Sullahas
Tyagis.
Charlie

Get a check up done boy.
Some thing wrong with u son.
Rajputana

Holtsville, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2007
Harinder, I don't hate anyone 'boy' I just make you people realize that after all is said and done, nobody is perfect and all share negative aspects of history....'history = his story not mine"
Tyagi

Thiensville, WI

#4 Nov 8, 2007
well, i have seen some posts of Rajputana on another page too, can not remember off hand. I am a Tyagi by birth. I am surprised to see him write it is a degenerate caste. what proves that?

I have met countless Muslim Chauhans and Ranas? does that prove they are degenerate?

Thanks
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2007
knowone was offending rajputs......your geting offensive over nothing
Tasleem

Ilford, UK

#8 Nov 13, 2007
And we ass raped the rajput wives and daughters your ancestors sold to us all those years ago.

Hey Rajputana, you could be my distant relative lol

Since: Jul 07

Bellshill, UK

#9 Nov 13, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
"Tyagis were, and have been, a degenerate and helpless caste, remaining absolutely indifferent to their primary occupation of agriculture and thus were gradually deprived of land by the other martial tribes. It was easy for the muslim invaders to convert the degenerate Tagas and the economically helpless Gujars to the fold of Islam." - Geographical Reiview of India by The Geographical Society of India (p. 16)
"The Tyagi are an agricultural caste which claims to be priestly Brahmins. Literally the word Tyagi means 'those of have renounced', they trace the origin of their caste name to their having renounced three Brhamanical functions, viz. the study of vedas, functioning as priests, and acceptance of alms. Muslim Tyagis are converts from the times of Jehangir and Aurungzeb and are originally kin to their hindu counterparts." - Indias Changing Villages by S.C. Dube
so you back then, i thought you sed you was gone 4 gud ? lol i guess it was too hard not to.
Prithviraj

Dearborn, MI

#10 Nov 13, 2007
Rajputana you seem to hate everyone. You are a shame to Prithviraj Chauhans name! Stop polluting the Sikh board with this nonsense, I bet you do the same on the Hindu one!
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
<quoted text>
shhhh hush lil baby dont u cry dady gona come and eat ur pie...if that pie does not stink....daddy gona buy you a new g string =)
Don't get in the middle of Mr. Tyagi and me I know Mr. Tyagi's people very well because my people a$$ raped his people outu of UP into gaziabad (Delhi)=)
Wah?? Your pullin nursery rhymes on me?.....

oK, fine, 2 can play this game:
You can row row row your boat down ur hopeless stream, but let me tell ya, nobody wants to see, let alone ride ur pathetic boat

how could you be proud of ur people raping others?????
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2007
Tasleem wats the matter ur coochie need a nice rimmin? thas wassup baby u lucky i aint in the UK or else i'd show u a thing or 2 that mohommad forgot to....

Kaura...ur nursery rhyme dont even rhyme....pathetic for a person who went to the Roslyn School District....psssst kaura wassup that americana mall offer still stands baby or we could do this at the buttercooky bakery in great neck thas wassup!

Kirandabest jump off my lun plz....
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#13 Nov 13, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
Tasleem wats the matter ur coochie need a nice rimmin? thas wassup baby u lucky i aint in the UK or else i'd show u a thing or 2 that mohommad forgot to....
Kaura...ur nursery rhyme dont even rhyme....pathetic for a person who went to the Roslyn School District....psssst kaura wassup that americana mall offer still stands baby or we could do this at the buttercooky bakery in great neck thas wassup!
Kirandabest jump off my lun plz....
urs didnt rhyme either and i wasnt tryin to rhyme....lol

roslyn school district? didnt i establish along time ago that I DONT live in roslyn heights, im little farther than that...

Since: Jul 07

Bellshill, UK

#15 Nov 14, 2007
Kaur wrote:
<quoted text>
roslyn school district? didnt i establish along time ago that I DONT live in roslyn heights, im little farther than that...
his perthtic i tell ya, so is dat usa egale who ever his is to be lol
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#16 Nov 14, 2007
Kaur wrote:
<quoted text>
lil or alot dont matter its the same pedigree....and u still a puss mmmm ima smell that khatri punani!
kaur

Babylon, NY

#17 Nov 14, 2007
ur just pist that i wont meet u....lol
and im not the one whos freakin bipolar....LOL

ok, can we plz have a serious conversation, i cant talk about rajputs and nursery rhymes anymore....so how wuz ur diwali?....or r u completely againest diwali like USA eagle......lol
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#18 Nov 14, 2007
kaur wrote:
ur just pist that i wont meet u....lol and im not the one whos freakin bipolar....LOL ok, can we plz have a serious conversation, i cant talk about rajputs and nursery rhymes anymore....so how wuz ur diwali?....or r u completely againest diwali like USA eagle......lol
It was cool went to the gurdwara and the mandir...how was urs?
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#19 Nov 14, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
<quoted text>
It was cool went to the gurdwara and the mandir...how was urs?
Yea, i guess mine was ok...it could have been better...so which Gurdwara did you go to?
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#20 Nov 15, 2007
glen cove the one on lattingtown road....could have been better how? Diwali is best in India i celebrated it 2 times there they got fire crackers and other cool stuff
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#21 Nov 15, 2007
yea, this year I went to Plainview......but i mean it wasnt bad or anything.....i guess u could call it kinda funny.....i would just like to call that night the attack of the bootylicious aunties......LOL.....some old lady thought i pushed her, but it wuz some stupid little kid, and she wouldnt believe me...lol...i dont know this Diwali wasnt what i expected....lol
Rajputana

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Nov 15, 2007
plainview on old country road?....i was at the gurdwra once when i was a kid and the aunties were talking bad about this black guy who was gursikh...problem is most these guys cant take the pressure and quit after sometime...espcially the yogi harbhajan ones.

Did you have any sweets? I had like 20 boxes at my house...someones gota sweet tooth!
USA BALD EAGLE

Santa Ana, CA

#23 Nov 15, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
plainview on old country road?....i was at the gurdwra once when i was a kid and the aunties were talking bad about this black guy who was gursikh...problem is most these guys cant take the pressure and quit after sometime...espcially the yogi harbhajan ones.
Did you have any sweets? I had like 20 boxes at my house...someones gota sweet tooth!
can i ask you a question please, you said you are not sikh, but you have a great interest here, but i like your input, nice day
Kaur

Babylon, NY

#24 Nov 15, 2007
Rajputana wrote:
Well yea, what other Plainview Gurdwara is there....lol
Its Diwali ofcourse im gonna have sweets, but i dont think i have an extreme sweet tooth like you......lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 159
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kisne apni maa ko choda hai (Sep '16) 58 min Rohit 48
app ki sab se gandi sex fantacy kya hai plz sh... (Sep '15) 6 hr aman_randi 1,042
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Fri James 1,110
Mami Aug 13 Theman180 1
Girlfriend Mobile no. Aug 12 Bewafa girlfriend 2
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) Aug 6 boy27 8,434
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) Aug 6 boy27 7,516
More from around the web