History of the Tyagi (Taga) Pandits
Amit Pandit

Delhi, India

#224 May 15, 2009
I think tyagis are not a part of pandit community because tyagis have a totaly different culture but they claim that they are also brahmin and ancestors of lord parshuram, i dont know why. if i am wrong pls clear the issue. thank you
Tyagi

Gurgaon, India

#225 May 17, 2009
Amit Pandit wrote:
I think tyagis are not a part of pandit community because tyagis have a totaly different culture but they claim that they are also brahmin and ancestors of lord parshuram, i dont know why. if i am wrong pls clear the issue. thank you
Beware Tyagis,
It is some Rajput who is writing in the name of Pandits.
Rajputs have abused all their Royal communities like Brahmins,Gujjars, Jats, Mughals,Ahirs who are responsible for their Birth but surprisingly not Britishers.

Recently the actress Priety Zinta has revealed the facts that Zinta clan of Rajputs is result of British blood with Rajputs. It is obvious that it was not only Indian Imperials like Gujjars, Brahmins,Jats, Ahirs, Mughals who used the services of Rajputs for entertainment but British officers also enjoyed their services. But surprisingly the Rajputs have not abused the Britishers. Probably they feel great to find the genes of Britishers in their blood?
Tagabhatt

New Delhi, India

#226 May 19, 2009
Moghul is suffering with a self vision without realizing that Gujars are a tribe struggling to get a scheduled tribe status.Lacs of Gujars are living below poverty line chasing goats and sheeps and we're trying to prove that Prithviraj Chauhan was a gujar.Rajputs came up (or out) from Gujars,Jats & Yadavs mainly and out of Brahmans also (like Sisodias of Mewar)who have the Rishi gotras.Tyagi,Bhumihar,Desai,Ma hyal etc are the ruling brahman clans belonging to respective Gaud,Saryupari,Saraswat and Gurjar Brahmans. Gurjar was a culture and many great personalities had been from this culture.
Only one Tyagi family was having a prime minister in PrithviRaj state (Ajmer ?Ranthambhore)which no way connect to whole of Tyagi community.Like Tyagis suffered heavily in British as well as Muslim rule.26 Tyagi villages were auctioned after 1857 revolution and 100s were hanged or shot including Mool chand Tyagi,Khudda,Muzaffarnagr,Mohk am Singh of Sohanjani who were leaders in Muzaffarnagar and Zabardast Khan(Tyagi) of Bhanda Patti ,Hapur who led the revolution in Hapur.Only one Tyagi family of Tajpur (Raja Shyam Singh Rikh (tyagi) sided with British and got rewarded.Tyagi community excommunicated the Raja and he got converted to christian faith.Tyagis are so self respecting and patriot that they can be taken as true example of Indian warriors.Prakasver Shastri was the first Indian to speak in Hindi in UNO while Atal Bihari was second. Air Chief Marshal S P Tyagi, Air Marshal SS tyagi(Guinnies book record holder for fighter jets flying),Major Asha Ram Tyagi,Sqn Leader Sudhir Tyagi and the Kargil Martyer Rishpal Tyagi have protected our country besides Harish Chand Tyagi(Sarv Khap Panchayat Army for Prithvi Raj),Umra Taga Sarv Khap Commander against Taimur and Har Rai who led the Sarv Khap delegation against Aurangjeb are the names for whom every India should be proud. Rao Umrao Singh (Gurjar of Dadri)and Shahmal Jat of Meerut are great heroes who sacrificed themselves in 1857 revolution.I salute all of them irrespective of their caste.They are my ancestors and heroes.
Mogul

Gurgaon, India

#227 May 19, 2009
Tagabhatt wrote:
Moghul is suffering with a self vision without realizing that Gujars are a tribe struggling to get a scheduled tribe status.Lacs of Gujars are living below poverty line chasing goats and sheeps and we're trying to prove that Prithviraj Chauhan was a gujar.Rajputs came up (or out) from Gujars,Jats & Yadavs mainly and out of Brahmans also (like Sisodias of Mewar)who have the Rishi gotras.Tyagi,Bhumihar,Desai,Ma hyal etc are the ruling brahman clans belonging to respective Gaud,Saryupari,Saraswat and Gurjar Brahmans. Gurjar was a culture and many great personalities had been from this culture.
Only one Tyagi family was having a prime minister in PrithviRaj state (Ajmer ?Ranthambhore)which no way connect to whole of Tyagi community.Like Tyagis suffered heavily in British as well as Muslim rule.26 Tyagi villages were auctioned after 1857 revolution and 100s were hanged or shot including Mool chand Tyagi,Khudda,Muzaffarnagr,Mohk am Singh of Sohanjani who were leaders in Muzaffarnagar and Zabardast Khan(Tyagi) of Bhanda Patti ,Hapur who led the revolution in Hapur.Only one Tyagi family of Tajpur (Raja Shyam Singh Rikh (tyagi) sided with British and got rewarded.Tyagi community excommunicated the Raja and he got converted to christian faith.Tyagis are so self respecting and patriot that they can be taken as true example of Indian warriors.Prakasver Shastri was the first Indian to speak in Hindi in UNO while Atal Bihari was second. Air Chief Marshal S P Tyagi, Air Marshal SS tyagi(Guinnies book record holder for fighter jets flying),Major Asha Ram Tyagi,Sqn Leader Sudhir Tyagi and the Kargil Martyer Rishpal Tyagi have protected our country besides Harish Chand Tyagi(Sarv Khap Panchayat Army for Prithvi Raj),Umra Taga Sarv Khap Commander against Taimur and Har Rai who led the Sarv Khap delegation against Aurangjeb are the names for whom every India should be proud. Rao Umrao Singh (Gurjar of Dadri)and Shahmal Jat of Meerut are great heroes who sacrificed themselves in 1857 revolution.I salute all of them irrespective of their caste.They are my ancestors and heroes.
I am not suffering from self vision.
You are in fact proving my point. The Gurjjars were not farmers but best of cavaliers and animal husbandry was part of that training.To train and uses Elephants, Horses, camels were every day part of their life. That is the reason the Gurjjar Emperors had a very large army of cavaliers in 9th. and 10th. century which as per Al Masudi and Abu Zaid is said to be 36 Lakhs,divided in to four regional commands.

In China also the Mongols, the best of cavaliers of the past like Gurjjars are in the same business and commercially exploting their parental traning by selling milk. That is the reason the Milk supply in China in from Mongolia region like in India, Pakistan and Afghanistan is from Gurjjar dominated regions.
Also the favourite sports of Gurjjars of Mongols and Gurjjars of NWFP in Pakistan and Afghanistan is Tent Pegging, The Gurjjars of India were forced to do farming during Mughal rule.
Mogul

Delhi, India

#228 May 19, 2009
Tagabhatt wrote:
Only one Tyagi family was having a prime minister in PrithviRaj state (Ajmer ?Ranthambhore)which no way connect to whole of Tyagi community.Like Tyagis suffered heavily in British as well as Muslim rule.26 Tyagi villages were auctioned after 1857 revolution and 100s were hanged or shot including Mool chand Tyagi,Khudda,Muzaffarnagr,Mohk am Singh of Sohanjani who were leaders in Muzaffarnagar and Zabardast Khan(Tyagi) of Bhanda Patti ,Hapur who led the revolution in Hapur.Only one Tyagi family of Tajpur (Raja Shyam Singh Rikh (tyagi) sided with British and got rewarded.Tyagi community excommunicated the Raja and he got converted to christian faith.Tyagis are so self respecting and patriot that they can be taken as true example of Indian warriors.
Thank you for the informative post about the Freedom Fighters of our country. All these people sacrificed their lives for the whole country and belonged to all of us but certainly their families and communities have the right to feel more proud than others, since they are the ones who suffered most due to the sacrifices made by these fighters.

My post was based on the follwing information and is certainly not based on self vision. Similarly all my claims are based on facts and records and you may ask for further information if you desired so:

Please see the follwing information:

Selected Subaltern studies - Google Books Resultby Ranajit Guha, Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak - 1988 - Business & Economics - 434 pages
... under the rule of Begam Samru. It was alleged that the Jat proprietors were unfavourably treated by a high-handed Taga minister. After the year 1836,...
books.google.co.in/books?isbn= 0195052897
Mogul

Delhi, India

#230 May 20, 2009
Also see the following information:

1. Here you will find that Gurjjara is a Royal race and not a culture. Also you will find 24 classes of Brahmins in this 350AD inscription whom were given alms by this Great king Dadda-I born in the Royal race of Gurjjara.

Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain & Ireland‎ - Page 277
by Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland - 1865

In that great ocean the royal race of Gurjjara, a vast bathing-place1 of great
virtue for its stability, depth, and saltness,2 whose bounds can never be ...

2. In many inscriptions and hostorical records the Gurjjara are mentioned as direct descendents of lord Rama. In case anybody interested I would be glad to provide the links.

3. Also in the Nasal index survey of Risley, the Gurjjara are on top of list of all Indian tribes having features which closely matches of Aryans, followed by Jats and Benglai Brahmins.

4. Also in 9th. century and 10th. century records the Gurjjara were the highest tribe in India from whom all the kings selected. Obviously they were selected by the Gurjjara Pratihar Emperors and that is the reason all the Gotras of Gujjar Parmars, Gujjar Solanki, Gujjar Chauhans,Gujjar Tanwars,Gujjar Chawras, Gujjar Guhila, Gurjjar Bhatis, Gurjjar Khatanas, Gurjjar Nagaris and Gurjjar Varrajjar etc. were given seats in the Court of Gurjjar Emperors and were their fuedatory kings.

5. Vataraja, the Great Grand Father of Gurjar Emperor Mihir Bhoja the Great defeated Gauda region of Bengal which was ruled by Palas. Vigraharaj Chauhan, a fuedatory of Chauhan tribe of Gurajjar Pratihars played an important role in that conquest and some warriors belonging to Brahmin and other tribe were given title of Guar Singh ( called Gorsi, like Narsing is called Narsi in Gojari language). That is reason the Gorse, Gorsi, Godse gotra is found among Gurjjars and Brahmins boths. The Tyagis also the Gaur Gotra and that the reason of my conclusion that Tyagis must have been associated by Gurjjara Chauhans.
For Example Chaudhary Rahmat Ali Gorsi, who named Pakistan was a Gurjjar, and Nathu Ram Godse who killed Mahatama Gandhi was a Brahmin
akash tyagi

Gurgaon, India

#231 May 20, 2009
jab ek tyagi ka sar ghoomta hai na to kya kon sabki fatke hath me a jati hai
Jaat

Gurgaon, India

#233 May 20, 2009
harsh vardhan was a great hindu ruler and Harsh Charit has a document that says Gurjars were scared of him.Harsh gave gujars last priority in his plan>Jats were favoured over Gujars however Taga were the main ruling people,
Mogul

Lucknow, India

#235 May 21, 2009
Jaat wrote:
harsh vardhan was a great hindu ruler and Harsh Charit has a document that says Gurjars were scared of him.Harsh gave gujars last priority in his plan>Jats were favoured over Gujars however Taga were the main ruling people,
Would you please provide some information where this can read online?

Harsha of Gupta Empire attacked one Maitrak prince who young but Dadda Gurajjar, the King of Bragu- Kachh (Broach)came to the rescue of Maitrak prince and Harshvardan was badly defeated. As a punishment Harsh Vardan had to marry his daughter to the Maitrak Prince as per deal settled between Dadda Gurrjjar and Harsha.
jaat

New Delhi, India

#236 May 21, 2009
Harsha Charit is the book written by Baana Bhatt who was court poet and advisor of Harsha.He wrote that Gurjar and Naags(?? may be jaat or Yadav)were scared of him and he was supremely powerful.As per Indian tradition,daughter is married with Powerful and not with the defeated one.So Harsha marrying after defeat is not digestible.No Gurjar will marry his daughter to one who got defeated.It may be a freiendly alliance as Harsha was too powerful a king however he could not defeat ruler of Bengal inspite of his wish but his focus was more on defeating Huna to make the boundaries of India safe.He was given a title of Hunari ie Enemy of Hunas.The Jat surnames like Hoon,Juhoon,Duhoon, Hooda and Hoondal etc came from the Huna clans who got mixed with Vedic Jaats.Sameway,Gurjars also assimilated many clans of foreign origin.Original gurjar clans are those in J&K,Himachal and Uttaranchal having very sharp features,tall Aryan looks like many Kashmiri brahmans and some Dogras.Gujjars also developed darker complexion in Rajasthan due to hot climate and sun exposure in grazing and farming jobs.
Mogul

Lucknow, India

#237 May 21, 2009
[QUOTE As per Indian tradition,daughter is married with Powerful and not with the defeated one.So Harsha marrying after defeat is not digestible.No Gurjar will marry his daughter to one who got defeated.[/QUOTE]

The sequence is like this:
1. Harsha attacks maitrak prince.
2. Maitrak prince takes refuge at Broach, the capital of Dadda Gurjjars.
3. Dadda Gurjjars defeats Harsha nad forces him to restore the Maitrak prince at Vallanhi, his capital.
4. Dadda also forces Harsha to marry his daughter ( Harsha's) daughter to the prince which was earlier defeated by Harsha. This was happened since he was scared of might of Dadda Gurjjar, where the defeated king took the refuge.
5. Later hun invasion took place and both the Gurjjara and Guptas ( Harshvardahan clan) were defeated by them.
6. The Huns were later defeated by the Gurjjars only in the reign of Mihir Bhoja the Great and were assimilated among Gurjjars. Bahuk Dhawal of Gurjjar Solanki Gotra who was a fuedatory of Mihir Bhoja played an important to defeat Hunas and finish the Rashtrakutas for ever.
7. 850 AD was the golden period of Indian History when Gurjjar Emperor Mihir Bhoja blocked the expansion of Abbasid Empire at Afghanistan. That was the time Gurjjars were dominating the Arabs and the Arabs were dominating the world and expanded their kingdom up to Spain.
Amit Pandit

Kolkata, India

#239 May 23, 2009
Brahmins are the most worst community in India. Kyuki ek brahmin dusre brahmin ko dekhkar jalta hai, they are good for nothing. thankyou
Mogul

Kolkata, India

#240 May 25, 2009
Amit Pandit wrote:
Brahmins are the most worst community in India. Kyuki ek brahmin dusre brahmin ko dekhkar jalta hai, they are good for nothing. thankyou
During almost the 500 years of slavery period of the country, the caste system has become highly complex in India. The communities who abused their own motherland and people to serve their masters became respectable. During slavery period they became prosperous by their lowly and henious acts and based on their fabricated history they want to get the respect now also after the freedom of the country.The best of Brahmins also suffered as a result and best of Brahmins went in to low profile during slavery period.

Otherwise Brahmins were doing their best of work and Decimal Syatem was invennted by them in 6th. century as is evident from the following inscription of a Gurjjar Samrat.
See the following details:

See the follwing link:

The Ancient Hindu Doctrine of .......

The oldest epigraphic ' instance of the use of the decimal system is in the Gurjara inscription of AD 595.

books.google.co.in/books?isbn= 0879680830
tyaagi

Gurgaon, India

#243 May 25, 2009
gurjars are of predominantly Arya and lot of Hunas also got mixed with them.This had been told by Moghul.How come Gurjar became a race.every human being is a race then.
It's only education,knowledge and civilised behavior which make a community or nation great.
Gurjars suffered because they fought with Muslims and British (many Gurjars were agent of British also)much more than Jats and rajputs.Now,they should focus on education and gain confidemce in place of fighting for Bheekh or ST certificate to compete with Meenas. Have guts and compete with the best to earn respect as Tyaagis,Rajputs and Pathans are doing.
Mogul

Lucknow, India

#246 May 29, 2009
Punjabi Gujar wrote:
<quoted text>Ashok Harsana ka nam use na karo,ye Gujar hai aur tum rajput,apna asel nam use karo,Ashok ko badnam nakaro.
Hi Punjabi Gujar,
I know that last two posts are not from Tyagi and Harshana. Even these may not be from a Rajput.

It seems someone else is intigsting a fight among Gujjars, Tyagis and Rajputs.

It is better to ignore these posts. These people are spoiling the thread of the History of Gujjars and Tyagi Brahmins both.
Harish Yadav

Gurgaon, India

#247 May 29, 2009
Brahmins, rajputs, gujjar, jatt, they are all madarchod we yadavs are royal
priya tyagi

Mumbai, India

#248 May 29, 2009
tyagi is bull shut community, i never ever seen such people in this world
ashok harsana PhD

Kolkata, India

#249 May 29, 2009
Harish Yadav wrote:
ahir gwala, are all madarchod we yadavs are backward shudra
abe ahir ke gandu ja apni bhains ko chara khila,bhains charao then milk me paani milao tum salon ne gujaro ko bhi badnaam kiya hai.
Ahir

Gurgaon, India

#250 May 30, 2009
ashok harsana PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
abe ahir ke gandu ja apni bhains ko chara khila,bhains charao then milk me paani milao tum salon ne gujaro ko bhi badnaam kiya hai.
The Gujjars and Ahirs are the Royal communities of India, while The Gujjar Pratihars, Solanki, Chandella,Parmar,Chauhans,Tanw ars,Guhilas are Gujjar clans who ruled India before Muslims and their Rajput governors took over, the Kalchuris, the Hosayla were Ahir clans who who ruled India alongside the Gujjars.
Ahir

Gurgaon, India

#251 May 30, 2009
priya tyagi wrote:
tyagi is bull shut community, i never ever seen such people in this world
No Tyagi will abuse his own community. Also nobody will spoil their own thread by using foul language.

All these posts which are spreading communal hatred are of Rajputana who has changed his strategy now after the truth of their illegitimate origin by Ahir, Gujjar,Brahmins rulers has been discovered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biwi ko chudwana chahta hu (Feb '16) 2 hr Rahul 1,242
Is Khabra a sikh surname and if so is it Jatt?? (Oct '07) 23 hr Christian c 117
belgaum gay sex karo (Nov '15) Fri Rohit 19
pashtun arabs dating sikh and indian girls (Jan '13) Thu Reena Johnson 40
I miss you Dec 13 Delivrance 1
biwi ko chudwana hai (Aug '16) Dec 13 Anonymous 57
All India forum for real meet (Apr '16) Dec 13 Anonymous 3
More from around the web