Hindu Punjabi's ashamed of their reli...

Hindu Punjabi's ashamed of their religion

Posted in the Sikh Forum

Dark Knight

UK

#1 Jul 6, 2008
Why is it that hindu punjabi's so ashamed of their beliefs that they often claim their not religious or that their Sikhs when in actual fact their family worships some dumbass dera pervert baba, niranki puddu, ravi dassi freak or some supersitious radha swami man beast.

Eg. Asif "hindu punjabi" khan comes to mind.
peace_lover

UK

#2 Jul 9, 2008
yes many i fucked many hindu girls they all worshipped all kind of odd characters, lost bastards
aman

Chelmsford, UK

#5 Jul 12, 2008
i agree most hindu punjabi think they are sikh when in fact they are hindu guess they are ashamed of what they are.
jag

UK

#6 Jul 12, 2008
I know enough safe hp's and they respect sikhi. so cut out the racism
Alrighty

Dearborn, MI

#7 Jul 12, 2008
Dark Knight and peace lover you are both Muslims.

Asif Khan is also a Muslim. You Muslims are trash. Always trying to cause fights between Hindus and Sikhs.

Oh and peacelover I have had my fun with many of ur Muslimahs. Sometimes even more than one a night!
Singh

Glasgow, UK

#8 Jul 12, 2008
Alrighty wrote:
Asif Khan is also a Muslim. You Muslims are trash. Always trying to cause fights between Hindus and Sikhs.
Oh and peacelover I have had my fun with many of ur Muslimahs. Sometimes even more than one a night!
The peace lover on this thread was not the real one.
Asif Khan

Gillingham, UK

#9 Jul 13, 2008
Alrighty wrote:
Yeah and the sky is pink
peace lover

UK

#10 Jul 13, 2008
Alrighty wrote:
suck the penia
desi munda

Bradford, UK

#12 Oct 14, 2008
Hindu tindus
poster

London, UK

#13 Oct 14, 2008
typical of muslim inbreds!
Muslims retards

Teignmouth, UK

#15 Feb 6, 2010
muslims are just burnt that punjabihindus and punjabisikhs get along in peace and there religion do not permit it they need to kill each other muslim kill muslim u can lern from us i know punjabi muslims miss there hindu sikhs brothers because were punjabi same history same culture before 1947 we were all one then the split what distoryed punjabi people what mistake we made innercent ppl die for what
hindhu punjabi

London, UK

#16 Oct 2, 2012
muslim rligion is t worsth...
hindhu punjabi

London, UK

#17 Oct 2, 2012
i have raiped 18 muslim girls..
Pak Jatt Soorma

Saint Leonards, Australia

#18 Oct 2, 2012
hindhu punjabi wrote:
i have raiped 18 muslim girls..
Well then u needa go to jail u fkn rapist
Pak Jatt Soorma

Saint Leonards, Australia

#19 Oct 2, 2012
Muslims retards wrote:
muslims are just burnt that punjabihindus and punjabisikhs get along in peace and there religion do not permit it they need to kill each other muslim kill muslim u can lern from us i know punjabi muslims miss there hindu sikhs brothers because were punjabi same history same culture before 1947 we were all one then the split what distoryed punjabi people what mistake we made innercent ppl die for what
U r right I miss my sikh and hindu brother, Panjab Zindabad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) 8 hr boy 7,519
biwi ko chudwana chahta hu (Feb '16) Tue abra 1,205
Koi hai mere sath milke muth marega delhi me me... Apr 22 abrar 2
Legs lover hai koi meri tarah Apr 22 Jatin 9
meri behan randi he..... (Jan '17) Apr 22 Prabhat 32
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Apr 14 NotRetarded 11,121
Girls ke tatti khane h mujhe (Apr '15) Apr 13 Raja 108