^how does it feel getting blown up by usa
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#5 Jan 21, 2009
how does it feel getting blown up by 10 pakistani boyz
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#6 Jan 21, 2009
cowerd indian army cant tackle 10 teen age pakistani boyz.

“sat sri akal”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
so you admit they were paki?
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#8 Jan 21, 2009
yes and we proud on them they done a good job
mard singh

Hayes, UK

#9 Jan 21, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
Largest number of prisoners of war ever held after the WW11 were the Paki prisoners held in Bangladesh war of Independence, by the Indian army under Gen Jagjit Singh Arora, a proud Sikh.The number of paki prisoners held by India was over 100,000. So shut up and fu ck off madher and bhen chode.

“sat sri akal”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 21, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
yes and we proud on them they done a good job
In which your lot are cowards,killing unarmed humans.

Well done hero
opiate

Nottingham, UK

#11 Jan 21, 2009
so your proud of being a terrorists and a coward. I suppose you need something to be proud of.
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#15 Jan 24, 2009
mard singh wrote:
<quoted text>Largest number of prisoners of war ever held after the WW11 were the Paki prisoners held in Bangladesh war of Independence, by the Indian army under Gen Jagjit Singh Arora, a proud Sikh.The number of paki prisoners held by India was over 100,000. So shut up and fu ck off madher and bhen chode.
namard singh what happen with ur proud dikhs in 1965 we fk them in every sector of indo pak border in chunda we defat indian the world largest tank battle after world war 2 in 1971 our bangali brothers defeat us not indian army in kargil few mujhahideen fk whole indian army and we sent dead bodies of cowerd indian army in evry town of india so its batter for u 2 fk ur mother and bhabhi's hairy phuda and shut up
JaTT

Heywood, UK

#17 Jan 27, 2009
SULA RANpakiscumJHA wrote:
<quoted text>
namard singh what happen with ur proud dikhs in 1965 we fk them in every sector of indo pak border in chunda we defat indian the world largest tank battle after world war 2 in 1971 our bangali brothers defeat us not indian army in kargil few mujhahideen fk whole indian army and we sent dead bodies of cowerd indian army in evry town of india so its batter for u 2 fk ur mother and bhabhi's hairy phuda and shut up
You won no battle Saracen Scum, infact we annihilated your amrmies in the 1965 war, we capured your soliders and artillery..

Infact we proudly have 2 of your captured tanks on display at Jalandhar Cantt for the world to see the might of Indias superiority over PakiScum

you stick your cowardly acts (suicide bombings, road bombings) you cockroaches !!

Don't talk on the forums... Fight us on the battle field we are waiting Cowards!!

Kashmir forever Jai Hinds, and no Saracen shall ever have it

ps

You lick your uncles spunk out your mother ass and your dads out of your sisters
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#18 Jan 31, 2009
pen chode its fact that we fk indian army in 1965 and kargil war in 1965 may be indian army captured 2 pakistani tanks but we won the largest tank battle after world war 2 in chawinda sector we captured khem karan and run of kutch.
MM alam destroye 4 indian fighter jets in one minut its world record gandu we have many indian tanks captured from cowerd indian army and displayed all over pakistan specialy in cantonment areas apny peo kolo poch pathankot wich keny indian jet daba hoye sain.
You lick your brothers spunk out your mother ass and your dads out of your sisters
opiate

Nottingham, UK

#19 Jan 31, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
pen chode
thats ironic coming from a paki, hows your cousin/wife

“sat sri akal”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 31, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
pen chode its fact that we fk indian army in 1965 and kargil war in 1965 may be indian army captured 2 pakistani tanks but we won the largest tank battle after world war 2 in chawinda sector we captured khem karan and run of kutch.
MM alam destroye 4 indian fighter jets in one minut its world record gandu we have many indian tanks captured from cowerd indian army and displayed all over pakistan specialy in cantonment areas apny peo kolo poch pathankot wich keny indian jet daba hoye sain.
You lick your brothers spunk out your mother ass and your dads out of your sisters
Probe it with pictures and post on you tube or else you lie
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#21 Feb 1, 2009
opiate wrote:
<quoted text>
thats ironic coming from a paki, hows your cousin/wife
what about ur mom. is she still missing me?
opiate

Nottingham, UK

#24 Feb 1, 2009
that doesn't even make sense you inbred fool....

“sat sri akal”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 1, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
<quoted text>
what about ur mom. is she still missing me?
do you prefer thigh or breast?
RANJHA

Lahore, Pakistan

#27 Feb 2, 2009
opiate ur a stupid dikh

“sat sri akal”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 2, 2009
RANJHA wrote:
opiate ur a stupid dikh
obviously cleaver than you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me ek rapist hu kisi ko apni maa bahan ka rape ... (Mar '15) 8 hr Abrar 8
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Sat RAJ real king of ... 1,114
kis ladki ko Lund chusna pasand hai (Jun '15) Sat RAJ real king of ... 730
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) Fri Rahul 8,436
Apni biwi ko real me dusre mard se chudwane ka ... (Jan '16) Sep 22 RAJ real king of ... 416
Arshiya Mulla from Navi Mumbai Nerul Sep 22 RAJ real king of ... 4
kis ne apni wife ko real me negro se chudwaya hai (Nov '16) Sep 22 RAJ real king of ... 10
More from around the web