Is Punjabi Jat, Khatri,Tarkhan,Braman...

Is Punjabi Jat, Khatri,Tarkhan,Braman,Gurjar,Rajputs are of same racial stocks?

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Anonymous

Australia

#1 Jun 11, 2011
Are all of these people from same racial stock and consider different cast just because of their profession ? such as
farmers and landlord becomes Jat, Carpenters becomes Tarkhan,those who involves in business become Khatri , priests become braman etc.
(ie,a lot of gotras are overlapping between these people)
Or Are all of these people from different racial background,
and just became Punjabi, because they were setteled in Punjab region??
I am really confused, what you people thinks about this?
(please don't comment about, religion and indo-pak etc, i am looking for honest dicussion not of abusing one)
Fact

Australia

#2 Jun 11, 2011
all of them are same
afghan dad + hindustani mom = punjabi putter
punjabi are same

New Delhi, India

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Yes they are but most of the punjabi jatts ,khatri ,bahman,tarkhan are same .

Sunney deol .punjbai jatt
Hrithick roshan ..punjabi bahman
Akshay kumar bhatia ..punjabi khatri or chamar
Sanjay dutt ..mohyal bahman
kapoor family ..khatri
Another fact

UK

#4 Jun 12, 2011
Fact wrote:
all of them are same
afghan dad + hindustani mom = punjabi putter
i thought afghans were made by cross breeding mutant hippos and leprosy victims? Or am I confusing this with the origins of the gandu bacha fiddler Mohammed who drank camel urine?

The OP asked 4 a debate but like the dirty sullah u are u got lippy and now the prophet Mohammed is in the firing line. Is this what u wanted?
Punjabi_Sher

Australia

#5 Jun 12, 2011
punjabi are same wrote:
Yes they are but most of the punjabi jatts ,khatri ,bahman,tarkhan are same .
Sunney deol .punjbai jatt
Hrithick roshan ..punjabi bahman
Akshay kumar bhatia ..punjabi khatri or chamar
Sanjay dutt ..mohyal bahman
kapoor family ..khatri
I think Hrithik is a khatri rather than braman, and akshaya kumar is a bania
punjabi are same

New Delhi, India

#6 Jun 12, 2011
Punjabi_Sher wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Hrithik is a khatri rather than braman, and akshaya kumar is a bania
akshay might be bania ..he looks clever so he might be ,hrithick may be khatri as well ,actually all punjabis are the people of punjab plain and have some variations with places ,if you see punjabis in pakistan they looks different from punjabis in india and they looks like dogri rajpoots from jammu but india punjabis looks almost the same.
Punjabi_sher

Australia

#7 Jun 13, 2011
may be braman and khatri from same stock (indo-aryan)
while chamars are of aborginal nishad,nags etc(mixed)
jats are of indo-sythian
while rajputs, gurjar, ahir, tarkhan etc are mixed of indo-aryan and indo-sythian
khatri

Croydon, UK

#8 Jun 13, 2011
jats are sudras it is written in old books that jats were the mongrel dravidian sudras who been raped by so many turks and afghans that they now say they are scythian. khatris brahmans rajputs are original royal aryan people while rest are all sudras chamars!
Fact

Australia

#9 Jun 15, 2011
khatri wrote:
jats are sudras it is written in old books that jats were the mongrel dravidian sudras who been raped by so many turks and afghans that they now say they are scythian. khatris brahmans rajputs are original royal aryan people while rest are all sudras chamars!
Anyway Afghan fucke..d all of you not only d jats,
khatris are similar to banias and have fu...ckedby lot of afghan in the time of partion, the most suffered one were khatries, thats a reason a lot of kapoor, khanna, khurana etc are looked like half afghan
npm699

Piscataway, NJ

#10 Jun 15, 2011
wtf?this board seems like a racist board.first we all are indians or humans..in today's world noone really care what cast are you from...india is the only country where ppl still have this thoughts..shame on you..no matter how high on the top are you.your racist thoughts remains going to stay with your dirty mind.shame shame..
Eagle777

Kassel, Germany

#11 Jun 15, 2011
Apart from Chammar/Churas/dalits, the rest of punjabis are mainly from the same racial stock.
Eagle777

Kassel, Germany

#12 Jun 15, 2011
I always feel Khatris have a relation with pathans. For example, the face similar to Vinod Khanna is wide spread among pathans both in pakistan and india. Younis khan is one example from mardan pakistan, there are countless others that I personally know. Kapoor family also very similar looking to pathans.
Fact

Australia

#13 Jun 15, 2011
Eagle777 wrote:
I always feel Khatris have a relation with pathans. For example, the face similar to Vinod Khanna is wide spread among pathans both in pakistan and india. Younis khan is one example from mardan pakistan, there are countless others that I personally know. Kapoor family also very similar looking to pathans.
Dear friend,
Although , formally khatris are of hindu stock
but because of 1000 years of afghan rule in punjab,
a lot of khatris girls were fu....d by afghans at that period
so todays khatris are looks like somewhere between afghan and hindustani
vinod khanna is from peshawar, may be one of his mom or great grandmom
illigmite relation with afghan probably of yusufzai,
Hakilmullah Mehsud

UK

#14 Jun 15, 2011
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear friend,
Although , formally khatris are of hindu stock
but because of 1000 years of afghan rule in punjab,
a lot of khatris girls were fu....d by afghans at that period
so todays khatris are looks like somewhere between afghan and hindustani
vinod khanna is from peshawar, may be one of his mom or great grandmom
illigmite relation with afghan probably of yusufzai,
This is an obvious myth. It is well known yusufzai tribes men prefer s£x with animals. If they are forced into relations with humans the always choose to bacha baaz underage boys.

It is also fact Pashtun girls now fill all brothels in pakistan
Khatri

New Delhi, India

#15 Jun 15, 2011
bastard khatris are the ancesters of the vedic rishis and pure race ....even khatri living in bombay are similar looking to those living in north india.
fro example all kharis kapoor family ,rishi kapoor to ranbir kapoor,khanna family vinod khanna to akshay khanna ,roshan family hrithink roshan ,all ahujas Govinda shiney ahuja all aroras ..maliaka arora amrita arora ..juhi chawla ,raveena tandon ...all chopras ..all are khatri are from same racial stock .

this porki mother must be fucked by afghan
Fact

Australia

#16 Jun 16, 2011
Khatri wrote:
bastard khatris are the ancesters of the vedic rishis and pure race ....even khatri living in bombay are similar looking to those living in north india.
fro example all kharis kapoor family ,rishi kapoor to ranbir kapoor,khanna family vinod khanna to akshay khanna ,roshan family hrithink roshan ,all ahujas Govinda shiney ahuja all aroras ..maliaka arora amrita arora ..juhi chawla ,raveena tandon ...all chopras ..all are khatri are from same racial stock .
My Khatri mother must be fucked by afghan
hey mite , why r u upset?
I am just telling the truth.
still today Khatri girls like afghan man ,
for eg, mallika arora to amrita arora
karina kapoor etc.... all they need is a strong arm of a Khan,
nat a flitthy bania khatri
Screw pisslamists

Oslo, Norway

#18 Jun 16, 2011
Fact maderchod, you dont know history at all. Khatris are the descendents of the original Hindus who ruled Northern India and they even ruled your Afghanistan and Central Asia several times in history. Khatris actually f**ked afghan women and created paki siblings and you are descended from them but you forgot/disrespected your ancestral roots and decided to suck islamic half c*cks. Khatris have no blood relationship with you low life afghan slaves. Khatris are loyal to their homeland, Hindustan. Khatris of India have only 1 father and 1 mother Fact Maderchod, and both are Indian by blood and proud ancestory, which extends back to prehistoric India. When khatris were in Northern India, you afghans were living under persians as slaves and later you were taken over by Hindus and Buddhists Empires of India and then you became Buddhists. Now you have lost all courage and become true islamic parasite.

All true Punjabis ancestors are from Northern India and Punjabis were rulers of central asia as well. Proud history which makes your slave afghan history look like sh*t. Send me some of your afghan women for a good night f**k. They need more of Indian blood than afghan slave blood.
Fact

Australia

#19 Jun 17, 2011
It doesn't matter who was the rular of pst,
but it matter who r in present,
you khatri are of loser,lose all of ur traditional land in the hand of muslim, and now living in east punjab as a refuge
khatri are also a clever cast, when they see all the brave jats and rajputs of punjab are accepting islam, they decided to bring sikhi to save themselves,
actually they use jats and rajpots (who r not converting yet) to save their ar..s gona fu..ked by mughals
before that, khatri never consider the jats even rajputs are equall to them, but when they need they bring shiki to them and also pretend even chamar r equall to them,
because baman and khatri need all of these people,
because they by themselves were not able to fight with muslim,
myself a muslim, but repect to rajputs and jats, but baman and khatri are fag.....
Fact

Australia

#20 Jun 17, 2011
Any way this topic is about the racial combination.
As I think Jats and rajpus are more near to pathan rather than others hindus,
they are central asian migrent to punjab, before the islamic era, a rajput from punjab looks like more pathan rather than a typical hindo, even in india rajput especially of dogra and pahadi looks more similar to pathan
those who migrate as a muslim become pathan..
those who migrate before the islamic era became jat and rajput.....
Khatri

Delhi, India

#21 Jun 17, 2011
Fact wrote:
Any way this topic is about the racial combination.
As I think Jats and rajpus are more near to pathan rather than others hindus,
they are central asian migrent to punjab, before the islamic era, a rajput from punjab looks like more pathan rather than a typical hindo, even in india rajput especially of dogra and pahadi looks more similar to pathan
those who migrate as a muslim become pathan..
those who migrate before the islamic era became jat and rajput.....
Now you know that jats and rajpoot are warrier but you dont know hinduism is a religion not a race ..there are black african hindus are white hare krishnas Hindus all over the world ...more practicers Hindus resides in europe and america then in india .

Secondly Khatris never used jats and rajpoots for help but muslim rulers were killing jats and rajpoots in punjab plains and punjab hills .

Most jats lives in punjab plain and most rajpoots lives in hills like dogra and pahari himachali rajpoots .but all of them were forcefully asked to convert to islam,very few rajpoots from pothohar religion were muslims until thousands of them were killed by muslim army for not converting to islam but dogri rajpoots fought till death and remain hindu .

Most braivest rajpoots of them was prithivi raj chauhan who were cheated by muhammad ghajnawi .
In reality muslims were weak people who can't fight the united rajpoots but all rajpoots were divided in india.

Like Dogri rajpoots have seperate kingdoms ,himachali pahari rajpoots ,punjab plain jatts and pothohari rajpoots,rajashatani rajpoots and all of them.

Khatri saved the nation from muslim devils and now are most respevtive people in india ,khatri lives all over punjab and haryana ,delhi and south india.
You can see all the punjabi khatri living in Mumbai with khatri surnames ,they are united ,Musalmans believes in ethnic cleanese that thats what happened to khatris in west punjab and pothohar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tumhare ghar ki sabse badi randi kaun hi tumhar... 1 min prince 80
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 2 min Anshu 24,715
sex ke deewane boys girls aunties apna whatsup ... (Apr '15) 5 min Rahul dev 0955416... 4,643
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 6 min Rahul dev 0955416... 12,641
pyasi housewife (Jun '15) 7 min Rahul dev 0955416... 18,963
masti club lucknow 12 min rajat 1
InDian GorI LaDkIyO ki ChOot BhI KaaLi KyU HoT ... 24 min Akhund bhala 41
More from around the web