Maharaja Ranjit Singh (Sher-e-Punjab)...
Surender Singh Arya

Gurgaon, India

#1597 Jul 31, 2013
i am proud Maharaja Ranjeet Singh (Sher-a Punjab).i am requesting every people that we take kasam for security our country on the occassion of Maharaja,s birthday.Maharaja was great king of India.in advance everty indian residence creat very happy on maharaja birthday,13 november.
Surender Singh Arya

Gurgaon, India

#1598 Jul 31, 2013
I am very proud Maharaja Ranjeet Singh was the great Sansi.because i am also Sansi from Haryana.I am student of Law Department from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana.
RAJ

Sha Tin, Hong Kong

#1599 Jul 31, 2013
Surender Singh Arya wrote:
I am very proud Maharaja Ranjeet Singh was the great Sansi.because i am also Sansi from Haryana.I am student of Law Department from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana.
HE WAS A HINDU LEADER NOT A SIKH
Fateh

Toronto, Canada

#1600 Jul 31, 2013
RAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
HE WAS A HINDU LEADER NOT A SIKH
lol ya just like Jesus and Buddha were Hindu as well
deepak

Mumbai, India

#1601 Aug 12, 2013
pls read name of all parents of your 10 gurus,their respected wifes along with all their children .you will understand what they believed in . since a child name is kept only when belief is strong .

guru wife parents children name

Guru nanak devji mata sulakkhani kalyanchanddas bedi srichand
(aka mehta kalu)mata tripta lakhmidas

guru angad dev mata khivi pheri mal dasu
mata ramo datu

guru amar das mata mansa devi tej bhan bhalla mohan
mohri

guru ramdas bhani hari das prithi chand
anup devi

guru arjan dev mata ganga ramdas hargobind
mata bhani

all names include either Ram,Govind ,hari ,mohan or sri .pls give urself a thought and research more about others too you won't find any ali or Mohammed arguing is easy reseaching is difficult.
i can't spoon feed more .there is no denial every human being is equal . but if all religion preached equality why did so many gurus preferred sacrificing their life rather than converting to islam .
ignorance can only be removed with knowledge .
also pls find where did saint Namdev came from and what he preached and when he initiated guru nanak devji .if you really proclaim urself to be true sikh i shouldn't be telling you all this .rather you should research and find out urself .
raj

Central District, Hong Kong

#1603 Aug 12, 2013
deepak wrote:
pls read name of all parents of your 10 gurus,their respected wifes along with all their children .you will understand what they believed in . since a child name is kept only when belief is strong .
guru wife parents children name
Guru nanak devji mata sulakkhani kalyanchanddas bedi srichand
(aka mehta kalu)mata tripta lakhmidas
guru angad dev mata khivi pheri mal dasu
mata ramo datu
guru amar das mata mansa devi tej bhan bhalla mohan
mohri
guru ramdas bhani hari das prithi chand
anup devi
guru arjan dev mata ganga ramdas hargobind
mata bhani
all names include either Ram,Govind ,hari ,mohan or sri .pls give urself a thought and research more about others too you won't find any ali or Mohammed arguing is easy reseaching is difficult.
i can't spoon feed more .there is no denial every human being is equal . but if all religion preached equality why did so many gurus preferred sacrificing their life rather than converting to islam .
ignorance can only be removed with knowledge .
also pls find where did saint Namdev came from and what he preached and when he initiated guru nanak devji .if you really proclaim urself to be true sikh i shouldn't be telling you all this .rather you should research and find out urself .
No sikh guru have saved anyone they were punished by mughals for their own crime
Alam Lohar

Nottingham, UK

#1604 Aug 12, 2013
Brahmin,
the Mughals should have wiped your pagan ass off the face of the earth first then the Sikhs.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1605 Sep 28, 2013
he was on the opium aswell cus thats how the british killed him they put mercury in the opium and he died, we british stole that big diamond after we poisened him and took his son and converted him to christian, he was called the black prince and our queen gave him his own estate in elveden in somereset, his family became white europeans if you follow the off spring they all got maried to whites. thtas how we get rid of bloodlines lol
Chardi Kala

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1606 Sep 29, 2013
jay715 wrote:
he was on the opium aswell cus thats how the british killed him they put mercury in the opium and he died, we british stole that big diamond after we poisened him and took his son and converted him to christian, he was called the black prince and our queen gave him his own estate in elveden in somereset, his family became white europeans if you follow the off spring they all got maried to whites. thtas how we get rid of bloodlines lol
Interesting. Is that why you have the blood of an ordinary Indo-Armenian mongrel, whom no gentrified Indian would consider their equal, in your royal bloodline?

Look up Eliza Kework.
Sher-e-Punjab

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1607 Sep 29, 2013
'The Buddha was born a Hindu. He lived a Hindu and died a Hindu'(Rhys Davids, see Bhattacharyya 1993: 37).

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1608 Sep 30, 2013
Chardi Kala wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Is that why you have the blood of an ordinary Indo-Armenian mongrel, whom no gentrified Indian would consider their equal, in your royal bloodline?
Look up Eliza Kework.
shera im a sandhu same as maharaja ranjit singh
Dr Untouchable MBBS

Europe

#1609 Sep 30, 2013
jay715

sandhu= 65% musalmaah gotra
32% sikh gotra rest 3% christian, buddhist and hindoo.
Sher-e-Punjab

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1610 Oct 1, 2013
jay715 wrote:
<quoted text>
shera im a sandhu same as maharaja ranjit singh
Ranjit Singh is well documented to be a non-Jat Sansi . Are you saying Sandhus are related with Sansis by blood in some way?
Sher-e-Punjab

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1611 Oct 1, 2013
The Sansis, by many accounts,  have originated from the  Bhati Rajputs. The clan's history, however,  is full of vicissitudes. Bhatis claim origin from Krishna's clan.  After their expulsion from Rajputana by Allaudin Khilji , the Sansis appeared as an  offshoot of the vanquished Bhatis who took the title of the clan after Sans Mal, their consanguineous patriarch. The fortune and social standing of the clan underwent gradual deterioration from rulers to wandering gypsies and nomads , infamous in public perception as hunters , robbers and petty-thieves. The fortune of a section of the clan dramatically  changed for the better again after Budha Sansi , formerly a cattle-thief and robber, got baptized as a Sikh and joined forces with the rebellious Sikh militants  who later on exploited the power vacuum in Punjab in the aftermath of Maratha-Afghan conflict to establish the independent Sikh Missals or confederacies. Nodh Singh and Chanda Singh, both Sansis and Budha Sansi's sons, founded the powerful Sukarchakia Missal.  Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the representative of  Sukarchakia Missal, united all the missals to form the powerful Sikh kingdom which lasted around fifty years. The rest of the clan was however not that fortunate and got notified as "Criminal Tribe" in the colonial era.  The Sindhanwalias , the socially better off surviving Sansis, got allied with the Jats and a Sansi Jat clan was also  recorded in early imperial censuses, which were rather crude and inaccurate. But the numbers of this "Jat" clan were extremely small , indicating  it, at best,  as a very recent accretion into an inclusive and a heterogeneous fold , which represents  a functional  category , composed of diverse farming identities,  almost as often as it does an ethnic caste. Lepel Griffin , a contemporary of Maharaja, however,  clearly identified as Sindhanwalias as  belonging to  the same stock as rest of the Sansis, which is the same opinion held by many other historians of note.
Sher-e-Punjab

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1612 Oct 1, 2013
SINGH

Toronto, Canada

#1613 Dec 18, 2013
NO MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH was NOT A HINDU HE WAS BORN IN A SIKH FAMILY HIS GRANDPA CHARAT SINGH WAS A SIKH HIS SON MAHA SINGH WAS A SIKH AND SO WAS RANJIT SINGH
hehe

Gloucester, UK

#1614 Dec 19, 2013
Sher-e-Punjab wrote:
The Sansis, by many accounts,  have originated from the  Bhati Rajputs. The clan's history, however,  is full of vicissitudes. Bhatis claim origin from Krishna's clan.  After their expulsion from Rajputana by Allaudin Khilji , the Sansis appeared as an  offshoot of the vanquished Bhatis who took the title of the clan after Sans Mal, their consanguineous patriarch. The fortune and social standing of the clan underwent gradual deterioration from rulers to wandering gypsies and nomads , infamous in public perception as hunters , robbers and petty-thieves. The fortune of a section of the clan dramatically  changed for the better again after Budha Sansi , formerly a cattle-thief and robber, got baptized as a Sikh and joined forces with the rebellious Sikh militants  who later on exploited the power vacuum in Punjab in the aftermath of Maratha-Afghan conflict to establish the independent Sikh Missals or confederacies. Nodh Singh and Chanda Singh, both Sansis and Budha Sansi's sons, founded the powerful Sukarchakia Missal.  Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the representative of  Sukarchakia Missal, united all the missals to form the powerful Sikh kingdom which lasted around fifty years. The rest of the clan was however not that fortunate and got notified as "Criminal Tribe" in the colonial era.  The Sindhanwalias , the socially better off surviving Sansis, got allied with the Jats and a Sansi Jat clan was also  recorded in early imperial censuses, which were rather crude and inaccurate. But the numbers of this "Jat" clan were extremely small , indicating  it, at best,  as a very recent accretion into an inclusive and a heterogeneous fold , which represents  a functional  category , composed of diverse farming identities,  almost as often as it does an ethnic caste. Lepel Griffin , a contemporary of Maharaja, however,  clearly identified as Sindhanwalias as  belonging to  the same stock as rest of the Sansis, which is the same opinion held by many other historians of note.
In the family tree of Dullah Bhatti we find one of their ancestors named Sahans from whom the sansi section is descended. This family tree is unique because it belongs to the son of Dullah bhatii Kamal Khan who was carried away by Akbar . Kamal Khan settled near Jhelum after a faqeer interceded for his release. Sahans was the son of Padam Rath from who,s other son Bhauni was descended Dhulla Bhatti.while Ranjeet Singh was descended from Sahans.
raj

Central District, Hong Kong

#1615 Dec 19, 2013
SINGH wrote:
NO MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH was NOT A HINDU HE WAS BORN IN A SIKH FAMILY HIS GRANDPA CHARAT SINGH WAS A SIKH HIS SON MAHA SINGH WAS A SIKH AND SO WAS RANJIT SINGH
He was a devotee of durga ma understand
Fateh

Toronto, Canada

#1616 Dec 19, 2013
raj wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a devotee of durga ma understand
That's why he listened to SGGS every morning and minted coins in the name of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji which can still be found today.
Bobby

India

#1617 Dec 19, 2013
SINGH wrote:
NO MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH was NOT A HINDU HE WAS BORN IN A SIKH FAMILY HIS GRANDPA CHARAT SINGH WAS A SIKH HIS SON MAHA SINGH WAS A SIKH AND SO WAS RANJIT SINGH
100% right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muje mota lund chahiye (Dec '15) 5 hr Sameer_Mumbai 181
app ki sab se gandi sex fantacy kya hai plz sh... (Sep '15) 5 hr Sameer_Mumbai 1,062
Legs lover hai koi meri tarah Sun Luuuv 6
meri girlfriend ki gandi bate karo skype pe Dec 7 Jatin 2
panipat,karnal,kurukshetra ke gay contact me (Apr '16) Dec 5 Manish Kurukshetra 38
Bangalore Unsatisfied horny ladies Dec 5 khanry79 1
whatsap sex group (Oct '15) Dec 4 Sameer_Mumbai 18
More from around the web