Dalits Chamars tagetting Sikh Girls i...

Dalits Chamars tagetting Sikh Girls in London

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
singh

Sutton, UK

#1 Aug 17, 2011
It is a love that crosses class boundaries and a religious divide but it was India's ancient caste system that allegedly cost a British couple their jobs, pride and prospects.

In the first case of its kind in the UK, Vijay Begraj, 32, and his wife Amardeep, 33, are claiming unfair constructive dismissal on the grounds their bosses at Coventry-based solicitors Heer Manak discriminated against them because they are from different ends of the social spectrum.

The former law firm practice manager is from the Dalits or 'Untouchables', India's the lowest caste, while his wife, a solicitor, is from a higher caste called the 'Jats'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20269...
mard singh

Tamworth, UK

#2 Aug 17, 2011
Why can't we have sensible topics and why must they all be about girls marrying outside their caste or religion. Please let us have more taxing topics .
bobby

Croydon, UK

#3 Aug 17, 2011
shes a fcukin sell out little perchodi. i hope that choora gets his for the pain he has caused to the family that raised that bitch .
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#4 Aug 17, 2011
these sikhs are loosers they are corrupt alchoholics,their girls bangs anyone and are easy catch their womens are with bhaiyas.
Just check bollywood in 50% of all the sleezy movies actress is a jatt sokh
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#5 Aug 17, 2011
Sikh girls have flair and shamelessness to excell
in such kind of deeds.........
An open challange give me the name of any sikh family which has not faced such kind of thing
desi jatt

Ahmedabad, India

#6 Aug 17, 2011
vaishno wrote:
these sikhs are loosers they are corrupt alchoholics,their girls bangs anyone and are easy catch their womens are with bhaiyas.
oye maa ke lode .yahaan kya kar raha hai..jaa gaye ki chut chaat wo teri maaaaaaata hai re.....ya kisi musalman se apni maa chudwa jo mughalon k time kiya.......ya shiv ling......that is shiv ka loda par dudh chadha..........
desi jatt

Ahmedabad, India

#7 Aug 17, 2011
vaishno wrote:
Sikh girls have flair and shamelessness to excell
in such kind of deeds.........
An open challange give me the name of any sikh family which has not faced such kind of thing
HAAN VAISHNO.BATA KHAJIRAHO GAYA HAI KYA .WAHAN TERE PAE DADI KI CHUT 3D MEIN BANAI HAI...SALO TUM TO CHUDAI PAR DHARMIK GRANTH LIKHTE HO.......TUMHARE HOLY REXTS MEIN CHUDNE KI SAB VIDHUAN RECORD HAU.....AUR COW TUMHARI MATA HAI.....RAM KO SITA PAR CHUDNE KA SHAK THA ISLIYE USE AG MEIN CHALVAYA........FIR JUNGLE MEIN CHUDNE KO CHOD AYA........ABE BATA SALE HINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KI DEFINITION.....
roshan singh

Mount Morris, MI

#8 Aug 17, 2011
hey u want a family name listen sikh girls are far better than hindus (i don't want to comment on religion) and who said sikhs r loosers u know today INDIA is safe because of sikhs and we consist of 70-80% of participation in army
roshan singh

Mount Morris, MI

#9 Aug 17, 2011
desi jatt please don't give bad words to thier god we had to respect every religion
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#10 Aug 18, 2011
Ok chode jatt get your dna tested because iam sure that half of it is bihari,cause yor mama banged one....
as far as khujraho is concerned is is art my dear in stutue form and what about your aunt simi garewal who posed bare naked on screen ....
and you wont understand becuase you belong to a kanjar religion where you shamelessly wak to cheap jatti dancers.....
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#11 Aug 18, 2011
chode jatt it is always pleasure to see shaved armpitts of jattis in gurdwaras and thier legs through transparent salwars...........
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#12 Aug 18, 2011
chode jatt stop daydreaming jatts are now not considered for recruitment cause they are the biggest druggies......so thats why they dont have stamina.......
eeven this amanpreet girl is an offshoot of some bihari or a chamar because her dad could not gat his winer up.........
you it always feel nice to open the nada of some jattis patiala salwar......
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#13 Aug 18, 2011
jattis are easiest catch go and see how they open thier legs in front of their hindu bosses......
who give them job.........
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#14 Aug 18, 2011
chode jatt pray for mahi gill and go and watch her hot kisses......
by the way is she a sikh becuase she smokes ciggerattes..........
i know she is a despo always tryin to get attention.
and please buy a dvd of satinder klair....
i hope i have said enough to shut yours and your fellow jatts.oooooooops sorry i mean half blood bhaiyas......
chamar dogs

Thornton Heath, UK

#15 Aug 18, 2011
machod chamaro twadi mawa nu lunn!!! Jatta tu bach ke rera twadi pera nu lun der da time a rya hega!!
Harinder

Delhi, India

#16 Aug 18, 2011
vaishno wrote:
jattis are easiest catch go and see how they open thier legs in front of their hindu bosses......
who give them job.........
Jatts rule Punjab so you got delusion man
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#17 Aug 18, 2011
i speak facts..........
go see it yourself in offices in ludhiana.....
In chandigarh sikh jatti have special lust for haryanvi boys.........
cause they are far stronger than sikh jatts.....
and sikh jatts r scared of these boys.....
vaishno

Ludhiana, India

#18 Aug 18, 2011
all jattis r slutti
Putt Jat De

London, UK

#19 Aug 20, 2011
vaishno wrote:
All th ehindus out there would'nt kno wthe menaing of family pride there women are so easy and come to sikh guys all the time beacuse the veggie pandits can't take car eof their women where it matters!!
Putt Jat De

London, UK

#20 Aug 20, 2011
vaishno if your man meet me anaywahere and well; have it like really men ... you will regret your words ... and to give you a chance i will fight you blindfolded ...it is eay to sware and be abusive sitting on a chair or your mums laps more likely and type all the abuse !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
app ki sab se gandi sex fantacy kya hai plz sh... (Sep '15) 9 hr meenu 1,044
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) Aug 20 Rahul 7,517
kisne apni maa ko choda hai (Sep '16) Aug 20 Rohit 48
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Aug 18 James 1,110
Mami Aug 13 Theman180 1
Girlfriend Mobile no. Aug 12 Bewafa girlfriend 2
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) Aug 6 boy27 8,434
More from around the web