Is Hinduism.

asif assfuckscamels

Kingston, Australia

#263 Mar 16, 2010
Asif Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice time and time again people love to imitate me. Its so typical
Ya think?!?!?
I've noticed time and time again that you should just pack up and p*ss off unclefucker - this is sikh forum so unless you have something useful to say then shut that phuddy in your face and FU^ CKOFF!!!!
Dinar

Kazan, Russia

#264 Mar 18, 2010
if sikh do not believe to life after death this is not true religion.
Dinar

Kazan, Russia

#265 Mar 18, 2010
#253, 258, you lie
shags alot

Belrose, Australia

#266 Mar 18, 2010
dinar....where is your proof that there is a life after death?
is it because a book says it?- many mythical books say things like that.
all religious books were written by ancients who did not understand the world as we know it today.

In all the science books i have read, none talk of any 'life after death'!
Dinar

Kazan, Russia

#267 Mar 18, 2010
it's simple. just persons will be recreated. what is a person. it is almost a bunch of molecules is not it. so just this construction will be reconstructed somewhere somehow, it may be will constructed not from similar molecules like here but from other structures but meaning of the person will be equal.
where is somewhere somehow and sometime - time goes long long to future is not it and the universe goes far far away is not it, and must be just places to what nothing can arrive even if it goes far far away from here for example a Oxyz universe in mind, ie parallel universe, so in some of all that places there are full or slightly modified copies of you and one of them may be burn(be burned) in hell and other of them sits in paradise and one of them waits decision of &#1089;ourt.
you can decide now to which of that your copies you are going to live their lives, ie your feeling of life in your feature living.
Dinar

Kazan, Russia

#269 Mar 19, 2010
there should be commas before "is not it"s in #267.

even if person i snot "just bunch of molecules", the creator who created us first time can create us again. this is said in quran. what is in #267 is what thought i myself.

Since: Jun 09

Broxburn, UK

#270 Mar 20, 2010
Dinar wrote:
if sikh do not believe to life after death this is not true religion.
God doesnt have to re create your body to judge you, because its the soul that commits deeds. Sikhi does believe in life after death - but in this universe - not in some magical alice in wonderland heaven.
jatt

Surrey, Canada

#271 Mar 20, 2010
pakipop wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesnt have to re create your body to judge you, because its the soul that commits deeds. Sikhi does believe in life after death - but in this universe - not in some magical alice in wonderland heaven.
lookslike that u have not read sggs.
jatt

Surrey, Canada

#272 Mar 20, 2010
pakipop wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, i had just missread ur statement
FM singh

Stevensville, MI

#273 Apr 7, 2010
Christainity is theonly real religion
come on

Hyderabad, India

#274 Apr 7, 2010
good luck
but many here in this forum dont agree with u
mr FM
harinder

Bangalore, India

#275 Apr 7, 2010
FM singh wrote:
Christainity is theonly real religion
Day dreaming.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#276 Apr 7, 2010
FM Singh - is not a Sikh

Sikhism is the only religion where its holy scriptures have been written by its founders.

Not by other people with different views or written on pots and pans.

Nor is Sikhism got anything to do with Islam or Hinduism. It is a seperate religion in its own right.
Khalsa Sikhism

Edmonton, Canada

#277 Apr 16, 2010
What do you even know about it? it's not a false religon ok! its not hinduism or Islam or a sect of hinduism! Keep in mind the only reason im not swearing at you or something because our god had said "treat everyone with respect even your worst enemy".
Giddar

Germany

#278 Apr 16, 2010
sikhism is a pure essence of hindu scriptures....it is no religion..
Jack

Birmingham, UK

#279 Apr 20, 2010
Miss India wrote:
Krishan who says Sikhi is hinduism
Please note
Sikhi has no caste system ( although we are still working on that one)
Sikhi doesn't believe in fasting
sikhi believes in one god
Everyone knows that Gurdwara's are open to all from all four corners of the world. You don't hear that mentioned about Mandirs much.
I respect Hinduism as it is the main religion of the country i;m from but you are talking a lot of uninformed nonsense
yh mandirs are open to all, hindus dont brag about thier religion or disrespect others by tempting people to convert!
Fact

Mohali, India

#280 Apr 20, 2010
Truemate wrote:
The One Lord Krishna is the Divine Lord of all; He is the Divinity of the individual soul.
One who understands the mystery of all-pervading Lord;
N&#257;nak ||4||
Nanak is a slave to him; he himself is the Immaculate Divine Lord.||4||
~SGGS Ji ang 469
Hope ppl understand these Holy SGGS lines
thank you
Here krishna has been used for 'one who attracts everyone towards himself (i.e. God)' and not for lord krishna of hindus. Krishna can't be God because he was lustful.

In bhagvat purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. This shows how lustful krishna was.

http:/bhagavata.org/canto10/ch apter22.html
raj

India

#281 Apr 21, 2010
actully sikh also a branch of hindusim.
because we devotees of mata shakti [veshno mata]
and they also do that.
actully sikh are hindu.
one really truth behind this.
when in history muslims were atacking in india.
then hindus come tgether and choose more powerfull fighter to fight with muslims and then on sikh rellion starts. other peoples living and working there dailys routine and others saving them.these choosen fighter are sikhs
who are saving them known as sikhs.thats why they have knife and other arms.
we proud of them.
asif licks my lahn

Aspley, Australia

#282 Apr 21, 2010
raj wrote:
actully sikh also a branch of hindusim.
because we devotees of mata shakti [veshno mata]
and they also do that.
actully sikh are hindu.
one really truth behind this.
when in history muslims were atacking in india.
then hindus come tgether and choose more powerfull fighter to fight with muslims and then on sikh rellion starts. other peoples living and working there dailys routine and others saving them.these choosen fighter are sikhs
who are saving them known as sikhs.thats why they have knife and other arms.
we proud of them.
dear raj ji, i think you are incorrect in saying sikh is part of hinduism. sikh belive in one god, no caste system and sikhs believe it to be the ultimate truth. the gurus came because they way of the hindus and muslims had gone away from this ultimate truth. sikhism is a universal relgion, however hinduism may not be because if a white man were to convert to hinduism, what caste will he be? just a thought. thank-you
JKB123

Loughborough, UK

#283 Apr 24, 2010
Sikhism is not "Fake" nor is it a caste of Hinduism.
Firstly, we believe in ONE god whereas Hindus believe in many gods.We are not meant to target out people over apparent caste systems. I respect both religions but calling one fake is not the way.
The oldest formed religion in the world is not Hinduism and neither is it Islam, so obviously both religions were formed based on new teachings and different beliefs with maybe some concepts of another religion?
Calling Sikhism False would be like calling many other religions false. We believe in quite a few different things but are taught to respect everyone equally.
Sikhism may not be a very old religion compared to others but we have grown and with the vast amount of followers we have within a few hundred years, not all of us can believe in fake things.
Don't call it fake or a caste. Just learn to accept it. Its about time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumale wali sikhni (Mar '17) Sep 16 punjaban 13
pyasi Behan bhukha Bhai (Sep '15) Sep 16 punjaban 48
Kis kis ne apni maa ko choda h (Feb '16) Sep 13 Imran 8
Ek sath 2 girls ke sath sex karne ka man karta he (Oct '16) Sep 13 Imran 4
meri bahen ko kis kis ne choda h (May '15) Sep 13 Imran 578
kis kis ne apni bhen ko pregbent kiya h (Oct '16) Sep 13 Imran 3
hindu jat vs sikh jatt vs muslim jatt who is s... (Mar '12) Sep 13 Mazhabi warrior 12,826