Is Tamil is a Gandu Race Altogether ?

Is Tamil is a Gandu Race Altogether ?

Created by Bagri nu Wagh on Aug 2, 2012

206 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes Of Course.Trying friends with Khalistan

Sort of gandu Crimminals as Italy Knows.

Categorically Yes. Genetically Yes,All True

Trying toHijack Indian Security Since 1937

Specifically a very dirty dark gandu.

khan

Camberley, UK

#110 Sep 28, 2012
Fateh wrote:
Guru Gobind Singh Ji's whole family was murdered by muslims and eventually he was also martyred from wounds inflicted by muslims but he never said "murder all muslims because it's wahegurus will".
Guru Gobind Singh ji was also aided and helped by muslims he had muslims fighting on his side. Nabi Khan and Ghani Khan two muslims saved Guru g,s life by disguising his as a Peer and carrying him away from the enemy. I have read Guru g,s Fatehnama and in it he condemns Aurengzeb for not following his religion and Prophet. Kingship has nothing to do with faith.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#111 Sep 28, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
The Jews/Israelites were Gods original chosen people but after their attempt at killing Isa(Jesus) God has chosen the arabs to receive the last prophet who was also prophecised to be unlettered (could not read/write)
ok but whats with all the jew killing
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#112 Sep 28, 2012
khan wrote:
<quoted text>Guru Gobind Singh ji was also aided and helped by muslims he had muslims fighting on his side. Nabi Khan and Ghani Khan two muslims saved Guru g,s life by disguising his as a Peer and carrying him away from the enemy. I have read Guru g,s Fatehnama and in it he condemns Aurengzeb for not following his religion and Prophet. Kingship has nothing to do with faith.
Exactly Guru Ji condemned Aurangzeb not all muslims because even though the perpetrators were muslim, it didn't matter because they were only acting on Aurangzebs orders.

So why condemn all jews instead of condeming the individuals who acted wrong.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#113 Sep 28, 2012
khan wrote:
<quoted text>Again that is referring to those jews who killed their Prophets it is not a general statement. for ex we also have in Qur'an these verses;
"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69}
and
"...and nearest among them in love to the believers(muslims) will you find those who say,'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).
and
O you who believe! Be helpers of God -- as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples,'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples,'We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel (jews)believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14).
I will take your word for it but you have to admit that the wording is open to interpretation because it says "curse upon the jews" and not curse upon the jews who killed jesus.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#114 Sep 29, 2012
For muslims to hate jews is to hate themselves. Islam's prophets were predominantly jews save for Muhammad. The Quran talks in disfavour of those jews who preferred the words of the rabbis over the Torah. They believed in innovation or words of men, rather than following the Torah. That's the biggest sin. Which ironically, can be applied to majority of muslims these days for listening to those dumbf*ck mullahs.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Caroline Springs, Australia

#115 Sep 29, 2012
cairene wrote:
For muslims to hate jews is to hate themselves. Islam's prophets were predominantly jews save for Muhammad. The Quran talks in disfavour of those jews who preferred the words of the rabbis over the Torah. They believed in innovation or words of men, rather than following the Torah. That's the biggest sin. Which ironically, can be applied to majority of muslims these days for listening to those dumbf*ck mullahs.
Haha Mullahs
Australian Tamil Victim

Australia

#116 Oct 5, 2012
My Experience is to delete them the moment you know they are tamils, as 99% you will be doing good.

Block everything to them Welfare, Heath, Jobs.JUST simply no to a Tamil

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#117 Oct 5, 2012
Australian Tamil Victim wrote:
My Experience is to delete them the moment you know they are tamils, as 99% you will be doing good.
Tamils are the engine of India's booming economy, it is we who are providing to feed slumdog North Indian illiterates such as yourself- something to keep in mind.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#118 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Tamils are the engine of India's booming economy, it is we who are providing to feed slumdog North Indian illiterates such as yourself- something to keep in mind.
One of our family friends neighbours sons got visited by the prime minister for his extremely high year 12 marks

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#119 Oct 5, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
One of our family friends neighbours sons got visited by the prime minister for his extremely high year 12 marks
OK....LOL. Is he Tamil?

Your ambiguity whenever posting is classic. LMAO.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#120 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>OK....LOL. Is he Tamil?

Your ambiguity whenever posting is classic. LMAO.
LOL yeah he is, I left that part out
Mohandas Vajpayee

Australia

#121 Oct 6, 2012
Australian Tamil Victim wrote:
yes i agree.
XYZ

Kolkata, India

#122 Oct 24, 2012
Shut the hell up...

Blady e-gossipps.
Jay

India

#123 Nov 3, 2012
Dr Natraj Sengupta-Spain wrote:
Tamils are just idiots. Don't know why they think they are superior to others. There are 5 tamils working under me. They all try to fool me by claiming others' work as theirs' own. So I recheck their claim at all group meetings. They are usually in embarrassing position but yet they can't give up their useless tricks. I'm fed up with their little tricks. I'm keeping them in my group as an entertaining lot. BTW my wife is a Tamil Brahmin.:)
Tamils are not idiots ,they are among one of the cunning races,especially tamil hindus,they have no regard for other cultures.I believe Tamils as a nation has never been exposed to any other cultures and are genetically pure,In countries and cultures where there intermixing of races people are generally friendly,Tamils inherit the same primitive genes and behave like they live in some dinosaur age.Also since they have no religious education (except tamil christians and muslims, who have better demeanours) they don't know to accept anything other than tamil .
harinder

Delhi, India

#124 Nov 3, 2012
Tamilians are pride of India.
We all love Tamil people.
They are intelligent,beautiful and loving people.
Richard Altman

Australia

#125 Nov 3, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamils are not idiots ,they are among one of the cunning races,especially tamil hindus,they have no regard for other cultures.I believe Tamils as a nation has never been exposed to any other cultures and are genetically pure,In countries and cultures where there intermixing of races people are generally friendly,Tamils inherit the same primitive genes and behave like they live in some dinosaur age.Also since they have no religious education (except tamil christians and muslims, who have better demeanours) they don't know to accept anything other than tamil .
With what i experience is that they are very cunning mean greedy people, who lie allot.
Abhishek

Australia

#126 Nov 23, 2012
Why Tamil Chors are helping Khalsitan. Because they are haramkhor kala kutta.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#127 Nov 23, 2012
Abhishek wrote:
Why Tamil Chors are helping Khalsitan. Because they are haramkhor kala kutta.
You're high again.
Tamils r Scums

Australia

#128 Nov 23, 2012
U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara (a Punjabi of Indian origin) has gotten Tamil crook Anand Sekaran to plead guilty to a ponzi scheme that defrauded investors.

We’ve seen far too many of the classic Ponzi schemes perpetrated by the likes of Anand Sekaran that cheat and rob investors. Like so many defendants before him, Sekaran’s shell game with other people’s money finally caught up with him, and he will now face justice.
YXZ

Pune, India

#129 Feb 7, 2013
XYZ wrote:
Shut the hell up...
Blady e-gossipps.
But aren't you e-gossiping yourself.
By the way I agree eith you these internet tough guys are strong only in front of computer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delhi paid sex with my gf 13 hr Jatin 2
meri girlfriend ki gandi bate karo skype pe 13 hr Jatin 6
Brahmin sharma guys have mirco penis (Nov '12) Wed yguy 9
delhi gay sex (Oct '16) Feb 19 Fagav 68
Are Ghorewaha really Rajput as they claim or th... (Jun '12) Feb 17 Karan rana 324
hot mature pyaasi females ke liye Feb 16 aryan rajput 96 1
Paid Delhi real gf swap or sharing Feb 15 Jatin 1
More from around the web