of demoniac religion and i'm surpriced that you knows it , infact have you read bhavishaya Purana ....see how muhammad was predicted centuries before his arrival ...come on get a life man
Fact

Australia

#38 Jun 19, 2011
@Bahman:
I know all the 10 gurus r from khatris, and bahmin also contribute,
In fact sikhi is bring by cleaver khatris to stop the conversion of jats and rajput into islamic fold.
What r you think, if jats n rajputs are not converted to sikh, khatris can stop islamilisation of whole punjab?
The gurus and others leadeer r of khatris and bahmin, but most of fighters(majority) are come from jats and rajpoots, who fought for sikhism, and also from chamers and other so called lowcast people.

The ground reality is that, cleaver khatris use the people of other cast to save their religion and intrest,
in fact, what happened in punjab was actually,
Jats and Rajputs killed their own people in the name of religion, because they r partially converted to islam and sikism both.

again, this thered is about race not about religion.
Bahman

Bengaluru, India

#39 Jun 19, 2011
Fact wrote:
@Raj: I know Pathwardhans r marathi and all of them, if not most of them are bramin
anyway, this therad is about the racial combination of punjabi rather than religion
at least you r agree to, Jats n Rajputs r different than bramin n khatris(infact i m also saying same thing)
In case of shivaji maharaj:
In fact he was a brave as well as clever , i also agree with that, but his war was more about power and status rather than religion. and the war is in between maratha, mughal n pathan rather than hindu n muslim.Their were hindus n muslims in both sides.
And the bitter truth is that , the raciest local bramin was not agree to see him as a king because they consider him as a shudra.(although he fought to save bramin)
So, he bring the bramin from outside of maharastra.
In case of Kashmir:
I never say there were 100% bramin in kashmir before islamic era, but the propertion of bramin population is higher in vally up to 30-40%(not include jammu,rajouri, azad kasmir etc )my granny was also from kasmiri family of dar clan and i have a lot of kasmiris relatives sharing bramin related surnames.(in most cases kasmiris don't write their surname officialy, but they know which clan they belongs to)
For your kind information: The propertion of bramin is much high in himalian mountain region of indian subcontinent.In Jammu, nearely 1/3 of hindu dogri population is of bramin, similarely, in himachal and uttaranchal, bramins population is too higher
Even in nepal(according to one of mine nepali friend,atuhtically can't say)among the mountain hindu/cast hindu(excludes the tribal population), bramin make nearely 40% of population, who play the main role in keeping nepal as a hindu nation for long time, but as i know nepal is no more hindu nation.
In case of forceful conversion:
i do know their r some case of this, but in minimal level.out of 800 years of musloim rules only few of the rular are religious hard liner. If every muslim rular is ike aurangazeb, there is no pakistan today, but Islamic state of India existed .even in case of aurangazeb, the things are over rated or maximize by the british later by bramins.
The ethnicity or genology play a main role in islamalization. for example:
Muslim reach in bihar before than in bangal, but majority of bihari remain hindus while majority of bangali becomes muslims. Why, muslim don't force biharis to accept islam and only force bangalis?
In fact, there were never forceful islamilization happen in bangal.
the truth is, before the arrival of muslim, most of the bihari population is indo-aryan(or atleast aryanlized)and practice brahmanical hinduism. while in case of Bangal, the bulk of population is from the adibasi stock(phyjical apperence of bangali people both hindu n muslim prove this)and practice their own tribal beliefs. influnced by islamic missionary and to get rid of from bramin opperesion they accept the islam.
In kashmir valley population of kashmiri muslims brahmins is 70% with 20 % turk,persian,afghan blood in them but many of them are also gurjar around 25% and some rajpoots too.

In Himachal 60% of the population is Himachali hindu brahmins and 30% od Himachalis are rajpoots ,rest 10% are punjabis khatris and chamars from punjab who migrated to himachal .

Uttrakhand,most of the population is rajpoots who are mostly mongoiloid like gorkhas ...even nepali gorkhas considers themselves rajpoots .rajpoots is not a race and its a fact ,if so then why Nepali rajpoots are chinki and pakistani rajpoots are aryan ancentry.

Fact

Australia

#40 Jun 19, 2011
Bahman wrote:
<quoted text>
mlechas (mecca) dharma people are the follower of demoniac religion and i'm surpriced that you knows it , infact have you read bhavishaya Purana ....see how muhammad was predicted centuries before his arrival ...come on get a life man
look mite, it doesn't matter for me , whatever u npeople call other
bahmins called other people shudra,and muslim called other to kafir

but in reality, it don't make different,whatever u can say
atleast we muslim don't say kafir to other fellow muslim, but bahmin always use the word shudra etc for other even for their fellow co-religion.

My grand pa(who was also a histrorisin)used to told us, downfall of hinduism in indian subcontinent is not because of muslim rular but because of raciest attitudes of bahmin...
i think he was right.
Fact

Australia

#41 Jun 19, 2011
Bahman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahman wrote:
<quoted text>

atleast we muslim don't say kafir to other fellow muslim, but bahmin always use the word shudra etc for other even for their fellow co-religion.

My grand pa(who was also a histrorisin)used to told us, downfall of hinduism in indian subcontinent is not because of muslim rular but because of raciest attitudes of bahmin...
i think he was right.
Bahman

Bengaluru, India

#42 Jun 19, 2011
Fact wrote:
@Bahman:
I know all the 10 gurus r from khatris, and bahmin also contribute,
In fact sikhi is bring by cleaver khatris to stop the conversion of jats and rajput into islamic fold.
What r you think, if jats n rajputs are not converted to sikh, khatris can stop islamilisation of whole punjab?
The gurus and others leadeer r of khatris and bahmin, but most of fighters(majority) are come from jats and rajpoots, who fought for sikhism, and also from chamers and other so called lowcast people.
The ground reality is that, cleaver khatris use the people of other cast to save their religion and intrest,
in fact, what happened in punjab was actually,
Jats and Rajputs killed their own people in the name of religion, because they r partially converted to islam and sikism both.
again, this thered is about race not about religion.
Jats and rajpoots were illitrate people in plain plains those days and they were forced to convert to islam those days ...if they was'nt they why Akber aimed to destry the millions of years old Jawalaji temple in kangra district of Himachal where people are all aryan rajpoots and brahmin.

Rajpoot bahman priest of the temple sacrifice his head to the temple then Akber army marched the temple abd tried to shut the fire off which is been burning for millions of years ,when akber put the fire on water but the fire still not vanish.

then King Akber applogised the temple priest and he gifted a Golden Umberella to the Jawalaji temple but the color of the Umberalla changes to unknown material becuase Akber's gift was rejected .

Scientists in America are still not able to identified the material of the Umberalla.
Bahman

Bengaluru, India

#43 Jun 19, 2011
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he was right.
muslim don't call kafir to other muslims but hindus call sudra to other hindus because sudra is not a race but its a working class but kafir is a term refer to evil peoples and muslim called shia,wahabis ,sufis as kafir dargah worship.
Fact

Australia

#44 Jun 19, 2011
Bahman wrote:
<quoted text>
In kashmir valley population of kashmiri muslims brahmins is 70% with 20 % turk,persian,afghan blood in them but many of them are also gurjar around 25% and some rajpoots too.
In Himachal 60% of the population is Himachali hindu brahmins and 30% od Himachalis are rajpoots ,rest 10% are punjabis khatris and chamars from punjab who migrated to himachal .
Uttrakhand,most of the population is rajpoots who are mostly mongoiloid like gorkhas ...even nepali gorkhas considers themselves rajpoots .rajpoots is not a race and its a fact ,if so then why Nepali rajpoots are chinki and pakistani rajpoots are aryan ancentry.
I don't know the accurate propertion of bhamin, but it is not high as 70% among kasmiri muslim(sure about that)
but bramin makes higher propertion among pahadi population, so as rajputs, and the propertion of dalits is low in mountains.

in case of rajputs, they are not from origional hindu stock, thjats way they look different in different places, acctually they r hindulised trible people, thats is the main reason behind nepali rajpoot looks like chinese, because they r from kirat stock, while pakistani rajputs looks more similar to pathans.

but for ur kind information, expect the skin color bramins from all over india as well as from nepal looks similar. In australia i come through the nepali bramin , they looks like indians(especially those of himachalis) rather than fellow gurkha of other cast.
waheguru

Mumbai, India

#47 Jun 19, 2011
ssaji is mehra [kashyap rajput] sikh caste is upper or lower or is it middle n wht ranks does it stands for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
choot ka moot (Sep '16) Tue Pankhuri Awasthi ... 5
muthh marte waqt m ladki k goo aur moot khata h... (Sep '15) Tue Pooja Gor ka beta 17
wife swapping (May '15) Tue simplesweetboy 4,469
indori sexy group (Jan '16) Tue Plasure 3
fuddi jatti di (Nov '14) Mon fudi 6
Incest Mom and sis pics sharing whatsapp group (Mar '16) Mar 27 Desi Hunt 42
Sikhism is worst religion - PROOF (Oct '11) Mar 26 Nss 115
More from around the web