Khalistani Girls vs Hindustani Girls...
Siddartha

Peterborough, Canada

#73 May 10, 2008
i am half guju half punjabi. So who do u want me to make fun of. Cant u people tell the fuckin guy who started this thread is just some ugly low self esteem paki with no life. stop fighting i live in toronto n guju n punjabis r friends here.
Singh

Aberdeen, UK

#74 May 11, 2008
To any Sikhs and Hindus. Some pakis are behind some sikh and hindu names and try to provoke you by adding some weird comments. DO NOT answer if you are a Sikh or Hindu coz you know very well that we come get along very good.

Satsriakal
Mohammad Aslam

Charlotte, NC

#75 May 17, 2008
Thanks mr. gujrati, why dont you convert to muslim? You need not like a sikh or hindu. you can take revenge from all.
Saleem

Portsmouth, UK

#76 May 18, 2008
Don't mess up dudes.. Change the column name to Hindustani girls (Hindu, Sikh, Budhist, Jain, Muslim, Christian) Vs Girls with no rights (Obviously girls in all islamic countries) :-) Now compare :-) Enjoy :-)
Tyagi

Jefferson City, MO

#78 Jun 3, 2008
ok as dhillon said these posts are low life. khali is a hindu, i dont know what he may call himself as. as far as i know he is a rana from himachal. gujarati, conversions happen everywhere. dont consider urelf superior coz u were bortn in a hindu family. what about those americans who become hindu? how r u superior?
rajputana u bastard seem everywhere. u come to kansas city and let me see how many tools and skills u use to put me down, fuckinn terrorist. come on convert as many of u guyz did,blow urself up and do all a favor.

Tera Baapp Tyagi
FEARLESS_HINDU

Charlotte, NC

#79 Jun 4, 2008
LISTEN BITCHES ! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING..
SOUTH INDIAN GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE THE SIKH GIRLS, BENGALI GIRLS AND ALL OTHER GIRLS.
NOW THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL SOUTH INDIAN/SIKHS/BENGALIS AND OTHER NORTH INDIAN GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL..
THE DEFINATION OF BEAUTY IS DIFFERENT TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE..SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL TO YOU MAYNOT BE BEAUTIFUL TO OTHERS.
BUT WITH THIS KIND OF FU'KIN MENTALITY, NONE OF YOU ARE FIT TO GET ANY BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN YOUR WHOLE DAMN LIFE !
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR MOTHER OR SISTER OR WIFE OR DAUGHTER OR GIRLFRIEND ? ARE THEY BEAUTIFUL ?
MAYBE TO YOU THEY ARE...BUT MAYNOT BE TO ME !
TO ME, THERE ARE BEAUTIES IN EVERY INDIAN STATE..BUT, THE PROPORTION OF BEAUTIFUL TO NOT-BEAUTIFUL MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE !
AND WHATS BEAUTY ? A BEAUTIFUL GIRL CAN BE A SLUT OR A WHORE ! SO DOES THAT REALLY MATTER ?
THERE ARE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN GUJRAT AND BOMBAY ALSO...BUT NO OFFENCE...GUJJU AND GHATI GIRLS ARE MOST EASILY AVAILABLE FOR SCREWING !....AGAIN NOT EVERYONE..BUT AN AVARAGE..HOPE U UNDERSTAND :-)
FEARLESS_HINDU

Charlotte, NC

#80 Jun 4, 2008
AND MR.TYAGI,
AS YOU STARTED THIS DISCUSSION, SO LET ME TELL YOU THIS..YOU BRAMHINS ARE THE BIGGEST BASTARDS OF THE COMMUNITY...BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE HINDUISM REMAINED IN DARKNESS SINCE SEVERAL YEARS.
YOU LOSERS EAT GRASS AND PREACH HINDUISM..AND YOUR WOMEN SCREW WITH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS MOST..!
kingz

Nagpur, India

#81 Jun 5, 2008
abey sale gujrati...maa ke lode........ur hindu gals r so smelly , bitchy , hairy.....pata nahi kaun kaun se treatment karwati hain sali .....sikh girls are naturally gorgeous....
aur bhen ke lode....teri gujrati ghastiyan....chi chi chi ...thu thu thu
ash

Australia

#82 Jun 9, 2008
Sikh girls are hotter... and tough in bed! Hindu girls melt like butter in bed!
Cyrus wrote:
Let's see who's hotter, shall we?
Sikh girls:
Gul Panag
Mandira Bedi'
Juhi Chawala
Neha Dhupia
The Yoga Girl on Zee TV
Kuljeet Randhawa
Naina Dhariwal
Priya Gill
Simran
Pooja Batra
Poonam Dhillon
Simi Grewal
Hindu Girls
Aishwarya Rai
Deepika Padukone
Priyanka Chopra
Amrita Arora
Bipasha Basu
Madhuri Dixit
Perizad Zorbian
Rukshanda Khan
Gayatri Joshi
Malika Sherawat
Malaika Arora
Riya Sen
Sushmita Sen
Amrita Rao
Zabina Khan
and many many more! the list for Hindustani beauty is ENDLESS. Theres no contest b/w the two.
Hindustani Girls are HANDS DOWN SUPERIOR to the hairy sikh girls from every angle!
Hindustan Zindabad!
Discuss
Sukha

Australia

#83 Jun 9, 2008
Well said Ash. Sikh girls are way better. The hindus are only actresses because they aren't accepted anywhere else. The Sikhs have the brains, while hindus just plainly suck. Hindustani beuty is not endless. All hindu actresses are FUGLY. You must have a thick mind to not know that Sikhs rock. U hinds are just losers who don't have anything to say. And Aishwariya Rai. What a plastic. it's ovbious that she's had plastic surgery. Start looking in the mirror hindus and notice how dull and ugly you are. Then stare at a sikh and you will see who the pretty girl is. Sikhs have the brains. Long Live Sikhs.
soni

Preston, UK

#84 Jun 10, 2008
Sukha wrote:
Well said Ash. Sikh girls are way better. The hindus are only actresses because they aren't accepted anywhere else. The Sikhs have the brains, while hindus just plainly suck. Hindustani beuty is not endless. All hindu actresses are FUGLY. You must have a thick mind to not know that Sikhs rock. U hinds are just losers who don't have anything to say. And Aishwariya Rai. What a plastic. it's ovbious that she's had plastic surgery. Start looking in the mirror hindus and notice how dull and ugly you are. Then stare at a sikh and you will see who the pretty girl is. Sikhs have the brains. Long Live Sikhs.
C'mon there is no need for such talk--i beieve that no matter who u are where u come from or what u look like every one is beautiful--UGLY is such a strong and horrible word, and dont u think that a persons personality is more important than looks-looks at the end of the day will fade. And seriously u cant judge hindus against sikhs through there profession in the film industry or any other profession that is plain stupid, there is no need to make such hurtful comments. Think before u act.
annonymous

Preston, UK

#85 Jun 10, 2008
ash wrote:
Sikh girls are hotter... and tough in bed! Hindu girls melt like butter in bed!
<quoted text>
Shame on you! u obviously have no morals, and u obviously have been around the block a couple of times u premiscious hussy-ure comment is irrelevant and pathetic and holds no weight, infact this forum is for slags like u alone---seeya
ur mom

Etobicoke, Canada

#86 Jun 17, 2008
ewww u nasty hoezz... do u have nothing better to do them talk about this shit...
and if sikh girls are so ugly.. it was u hindus who raped the and kept them as ur sex slaves.. what happened to you so called "hindu beauties" them?
u fcukin pigs
you nasty mother fcukers .... all u racist hindus GO SUCK YOUR MOMS *****
ur mom

Etobicoke, Canada

#87 Jun 17, 2008
AND all those hindu girls u listest.. are considered "beautiful" because they are the worlds biggest hoes... they love to get in bed with every man they see... as we all see in there HINDI MOVIES.... sorri but us sikh girls are not like that... and if that makes us "non-beautiful" so be it... but we are not going to be sluts lyke ur " hindu beauties"

i wasnt trying 2 b raciest... but i thought u bithcz need a taste of ur own medicine..
Human Being

Selby, UK

#88 Jun 17, 2008
Stupid topic.!!

When you guys are dead then you all will realise what was really important and why human life was given to us.!!
achal

Ernakulam, India

#89 Jun 23, 2008
iam a south indian boy ,i love punjab and sings .very good and brave and nice people ,you are the blessings for india .i am a hindu .but i hate muslims ,i want to say one thing that (north indian people thinks that south indians are not fair and beautiful please come to south india or the best way to look about the quality of girls in a place is to look the matrimonial sites not the film stars ok .look the south indian matrimonial sites like keralamatrimonial.com you can see more beautiful girls than any part of india .look and see and compare dont guess.
Bandan

Jaipur, India

#91 Jun 24, 2008
hahaa...the most stupid pos ever on these forums...what shit..utter nonsense.
iitzeus

Newmarket, UK

#92 Jun 29, 2008
Gujarati wrote:
<quoted text>
khali is not a hindu! that APE looks like a SIKH and only a sikh would be so hairy and smelly. he probably just converted from sikhs to hindus.. but he can NEVER be a TRUE HINDU! b/c HINDUS are BORN NOT converted!!!!
khali IS NOT a sikh ... he's dalip singh rana, a hindu rajput from himachal. himachal btw has around 95% hindu population. just google "khali hindu" to get all the info you need.

besides, ethnically sikhs and hindus from punjab/himachal/uttaranchal/ja mmu etc. are the same people. there's no such thing as a sikh-looking guy.
I am indian above all

France

#94 Jul 31, 2008
Is a black skinned lady is a problem for you ? I always seen black ladies been insulted or joking about the skin complexion. Seriously why ? tell me. If you don't like black, dark slin colour it's a matter of choice ans taste also but do you really need to insult black skinned ladies ?
I am indian above all

France

#95 Jul 31, 2008
I am from south and i am agree with achal. Beautiful people can be found in North and in south too.
But major problem with indians is that black skin is considered as ugly. If the skin colour is enough to say that people are beautiful so all the french are beautiful... come here to find a groom !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kya apni behan ko apne dost chode to dosto ko r... (Sep '15) 8 hr Prabhat 379
sagi behan randi nikle to kesa lagega acha ya b... (Feb '16) Sun VEIRAGI 58
Kisi ne kutiya bakri murgi chodi hai (Jul '15) Sat king khan 221
Koi apni mom ki panty ki pic share karenga Fri Amaan 1
Mom ki shalwaar Apr 21 Inaam 3
wife swapping (May '15) Apr 20 Saif 4,467
Why do ALL women find sikh guys ugly ? (Oct '08) Apr 18 alphamale 15
More from around the web