No not a religion.

Is Hinduism.

First Prev
of 96
Next Last
mard singh

Ashford, UK

#1 Oct 9, 2008
What a stupid and an uneducated question!
Must be by a sula.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Singh

Bridgend, UK

#2 Oct 9, 2008
To the idiot who made this pointless thread

Would you like it if I started a poll saying something similar about Islam? Many Christians say that Islam is a total copy of Christianity - but chopped and changed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Krishen Ramji

UK

#5 Oct 11, 2008
Its a caste of Hinduism.
Krishen Ramji

UK

#8 Oct 11, 2008
Sikhism is just a caste of Hinduism mixed up with a bit of Islam.
Baljit Kaur

UK

#10 Oct 12, 2008
No way.
Miss India

UK

#12 Oct 14, 2008
Asif Khan u look after your own harem of cousins and what is behind their kachis and let us Sikhs look after our own.
poster

London, UK

#13 Oct 14, 2008
~ Oscar Wilde on Islam

“OKAY OKAY! IT'S A RELIGION OF PEACE! JUST GET THAT SWORD AWAY FROM MY NECK!!”
Miss India

UK

#14 Oct 14, 2008
Whoever the degenerate was that posted this at least have the decency to put up an option for NO.
But I guess I know the kind of person you are for not doing that!
No guts!
Miss India

UK

#15 Oct 14, 2008
Krishan who says Sikhi is hinduism

Please note

Sikhi has no caste system ( although we are still working on that one)
Sikhi doesn't believe in fasting
sikhi believes in one god
Everyone knows that Gurdwara's are open to all from all four corners of the world. You don't hear that mentioned about Mandirs much.

I respect Hinduism as it is the main religion of the country i;m from but you are talking a lot of uninformed nonsense
NAPOLEON

Lancaster, UK

#20 Nov 15, 2008
Randeep wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Arasu,... I mean ... Amir!
So you've decide to come back. Went a bit quiet for a few days after getting caught out for being 2-faced shit stirrer.
Arsus mum got shagd on top of guru nanaks hairy back!
Khalsa101

Glasgow, UK

#23 Apr 29, 2009
Shut this insulting thread down!
ayesha

London, UK

#24 Apr 29, 2009
any religion that preaches hatred of unbelievers is a false religion and EVIL
any religion that preaches love of All Humankind is a true religion and GOOD.
Therefore Sikhism is true religion.
Simple.
the poll just reveals the arrogant & brainless idiot who thought it up....
APPA APPA SABDE PAPA

Ludhiana, India

#25 Apr 29, 2009
peace_lover wrote:
<quoted text>
again the trouble maker arasu has made an appearance again.
For those who dont know him, he is a hindu who comes on this forum time to time to cause trouble between sikhs and muslims. i urge both muslims and sikhs not to react to his ignorent comments and to be aware of his intentions.
Hey M8 ...if u r lil educated den read about about world's biggest library in California...."GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI" dere is kept at top position and is said dat it is meaningful and best of ol religious books(m nt sayin dat rest books are not good)... everythin written in it is scientifically proved buddy....juss visit dere and den write...
and 1 more thing
DNT THINK OUR SPIRITUALITY MAKES US WEAK HEAVENS WILL ROAR IF OUR KIRPAN SPEAKS...
ADHA LULLA KHAN

Ludhiana, India

#26 Apr 29, 2009
PLZ SAVE ME MY LULLA IS VERY SMALL I CNT EVEN MASTRU**TE IT DNT COMES IN MY HAND..IT SLIPS oFF...
I AM MULLA WITH A HALF CUT LULLA PLZ MAKE ME A SINGH WITH A FULL BIG THING...:(:(:(:
ayesha

London, UK

#27 Apr 29, 2009
easy to argue for example that Christianity copied from the Jewish faith [the old testament is a straight 'lift'] or its a mix of Jewish & Pagan 'roman/greek/egyptian'religion s .some researchers trace Buddhist & Hindu influences too.
example of Islam-took much of Jewish beliefs and Christian plus Pagan worship of tribes.....lots of the Buddhist religion overlaps with Hindu faith....THE SIKH FAITH IS THE PURE DISTILLED ESSENCE OF HIGHLY SPIRITUAL THINKING over 1000's of years from ancient Hinduism,Judaism,Christianity, Paganism, Islam,the Zoriastic Faith etc etc. The Sikh Scriptures are lyrical poems written by spiritual masters of various 'religions'who had surpassed & become free of these limiting faith labels.
Sikhism is for the big of mind,heart & spirit.Mean & minggy criticisms & claims about Sikhism are just arrogant ignorance...as they say 'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing'
Khalsa101

Glasgow, UK

#29 May 1, 2009
roo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes youre right, I study relgion, it's so funny how sikhism is called a relgion, It's full of nonsense True god loves everyone, sikhs only marry own kind . reason-predjuce and hateoird, worship of
money being given to pray
learn ur a b c first punk
Dilpreet Singh

Danville, CA

#30 May 7, 2009
what a stupid question is that?
Hello

Bayside, NY

#31 May 7, 2009
Yes sikhism is a false religion.

When I heard about the Sikh initiation with sugar water pretending to be amrit -- I laughed!

In Buddhism, we take refuge in the Lord but we meditate until we obtain real amrit and upanayanam from God and his Sangha -- then we become Sikhs until the Arahant becomes asikha - he needs no further training.

There is no false or pretend initiation.

So sikhism for people who will never graduate!!!!
PRI

Nottingham, UK

#33 May 8, 2009
Hello wrote:
Yes sikhism is a false religion.
When I heard about the Sikh initiation with sugar water pretending to be amrit -- I laughed!
In Buddhism, we take refuge in the Lord but we meditate until we obtain real amrit and upanayanam from God and his Sangha -- then we become Sikhs until the Arahant becomes asikha - he needs no further training.
There is no false or pretend initiation.
So sikhism for people who will never graduate!!!!
O mighty lord forgive this fool for he does not know what he say...
Varinderpal Singh

Berlin, Germany

#34 May 8, 2009
i am a sikh ...and all i can say this religion please shut this thread down...and start to accept each other...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 96
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kisne apni maa ko choda hai (Sep '16) 58 min Rohit 48
app ki sab se gandi sex fantacy kya hai plz sh... (Sep '15) 6 hr aman_randi 1,042
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Fri James 1,110
Mami Aug 13 Theman180 1
Girlfriend Mobile no. Aug 12 Bewafa girlfriend 2
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) Aug 6 boy27 8,434
biwi ki chudai gair mard se (Apr '15) Aug 6 boy27 7,516
More from around the web