Santa Ana, CA

#25 Nov 15, 2007
OLD COUNTRY ROAD NEAR MASSAPEQUA AND ALL THAT..HMMMMMMM
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#26 Nov 15, 2007
USA BALD EAGLE wrote:
OLD COUNTRY ROAD NEAR MASSAPEQUA AND ALL THAT..HMMMMMMM
I wonder why thats in bold ?....you familiar with the area?- Kaura i didnt know if you were talking about plainview jersey.
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#27 Nov 15, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why thats in bold ?....you familiar with the area?- Kaura i didnt know if you were talking about plainview jersey.
Yea, why is that in bold??? Ahhh......thats so creepy!!!
Why u callin me kaura?
You know i remember going to Glen Cove for Diwali or Vaisaki last year.....i cant remember...but anyways i remember there not being alot of people there....were there actually people there this year? I mean, usually dont go to plainview, but i go there for vaisaki and diwali cause there are actually people there.....
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#28 Nov 15, 2007
i gonna have to go with kirandabest on this one...usa eagle r u gay?? Not that i have anything againest gay people...its just that you kinda have a great interest in rajputana....(im not tryin to offend anyone, so plz dont blow up on me)
USA BALD EAGLE

Santa Ana, CA

#29 Nov 15, 2007
Kaur wrote:
i gonna have to go with kirandabest on this one...usa eagle r u gay?? Not that i have anything againest gay people...its just that you kinda have a great interest in rajputana....(im not tryin to offend anyone, so plz dont blow up on me)
You guys are hopeless..........hopeless. Before I go and leave you guys alone...USA was built on white Europeans, who were protestants and Catholics and later Jews. If this was built by the people you guys praise all the time, the lights worshipper. You would be the lowest caste. Just be thankful there were and are good politicians in this country. As for being gay, what do you care, you should be having fun shaving with Basu to improve your hygiene down there and hopefully it will reflect the hygiene of your mouth for all of you guys
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#30 Nov 15, 2007
USA BALD EAGLE wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are hopeless..........hopeless. Before I go and leave you guys alone...USA was built on white Europeans, who were protestants and Catholics and later Jews. If this was built by the people you guys praise all the time, the lights worshipper. You would be the lowest caste. Just be thankful there were and are good politicians in this country. As for being gay, what do you care, you should be having fun shaving with Basu to improve your hygiene down there and hopefully it will reflect the hygiene of your mouth for all of you guys
Look, it wuz just a question, i really wuznt tryin to offend you, and look i aint NOTHIN like Basu, i dont freakin look like her or act like her!!!!!!!!

R u even proud of who you r or in other words to be Indian???.......Cause you seem to know more about white people than ur own people....
JACKMAN

Santa Ana, CA

#31 Nov 15, 2007
Kaur wrote:
And while you are pondering if I am gay, you should perhaps contemplate a session of hot sex with your friend Mr. P, the light worshipper. His picture is included for your enjoyment.

http://www.leelau.net/chai/images/india/hindu...
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#32 Nov 16, 2007
ok!!!!!!!!!! i get it!!!! and wasnt fu**** pondering it, kirandabest brought it up....and then i asked!!!!!!!!!!
tyaagi

Delhi, India

#33 Mar 2, 2008
Not only surprised but felt pathetic about the idiotic hate about tyaagi pandits.
Tyagi (Taga -Tattva Gyaani / Inteelectual)rulers and land lords in Delhi,Meerut and Moradabad are holding the National flag high for thousand years and fought with Taimur,Abdali and British successfully.Jahangir and Shahjahan tried to crush their revolt and stste of Amroha/ HasanPur-UP and Kithore-Meerut were converted to Islam like 200 villages of Rajputs were forcibly converted in Meerut and Moradabad (same area).
Tyagis are great,self respecting community with high education,prosperity and esteem.
Kunwar Mehmud Ali,Ex Governor,Ved Pal Tyagi( Ex-Chief Justice & Governor-Rajasthan),Air Chief Marshal SP Tyagi and Ex Defence Minister of India and Member of Constituent Assembly are great personalities besides the Nawab of Tihar-Delhi & Javed Mian Daad,Pakistani Cricketer.
Bhai Mati Das,Baba Paraga and Bhai Bal Mukund are great Tyagi(Mohyal Tyagi,Punjab)heroes who made supreme sacrifices for religion.Sunil Dutt & Ex. BSF Director General Ajay Raj Sharma and Great Hindi Ghazal Poet Dushyant Tyaagi must also be remembered.
Rajput are our brothers and Muslim Tyagis happily accept the daughters of Rajputs in marriage and vice versa.
Good Luck Jai Bharat--Jai Guru, Jai Raam,Jai Allah
harinder

Bangalore, India

#34 Mar 2, 2008
The eventual aim of muslims is to convert every one to Islam under Sharia.
Either by forced conversions or by intermarriages.
Tyagi

Kansas City, MO

#35 Apr 6, 2008
just ignore this man, he cant get himself checked by a doctor.pity on him but move on. he is now existing in a sub human state,maybe a NY ghetto
tyagi

Kansas City, MO

#36 Apr 25, 2008
No one needs to be sad seeing ugly posts coming from one man. Let me say there maybe Ranghars but one can also be much worse than even a monster because of his actions ,verbal or otherwise.

The man who has great confidence in his being monstrous must call me or e-mail me and speak there and then. Polluting a web board is not the greatest thing one ever did.

This man claims his people did some very barbaric things. Does he have the guts to do 1% of that? I am offering an open invitation.

Peace on the board!

Tyagi
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#37 Apr 27, 2008
what is your address and # chootiye pandit?? Saleh rohini ki gandi pedaish hai tu bhadweh read reality on your ancestors:

"Tyagis were, and have been, a degenerate and helpless caste, remaining absolutely indifferent to their primary occupation of agriculture and thus were gradually deprived of land by the other martial tribes. It was easy for the muslim invaders to convert the degenerate Tagas and the economically helpless Gujars to the fold of Islam." - Geographical Reiview of India by The Geographical Society of India (p. 16)

"The Tyagi are an agricultural caste which claims to be priestly Brahmins. Literally the word Tyagi means 'those of have renounced', they trace the origin of their caste name to their having renounced three Brhamanical functions, viz. the study of vedas, functioning as priests, and acceptance of alms. Muslim Tyagis are converts from the times of Jehangir and Aurungzeb and are originally kin to their hindu counterparts." - Indias Changing Villages by S.C. Dube
Langda Tyagi

New Delhi, India

#38 Apr 27, 2008
Tere bahan kee **** Rajputana
Tere Maa ke *** banhan ke ****
Fodd dooga ,jo samneee aaagyaa
Bahen ** ka L** sala
Aaajj main btaooga address tijheee, sal** wahee aakke fodooga, tu jhee aannee ki jarrorat nee banhaa*** ka l** tu bata apna address,, aagee kooo dekee pichee koo nikal dooga , ayya bahan kaa L** rajputaana
Anoop Arya

Bangalore, India

#39 Apr 30, 2008
The people were designated by the British Empire as a Martial Race. Martial Races were races & peoples that were naturally warlike and aggressive in battle, and possess qualities like courage, loyalty, self sufficiency, physical strength, resilience, orderliness, hard working, fighting tenacity and military strategy. The British Empire recruited heavily from these Martial Races for service in their Armies. A strategy that is still used today (21st century) in Armies of South Asian countries e.g. The famous Jat Regiment & the Gurkhas.
VS singh

Bangalore, India

#40 Apr 30, 2008
Jaats occupy a preeminent position in Haryana, western Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and eastern Rajasthan, being the largest group in north-western India. They are divided into 12 clans and about 300 gotras. Though the origin of Jaats is shrouded in mystery, they are believed to be an Indo-Aryan tribe, connected to the Vedic civilization (4500 BC - 2500 BC) that existed along the Saraswati river. Even today, the highest density of Jaat population is along the dried bed of Saraswati, starting from Haryana, going on to Punjab and ending up in Rajasthan. They play a predominant role in this region. Agriculture, soldiering and cattle rearing have been the main occupation of the Jaats, but now they are branching out in other fields like military and police. They are also well represented in government civil services.
Ramchander

Bangalore, India

#41 Apr 30, 2008
The surname Tyagi indicates membership in the Brahmin varna of the traditional Vedic four-tier system.
Bhat records hold that the origins of the surname were found in a split between the Tyagis and the Brahmin subcaste Bhumihar Brahmin. Bhumihar are said to be direct descendants of Parashuram, the sixth avatar of Vishnu. Parashuram requested that the Bhumihar renounce all future bhiksha, and instead impart their knowledge and administration for religious functions without donation, in turn dedicating themselves to the development of agriculture in northern India. Those that obeyed Parashuram were given the surname 'Tyagi' to commemorate their sacrifice.
daynee

Chandigarh, India

#42 May 1, 2008
who the hell these rajputs r hindus are , what a scary people these are . i found sikhs brave & gentle.
Jaguar

Bangalore, India

#43 May 1, 2008
In spite of the establishment of Muslim rule in Delhi and UP (Uttar Pradesh) in the former kingdoms of Prithiviraj Chauhan and Jaichand Rathod, the Muslim invaders could never overrun the entire country. The Rajput dynasties like the Tomaras of Gwaliar and the Ranas of Mewad still continued to rule central India. One such Rajput ruler was Man Singh Tomar the king of Gwaliar
roseo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#44 May 1, 2008
Yea and it was the sikhs who chased out these muslims and ruled from New Delhi to Afganistan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dehradun unstatisfied women bhabhi and girls dr... 17 min surya singh 57
wife ki chudai karwane ke liye cont kare7879418359 (Apr '15) 17 min Rajan 1,962
delhi gay ful masti wid safe plac (Jun '15) 23 min rohit 126
Ramzan mahine me koi muslim orat loda muh me le... 43 min Rajan 78
kiski wife ne dusro ke sath sex kiya he (Apr '15) 51 min Rajan 4,662
Tumhari maa kitna lamba lund le sakti h 51 min Privasi 155
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 59 min _Rohan_ 13,044
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 1 hr billgates 25,748
More from around the web