Surely.

Copied from Islam/Hinduism.

No not a religion.

Is Hinduism.

come on

Hyderabad, India

#349 Aug 6, 2010
sps wrote:
well those who do not believe in Jesus will rot in hell forever. your guru nanak was born from a man and woman, and he was born in sin, his jyot was from satan, since satan also becomes angel of light.
the man Jesus was nailed to the Cross because it had to happen that way, he had to shed HIS blood for yoru sins, for your forefather's sins, and that man nailed to the Cross had a divine birth, and He came back from the dead, not dead like ur Gurus and martyrs who are rotting in hell.
jesus was born after copulation between joseph and mary like any man
and this act is not a sin between man and woman who are married

there is no satan, this is all humbug to decieve and scare ppl into believing
JESUS definitely got down from cross may be helped by someone
he then escaped to kashmir where he died at the old ripe age
this story of virgin birth or whatever u call it is to make jews believe in him as messiah which jews rightly or wrongly rejected

so some story of resurrection has to be made up to show that jesus didnt die like an ordinary human being but it still didnt work JUDEA

GURU NANAK's TEACHINGS ARE SIMPLE
BELIEVE IN ONE GOD who showers HIS LOVE on all
BELIEVE IN THE TRUE GURU WHO SHOWS THE TRUE PATH
AND BECOME A TRUE SIKH AND DO NOT GO ASTRAY EVEN READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES . THEREFORE SO MANY MARTYRS
REDEMPTION IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD

GOD DOES NOT TAKE BIRTH NOR DIE EVEN ON THE CROSS TO BE RESURRECTED
this is humbug I say
come on

Hyderabad, India

#350 Aug 6, 2010
chandigarh de di ma chodo wrote:
<quoted text>
how do u know there is a hell or not, what authority do u have to make such claims, did u have near death experience?
what is there to merge into what, what is a soul, were there ever two?
how do u know that jesus or guru nanak will not come, if one can come once why can't one come again?
who and what else is the ultimate truth other than ur self?
jatt it is you
i know ur philosphy
that is how i have picked you up bolstered by your address
you have the same arguments as to my earlier posts

love you
u abuse the abusers
alternatively u can leave them
as buddha said if you spit at the sun it does not reach it bit falls back on the spitter
jatt

Surrey, Canada

#351 Aug 6, 2010
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
jatt it is you
i know ur philosphy
that is how i have picked you up bolstered by your address
you have the same arguments as to my earlier posts
love you
u abuse the abusers
alternatively u can leave them
as buddha said if you spit at the sun it does not reach it bit falls back on the spitter
yes, i can leave them alone. i wish i had never stumbled upon this site
jatt

Surrey, Canada

#352 Aug 6, 2010
sps wrote:
well those who do not believe in Jesus will rot in hell forever. your guru nanak was born from a man and woman, and he was born in sin, his jyot was from satan, since satan also becomes angel of light.
the man Jesus was nailed to the Cross because it had to happen that way, he had to shed HIS blood for yoru sins, for your forefather's sins, and that man nailed to the Cross had a divine birth, and He came back from the dead, not dead like ur Gurus and martyrs who are rotting in hell.
gaandoo jesus been killed because he was thought to be a threat to orthodox jews and romans, he did not die for my sins or anybody elses sins, he was simply killed for his stupidity. u r a brain washed gandoo, i am sure if u go and have a mri check up of ur body, doctors surely will find that ur brains have dropped down to ur pubic bone and ur shit have gone up into ur skull. what a dumb ass. now go and lick ur priest's ass clean gandoo
chandigarhiye di ma chodo

Surrey, Canada

#353 Aug 6, 2010
chandigarh de sikhre srere D Ma D Lun wrote:
Truth About gandus.
Nehru ,the first Gay PM in the world
sikh Husband forces wife for Group Sex arrested ?
my mother, wife, sisters and daughters yearn for big hindu Lund
guru goonhbund had 2inch pennis prompting bibi jeeto, sahiba and sundri to dn...
my family sucked hindu Lunds N Slavery for 800 yrs
me Muslim,sikh,hindu ko apni ma kion chudwata Hoon.
Donkey's Ne Gandu Shit mata gujari Chodi
Why sick Relgion is most Shitty & disgraced?
Affair with Brodr 2 of my sisters kild in chandigarh,
80% Prostitutes in the world are my family Girls
chandigarh de sikhre mehton Gandu MotherChod. Gandu sikhre mehton teri Ma Chodi Muslon Ne ,Haramjade Kute.Tumaree Ma ki Chuut Mein Gade Ka Lund sikhre mehton.

bibi bhani de bhosre ch hathi da lun dita te teri maa surjit kaur de ghuse ch gadhe da lun dita fudoo sikhre mehton de

chandigarh de haramzade sikhre mehtn fudoo, sulle srere di satt di maa chodi kodi karke sabh ne. Gandu haramzade sikhre Mother Chod mehton, Musle di sat, Teri Ma, Behan chodi hinduon Ne 900 Saal. gaandu haramzade sikhre mehton, teri Maa Ki Chut mein Kute ka Lun, haramzade fudoo Gandu sikhre, maachoda tu Muslim di sat aan

Haramzade Gandu sikhre srere, Muglon ki Satt,Teri Maa,Behanchodi.
%OA- Maa DI Lun "TERE GANDU sikhre srere Dee"

chandigarh de haramzade sikhre, sulle srere di sat D maa chodi

TERI OH MAA DI LUN, HARAMZADE sikhre SCUM, CHOOS MY LUN, BEHANCHOD sikhre gaandu TERI MAA DE FUDE CH KUTE DA LUN DITA SUAR DE PUT DE. MAACHOD TERI beti AJJ SE SULLION KE SAATH SAATH CHODOONGA ROZ. BARI sullon ki SHOKRIAN CHODI HAI MENE AJ TAK. haramzada sulle srere di sat aa

teri maa di fudi ch me apne lun te tattian naal baseball khelan bhosri de srere gaandua. haramzadi randi kuti diya puta, saari raat me teri bhen naal suta. sala sikhra srera maachod haramzada. oye shokrichoda, ghuse de dara, teri maa de dudh naal me apna lun dowan usdi fudi marke haramde sikhre gaandua

teri maa di fudi ch lun sut ke chiti ink nal quran likh dita mene, suar de put dickless sikhre sulle faggot.

roz ek nayee sullee chodta hoon me dickless gay lord. teri maa di fudi vad ke kutian nu pa diyan haramzade sikhre gaandua

teri maa di bhosri de bahir mere tatte latkan te tu una nu choosan nu tarse behnchod gaandu sikhre sulle scum

quran nal me apna lun saaf kita allah te mohammad di maa chod ke haramzade sulle sikhre sreriya.

sikhre, sulle srere di sat, jatt da lun chat
Truth Hurts

Langley, Canada

#354 Aug 6, 2010
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus was born after copulation between joseph and mary like any man
and this act is not a sin between man and woman who are married
there is no satan, this is all humbug to decieve and scare ppl into believing
JESUS definitely got down from cross may be helped by someone
he then escaped to kashmir where he died at the old ripe age
this story of virgin birth or whatever u call it is to make jews believe in him as messiah which jews rightly or wrongly rejected
so some story of resurrection has to be made up to show that jesus didnt die like an ordinary human being but it still didnt work JUDEA
GURU NANAK's TEACHINGS ARE SIMPLE
BELIEVE IN ONE GOD who showers HIS LOVE on all
BELIEVE IN THE TRUE GURU WHO SHOWS THE TRUE PATH
AND BECOME A TRUE SIKH AND DO NOT GO ASTRAY EVEN READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES . THEREFORE SO MANY MARTYRS
REDEMPTION IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD
GOD DOES NOT TAKE BIRTH NOR DIE EVEN ON THE CROSS TO BE RESURRECTED
this is humbug I say
Where did Sikhs get the idea of reincarnation? It must have been brought over from Hindus or Buddists.
To me this sounds suspicious. The reincarnation belief is limited to Hindus and Buddists, and now the Sikhs have followed it.

Obviously the reincarnation theory came from Hinduism and was adopted by Guru Nanak who had no knowledge of any other type of afterlife or progression.

Also, how do the Sikhs and Hindus/Buddists know who the newly reincarnated leader is/was?
come on

Secunderabad, India

#355 Aug 7, 2010
@truth hurts
so u r here too
i thought u r on this forum fighting fo the cause of CANADA
so ur agenda is different

no problem

in the discussion going on this thread so far it is about the divinity of jesus. may be he is divine but so called "virgin birth" calls for LOL
sorry i dont want to mock anybody'd beliefs but if sps calls sikhism and sikh gurus as dead then it calls for a response
mind u i said nothing abusive
i only stated the facts which are in consonance with the possible scientific knowledge AND THAT IS MY BELIEF

all of a sudden u raise a controversy regarding re incarnation being the copyright of hinduism and buddhism
may be but if that is the truth it has to be accepted
we cant be opposing for the sake of trying to be different
GOD IS ONE
simply because it is already said so in many ancient hindu books we cannot oppose that

if GURUS are dead so is jesus
but we believe the light of GURUS is enshrined in GURU GRANTH SAHEB forever

we dont believe in hell or heaven
we dont believe in the existance of satan
we dont believe in the exclusivity of jesus as sps wants to suggest
we dont believe jesus will come again
we dont believe man is born in sin, he is born pure by his deeds he becomes sinful or saintly and we are not to judge his merits and demerits
GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT THAT IS HIS BUSINESS AND BY HIS GRACE ONE WILL BE REDEEMED

so just dont raise a new controversy unless u want one to have a jab at sikhs

BY THE WAY ALL ELIGIONS HAVE COMMON POINTS BUT THEY ALSO DIFFER IN MANY ASPECTS OF THEIR BELIEFS
it is the differences that separate one from the other
QUERTY

Maidenhead, UK

#356 Aug 7, 2010
It's so obvious a Sullah made this as they all know their religions fake. It's like an adulterous husband accusing his wife of being unfaithful. Ridiculous!
muslaman di ghand

Sydney, Australia

#357 Aug 7, 2010
islam is de shit, they went to bed with ush chachu and woke up gandus
QUERTY

Maidenhead, UK

#358 Aug 7, 2010
Is the maker of the thread a complete loser?

a)yes
b)surely
c)definately
d)He always was and always will be
e)His mum said he was a mistake and his Islamic rapist father agrees!
muslaman di ghand

Sydney, Australia

#359 Aug 7, 2010
a)YES!

KHALSA ALL THE WAY!
Jehadi sikh

Mount Morris, MI

#360 Aug 7, 2010
sps wrote:
as father of a church i dont know his name said that we christians have too proud that our jesus was died for truth. But in sikhism there r millions of christian who died for truth. I am sure that u don't know anything about sikhism thats y u r commemting this type of shitty things. Next time take care.
Jehadi sikh

Mount Morris, MI

#361 Aug 7, 2010
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Sikhs get the idea of reincarnation? It must have been brought over from Hindus or Buddists.
To me this sounds suspicious. The reincarnation belief is limited to Hindus and Buddists, and now the Sikhs have followed it.
Obviously the reincarnation theory came from Hinduism and was adopted by Guru Nanak who had no knowledge of any other type of afterlife or progression.
Also, how do the Sikhs and Hindus/Buddists know who the newly reincarnated leader is/was?
guru nanak ji never adopted any idea of chutia hindus
jatt

Surrey, Canada

#362 Aug 7, 2010
Jehadi sikh wrote:
<quoted text>guru nanak ji never had any idea of chutia sikhs
because he had the sulla mardana to ream his ass
Jehadi sikh

Santa Clara, CA

#363 Aug 7, 2010
jatt wrote:
<quoted text> because he had the sulla mardana to ream his ass
a gaya na aukad pe hindu chutiey hinduo ki ma chudi, chudi, chudi chodne vala me me me. Lmao!
.y r u so shameful that u dont call yr self a hindu chutia. Oh i forgot truth hurts .lol
fk allah and pedo pbuh

Surrey, Canada

#364 Aug 7, 2010
Jehadi sikh wrote:
<quoted text>a gaya na aukad pe hindu chutiey hinduo ki ma chudi, chudi, chudi chodne vala me me me. Lmao
y r u so shameful that u dont call yr self a hindu chutia. Oh i forgot truth hurts .lol
ignorant moron salle gali doge toh gali hi milegi salle.

i abuse abusers only, gaandoo
muslaman di ghand

Sydney, Australia

#365 Aug 7, 2010
jatt wrote:
<quoted text> because he had the sulla mardana to ream his ass
and you call yourself a jatt?
fk allah and pedo pbuh

Surrey, Canada

#366 Aug 7, 2010
muslaman di ghand wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call yourself a jatt?
what a jatt, gutians, massageate have to do with a khatri or a sulla
muslaman di ghand

Sydney, Australia

#367 Aug 8, 2010
fk allah and pedo pbuh wrote:
<quoted text>
what a jatt, gutians, massageate have to do with a khatri or a sulla
Mama Ji, kurte me rena sikie.
fk allah and pedo pbuh

Surrey, Canada

#368 Aug 8, 2010
muslaman di ghand wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama Ji, kurte me rena sikie.
papa ji kehke bulate toh achha lagata. meri koyee behn nahi hai so now go and give ur mummy a tight hug for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) 10 hr RAJ real king of ... 1,114
kis ladki ko Lund chusna pasand hai (Jun '15) 10 hr RAJ real king of ... 730
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) 21 hr Rahul 8,436
Apni biwi ko real me dusre mard se chudwane ka ... (Jan '16) Fri RAJ real king of ... 416
Arshiya Mulla from Navi Mumbai Nerul Fri RAJ real king of ... 4
kis ne apni wife ko real me negro se chudwaya hai (Nov '16) Fri RAJ real king of ... 10
kaun si actress ko apni randi banann chahoge (Apr '15) Sep 21 Desi 355
More from around the web