Am I a Jatt or a Rajput?
Battle Tank T 90

Gurgaon, India

#130 Nov 12, 2011
mard singh wrote:
TANK Gandu 95
You are lighter in colour because you are prodced by Gora land Jaat prostitutes you supplied to gora soldiers.
You killed innocent Sikhs in 1984.
A mass grave of Sikhs killed by jaat dogs has been descovered in a village of Hondh-Chillar in Gurgaon district. A memorial is going to be built there by the Sikhs.
So don't talk about the issue you know nothing about. Mind you, you don't know about many issues.
You are misguided. Haryanvi Jaats did not participate in 84 killings. 84 riots were party organised riots. Most of the rioters were Up Wallas, Biharis and Punjabi Khatris. Sajjan Kumar is a Jaat but that does not mean entire Jaat community was involved in it. There were Muslims in there too.
Jatt

UK

#131 Nov 12, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
Hahaha.. Muslims Jatts are Muslims or Jatts? or Sikh Jatts are Jatts or Sikh? I have heard both reject castes. So there ain't any Muslim Jatt or Sikh jatt they are either Muslim or Sikh..
Am I right Mard Singh?
Only Hindu Jaats are real Jaats as they have freedom to call themselves legendary Jaats.
Yes Indus civilization which is known as Hindu Civilization is very old and Jaats are older than it too.
Punjabi jaats could be Arabs but not Haryanvi and Rajasthani
Do not speak rubbish. what legendary heroes have you brahman ass licking jaats given birth too ? u heard of Heer Ranjha Mirza Jatt ? these are all Punjabi not haryanvi jaats. Punjabi Jatts are the purest most strongest tribe. Every muslim invader mentions battles with them. haryanvi jaats are more dravidian mixed while Punjabi Jatts still retain their old Iranian features.
Battle Tank T 90

Gurgaon, India

#132 Nov 12, 2011
Mr. Jatt now I got to know that you are a Pig Muslim. You are trying to show Jatts/Jaats as Persian. Only Muslims would like to do that. Well, both Jatts and Jaats were used to speak same language until they joined Sikhi so they started speaking Punjabi and we Haryanvi Jaats speak dialect of Hindi. Jatts of Sikhism and Jaats of Hinduism are trillion times better than those Jats who embraced Islam in fear. I do not call them Jats as Jats will never capitulate
punjabi

Croydon, UK

#133 Nov 13, 2011
these haryanvis do not know much about their own history they themselves made alliances with muslims and syeds during their small rule.

Go read how rajputs were sent by moghuls to destroy your forts of kambher and thun and you too made alliances with muslims and many jaats also converted to islam for convenience of power.

same for rajputs many converted for power and glory.

if u jaats were so pure hindus why does history say that you were not hindus but had practises that have nothing to do with hinduism. only during decline of muslim power did jaats begin to copy the rajputs and call themselves kshitriya before this jaats were never kshitriyas and rajputs still do not accept haryanvi jaats as kshitriyas.

all we read about jaats in history is they were baggage looters during wars between rajputs and muslims. jaats would raid both camps for baggage and cows and horses this is how you became rich and began to build forts before this you were living in jungles.

there is no history of jaats within hinduism except that they were termed sudra from time of mohd qasim to al-biruni to moghul time.
Battle Tank T 90

New Delhi, India

#134 Nov 13, 2011
punjabi wrote:
these haryanvis do not know much about their own history they themselves made alliances with muslims and syeds during their small rule.
Go read how rajputs were sent by moghuls to destroy your forts of kambher and thun and you too made alliances with muslims and many jaats also converted to islam for convenience of power.
same for rajputs many converted for power and glory.
if u jaats were so pure hindus why does history say that you were not hindus but had practises that have nothing to do with hinduism. only during decline of muslim power did jaats begin to copy the rajputs and call themselves kshitriya before this jaats were never kshitriyas and rajputs still do not accept haryanvi jaats as kshitriyas.
all we read about jaats in history is they were baggage looters during wars between rajputs and muslims. jaats would raid both camps for baggage and cows and horses this is how you became rich and began to build forts before this you were living in jungles.
there is no history of jaats within hinduism except that they were termed sudra from time of mohd qasim to al-biruni to moghul time.
no one is interested in your sh!tty muslim talks.
jaat gayi phaat

Mitcham, UK

#135 Nov 14, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is interested in your sh!tty muslim talks.
who ever disagrees with you is muslim?

this is the jaat in ancient hindu history .
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/cascoly2/ca...

very nice position
karan grewal

Mumbai, India

#136 Nov 14, 2011
no dear ....... jatts r arises from marriges of jatt boys and rajput girls india caste system naan di book ch padi sab kuj likhiya va
mard singh

Glasgow, UK

#139 Nov 14, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are misguided. Haryanvi Jaats did not participate in 84 killings. 84 riots were party organised riots. Most of the rioters were Up Wallas, Biharis and Punjabi Khatris. Sajjan Kumar is a Jaat but that does not mean entire Jaat community was involved in it. There were Muslims in there too.
Gandu ki aulad I gave you the name of the village in your Ganduland known as Haryana. Your chief minister have asked the police to provide him with a report of the killings, in Ganduland. Wake up and face the reality.
Accept defeat when it is staring you in the face.
Naz

Europe

#140 Nov 15, 2011
if the your gurus were so great, why were they all defeated by Islamic forces, secondly, if your brilliant, brave and amazing LOL why were you expelled from Pakistan?
mard singh

Glasgow, UK

#141 Nov 15, 2011
Naz wrote:
if the your gurus were so great, why were they all defeated by Islamic forces, secondly, if your brilliant, brave and amazing LOL why were you expelled from Pakistan?
Gandu ki aulad don't forget that you were also booted out of India.
Stop coming onto this forum and talking poisonously. You should try to talk sense and try to unite the people from both countries. Havn't you seen enough blood of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs. Wake up and stop being a sula and start be a human being.

Finally, yes you did murder innocent Sikh Gurus and many innocent Sikhs, you did not defeat them. Those Sikhs who were murdered by the followers Mohamed are still alive today. The Gurus were never defeated by the forces of Islam, because we are still here. Do not forget that it was the followeres of the Gurus who defeated the followeres Islam, and took the control of Lahore.
So let us not get into your silly talk. May Waheguru help you to become a good human being.
Battle Tank T 90

Delhi, India

#142 Nov 15, 2011
mard singh wrote:
<quoted text>Gandu ki aulad I gave you the name of the village in your Ganduland known as Haryana. Your chief minister have asked the police to provide him with a report of the killings, in Ganduland. Wake up and face the reality.
Accept defeat when it is staring you in the face.
Chudi ghasti ke najazaj londe, teri maa ke doodh se lund dhoun. madarchod, the village you mentioned is, inhabited by Pakistani refugees.

Punjabi suar, jahan mil gaya na tere baal se tere haath pair baand ke marunga

accept defeat? defeat to main teri maa behn se hi maan sakta hoon otherwise no

Lodu sardar, if you won't change your harkats then whole of punjab would be a graveyard
singh

Wallington, UK

#143 Nov 16, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chudi ghasti ke najazaj londe, teri maa ke doodh se lund dhoun. madarchod, the village you mentioned is, inhabited by Pakistani refugees.
Lodu sardar, if you won't change your harkats then whole of punjab would be a graveyard
kisi kuti ma ki nasal Hondh Chillar was inhabited by Sikhs who migrated from pakistan graveyard to tum hindu sudra kuto ka banay ga maderchod.
mard singh

Glasgow, UK

#144 Nov 16, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
Behan chode is that all you can say.
Barking like a mad dog.
Have you got tatte to come to Punjab, I don't think so.
You just proved what you are.
Battle Tank T 90

Delhi, India

#145 Nov 16, 2011
mard singh wrote:
<quoted text>Behan chode is that all you can say.
Barking like a mad dog.
Have you got tatte to come to Punjab, I don't think so.
You just proved what you are.
I can say a lot, you son of bitch!
Punjab is nothing, if we want we can go to your brother Pakistan's home too. There exists no body in world who could stop us. If needed then Punjab would be crushed like a water melon under the wheel of heavy truck
It's entirely upto you what you people want if you chose destruction then we'd give you, do not sweat on it

Entire world knows about Jaat hospitality and hostility

I do not need to prove anything against a shudra
hindutva_fauji

UK

#146 Nov 17, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
Punjab is nothing, if we want we can go to your brother Pakistan's home too. There exists no body in world who could stop us. If needed then Punjab would be crushed like a water melon under the wheel of heavy truck
It's entirely upto you what you people want if you chose destruction then we'd give you, do not sweat on it
I don't understand why you insist on calling others shudra when jaats are shudra in varna. Look into it u gandu shudra.
What jaat hospitality u gandu? All books talk of punjabi hospitality. Jaats are famous for only 1 thing, female infanticide, because they are gandus and prefer men.
Battle Tank T 90

Delhi, India

#147 Nov 17, 2011
hindutva_fauji wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you insist on calling others shudra when jaats are shudra in varna. Look into it u gandu shudra.
What jaat hospitality u gandu? All books talk of punjabi hospitality. Jaats are famous for only 1 thing, female infanticide, because they are gandus and prefer men.
hahaha what an idiot muslim!!

All books ? You are gone made terribly. Take and read any book and you'll come to know about who tops in hospitality

Jaats have been the flag bearer of Hinduism since ancient times.
When Marathas were defeated at third battle of Panipat then Punjabis, Muslims, Rajputs and others turned their face ,instead, start killing the pilgrims and leftover army but only JAATS stood like mountain and gave them shelter despite Abdali's warning of no help to Marathas but Jaats do not listen to anybody they do what their heart says. This is written in the annals of history, the Marathas praised Jaat hospitality but Jaats incurred the Wrath of Abdali and Abdali started campaign against Jaats and he failed horribly. A Hindu helped a Hindu.

you punjabis have zero knowledge about history and living that's why you are called "Shudra"
hindutva_fauji

London, UK

#148 Nov 18, 2011
What do you mean Hindus since ancient times. You gandu jaats only embrace Hinduism recently. When u were Sindhi (aka pakistani) camel herders you were not Hindus
Grewalaan di maa n lun

Surrey, Canada

#149 Nov 18, 2011
I respect every other surname, but I seem to hate Grewals.most of them are behanchodhs.
Battle Tank T 90

Gurgaon, India

#150 Nov 18, 2011
Hahaha embraced Hinduism recently.

you are a joker. by the way, Sindh was also a part of Akhand Bharat. I don't want to waste time on debating with an uneducated Punjabi.

Haryanvi Jaats do not haev Grewal as their surnames nor we have Gill, Brar etc. Our surname are Gahlot, Dahiya, Solanki, Beniwal, Sehrawat, Dagar, Kharb, Lochav, Dabas, Rana,Hooda, Punia, Sansanwal, Shokeen, Tokas, Tomar, Chahar, Deshwal, Sihag, Sehwag, Kharakiya, Dilawar, Rathee etc
mard singh

Glasgow, UK

#151 Nov 19, 2011
Battle Tank T 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tum sale gandu ho or gandu he raho ge. Jab koi bat na aai to gali do or us ko musalman bna do. Jeh Pake gandu ki baat hae.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Late night phone talk india after 00:00 4 min ali 41
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 11 min Vikram 14,674
kiya sagi bahan ko chodna sahi he (Apr '15) 18 min Vikram 873
kon gandi gandi gali de sakta h meri bv ko 27 min sonam 106
kya kisi ne apni mom sis ya wife ko kisi or se ... (Jul '15) 36 min sunilji 462
Kya bhai ke sath sex karna sahi h ya galat (Apr '15) 39 min 8five7one9three0t... 435
delhi gay ful masti wid safe plac (Jun '15) 46 min sonam 189
pyasi housewife (Jun '15) 1 hr sss 22,123
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 3 hr kamal 26,651
More from around the web