White Girl Dating a Punjabi Guy ( In America)

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
White Girl

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 21, 2008
So our situation is precarious because his family doesn't know we even see each other as friends let alone date. We've been through a lot already but I'm not going to give up on him because of his family is Sikh. He will tell them after college and then leave for good. I'm not trying to ruin his life. He planned to leave after he got a job anyway. I just wish that I could just love him and that be enough for them. Sikh's believe everyone is equal in the eyes of God so why does this matter so much that I'm white? I know its the culture but why does my color and lack of the Sikh faith bring so much shame to his parents?
Rajputana

Englishtown, NJ

#2 Mar 21, 2008
thas wassup yo I was in laguna last summer - i never wanted to come back home - all them hot ladies mmmmmmm very delicious was that californian snatch!
OOO

Kidderminster, UK

#4 Apr 16, 2008
Asif Khan

he's talking about muslims there and i wouldn't listen to him .... he's married to his own cousin and has got a time bomb strapped to his back
Sukh

Astoria, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2008
I am a Sikh Guy and am going to be happily married to a white girl - I Love Her. The guy is just scared of his parents. This reminds me of my uncle's story who fell in love with this white girl in Michigan when he was working for Ford....They now are happily married and have 3 beautiful kids.....She dances to the Bhangra and is supercool...Now, I have a truly blonde punjabi aunt ;-) Go to the Gurudwara, do seva and approach his parents - There is nothing to lose.....BTW - I was in Sacramento today ;-)

PS = Never Marry A Muslim If You Love Your Life
peace_lover

Birmingham, UK

#6 Jul 8, 2008
that last comment is uncalled for. you are just expressing prejudice. so we shouldnt marry muslims but we should marry sikhs like you who are prejudice? my point is that there are good and bad in all communtities, when you do marry find someone decent,someone who will be compatible ,thats it.
Guru Ka Sikh

Gurgaon, India

#7 Jul 8, 2008
Asif Khan wrote:
Its typical of Sikhs, esp men. They fcuk girls outside of marriage and expect the wife to be virgins, well got news for sikh dudes..sikh women give as good as they get (especially the ones with shaved phudys) yum
You Rascal Asif Khan. Please ask your mother how many fathers you have. This is not the sikhs. This is the war of New Generation & Old Generation. Every Fahter & Mother from Old Generation especially in India, thinks that Western Culture is not good. Girls out there are not good. This is not the sikh, Even Hindu, Muslim Families not allow there children to marry Western People.

You Rascal, Y R U creating a bad images of Sikhs, Don't comment if you are not aware of anything. Bloddy Khan.
poster

UK

#8 Jul 8, 2008
OOO wrote:
Asif Khan
he's talking about muslims there and i wouldn't listen to him .... he's married to his own cousin and has got a time bomb strapped to his back
This transvestite inbred khan is called a kuta muslah.
Singh

Swansea, UK

#9 Jul 8, 2008
Guru Ka Sikh wrote:
<quoted text>
You Rascal Asif Khan. Please ask your mother how many fathers you have. This is not the sikhs. This is the war of New Generation & Old Generation. Every Fahter & Mother from Old Generation especially in India, thinks that Western Culture is not good. Girls out there are not good. This is not the sikh, Even Hindu, Muslim Families not allow there children to marry Western People.
You Rascal, Y R U creating a bad images of Sikhs, Don't comment if you are not aware of anything. Bloddy Khan.
The problem with Asif Khan is that he is ignorant of his own religion, let alone other religions. Ignoring his insults is the best way through this.

Peace to you Guru Da Sikh
WJKK WJKF
Asif Khan

Chatham, UK

#10 Jul 8, 2008
Instead of criticising me, look at your own problem.

A poor white girl has been taken for a ride by a sikh guy. Next year he will be demanding that his wife is a virgin (fat chance) you should address the hypocricy not Islam.

If a muslim was stupid to behave like that, he'd get duffed.
Singh

Cardiff, UK

#11 Jul 8, 2008
Asif Khan wrote:
Instead of criticising me, look at your own problem.
A poor white girl has been taken for a ride by a sikh guy. Next year he will be demanding that his wife is a virgin (fat chance) you should address the hypocricy not Islam.
If a muslim was stupid to behave like that, he'd get duffed.
I didn't mention Islam though did I? Unlike you, I respect other faiths and their followers (well, some of them anyway) and that includes Islam (I respect Islam very much).
mard singh

UK

#12 Jul 8, 2008
You don't know your own culture, Feudal society of Pakiland is prehistoric, where women are treated like shit. Have you read In The Name of Honour?
By the way do you know what feudal and prehistoric mean?
Asif Khan

Chatham, UK

#13 Jul 8, 2008
OK, you respect Islam. Let me ask now do you respect this sikh guy having the sex with white girl for his satisfaction only ?
mard singh

UK

#14 Jul 8, 2008
Asif Khan wrote:
OK, you respect Islam. Let me ask now do you respect this sikh guy having the sex with white girl for his satisfaction only ?
I did,t I respect islam Isaid we respect women , islam does not.

You telling me sullas don't don't do that.
Sulas only allowed 4 wives because sexual satisfaction. That is why mohammed was screwing every screwable object in sight, including sows and sheep.
By the way Ashit Khan SOW is a female pig, you probably did not know.
Asif Khan

Chatham, UK

#15 Jul 8, 2008
You sad turd surd, you say you respect Islam then insult our Holy Prophet! Typical hypocrite turd.

You cannot justify the actions of sikh men who misuse women.
Guru Ka Sikh

Gurgaon, India

#16 Jul 8, 2008
Asif Khan wrote:
You sad turd surd, you say you respect Islam then insult our Holy Prophet! Typical hypocrite turd.
You cannot justify the actions of sikh men who misuse women.
You bloddy Bastard Khan, Just like you son of Bitch there are bad persons in Every Religion. But less than you. I'm married to a french Girl you Bastard & she is Baptised like me.

But We never keep a Bad eye on our Sisters just like you. Sister Fu__er
Canadian Jatti

Brampton, Canada

#17 Jul 8, 2008
I don't really think any of you are helping the girl you posted this topic in the first place. All you have lost track of the real issue at hand and have focused on the one whom you hate in all other topics, why waste your time.

To the white girl:
Some Sikh parents are very cultural and old school where as others have adapted to the modern western world. Depending on the cultural views of you boyfriend's parents, you may be in for quite the battle. If you show the family, that you can respect them, their language, their clothes, you should be fine. It does not matter if your boyfriend plans to move out and what not, you should still try and see if you can work things out with his parents. But out of all people he is the one who knows his parents well, so he would be able to tell you what to do in order to have them appreciate you and respect both of you for being together.(I know for a fact that if his parents are anything like mine, you might not succeed the first time around), but as long as your boyfriend is able to stick by your side, you should work together as a couple to gain his parents acceptance.
Singh

Glasgow, UK

#18 Jul 8, 2008
Asif Khan wrote:
Satisfaction only? I guess that's wrong
Guru Ka Sikh

Gurgaon, India

#19 Jul 9, 2008
To all Muslims, Let me tell you what Sikhs are, Then you compare yourself with them.

1. Gurmukh, look upon all with the single eye of equality; in each and every heart, the Divine Light is contained.--- Guru Nanak, Raag Sorath, SGGS, Page, 599-2
2. Sikhs look upon all with equality, and recognize the Supreme Soul, the Lord, pervading among all.-----Guru Ramdas, Raag Asa, SGGS, Page, 446-12
3. He the Khalsa meditates on the Ever-radiant Light, day and night, and rejects all else but the one Lord from the mind. He decorates himself with perfect love and faith, and believed not in fasts, tombs, crematoriums and hermit cells, even by mistake. He knows none except the one Lord in the performance of acts of pilgrimage, charities, compassion, austerities and self-control. Such a man, in whose heart shines the full Divinely Radiant Light is a true a pure Khalsa.-----Sarb Loh Granth
4. O Nanak, chant the Name of God, with heart-felt devotion. Everything else is just a pompous worldly show, and the practice of false deeds.-----Guru Nanak, Raag Majh, SGGS, Page, 140-10 & 11
5. The essence of any religion, doctrine or principle is the Lord's Name alone. It abides in the minds of the devotees of God.-----Guru Arjan, Raag Gauri Sukhmani, SGGS, Page, 296-4

6.Sikhs should not regard SGGS as God. It contains the teachings of the Sikh Gurus and other enlightened persons. These teachings should be used as tools that make us better human beings.

Guru Gobind Singh has been very liberal in his use of the word Khalsa when referring to the Sangat and to the people who have not taken the Amrita and to those whose names do not end in Singh. The following references from the book of Hukamnamas will bring out the truth of the above statement. He wrote on March 12, 1699 before the Baisakhi of that year to the Sangat of Machiwara, that this Sangat is the Khalsa of the Guru.

On Oct 5, 1699 Guru Gobind Singh used the same words to the Sangat of Sarangdeo. It became routine for him to write or use the word Khalsa to any Sangat he addressed. He also used the word to other individuals and even devoted Muslims. He writes to Bhai Mehar Chand, Dharam Chand, and Karam Chand of Khufia Nivas, Bhai Bideraban, and Gulal Chand on Feb 6, 1702 that you are my Khalsa. Another letter of 1704 addressed to Bhai Sukhia, Bhai Mukhia, and Bhai Parsa stated that Sarb Sangat is my Khalsa.
Asif Khan

Chatham, UK

#20 Jul 9, 2008
Canadian Jatti wrote:
I don't really think any of you are helping the girl you posted this topic in the first place. All you have lost track of the real issue at hand and have focused on the one whom you hate in all other topics, why waste your time.
To the white girl:
Some Sikh parents are very cultural and old school where as others have adapted to the modern western world. Depending on the cultural views of you boyfriend's parents, you may be in for quite the battle. If you show the family, that you can respect them, their language, their clothes, you should be fine. It does not matter if your boyfriend plans to move out and what not, you should still try and see if you can work things out with his parents. But out of all people he is the one who knows his parents well, so he would be able to tell you what to do in order to have them appreciate you and respect both of you for being together.(I know for a fact that if his parents are anything like mine, you might not succeed the first time around), but as long as your boyfriend is able to stick by your side, you should work together as a couple to gain his parents acceptance.
Thank you Canadian Jatti
surjeet mann

Chandigarh, India

#21 Jul 23, 2008
Hello fiends how are you i am fine and i hope you are also fine. so please send me more information and send pictures right know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) 23 min khokhar 4,989
Get off Centrelink Sydneychod/Raj 34 min raj 2
Narendr Modi ka nam sunke Musalman kutte bhokne... (Feb '14) 1 hr raj 1,429
kurmi vs yadav (Sep '12) 2 hr Jaduwanshi 1,815
Why are pakistani punjabis so racist and liberal? (May '12) 2 hr Jat 84
Sikhs hate .hindus more as compare to muslims (Dec '10) 5 hr Mohammed 57
What is waheguru when, how it was invented, How... 5 hr wa haggu ru 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sikh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••