Dalits Chamars tagetting Sikh Girls i...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
putt chamara de

Mumbai, India

#44 Oct 27, 2011
dont call abusive language to girls.the things is that some bloody bhamans do not want two community comes togather viz jatt and chamar.both community did hard work in abroad and earned lot of money.and this become indigestible to bhaman.friends...just try to understand the policy of kutta bhaman.these bloody bhaman says to chamar that u r hindu and sikh are the distinct religion so be against them while they says to sikh that chamars are lower caste.
harinder

Delhi, India

#45 Oct 27, 2011
Sikhism does not recognize caste and believes in one
'UNIVERSAL LOVING GOD".
Khatri

United States

#46 Jan 12, 2012
I does not hate any caste except dese (chamar) coz dey always insult my hindu khatri caste . God wll forgve u chamars bt khatri will not. DISS IZ AH WARNIN TO U ALL STOP DISCRIMINATION I DO RESPECT RAVIDASS G , U MUST ALSO RESPECT EVERY1 STOP HATIN UPPER CASTE PEOPLE ..
Chammaristan

Europe

#47 Jan 13, 2012
Khatri
Satellite Provider

shut the f up hindu bastard.
Chammaristan

United States

#49 Apr 1, 2012
pakistan is great... we love pakistan. jai pakistan jai chammaristan

“i love myself”

Since: Feb 12

new delhi

#50 Apr 4, 2012
Vaishno generaly writes bullshi*
But he has a point... many sikh girls are giving bad name to community
Ultra Nationalist

Rugby, UK

#51 Oct 6, 2012
kaur4more wrote:
Vaishno generaly writes bullshi*
But he has a point... many sikh girls are giving bad name to community
Yeah slutti jatti girls are slags and whores thats a known fact to every one. I had a jatti like me once, i avoided her altogether. The sheer thought of going with a jatt sikh girl sent shivers down my spine, you just dont know where the dirty thing has been.

Anyway the point is...its your Jatt sikh girls that come after us, we dont want your vanareal diseases or your syphillis, gonorrhea or your HIV and AIDS. Neither do we want your big jewish hooked nose genetics passed on to our kids. Neither do we wish to sleep with non virgins on our wedding nights.

Maybe if you get your jatt sikh males to improve themselves and stop being pric ks there wont be a need for your women to run after us.
Ultra Nationalist

Rugby, UK

#52 Oct 6, 2012
Do you see our women running after your men????
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#53 Oct 6, 2012
Jatt di diwaani
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#54 Oct 6, 2012
Vaishno STFU u khusra jaa apna gai da peahaab pi kar lunn pooja kar le salay gasti di najayez aulaad
gandu chamar

Patiala, India

#55 Feb 17, 2013
this vaishnu is a CHAMAR OF INDIAN STATE PUNJAB these peop;e are lowest of caste in hindu caste system...they are dark skinned ugly, genetically inferior ste chamars of india state punjab lust after upper caste sikh girls but cant have them as these people are ugly and ;ow cxaste so as in the story "FOX AND GRAPES" these low caste scum make such anti upper caste sikh threads to take out their frustration they believe in gandu RAVIDASS=TATTIDASS these low caste tattidass have defiled whole interbnet by such profane language posts spread tatti gandi log
Hira

London, UK

#56 Feb 15, 2014
All of you are taking the piss.
You all know each other and
Think that the public are stupid
You all have PCM id's via where
U sent it and via it was revived.
Fudu brainless Singhs, That's why
Tati is a brain if Singhs . I chamarr
And believe in guru grant, if it was
Not off us. You would have disappeared.
Don't give it large
Mr Hira
Hira

London, UK

#57 Feb 15, 2014
One of the founders
Of uk guru grant shaib.
My grandfather .
CHAMAR.

So a lil respect.
Or all wid be ont their jacks, let alone
All the freshies you guys are supporting
Including the preachers. Havakock omg
X
Hira

London, UK

#58 Feb 15, 2014
Lets stick
Together??????
HAVE YOU HEARD OF

EDL
LOSSEN YOU PUGS
NO OFFENCE!!

A
Brit chammar and proud!!!!!
Hira

London, UK

#59 Feb 15, 2014
Southall ravidassia

Celebrations.
No visa no need come.
If you dare freshies.

Honest punjabi s is more
Than welcome. Guru grant
Is. What's it is about.

Any problems. Let the 501 sort out.

Xx

Come
Enlightened one

Delhi, India

#60 Mar 31, 2014
@vaisno. O bhai itni galat baat mat karo. Aap aise kisi lady par laanchan/allegations nahi laga sakte. Because you just can't go spy around in each and everybodies life.... So you will never know. Plus as far as your argument for all jat women is in complete bad taste. Because it is their job to do glamourous roles. If they won't do it, someone else would. Probably a hindu? Because as far as I recollect Muslim women ruled the roost in Bollywood when it all just started. Anyway I would request you not to comment on the "ijjat" of any women. Remember it we are all indians first and this peice of news shouldn't make us real hyper but it should be enlighten and awaken us to make some changes in our social paradigm. Remember guys the world is evolving.. And we have to evolve as well.. So keep it down boys ;)
Praba

San Mateo, CA

#61 May 22, 2015
Hai world chaars
singh sahab is back

Mumbai, India

#62 May 24, 2015
Mujhe to lagta h ki ye Vaishno koi Lund kata hua pakistani h.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 6 min Thebigmoose 11,110
bengali women are very sex-driven @ they rule (Nov '14) 17 min Tanushree 46
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 22 min manoj 27,601
pyasi housewife (Jun '15) 31 min sameer 23,229
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) 42 min Lucky 5,980
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) 46 min Lucky 880
Poll kon ladki apane sasur se chudati hai aur kon sa... (Feb '16) 48 min Lucky 151
maa ki gand Jyada Achi Lagti Hai ya boobs (Dec '15) 3 hr kkkk 250
More from around the web