Copied from Islam/Hinduism.

No not a religion.

Is Hinduism.

Hey

Sydney, Australia

#1071 Aug 2, 2012
Zuber Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
cmon man, if you are going to change your name every two days to make it seem like other people dont like sikhs then your attempts are so pathetic its actually funny.
whats your beef with us anyway? if a sikh has done you wrong in the past then i am truly sorry for his/her actions, but you cannot turn your childish hate on the whole community.
Is not the Sikhs, It is the Sikhism I object to.
I do not follow any religion.
I analyze as Sikhism is a false religion and terrorism is a part of Sikhism.
I support United Hindu Muslim India Christian Buddhist but only Sikhism is the enemy of United India and also the world as Sikhs are running away from India after 1984 Operation Blue Stars Success.
The moment Sikh get money and land they start the same old routine what they did to India.
99.99% of Sikh statements posted on the net is mostly Fictitious and without any substance. Usually it is all their Imagination what they write here.
I dont know why sikh tried to unite with muslims in UK when the religion says sawa lakh se ek bhidaon.

For Sikhs,It is all just quick money , power , land by any means
Doesn't matter if eat meat, drink ,smoke, drugs, deceit, money laundering, prostituting their own females. Kill , Destroy
Then at the end sing we all did to establish Sikhism, And claiming to become Sikh God, The same old Sikh Guru repetition again and again.
( based on my 40 years of experience with Sikhs in India, US and Europe)
Man Sikhism is repulsive. Get a life and become something else ,Anything except Sikh.
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#1072 Aug 2, 2012
Dumb aussie boy your whole statement is backwards. None of the things you mentioned above are approved in Sikhism; rather it is some sikhs that committ acts against sikhism. If you can give me an example of any of the non-sense you wrote above, that's in sikh scripture or our guru's history I will stop posting.

If you support unity then you support sikhism because it unites all religions and all people. I can give you references if you don't believe.
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#1073 Aug 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not the Sikhs, It is the Sikhism I object to.
I do not follow any religion.
I analyze as Sikhism is a false religion and terrorism is a part of Sikhism.
I support United Hindu Muslim India Christian Buddhist but only Sikhism is the enemy of United India and also the world as Sikhs are running away from India after 1984 Operation Blue Stars Success.
The moment Sikh get money and land they start the same old routine what they did to India.
99.99% of Sikh statements posted on the net is mostly Fictitious and without any substance. Usually it is all their Imagination what they write here.
I dont know why sikh tried to unite with muslims in UK when the religion says sawa lakh se ek bhidaon.
For Sikhs,It is all just quick money , power , land by any means
Doesn't matter if eat meat, drink ,smoke, drugs, deceit, money laundering, prostituting their own females. Kill , Destroy
Then at the end sing we all did to establish Sikhism, And claiming to become Sikh God, The same old Sikh Guru repetition again and again.
( based on my 40 years of experience with Sikhs in India, US and Europe)
Man Sikhism is repulsive. Get a life and become something else ,Anything except Sikh.
oh my, what an enlightening post. we should boycott everything sikhism teaches!

lets shun womens rights, democracy, kindness, enlightenment, culture, love for all, inner wisdom, courage, compassion, defiance to evil, mercy, humility, dignity for all, non-segregation, devotion and love for nature!

these are only a few things that this evil cult of sikhism teaches us, we must never practice these things. lets discard these and kill and rape each other to our extinction in total ignorance, what say you?

good sir your post has changed my life, you have shown me the true way that these sikhs have hidden with their evil ways. please good sir accept me as your devotee and become my guru.

by the way, i was being sarcastic you idiot. visit a gurdwara and spend a week in a sikh household before you pollute this forum with you foul garbage. and try reading the scriptures, i will personally pay you if you can find one legit part that tells us to be terrorists.
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#1074 Aug 2, 2012
Fateh wrote:
Dumb aussie boy your whole statement is backwards. None of the things you mentioned above are approved in Sikhism; rather it is some sikhs that committ acts against sikhism. If you can give me an example of any of the non-sense you wrote above, that's in sikh scripture or our guru's history I will stop posting.
If you support unity then you support sikhism because it unites all religions and all people. I can give you references if you don't believe.
i cant believe this guy expects us to believe he has analyzed our scriptures, just look at the way he writes, i dont even think hes educated, let alone a gurbani scholar.

"Is not the Sikhs, It is the Sikhism I object to." then he starts ranting about how sikhs are such bad people, ending with of course:
"Get a life and become something else ,Anything except Sikh."

the amount of stupidity from this uneducated gavar kid is so high its actually funny and sad. anyhow he's probably googling white people names now. poor guy.
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#1075 Aug 2, 2012
i bet you this kid judges his own posts as well, lol!
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#1076 Aug 2, 2012
Zuber Singh wrote:
i bet you this kid judges his own posts as well, lol!
lol yup...he's definately an uneducated and ignorant person. Anyone with half a brain can tell he talks straight outta his aaa and has no knowledge of religions.
harsh

United States

#1077 Aug 2, 2012
during muslim rule in india..all hindu family give his elder boy to gurus. gurus make them warrior of hinduism. after some time they known as shikh-sikh because they trained by guru.
so sikhs are big brother and warrior race of hindus.
Dinesh

Sydney, Australia

#1078 Aug 2, 2012
Zuber Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant believe this guy expects us to believe he has analyzed our scriptures, just look at the way he writes, i dont even think hes educated, let alone a gurbani scholar.
"Is not the Sikhs, It is the Sikhism I object to." then he starts ranting about how sikhs are such bad people, ending with of course:
"Get a life and become something else ,Anything except Sikh."
the amount of stupidity from this uneducated gavar kid is so high its actually funny and sad. anyhow he's probably googling white people names now. poor guy.
You and few other humanoid morons establishing a bogus false religion call Sikhism.

Sikh Moron will add more shit to its bogus borrowed fake confused religion. The true history of Sikhism is totally otherway around.
authenitic Historians of that period are proof of my statement.
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#1079 Aug 3, 2012
Dinesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You and few other humanoid morons establishing a bogus false religion call Sikhism.
Sikh Moron will add more shit to its bogus borrowed fake confused religion. The true history of Sikhism is totally otherway around.
authenitic Historians of that period are proof of my statement.
you are hilarious my friend. you expect me to believe you have innate knowledge of authentic sikh historians? you can hardly even write english!

why dont you google more white people names for your next post or judge your own comments instead of wasting everybody else's time?
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#1080 Aug 3, 2012
harsh wrote:
during muslim rule in india..all hindu family give his elder boy to gurus. gurus make them warrior of hinduism. after some time they known as shikh-sikh because they trained by guru.
hi my friend. in sikh scripute sikhs are separate from hindus. guru gobind singh ji started the khalsa panth which fought against the mughals and pahari rajputs, but the tradition of hindu boys converting to sikhi was during the misal raj when sikhs were mostly fighting afghans, guru sahib ji had already left this world by that time.

the name sikh is much older than the sikh-mughal war. see the 'vaaran bhai gurdas' for further reference

the khalsa was not born to protect only hinduism, the khalsa was born to protect and serve all of humanity from evil and oppression. sikhs also used to help muslims from their own evil rulers.

sikhs are not just a warrior race, we have poets, scholars, musicians, sevaks (servers of humanity) and also warriors. you can say that we are actually sant-sipahi, or warrior sages/ warrior monks.

i feel that hinduism is actually the older brother of sikhism as it is older than sikhism.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#1081 Aug 3, 2012
harsh wrote:
Please do not generalize by saying "all hindu family"- the rest of us don't wanna be associated with you spineless cowards in the north.

Thanks.
SARVJEET

Delhi, India

#1083 Aug 9, 2012
the pepole who dont know about sikhism and write always rubbish and think rubbish are allk basturds and should be hanged where there fore fathers have not in thoughts you all ------------- and----------- think about this space what can we do with you all
GuruGobindWasAnI diot

Sydney, Australia

#1084 Aug 12, 2012
SARVJEET wrote:
the pepole who dont know about sikhism and write always rubbish and think rubbish are allk basturds and should be hanged where there fore fathers have not in thoughts you all ---------- and---------- think about this space what can we do with you all
you people did murdered our prime minister inorder to promote your Khalistan Terrorism. your God Bhinderanwala killed 20,000 hindus and muslims. so what more truth is required to say anything good about this bastard of a religion sikhism.
All sikh terrorists become gurus. So what is new about bastard sikh religion, It is directly a form of terrorism.

you people just keep blaming hindus and muslims , where as sikh bastard stole from these religions and with their animal like intelligence, sikh bastard come up with a total nonsense garbage relion called sikh or it should be sick religion.

Since: May 12

New Delhi, India

#1085 Aug 14, 2012
GuruGobindWasAnIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
you people did murdered our prime minister inorder to promote your Khalistan Terrorism. your God Bhinderanwala killed 20,000 hindus and muslims. so what more truth is required to say anything good about this bastard of a religion sikhism.
All sikh terrorists become gurus. So what is new about bastard sikh religion, It is directly a form of terrorism.
you people just keep blaming hindus and muslims , where as sikh bastard stole from these religions and with their animal like intelligence, sikh bastard come up with a total nonsense garbage relion called sikh or it should be sick religion.
Sydney, Australia TREI maa da fhudda mareya bhen de lun mulle bhosdi deya apni maa de fhudde vich ghus ja ni ta mai ghusa deyaga tenu
PUSHPI SACHDEV

Lucknow, India

#1087 Aug 14, 2012
THAT'S not true at all . sikhism has it's own distinct identity separate from all whether it could be a hindusim or muslims even christianity or any other religion . just because we have great contribution in saving human lifes means hindusim from the evil muslims who rapes hindu girls and devastate hindu temples and convert kashmiri pandits to muslims on pressure of fear we had defeat muslim every time to protect human life whole world moves behind us ........ we are the king of this world and the day arrives we shall rule on this whole world....that's promise to all who jealous out of fear from brave soldiers sikhs.......... " khalsa shall rule" "RAJ KAREGA KHALSA"
Imran

Sydney, Australia

#1088 Aug 14, 2012
PUSHPI SACHDEV wrote:
THAT'S not true at all . sikhism has it's own distinct identity separate from all whether it could be a hindusim or muslims even christianity or any other religion . just because we have great contribution in saving human lifes means hindusim from the evil muslims who rapes hindu girls and devastate hindu temples and convert kashmiri pandits to muslims on pressure of fear we had defeat muslim every time to protect human life whole world moves behind us ........ we are the king of this world and the day arrives we shall rule on this whole world....that's promise to all who jealous out of fear from brave soldiers sikhs.......... " khalsa shall rule" "RAJ KAREGA KHALSA"
You mean using sikh terror and deceit mostly repeated on every page of this forum.
John
#1090 Aug 16, 2012
Sikhism is not a religion , a religion cannot be made on selling sikh women fuddy by their husbands brothers and father for less than a rupee per cumm.
John
#1091 Aug 16, 2012
Lucky Sardar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sydney, Australia TREI maa da fhudda mareya bhen de lun mulle bhosdi deya apni maa de fhudde vich ghus ja ni ta mai ghusa deyaga tenu
Sikhism is not peaceful, it is the religion to terrorise.above is a good example.

Since: May 12

Delhi, India

#1092 Aug 18, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Sikhism is not peaceful, it is the religion to terrorise.above is a good example.
bhen k lode apni location hi hide kr li tune sydney Australia teri maa ka bhosda or bhen ki bund
Zuber Singh

Gianyar, Indonesia

#1093 Aug 18, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
funny hearing that from you, the wife of michael wade page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The true face of Saudi Arabia - Decapitation 17 min Veijai Jain Gopalan 2
kis bahen ko bahi nay apany jahgoo par nagi bethay 25 min rajevas 33
kaun apni maa ko khud nahi sirf dusron se chudw... 40 min malay18096 137
moslems routed hindus at panipat (Mar '12) 44 min malay18096 77
kurmi vs yadav (Sep '12) 1 hr teli the great 2,193
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) 1 hr xxx 6,441
me 44 sal ki hu. muze sex krna accha lgta h 1 hr simanth 72
More from around the web