Gurkha Pathan Rajput Jat : Who is the...

Gurkha Pathan Rajput Jat : Who is the hardest?

Created by Harry Potter on Jun 22, 2010

4,625 votes

Click on an option to vote

Gurkha

Pathan

Rajput

Jat

They are all Rajputs

Enigma

UK

#91 Mar 24, 2011
Ayo gorkhali wrote:
Mojority Gorkhas are Rajputs
Who told you this lie?!! Majority Gorkhas are Mongoliod people.Out of 11 Gurkha regiments, 10 are made of Tibeto-burman(mongoliod) and only 1 is made of Khas. Even the Khas who claims Rajput decent are not Rajputs. They are mixture of Brahmins and Tibeto-Burman but The Brahmins gave them fake Rajput titles. Gets your facts straight.
Rana Khan

Lahore, Pakistan

#93 Mar 25, 2011
The gurkhas consist of mostly rajputs. The rest who are about 20-30% are indo tibetan-mongoloid people. By 'indo' it refers that they also possess a little rajput blood.
rajputana

Mumbai, India

#95 Mar 29, 2011
youdhey ,you are wrong. i strongly condemn you ,you are talking like a rustik brahmin.how dare you challenge the another rajput brother's genuineness ? this is the quality of blood and genes and bravery which shows the rajput , i request you to open your mind ,just see his words are speaking that he is a proud rajput , and dont talk like a r.s.s. pandit , a rajput is a rajput whether he is hindu muslim or anything else . regards
rajputana

Mumbai, India

#96 Mar 29, 2011
yaudheya wrote:
I repeat again - your answers are totally wrong which show that you don't know anything about Rajput . Announcing yourself a Rajput doesn't make you one . Loyalty with Hinduism and holy oath to protect Hinduism are two prior conditions to be a Rajputs , If you lose them , you lose the meaning to be a Rajput so If you had known the exact answers and felt it's spirit , you would have gotten the answers of your own questions . And it's a fact not a philosophy .
thousands of rajputs of central and east u.p. hindu rajputs invite muslim rajputs of same gotra in family functions and marriges and no celebration are started till muslim rajputs of same gotra are not present . here rajputs are rajputs they are considerd members from the same family whether muslim or hindu. in any dispute or problem both stay with one another as one unit against any other muslim or hindu ,here feeling of blood and clan overrides feeling of religion.
Pat

Fremont, CA

#97 Mar 29, 2011
See waht did I find:

No hi-tech weapons, just their trusted kukris

(Pune Times, October 5, 1999)

Rahul Chandawarkar
Click here for actual article.

Field Marshal Manekshaw once said,“When a man says that he is not scared of dying, he is either lying or he is a Gorkha.” Havaldar Gyan Bahadur Tamang and Rifleman Ganesh Pradhan, part of the 11 Gorkha infantry unit, which has come to Pune on a peace posting have proved the Field Marshal right.

Tamang, 35, spent three days and three nights surrounded by the enemy in the recent Kargil conflict, with just his trusted kukri for self-defence. While assaulting the tough Khalubar peak at 18,000 feet. Tamang’s group was reduced to just eight men. With his commanding officer Colonel Lalit Rail in charge, Tamang volunteered to attack a Pakistani position with just two men for support.

What happened thereafter, is a saga of raw courage and bravery. Tamang and his two colleagues attacked the Pakistanis with grenades and rifle fire killing about 12 men in their first attack. In subsequent hand-to-hand combat the Gorkha trio killed another seven. However, they were out numbered, and Tamang’s buddies were badly injured, leaving Tamang to fend for himself.

“I ran out of ammunition and was also shot in the neck,” Tamang recalls.“This is when I decided to kill as many Pakistanis before going down myself. I used to crawl in the nights and behead any Pakistan who came in my way. I killed about 12 of them in the three nights that I lived surrounded by the enemy.”

During the day, he hid among the rocks; he spent three days and three nights without food and water before crawling his way to an Indian gun post, 15 km away.“After the Kargil encounters, this posting to Pune is like heaven. Yeh to swarg hain,” he grins.
Ganesh Pradhan’s boy-next-door looks belie the tough soldier inside. The Pakistani soldiers who saw him wield his kukri could vouch for the damage that he caused in their ranks. According to his commanding officer, Colonel Lalit Rai, Pradhan is one of the best wielders of the kukri in their unit.

Pradhan is proud of his weapon. Says he,“Most Pakistanis were very tall and strong. We had to literally jump up and hit them with the kukris in hand-to-hand combat. For hand-to-hand combat there is nothing better than the kukri, it is much much faster and more effective than the bayonet.”

In his moment of glory, Pradhan cannot forget his comrades who lost their lives in the Khalubar action. He said,“Men like Arun Rai, Bhim Dewan and Janak Rai were truly brave. They were great with the kukri and despite grave wounds, they fought relentlessly till the end.
Pat

Fremont, CA

#98 Mar 29, 2011
rajputana wrote:
<quoted text>
thousands of rajputs of central and east u.p. hindu rajputs invite muslim rajputs of same gotra in family functions and marriges and no celebration are started till muslim rajputs of same gotra are not present . here rajputs are rajputs they are considerd members from the same family whether muslim or hindu. in any dispute or problem both stay with one another as one unit against any other muslim or hindu ,here feeling of blood and clan overrides feeling of religion.
saale kutte dharam badlu gandus do not deserve this treatment. What they need a kick in their ass and black face. Khote ke bache. HAramjade. Gaand me dande ke dar se dharam badal litya harami kutte

Fati hai to do not be called a Rajput... sulla works fro fattus
yaudheya

Gwalior, India

#99 Mar 29, 2011
rajputana wrote:
youdhey ,you are wrong. i strongly condemn you ,you are talking like a rustik brahmin.how dare you challenge the another rajput brother's genuineness ? this is the quality of blood and genes and bravery which shows the rajput , i request you to open your mind ,just see his words are speaking that he is a proud rajput , and dont talk like a r.s.s. pandit , a rajput is a rajput whether he is hindu muslim or anything else . regards
No , iam not wrong . Rajputs may be genetically same but converted Rajput have bowed against Islam hence they have lost their self respect and mission for which they were born . There is only way to get their lost self respect that they come back in their great ancestor's religion and culture . And yes i like R.S.S. but not Brahminvad who divided Hindus and are responsible for slavery of India , but i will like a Brahmin compare to a converted 'so called muslim Rajput '.
Rana Khan

Lahore, Pakistan

#100 Mar 30, 2011
Rajputana, i thank you for your support.

Pat, you have nothing useful to say; your just excreting crap from your mouth. Indeed the kukri is a very good dagger.

All swords and daggers are better in close hand to hand combat than guns. Guns are long to mid range weapons and all special army forces use daggers for close range. The gurkha was brave. However he had a kukri which was better than fists.

Lastly, YAUDHEYA i respect your belief and all but not everyone thinks like that. You critisize us for accepting a religion which is in harmony with science. If you think we have bowed, then we dont want to bow again. Our forefathers are respectable indeed but 'right and wrong are thicker than blood'.

Initially even our ancient forefathers (before 200 A.D.) were not originally hindu. They had defeated the original kshatriya and were acknowledged as Indias greatest fighters. You will be surprised to see the similarity between scythian and ancient rajput weaponry and clothing.
yaudheya

Guna, India

#101 Mar 30, 2011
Rana Khan wrote:
... with science....
...Initially even our ancient forefathers (before 200 A.D.) were not originally hindu. They had defeated the original kshatriya and were acknowledged as Indias greatest fighters. You will be surprised to see the similarity between scythian and ancient rajput weaponry and clothing.
Please , please , please , don't start another topic on religion . No one can be perfect like God in this universe , neither a person nor a religion and if any one claiming about it he is living in paradise of fools . Ritual and traditions are developed according to the geographical and nature of men of particular area and if these are declared unchangeable according to time and condition they loose their scientific value . Now examine your belief on this criteria .

It is another effort to divert the side of debate but i tell you this theory was given by Britishers and supported by Muhammadans because it provides a moral base to colonize the India . Truth is that Scythian were consistently resisted by " Gan Kshtriyas " of " Malav republic " in the leadership of VIKRAMADITYA and brahmin SATVAHANAS . Further Scythian [ shak ] were finally defeated and ascimilated in Hindu culture by ancient kshtriya s in the leadership Chandra Gupt ' Vikramaditya '. So some good traditions and blood were naturally came from Shaka but basic blood of today's Rajputs are of these "imperial Kshtriyas " and " Gan Kshtriyas " such as Yaudheyas , Arjunayan , Malav , Kak , Kharparik , Shibi and many more . But you are unable to understand this because History which is read todays has become polluted by Britishers and bastard communist historians of India .
Pat

Fremont, CA

#102 Mar 31, 2011
Rana Khan wrote:
Rajputana, i thank you for your support.
Pat, you have nothing useful to say; your just excreting crap from your mouth. Indeed the kukri is a very good dagger.
All swords and daggers are better in close hand to hand combat than guns. Guns are long to mid range weapons and all special army forces use daggers for close range. The gurkha was brave. However he had a kukri which was better than fists.
Lastly, YAUDHEYA i respect your belief and all but not everyone thinks like that. You critisize us for accepting a religion which is in harmony with science. If you think we have bowed, then we dont want to bow again. Our forefathers are respectable indeed but 'right and wrong are thicker than blood'.
Initially even our ancient forefathers (before 200 A.D.) were not originally hindu. They had defeated the original kshatriya and were acknowledged as Indias greatest fighters. You will be surprised to see the similarity between scythian and ancient rajput weaponry and clothing.
Abe dal badlu chutie - atankwad is a religion of science. paagal ho gaya hai kya. Oh chodu mohammd ke gandi paidaish aur kya kahagi..
rajputana

New Delhi, India

#104 Apr 1, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
saale kutte dharam badlu gandus do not deserve this treatment. What they need a kick in their ass and black face. Khote ke bache. HAramjade. Gaand me dande ke dar se dharam badal litya harami kutte
Fati hai to do not be called a Rajput... sulla works fro fattus


abusing any body is highly objectionable , real rajputs never resort to dirty words ,it shows one’s lack of arguments , bhagwan buddha was born in kshatriya kul but he propunded the great religion buddhism ,many kings became buddhist ,but none of them lost his kshatriyatva , they alway remained kshatriya ,like wise many jaina kings were hindu but they became jain but did not loose their kshatriya status.
yaudhey

Gwalior, India

#105 Apr 1, 2011
rajputana wrote:
<quoted text>
abusing any body is highly objectionable , real rajputs never resort to dirty words ,it shows one’s lack of arguments , bhagwan buddha was born in kshatriya kul but he propunded the great religion buddhism ,many kings became buddhist ,but none of them lost his kshatriyatva , they alway remained kshatriya ,like wise many jaina kings were hindu but they became jain but did not loose their kshatriya status.
That is a different case because they didn't loss their culture neither they showed any superiority and now compare those persons and kshtriyas who became convert in Islam and they became enemy of their own culture and religion . Do you know great grand father of Muhammad ghori and Jinnah were Hindus ? So converted Rajputs can not be accepted as real Rajputs .
jatt singh sultanwindia

Patiala, India

#106 Apr 2, 2011
Harry Potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathans and Rajput Muslims but don't include dikhs they are total chutya like Nanak that's why India lost to the Chinks and China supports Pakistan, but I agree Nanak down to Goopoind Singh got their asses beat - enjoy
oye fudi deya harrt potter......tu jehra v aa teri bhen daa fudaa saleyaa...ter a jeeja boldaa main....tenu pataa tu kide baare ki gal karti aa?........guru nanak dev ji saareyaan de peo aa te guru gobind singh ji ne tere vargeaan melleyaan nu samjha dita c ki singh ki hunde aa.....musalmana di bund phad gayi c odon....guru gobind singh kolon darde c saare mulleh......bhen choda...nahin yakeen aundaa taan kise singh naal khee ke vekh laa...teri bund cho baa paake lun thani bahar kadd dugaa.....u people r assholes,dont know how to give respect to gurus(god warriors)...u people juss shit....u have to pay for it big asshole...
jatt singh sultanwindia

Patiala, India

#107 Apr 2, 2011
Harry Potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathans and Rajput Muslims but don't include dikhs they are total chutya like Nanak that's why India lost to the Chinks and China supports Pakistan, but I agree Nanak down to Goopoind Singh got their asses beat - enjoy
teri bhen daa fudaa.....saleyaa....teri bhen aayi c mere kol,kehndi c main tenu fudi deni aa....main manaa kar ditaa..par oh manni nahi.....fer sorry yaar menu teri bhen nu puthaa karnaa piyaa...ohdi bund badi sexy c....haye gori gori bund.....fer sidhaa karke...thale hath feriyaa.....fudi cho paani nikliyaa ohde...kehndi jatt nahi kise toh ghatt.....te jado main apna lun kadiyaa...te vekh ke pagal ho gayi...kehndi mere bhaijaan ka lund to iss se aadhaa bhi nahi.....maine kaha ok babes...letz rock....fer woow aha ha ha ahhhhaaa haa haaaaahhhhahhhaha......wooowww w...yaar teri bhen just rockz....she the hottest babe i ever seen.....wow yaar...fer ussne mera lun muh ch paa liyaa.....te kehndi this is my lolly polly...i said what yaar....lolly pop?..she said... yes with white sauce......i said ok.....just do it...and u ill get white sauce...babe......she said...oh i like it very much my tough man......so that was a great experience with u r sister.....so man i wanna tell u somethin......send u r sis to india.....if she s unsatisfied babe in pak.....or from any mullah.....i ill satisfy her again yaar....so man make me u r jeeja......huh...ok just do it yaa...
with love from my lund,u r hon wala jeeja,
jatt singh,sultanwindia.....jatt cockz just rockz...have fun....muuuuhhhhaaaaaahhh to u r lovely sis & my sexy babe...
Pat

Fremont, CA

#108 Apr 2, 2011
&fe ature=related

All indians celebrating

Pussilims from pukistan are hiding behind their mums bums
Enigma

Scunthorpe, UK

#109 Apr 2, 2011
Rana Khan wrote:
The gurkhas consist of mostly rajputs. The rest who are about 20-30% are indo tibetan-mongoloid people. By 'indo' it refers that they also possess a little rajput blood.
Listen my friend before you try to educate me on my own history, I suggest you get your facts straight and stop embarrassing yourself! Since it looks to me like you don’t have a clue what you are talking about, I will brief you on Gurkha history.
The original Gurkha army that united Nepal under Prithivi Shah only consisted of 4 tribes. Khas/Thakuri (mixture of Brahmins and Mongoloids) and Magar/Gurungs (pure mongoloid race) who made the bulk of the army. Rest were not allowed to enlist. Even the Khas/Thakuri who claim Rajput blood were given their “Rajput” Title by manipulated Brahmins to legitimise their claim to be a Hindu ruler but really they are just a hybrid of Brahmins and local mongoloid women and poses no Rajput blood what so ever. In the first Anglo-Nepal war when the British were so impressed by the Gurkha Bravery, the Nepali regiment who fought the British was Purano Gorakh, a Magar Regiment.
The British’s favourite were Magars and Gurungs, who are a pure mongoloid race and the British recruited only from these tribes in Nepal. The Khas/Thakuri “Rajput” were recruited in very limited numbers and only recruited to keep in good terms with the Khas dominated Nepali government. Towards the end of the 19th century British also found 2 other tribes Rais/Limbus who they found to be just as brave and fearsome like their Magars/Gurungs counterparts and started recruiting them.
So These four tribes Magar/Gurung/Rai/Limbu are the ones regarded as the Gurkhas. They are a pure Mongoloid race who fall under the Tibeto-Burman branch . Closely related to people from Nagaland and Assam. Out of 10 Gurkhas regiment formed by the British, 7 are Magar/Gurung regiments, 2 are Rai/Limbu and only 1 is “Rajput”. After partition, the British took 2nd /6th/7th/10th Gurkha rifles with them. Two were Magar/Gurung and 2 were Rai/Limbu. The British were not impressed by 9th Gurkha rifles (“Rajput” regiment) after the second world war because they found them too cunning and some battalions ran away from battle. So the recruitment of “Rajputs” were completely stopped. It was India who decided to keep the 9th Gurkha rifles after partition. Even to this day, the 7 Gurkha rifles left in India (1st/3rd/4th/5th/8th/9th/11th) , 5 are Magar/Gurung, 1 is Rai/limbu and only 1 is “Rajput”. That makes 6 Mongoloid regiment to 1 “Rajput”. Out of 12 Victoria crosses won by Gurkhas, 11 is won by Magar/Gurung/Rai/Limbu. Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw’s favourite Gurkhas were 8th Gurkha rifles (Magar/Gurung).
The British who have fought nearly all the warrior race on this Planet regard Gurkhas as the best they have come against. That is why they still go to Nepal to this day to recruit from these Magar/Gurung/Rai/Limbu communities and Nepal is not even in the commonwealth, only men from the commonwealth can join the British army. They were also regarded as the best Martial race in India by the British, closely followed by Sikhs and Pathans. And these Gurkhas are a pure Mongoloid Tibeto-Burman race and has nothing to do with “Indo” or Rajputs. Hope you know who the Gurkhas are now and if you still have doubt than go on youtube and type Gurkhas and tell me if you see mongloloid faces or Rajput faces. Hope to hear your response.
Pat

Fremont, CA

#110 Apr 2, 2011
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen my friend before you try to educate me on my own history, I suggest you get your facts straight and stop embarrassing yourself! Since it looks to me like you don’t have a clue what you are talking about, I will brief you on Gurkha history.
The original Gurkha army that united Nepal under Prithivi Shah only consisted of 4 tribes. Khas/Thakuri (mixture of Brahmins and Mongoloids) and Magar/Gurungs (pure mongoloid race) who made the bulk of the army. Rest were not allowed to enlist. Even the Khas/Thakuri who claim Rajput blood were given their “Rajput” Title by manipulated Brahmins to legitimise their claim to be a Hindu ruler but really they are just a hybrid of Brahmins and local mongoloid women and poses no Rajput blood what so ever. In the first Anglo-Nepal war when the British were so impressed by the Gurkha Bravery, the Nepali regiment who fought the British was Purano Gorakh, a Magar Regiment.
The British’s favourite were Magars and Gurungs, who are a pure mongoloid race and the British recruited only from these tribes in Nepal. The Khas/Thakuri “Rajput” were recruited in very limited numbers and only recruited to keep in good terms with the Khas dominated Nepali government. Towards the end of the 19th century British also found 2 other tribes Rais/Limbus who they found to be just as brave and fearsome like their Magars/Gurungs counterparts and started recruiting them.
So These four tribes Magar/Gurung/Rai/Limbu are the ones regarded as the Gurkhas. They are a pure Mongoloid race who fall under the Tibeto-Burman branch . Closely related to people from Nagaland and Assam. Out of 10 Gurkhas regiment formed by the British, 7 are Magar/Gurung regiments, 2 are Rai/Limbu and only 1 is “Rajput”. After partition, the British took 2nd /6th/7th/10th Gurkha rifles with them. Two were Magar/Gurung and 2 were Rai/Limbu. The British were not impressed by 9th Gurkha rifles (“Rajput” regiment) after the second world war because they found them too cunning and some battalions ran away from battle. So the recruitment of “Rajputs” were completely stopped. It was India who decided to keep the 9th Gurkha rifles after partition. Even to this day, the 7 Gurkha rifles left in India (1st/3rd/4th/5th/8th/9th/11th) , 5 are Magar/Gurung, 1 is Rai/limbu and only 1 is “Rajput”. That makes 6 Mongoloid regiment to 1 “Rajput”. Out of 12 Victoria crosses won by Gurkhas, 11 is won by Magar/Gurung/Rai/Limbu. Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw’s favourite Gurkhas were 8th Gurkha rifles (Magar/Gurung).
The British who have fought nearly all the warrior race on this Planet regard Gurkhas as the best they have come against. That is why they still go to Nepal to this day to recruit from these Magar/Gurung/Rai/Limbu communities and Nepal is not even in the commonwealth, only men from the commonwealth can join the British army. They were also regarded as the best Martial race in India by the British, closely followed by Sikhs and Pathans. And these Gurkhas are a pure Mongoloid Tibeto-Burman race and has nothing to do with “Indo” or Rajputs. Hope you know who the Gurkhas are now and if you still have doubt than go on youtube and type Gurkhas and tell me if you see mongloloid faces or Rajput faces. Hope to hear your response.
I have maany gorkha friends including Gurangs, Bist etc and they claim to be Rajputs. Whome sould I believe the Gurangs or some lore Enigma
Rana Khan

Lahore, Pakistan

#113 Apr 3, 2011
Even the word gurkha itself is made from Bappa rawals saint ghorannakh or something. Just go to the website i gave.

My facts are very straight.
Enigma

UK

#114 Apr 3, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have maany gorkha friends including Gurangs, Bist etc and they claim to be Rajputs. Whome sould I believe the Gurangs or some lore Enigma
Really?!! OK then my friend, How come my grandmother who is Gurung and belongs to the indigenous GURUNG tribe of Nepal, is a pure Tibeto-Burman lady who looks mongoloid like all her Tribesmen. She looks nothing like any Rajputs I have seen and more like the Tibetans/Chinese/Burmans and belongs to the Oriental family. Completely different to the indo-Aryan family.
I am a Magar and I also have Gurung blood in me. Gurung/Magars comes from central Nepal and we are like brothers. Our culture is virtually identical and both languages belong in the Tibeto-Burman language. Completely different to Indo-Aryan language. We are a mongoloid race who has no blood relation to Rajputs. We also made the bulk of the army that united Nepal under Prithivi Narayan Shah and we also made the bulk of the Gurkha army formed by the British. Gurung/Magars were enlisted together in a single regiments and 7 out of 10 Gurkha regiments were made of Gurung/Magar men. In fact for almost 100 years, the British recruited only Gurung /Magar men and a few handful of Rajputs. Out of 12 Victoria crosses won by Gurkhas, 5 was by Magars and 4 by Gurungs. And no doubt a lot more would have been won if they gave VC to local soldiers before 1914. Out of 7 Gurkha Regiments in India today 5 are made of Gurung/Magars men. 1 is Rai/limbu and only 1 is Rajput. Like I said previously Rai/Limbu are also Tibeto-Burmans, so that makes 6 Tibeto-Burman regiments to 1 Rajput. And If you add the 4 Tibeto-Burman regiment the British took with them, that makes 10 to 1. I am sure you can work out what percentage of the population make up the higher number. 1 record of history I thought you might like to know.
Men entering Gurkhas service between 1894 n 1913.
60% Gurung/Magar,
27.5% Rai/Limbu and
12.5% chettri/Thakuri (Rajput)
That makes 87.5% to 12%.
These days in India you sometime see mixes in regiments but in the old days the tribes were kept exclusively in their own Regiments and those were the men who made the Gurkha Legend.
If your Gurung friend says he is Rajput than he is not a Gurung and if he doesn’t look Chinese then he is definitely not pure Gurung. Trust me when I say that no Gurung will say he a Rajput. They are a proud people with their own culture and language with no blood relation to Rajputs. If you don’t believe me, come to Nepal and find out for yourself.The only connection we have with Rajputs is we are Hindus and speak Nepali (indo-Aryan language), which is the lingua-Franco of Nepal. I think you need 1 when you have more than 100 different tribes in Nepal.
I am sure you are proud of your caste and do a lot of research on your history. Just like you I am also a proud Magar and know a lot about my history. If I wanted to debate with someone about their history, I would make sure I do some research on it before I put my case forward. This is the proud history of my ancestors and the choice is yours to believe who you want but all this is in the record. Take it easy my friend.
Enigma

UK

#115 Apr 3, 2011
Rana Khan wrote:
Even the word gurkha itself is made from Bappa rawals saint ghorannakh or something. Just go to the website i gave.
My facts are very straight.
It seems to me like you are not even listening to what I say and the sources you come back with is a Myth which you are not even sure about and claim it to be facts. Well let me tell you one true fact.
Gurkhas were given their name by the British after the place called Gorkha in Nepal where the King united the local tribes to unite Nepal. Bappa rawals story is a garbage and there is no evidence to prove this facts. No Gurkhas worship or associate themselves with Bappa rawals. Definitely not the Tibeto-Burman communities. The true facts are Gurkhas get their name from a place called Gurkha and that’s the end of it.
I don’t know if you are just stubborn and refuse to accept what I have written about the true Gurkha history but I find it quite offensive when you don’t have a single clue about the Gurkhas and claim them to be one of your own when this is clearly false. I think the Vikings are awesome but I don’t go and claim them to be one of us when it clear in the fact of written history that it not true. They don’t look like me for a start, just like I don’t look like you. We belong in the different in the branch of human family. I am Nepali from Nepal and trust me my friend, you do not know more than me about Nepali history. Especially my tribes history. The Rajput make a very small percentage of Gurkhas history. If you take the 1 Rajput regiment out it deosn’t make any difference but if you take the Tibeto-Burmans out, than there is no Gurkhas. Gurkhas as a whole are a Mongoloid race not Rajputs.
To be honest I don’t really care what you think because it seems to me like you don’t want to know the true history and just rely on myths and false claim to glorify your race. The Gurkha history is there in black and white and if you refuse to accept it than you are deluded. I advice to you is, it’s best to do research and find out true history, I also accept true facts from someone when I debate with them and learn new history on different race. Trust me my friend I am just telling you the true history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jaipur gay sex 3 min xyz 57
kiski behen jawan ho gai what's app 4 min nuzhat ka bhai 198
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 5 min rahul 28,249
Ludhiana gay (Feb '16) 13 min sahil kumar 17
secret sex for unsutice fied housewife 13 min amit 22
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 23 min jpr x 16,007
kiski wife ne dusro ke sath sex kiya he (Apr '15) 24 min sahil 5,196
More from around the web