muslims are 1.6 billion the second largest on this planet so where r they hated.

Created by Pauline Hanson the Bigot on Nov 29, 2012

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

only Sikhs of Abu Dhabi Gurdwara hate muslims

So Close this dirty Obnoxious anti islamic Gurdwar

Sikhs do not exist if compared to muslims.

Pauline Hanson the Bigot

Sydney, Australia

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Sikh r a cancer and will bite the hand which feeds them.
Answer in bund

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Sullah such as yourself are hated by the entire West, India, China, Israel, Russia, Switzerland,etc. Basically, any country with educated people.
Mohammed

Sydney, Australia

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Answer in bund wrote:
Sullah such as yourself are hated by the entire West, India, China, Israel, Russia, Switzerland,etc. Basically, any country with educated people.
The Sikh Liability of Brampton Canada :-Is this y r frustration or yr inferiority complex speaking.

Convert to Islam instead being such a loser.
svas

Scarsdale, NY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sikh Liability of Brampton Canada :-Is this y r frustration or yr inferiority complex speaking.
Convert to Islam instead being such a loser.
the only looser is you--- and your lineage.....
Ali

Canberra, Australia

#5 Nov 29, 2012
svas wrote:
<quoted text>
the only looser is you--- and your lineage.....
Sikh Looser face the truth , it i s you who begs us for jobs , money , support in our muslim countries . You lie as your guru gobind taught you to get in and steal our monies, Then with that money you do drug dealings, forge passports, forge bogus references, cheat the tax system of our countries beg and bend down to sheikhs ( tak etheir luns ) ask to make Gurdwaras, Akal Takhat, Jatha and after all You have the oddacity to speak against Islam
svas

Scarsdale, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sikh Looser face the truth , it i s you who begs us for jobs , money , support in our muslim countries . You lie as your guru gobind taught you to get in and steal our monies, Then with that money you do drug dealings, forge passports, forge bogus references, cheat the tax system of our countries beg and bend down to sheikhs ( tak etheir luns ) ask to make Gurdwaras, Akal Takhat, Jatha and after all You have the oddacity to speak against Islam
dear Ali-- it is muslim trolls such as your self who pick a fight with others- who are not muslim.

and when u get some back-- u cry and whine about " how dare u speak agianst islam"

how dare u speak about anyone elses religion in the first place child.......

u are a far cry from anything truly Islamic- neither are u of any potential for your own people, literature or culture.
sikh banda

Delhi, India

#7 Dec 3, 2012
yahan pe bhi wahi sydney wala hai. bhai teri maa bhi pareshan hai k tu kitne name badalta hai.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#8 Dec 3, 2012
sikh banda wrote:
yahan pe bhi wahi sydney wala hai. bhai teri maa bhi pareshan hai k tu kitne name badalta hai.
Kadi muslim naam kadi hindu, dimaag ta tatti haga
Mahendra Nath Kulkarni

Sydney, Australia

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sikh Looser face the truth , it i s you who begs us for jobs , money , support in our muslim countries . You lie as your guru gobind taught you to get in and steal our monies, Then with that money you do drug dealings, forge passports, forge bogus references, cheat the tax system of our countries beg and bend down to sheikhs ( tak etheir luns ) ask to make Gurdwaras, Akal Takhat, Jatha and after all You have the oddacity to speak against Islam
Sikhs are a low life animal in India, must be same all over.
sikh banda

Mumbai, India

#10 Dec 3, 2012
sydney wale chutiya tune ab hindu name likh diya...tu kya smajhta hai logo ko pta ni chalta...
sikh ki jai ho

Mumbai, India

#11 Dec 3, 2012
sydney mad , frustaed youth,u looser find some hobby,even if u change many i d we know it u gandu suffering from infirority conplex.ur a real shame for islam.as is lam teaches to respect all human being.ur school dropout no job for u.when ever u see sikhs working, u burn in fire of hell.we dont want u to change keep burning,u flat nose brainless mughals.
Lun in Bund Complex

Etobicoke, Canada

#12 Dec 4, 2012
The unemplyed, welfare stealing, social assisstance dependent, drain on society from Sydney actually suffers from a new psychological complex that was discovered in him and which only he suffers from. Its called Lun-in-Bund-Complex. Whenever he gets truthful answers that he can't handle he gets frustrated and the Lun-in-Bund complex kicks in.
Sydneys Proctologist

Etobicoke, Canada

#13 Dec 4, 2012
His bund is in alot of pain (possibly an@l prolapse or fatti gand) since Fateh has been rapidly shoving answers in his bund. I told him to stop giving his bund daily on topix but he doesn't listen.
Truthfully

Sydney, Australia

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Lun in Bund Complex wrote:
The unemplyed, welfare stealing, social assisstance dependent, drain on society from Sydney actually suffers from a new psychological complex that was discovered in him and which only he suffers from. Its called Lun-in-Bund-Complex. Whenever he gets truthful answers that he can't handle he gets frustrated and the Lun-in-Bund complex kicks in.
Must be your story, Quite Common In Canadian Sikh Community, who sit all day like you as they are unemployable.
sikh ki jai ho

Mumbai, India

#15 Dec 4, 2012
u looser suffering from infiority ,burning bund complex,find some job for u self,real burden for australia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To counter RSS - ghar wapsi', SGPC recruits pre... 25 min Hello 13
Only 2 Gujjus could OWN ALL OF PUNJAB (Jan '08) 1 hr Gandu hindu 53
Sikh fake history 40 sikhs vs 10 lakh mainly mu... (Jan '14) 1 hr Gandu hindu 33
'SIKH' heorines:- Sikhs and HINDI Films..... (Nov '07) 2 hr khoji 188
95 precent support EDL amen 5% do not support EDL (Oct '13) 5 hr muzis attack germans 33
Sikh Rajputs (Sep '07) 12 hr Boss 820
Ghar wapsi is a must to protect india dharma 14 hr rav 10
More from around the web