Adam is back!!!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Adam

London, UK

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Yes it's me u sad Sikh mo fos the extremely handsome guy with stoking Persian features which Indian beg to be!
I have been very busy people shaggin away with married and divorced and clubbing whuar tarts from the very quickly declining Sikh community!
Let's get on on u turban clas smelly hairy beast!!
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Raag Raamkalee on Ang 885

raamakalee mehalaa 5 ||
koee bolai raam raam koee khudhaae ||
koee saevai guseeaa koee alaahi ||1||
kaaran karan kareem ||
kirapaa dhhaar reheem ||1|| rehaao ||
koee naavai theerathh koee haj jaae ||
koee karai poojaa koee sir nivaae ||2||
koee parrai baedh koee kathaeb ||
koee oudtai neel koee supaedh ||3||
koee kehai thurak koee kehai hi(n)dhoo ||
koee baashhai bhisath koee suragi(n)dhoo ||4||
kahu naanak jin hukam pashhaathaa ||
prabh saahib kaa thin bhaedh jaathaa ||5||9||

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehla:
Some call Him,'Raam, Raam', and some call Him,'Khudaa-i'.
Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'.||1||
He is the Cause of causes, the Generous Lord.
He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us.||1||Pause||
Some bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage, and some make the pilgrimage to Mecca.|
Some perform devotional worship services, and some bow their heads in prayer.||2||
Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran.
Some wear blue robes, and some wear white.||3||
Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu.
Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven.||4||
Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,
knows the secrets of his Lord and Master.||5||9||

Sikhism teaches love respect and equality to everyone and every religions,
what about u?
Adam

London, UK

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Then in gudwara why do the teach Sikhs Islam is bad?
Why dO they have pictures of sikhs and Muslims fighting?
Why do they hate black people?
It condradits what u say
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
Then in gudwara why do the teach Sikhs Islam is bad?
Why dO they have pictures of sikhs and Muslims fighting?
Why do they hate black people?
It condradits what u say
Ok listen, IF SIKHI SAYS TO SEE ISLAM AS EQUAL TO UR OWN, AND RESPECT
IT WHY THE HELL WUD A GURDWARA GO AGAINST IT??

U either made that up or it's a RUMOUR

They have pictures because of the Sikhi martyrs during the Sikhs and Muslims holocaust..

WHO THE HELL SAID WE HATE BLACK PEOPLE,

They are equal to us, BELIEVE THAT OR BELIEVE UR VERSION OF SIKHI, BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH..

IT'S WHAT ALLAH THINKS ABOUT US , NOT THE WORLD

And dude I'm not intending to start a fight or anything
Adam

Brighton, UK

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Gudwara has pictures of Muslim Mughals and Sikhs fighting
The Internet is full of baptised Sikhs telling Sikhs to stay away from Muslims
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
Yeh they do, they are just there to remind us that Sikhs are strong people, never to let go of ur Sikhi and fight like they did,

The whole Internet is false, only God is true
Adam

Brighton, UK

#10 Sep 17, 2012
So u admit gudwara have pictures of Muslims and Sikhs fighting???? Isn't temple meant to be a peaceful place
Zuber Singh

Seminyak, Indonesia

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
So u admit gudwara have pictures of Muslims and Sikhs fighting???? Isn't temple meant to be a peaceful place
How do you know the people that Sikhs are fighting in these pictures are Muslims? Gurudwaras also have pictures of Hindus and Sikhs fighting. Nevertheless, the central theme is that we must always fight against tyranny, internal or external. Lets not forget that thousands of Muslims and Hindus were ready to fight and die for our guru's cause.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
That's probably more to do with partition and recent 'love jihad'. Some Horrible things were committed by Muslim in West Panjab on Sikhs and Hindus and some equally Horrible things were committed by Sikhs and Hindus on Muslims in East Panjab, it takes time for those wounds to heal
Zuber Singh

Seminyak, Indonesia

#14 Sep 17, 2012
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> That's probably more to do with partition and recent 'love jihad'. Some Horrible things were committed by Muslim in West Panjab on Sikhs and Hindus and some equally Horrible things were committed by Sikhs and Hindus on Muslims in East Panjab, it takes time for those wounds to heal
Actually I think the pictures he is talking about are those of the Khalsa fighting and/or being tortured by Mughals.

The Mughals were anti-islam, they did things which no Muslim should do. Also, the Mughals were not exclusively Muslim, their armies were majority Hindu. So I think his claim that Gurudwaras preach hate is stupid to say the least.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Zuber Singh wrote:
<quoted text>

The Mughals were anti-islam, they did things which no Muslim should do. Also, the Mughals were not exclusively Muslim, their armies were majority Hindu. So I think his claim that Gurudwaras preach hate is stupid to say the least.
Good point.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Zuber Singh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I think the pictures he is talking about are those of the Khalsa fighting and/or being tortured by Mughals.

J knew that part but I was referring more to sikhs and muslims not trusting each other alot especially when it comes to a sikh girl mingling with amuslim boys or sikh boy mingling with a muslim girl etc
Adam

Brighton, UK

#17 Sep 17, 2012
All ur stories that go with the pictures are against Muslims!
It has always been this case since tatu gObby Singh
No mosque has pictures of violence as Islam true islam is about peace
Zuber Singh

Seminyak, Indonesia

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
All ur stories that go with the pictures are against Muslims!
It has always been this case since tatu gObby Singh
No mosque has pictures of violence as Islam true islam is about peace
Look everybody, I've tried to explain to this guy but this idiot refuses to listen. He is beyond reason and hates every Sikh for no reason. Hateful people like him are beyond reasoning.

Don't scourge your mouth with the word peace, you know nothing of it. You only know hate, anger and racism. You think you are some great holy warrior? Open your eyes, you're evil actions have turned so many Muslims against you. You claim to be defending abrahamic faiths but all you are doing is giving them a bad name in front of everybody. You are insulting Islam every time you open your mouth. Shame on you, god will never forgive you for bad mouthing Islam.

Yes mosques have no pictures of violence. That is because there are no images in mosques at all. You idiot, imagery is forbidden in Islam. Didn't Hazrat Muhammed (pbuh) also fight the tyranny of the Quereshi tribe when they tortured god fearing Muslims and looted their property? So don't even think to insult Guru Sahib, who gave his life for everybody; Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs in his fight against tyranny.

Dear Muslims who are reading this: This racist and wicked person is insulting Islam again and again, he is giving a bad name to Muslims and is foolishly insulting characteristics of Sikhs that even the prophet shared. You must withdraw your support from this fool and help us together drive his ego and stupidity into the ground. Insa-Allah, he will see the error in his ways.

Sat Siri Akal, Shanti and Salaam Aleykum
Adam

Brighton, UK

#19 Sep 17, 2012
These people cannot admit that from day one there has been hate towards Muslims and us preached in gudwaras
They have no respect for Islam
Sikhs hate us because there woman like us
The reason why yr women rebel is that u keep pressuring them not to accociate with Islam
Zuber Singh

Seminyak, Indonesia

#20 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
These people cannot admit that from day one there has been hate towards Muslims and us preached in gudwaras
They have no respect for Islam
Sikhs hate us because there woman like us
The reason why yr women rebel is that u keep pressuring them not to accociate with Islam
One word you idiot: Bhai Mardana

You really are twelve aren't you? No body I know is as obsessed with sex as you are.
Zuber Singh

Seminyak, Indonesia

#21 Sep 17, 2012
*one name: Bhai Mardana
Adam

London, UK

#22 Sep 17, 2012
U must b so stupid not to realise that Sikhs hate Muslims
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#23 Sep 17, 2012
Mian mir
Sikhimylife

Kensington, Australia

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
U must b so stupid not to realise that Sikhs hate Muslims
Ok man I'm sick of this,

Can u just shut up about Sikhi please?? Why are u saying that we hate Muslims WHEN IT'S FORBIDDEN TO HATE ANY RELIGION?????!

Oh Waheguru please help this man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kisne apni maa ko choda hai (Sep '16) 58 min Rohit 48
app ki sab se gandi sex fantacy kya hai plz sh... (Sep '15) 6 hr aman_randi 1,042
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Fri James 1,110
Mami Aug 13 Theman180 1
Girlfriend Mobile no. Aug 12 Bewafa girlfriend 2
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) Aug 6 boy27 8,434
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) Aug 6 boy27 7,516
More from around the web