created by: Bagri nu Wagh | Aug 2, 2012

Sikh

206 votes

Is Tamil is a Gandu Race Altogether ?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes Of Course.Trying friends with Khalistan
  • Sort of gandu Crimminals as Italy Knows.
  • Categorically Yes. Genetically Yes,All True
  • Trying toHijack Indian Security Since 1937
  • Specifically a very dirty dark gandu.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Emily of Italy -abrgd

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Tamils people are criminals. You are robbers. I just hate you. Why you come to our country. Why you are creating problem in our country. you people are all burglar. you come to our country and then write hate comments about us on internet. You people are more racist than anyone. If you hate us then no need to come to our country. We don't like you. you people cheat and rob tourists who come to our country. many tourists have complained that you cheated and robbed them in our country. you people are intentionally ruining our tourism industry. i just hate you traitors. we provide Tamils work, shelter and better chance to live better file but you in return cheat people and rob our houses. You people want everything free. you don't like to work instead want to rob our country. People from many other country live happily but you people make gangs and rob, kill people. you just go to your country. you make fun of our people on internet. We have our great culture and if you come to our country you have to adopted our culture. We do not need your culture in our country. We have our own great ancient culture. Just go back to your own country. We do not need you in our country. Tamils go back to your country. just go
AUSTRALIA MUST BAN ALL TAMILS Entering Australia by Boats.
Lets Do it

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

round up every Tamil and beat them up. And then send them back to their country. Emily it's your country. They are mere illegal migrants. No need to ramain silent, take strict actions.
Do this. arrange community meeting and make aware every one about what tamils are don't in your country. Do street demonstration and ask government to deport them to their country. It's you country. its your right to live happily in your own country.
J Hastings

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

To be honest, Tamils are very mean people. they play very mean politics at workplaces. My experience with them is very bad. Tamil people are very racist and never appreciate you unless you are one another tamil. I faced similar discrimination at the hands of tamil manager. He kept on promoting tamils at our workplace at the expense of others. We did everything and he attributed success of project to bunch of tamils. I wish he be punished by God himself. I can't trust a single Tamil.
Dr Natraj Sengupta-Spain

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Tamils are just idiots. Don't know why they think they are superior to others. There are 5 tamils working under me. They all try to fool me by claiming others' work as theirs' own. So I recheck their claim at all group meetings. They are usually in embarrassing position but yet they can't give up their useless tricks. I'm fed up with their little tricks. I'm keeping them in my group as an entertaining lot. BTW my wife is a Tamil Brahmin. :)
Ambe G Gaikawad-India

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Have you considered all the corruption, looting, robbing, cheating and racist acts tamils do. They discriminate fellow indians just because they are non-tamils. I have not met a single tamil who is humble and can't go without discriminating fellow indians. It is in your nature my friend.
Bhadra Reddy-India

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Exactly my point
Tamils are so selfish that they even misbehave with fellow Dravidians. They are land mafia. They are involved in illegal housing construction business.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Weaksauce.
Harinder Pal Singh

Ghaziabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Tamil are beautiful Intelligent and Friendly people.

They will always do well in life and I pray to GOD for there well being and glory.
Rajendra Pandey

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Harinder Pal Singh wrote:
They will always do well in life and I pray to GOD for there well disappearance and doom.
Thats News to me, I haven't seen any good Tamils!
May be they have joined your Club.
From Us They want Isolation, Another Separate Tamil State from India.
From You they want support for this Independent Tamil State, In return they will help in creating Khalistan.

To fulfill their aim They are murdering people and taking their money in Australia and Italy. Not to mention 95% of them are Illegal Immigrants or Boat People.

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Rajendra Pandey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats News to me, I haven't seen any good Tamils!
May be they have joined your Club.
From Us They want Isolation, Another Separate Tamil State from India.
From You they want support for this Independent Tamil State, In return they will help in creating Khalistan.
To fulfill their aim They are murdering people and taking their money in Australia and Italy. Not to mention 95% of them are Illegal Immigrants or Boat People.
I don't know where did you get this statistic info.But FYI,those immigrants(boat people) are not from tamil nadu.
And you talk like a chutiya.There is no politics of dravida nadu since last fifty years.So your argument is futile.
Pig from Sydney Australia

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I am a homo and apologize for this stupid thread and my dumb comments. I love tamils and sikhs.
Pigfuker from Australia

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I just wanted everyone to know I am a pigfuker as well. By the way the pig is my mother so you can call me a pigmotherfuker also.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where did you get this statistic info.But FYI,those immigrants(boat people) are not from tamil nadu.
And you talk like a chutiya.There is no politics of dravida nadu since last fifty years.So your argument is futile.
Fadu Singh, how you been my bro? Haven't seen you round here in a while...

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Fadu Singh, how you been my bro? Haven't seen you round here in a while...
ya fine....What abt you?

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>ya fine....What abt you?
Good as ever- been in India for the past three months.

Oru thamizhan thaai naatula irrika kudiya, ennaku ellam santhosham thaan. Elaam nimathiyga poikondirrikurathu.
Zuber Singh

Denpasar, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

ah well, this sad child from sydney is back to making fake white profiles. his efforts are so sad, it think he needs our help.
Nazir

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

He really needs to get a job and stop draining center this sydney guy is a fudu
DBBwanksfadusing h

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Good Job fadu singh, keep wankimg dbb doodle. What happenned to the dog who use to get unseparateable ledi and he made your gandiya phut, and became fadu.dont worry all khalsa sikhs are taking anything they can get.
Back in 1984 your dad had the same story.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

DBBwanksfadusingh wrote:
Good Job fadu singh, keep wankimg dbb doodle. What happenned to the dog who use to get unseparateable ledi and he made your gandiya phut, and became fadu.dont worry all khalsa sikhs are taking anything they can get.
Back in 1984 your dad had the same story.
He isn't you Sikh you idiot.
Jason

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Harinder Pal Singh wrote:
They will always do well in life and I pray to GOD for there well being and glory.
Thats not what i Experienced in Australia.They are Violent Thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Sikh Forum right now

Search the Sikh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ex -Muslims 6 min naziya 1
What does a Real Canadian Say abut Sikhs in Can... (Dec '13) 7 min Nanak Kanjar 5
Mazhabi sikh (sons of the guru) Vs Jatt Sikh (f... (Feb '12) 34 min vineet Singh khalsa 313
Kya sardarni khul ke choot ka maza deti hai ya ... (Jul '12) 39 min sunny ka bap 519
Kya Hindu Ladki khade lund ki pooja karti hain? (Oct '12) 1 hr salam 23
Israel Operation Protective Edge Modi should help 1 hr Indu Sharma 7
Me raj ki sister hu 1 hr Dheeraj 34
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••