The Most Infamous, Disliked, Deceitfu...

The Most Infamous, Disliked, Deceitful, Fraudulant Crimminal people in India are

Created by SikhIndianHistoryRevealed on Aug 27, 2012

265 votes

Click on an option to vote

People from Sikh Community as a rule since 200 yrs

People Wearing Turban & with Knives

95% People who followSikh religion

SIkhs now have achieved perfection in Fraud.

Sikhs 200 yrs ago Looting Royal Moghul Treasure

Sikhs used to get famous Moghul Justice whenCaught

Sikhs Never have been respected by INDIANS

Sikh dont Care , Only Care to Make Quick Money

Have never minded selling their Phuddys .

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sikhs R Cancer to INDIA

Australia

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Hindus have always isolated themselves from Sikhs in India. Muslims also do the same. Sikhs are a cancer to India

Judged:

11

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hindu Nazi

UK

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Aug 23, 2012 - NEW DELHI: The clamour over Pakistan fanning communal passions in India through social networking sites has missed a crucial detail. Around 20% of the web pages — blocked by government agencies — were uploaded by right-wing Hindu fundamentalists seeking to polarize the country on communal lines.

In these posts doctored images or videos showing alleged atrocities against tribal Bodos by Muslims have been tagged with provocative captions and point to extremist Hindu groups trying to fish in troubled waters to target minorities and fan tensions.

Sources in agencies involved in scanning internet and blocking inflammatory web pages say several posts had pictures or videos of Tibetans self-immolations in protest against Chinese occupation. These posts were, however, captioned as atrocities against "Assamese Hindus" by "illegal" migrant Muslims.

"Several images had been cropped in a way to obliterate the background that could have revealed the actual context of the pictures," said an official.

Agencies have also found clues indicating a large number of SMSs that spread panic among the northeast Indians living across the country were also generated by fringe Hindu groups. The panic led to a mass exodus of people from the north-east from several cities, including Pune, Bangalore and Chennai.

"Everyone is trying to ride the Assam conflict bandwagon for their own parochial and political gains. Right-wing Hindu groups have played a major role in spreading panic among the north-easterners," said the official. Their portrayal of all Bodos as Hindus is also inaccurate as some are Christians.

Sources said days before the exodus from Bangalore began, rabid SMSs about killing of four persons from the north-east and a fatwa being issued against people from the region started doing the rounds. These messages are suspected to have been spread by right-wing groups too.

A recent input from Bangalore about three women planning to bomb a train turned out to be a red herring. Later, the input was traced to an activist of Bajrang Dal.

Videos allegedly showing unfurling of a Pakistani flag on August 15 in Hyderabad were uploaded questioning the integrity and patriotism of Muslims in the Indian city. The video was found to be that of Pakistan's Hyderabad.

Another right-wing group, inspired by Dara Singh, the killer of Australian missionary Graham Steins, called the Assam conflict a handiwork of Christian missionaries who have allegedly armed Bodos.

"Several right-wing groups are trying to increase their influence in the north-east. Some mainstream groups too have been trying to woo tribals across the nation and so have openly pledged support to Bodo struggle. They see the present conflict as the best situation to make inroads in the north-east. The attempt is also at polarizing the entire nation as Indians versus immigrant Muslims to gain political ground," said the official.

Several Hindu groups have also come forward to help fleeing north-easterners. RSS and certain other Hindu outfits arranged for food and other services for north-easterners fleeing Bangalore. They even exhorted them to not to flee as the group would protect them.

The ABVP even set up 24-hour helplines in 20 cities across India for students from the north-east. Bajrang Dal too called bandhs in riot-affected districts in Assam.
Rajendra prasad Pandey

Australia

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Hindu Nazi wrote:
Aug 23, 2012 - NEW DELHI: The clamour over Pakistan fanning communal passions in India through social networking sites has missed a crucial detail. Around 20% of the web pages — blocked by government agencies — were uploaded by right-wing Hindu fundamentalists seeking to polarize the country on communal lines.
In these posts doctored images or videos showing alleged atrocities against tribal Bodos by Muslims have been tagged with provocative captions and point to extremist Hindu groups trying to fish in troubled waters to target minorities and fan tensions.
Sources in agencies involved in scanning internet and blocking inflammatory web pages say several posts had pictures or videos of Tibetans self-immolations in protest against Chinese occupation. These posts were, however, captioned as atrocities against "Assamese Hindus" by "illegal" migrant Muslims.
"Several images had been cropped in a way to obliterate the background that could have revealed the actual context of the pictures," said an official.
Agencies have also found clues indicating a large number of SMSs that spread panic among the northeast Indians living across the country were also generated by fringe Hindu groups. The panic led to a mass exodus of people from the north-east from several cities, including Pune, Bangalore and Chennai.
"Everyone is trying to ride the Assam conflict bandwagon for their own parochial and political gains. Right-wing Hindu groups have played a major role in spreading panic among the north-easterners," said the official. Their portrayal of all Bodos as Hindus is also inaccurate as some are Christians.
Sources said days before the exodus from Bangalore began, rabid SMSs about killing of four persons from the north-east and a fatwa being issued against people from the region started doing the rounds. These messages are suspected to have been spread by right-wing groups too.
A recent input from Bangalore about three women planning to bomb a train turned out to be a red herring. Later, the input was traced to an activist of Bajrang Dal.
Videos allegedly showing unfurling of a Pakistani flag on August 15 in Hyderabad were uploaded questioning the integrity and patriotism of Muslims in the Indian city. The video was found to be that of Pakistan's Hyderabad.
Another right-wing group, inspired by Dara Singh, the killer of Australian missionary Graham Steins, called the Assam conflict a handiwork of Christian missionaries who have allegedly armed Bodos.
"Several right-wing groups are trying to increase their influence in the north-east. Some mainstream groups too have been trying to woo tribals across the nation and so have openly pledged support to Bodo struggle. They see the present conflict as the best situation to make inroads in the north-east. The attempt is also at polarizing the entire nation as Indians versus immigrant Muslims to gain political ground," said the official.
Several Hindu groups have also come forward to help fleeing north-easterners. RSS and certain other Hindu outfits arranged for food and other services for north-easterners fleeing Bangalore. They even exhorted them to not to flee as the group would protect them.
The ABVP even set up 24-hour helplines in 20 cities across India for students from the north-east. Bajrang Dal too called bandhs in riot-affected districts in Assam.
as usual most is based on RSS and rumors.

Muslims and hindus have been in peace in India in most places. 20% of indians are muslim( world 2012 census)
Hindu Nazi

UK

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Oh yeh what about ayodia and the gujart riots.
Khan

UK

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Sikhs R Cancer to INDIA wrote:
Hindus have always isolated themselves from Sikhs in India. Muslims also do the same. Sikhs are a cancer to India
oh dafa ho ja RSS hater!! Punjabi muslims get on with Sikhs just fine. I got sikh friends and if you said this shit in front of us we would all kick your teeth out kute! Your a racist bigot. show your tarri in front of a Sikh kar kuta v sher honda!
Sikhs R Cancer to INDIA

Australia

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Hindu Nazi wrote:
Oh yeh what about ayodia and the gujart riots.
What About them?
Look at the population of 1 Billion and the ratio.
I grew up with Muslims never had any issues they always respected my beliefs.

Both have don every well, Seen many RSS types but they are still 30 yrs behind us, decaying in India.
Sikhs R Cancer to INDIA

Australia

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>oh dafa ho ja RSS hater!! Punjabi muslims get on with Sikhs just fine. I got sikh friends and if you said this shit in front of us we would all kick your teeth out kute! Your a racist bigot. show your tarri in front of a Sikh kar kuta v sher honda!
You r going to change the history mr??????????

Sikhs will do the same old shit a sthey did with Moghuls, Even their Gurus pretended all their life but at the end.
I will believe you if you can take that statement out from Sikhism "sawa lakh se ek bhidaoon" that is the 99% aim of being a sikh.

You think you have changed it.

Please read Why Moghuls lost the 4th war of Panipat.
Who did the genocide of muslims in Sonipat , Panipat and Haryana in 1947
Who forced 4 lakh muslims ........that is too much.

TAKE MY ADVISE,BETTER GET A HINDU FRIEND, You will be better off than with untrustworthy and Muslims biggest enemy in India.
Sikh are v v v weak in india and they want to use muslims to make Khalistan, After Khalistan there will be another large scale mass genocide of muslims in Punjab.
Same as it happened in th elast 270 years many many times.

SIkh have been bending backwards in Moghul darbar all day every day of their lives.
They have Takht, darbar ( It shows their inferiority complex )
every1 hates hindus

Montréal, Canada

#11 Aug 29, 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19404379

ha ha ha ha ha ha
nobody wants you, even indian boss prefer non indian workers, bloody cow piss drinking thieves
Rajendra prasad Pandey

Australia

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Jija of BhagwanaAnteswar wrote:
Hindus r using web sites and internet to insult sikhs Muslims!They use Muslim iDs even Sikh ids at times too.
They have killed Sikhs in 1984 and Muslims in 1992 gujarat riots and Assam carnage is recent one !Today they r against muslims and tomorrow they wil target sikhs .....
All must unite against Harami Gandu HINDUS ....Do not fall in the trap of RSSHINDUS ......Hinmdus r enemy of Sikhs !
see the posts of Harami Hindu from sydney though he runsa Randi khana of HINDU CHOOTS in sydney of his daughters sisters but pours hate against Sikh!Always talking oif 1984 Riots and giving reminder of 1984 again and again!He is Close to RSs leaders Gadkari the mota harami Hindu ......
Go do chudai to his daughters Choots in Sydney but never forget that HINDUS r enemy of Sikhs!
Sikhs it is time u decide!From Kashmir to Kanyakumari a Islamic rule will benefit all....
For time being doi chudai tom HINDU from Sydney's daughters sisters .......
Truth is otherway around, hindu muslim bhai bhai yeh tesri qaum sikh kahan se ayee.

Sikh are the bastards. Millions of muslims and hindus can live peacefully, it the sikh bastaards who want khalistan and do everything bad in india.
Jija of Bahgwananteswar

Delhi, India

#16 Aug 30, 2012
he list of accused tells the grisly story of 2002 and gives a clear anatomy of the riots. Amongst them is one of Narendra Modi's ministers – Mayaben Kodnani, the local MLA from the area who was, in 2007, made the minister of state in charge of women and child development. Then, there is her personal assistant, Kirpal Singh, so smug on power, he thought he might never be booked for accompanying the minister and distributing lethal weapons. There is also the former Bajrang Dal leader, Babu Bajrangi who had gloated over how he ripped apart the pregnant Kaiser Bano's stomach and pulled out her nine-month-old foetus. And of course there are the neighbours and accomplices of Kodnani from Naroda Patiya who brought her back to power with the largest victory margin – 1.8 lakh votes – in 2007.
For the first time I saw Topix removing post reposted from Indian Express ...why in this free for all forum Topix deleted the posts from Topix when an already published and open for all is deleted which confirms the brutaslityy of Harami Hindus ripping open a fetuses of muslim woman under Maya Kodanai harami hindu woman a /doctor too ...she is convicted in ?Court case too but RSs is already saying that Sc will acquit her as she is Hindu!
Whyn Topix removes true stories of hindu Terroist acts ........
David

Australia

#18 Sep 8, 2012
sikhs are themost hated race on This planet even in their own country India billions hate them.1984 was just a little glimpse of it.muslims have lived and ruled in india over thousand years and are much more accepted, also they are 20% of indian population.
Sikhni ko Chodho Ho Ho

Australia

#20 Sep 10, 2012
Sikhs R Cancer to INDIA wrote:
<quoted text>
You r going to change the history mr??????????
Sikhs will do the same old shit a sthey did with Moghuls, Even their Gurus pretended all their life but at the end.
I will believe you if you can take that statement out from Sikhism "sawa lakh se ek bhidaoon" that is the 99% aim of being a sikh.
You think you have changed it.
Please read Why Moghuls lost the 4th war of Panipat.
Who did the genocide of muslims in Sonipat , Panipat and Haryana in 1947
Who forced 4 lakh muslims ........that is too much.
TAKE MY ADVISE,BETTER GET A HINDU FRIEND, You will be better off than with untrustworthy and Muslims biggest enemy in India.
Sikh are v v v weak in india and they want to use muslims to make Khalistan, After Khalistan there will be another large scale mass genocide of muslims in Punjab.
Same as it happened in th elast 270 years many many times.
SIkh have been bending backwards in Moghul darbar all day every day of their lives.
They have Takht, darbar ( It shows their inferiority complex )
Q,SANTA;What happens when Sikh phuddy likes a halaabi lund ?
Ans, Banta; Akal Takht becomes wider, and more things can go in there ( Like Hathi, Gadha etc)
Wahegurusaycheat

Australia

#22 Sep 19, 2012
Saala sikh chor hai, sikh ka baap koi aur hai.
Muhammad irfan

Lahore, Pakistan

#24 Sep 19, 2012
your thoughts are so shameful. A muslim never talk like that. Every human being is respectable for us. you are maligning Muslim community with those shameful words. Sikh are nearer to Muslim because of Ik-Onkar (Toheed) rather than hindus.
Muhammad irfan

Lahore, Pakistan

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Sikhs were misguided by Hindus. Hindus have played with Sikh scripture. Hindus used them for their own motives. Otherwise, Sikhs are very peaceful and loving nation. They are not biased as Hindus.
Sikhni ko Chodho Ho Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Q,SANTA;What happens when Sikh phuddy likes a halaabi lund ?
Ans, Banta; Akal Takht becomes wider, and more things can go in there ( Like Hathi, Gadha etc)
Muhammad irfan

Lahore, Pakistan

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Sikh and muslims both are the victims of so called secular indian state.
Jija of BhagwanaAnteswar wrote:
Hindus r using web sites and internet to insult sikhs Muslims!They use Muslim iDs even Sikh ids at times too.
They have killed Sikhs in 1984 and Muslims in 1992 gujarat riots and Assam carnage is recent one !Today they r against muslims and tomorrow they wil target sikhs .....
All must unite against Harami Gandu HINDUS ....Do not fall in the trap of RSSHINDUS ......Hinmdus r enemy of Sikhs !
see the posts of Harami Hindu from sydney though he runsa Randi khana of HINDU CHOOTS in sydney of his daughters sisters but pours hate against Sikh!Always talking oif 1984 Riots and giving reminder of 1984 again and again!He is Close to RSs leaders Gadkari the mota harami Hindu ......
Go do chudai to his daughters Choots in Sydney but never forget that HINDUS r enemy of Sikhs!
Sikhs it is time u decide!From Kashmir to Kanyakumari a Islamic rule will benefit all....
For time being doi chudai tom HINDU from Sydney's daughters sisters .......
Sikhs are a liabilty

Australia

#28 Sep 19, 2012
Sikhs R Cancer to INDIA wrote:
<quoted text>
What About them?
Look at the population of 1 Billion and the ratio.
I grew up with Muslims never had any issues they always respected my beliefs.
Both have don every well, Seen many RSS types but they are still 30 yrs behind us, decaying in India.
Thank you, thats the way for hindu muslims both to succeed.
Bakhat bakhat nuAkalTakht

Australia

#29 Sep 19, 2012
sikhs are so crook that instead of asking Indians to forgive them for all their scumbagness. sikh ran to canada, UK, Australia, USA
raj

Derby, UK

#30 Sep 19, 2012
Bakhat bakhat nuAkalTakht wrote:
sikhs are so crook that instead of asking Indians to forgive them for all their scumbagness. sikh ran to canada, UK, Australia, USA
look at this dickhead replying to his own post,get a life u pig fu#king cow piss drinker
12-21-2012 LIFE IS CHANGE

Germany

#32 Sep 19, 2012
The most infamous, disliked, deceitful, fraudulent criminal people in India are Muslims and Hindus. Stereotypes are that Hindus steal money from the poor and Muslims terrorize non-Muslim poor through riots. Hindus are white collar criminals and Muslims are blue collar criminals/terrorists. Sikhs are mostly farmers, landlords, military soldiers, and military officers. We feed and protect India. Sikhs don't put Indian taxpayer money into Swiss banks like Hindus do. Sikhs are not the main reason why so much of Indian taxpayers money goes to military operations all over India; that would be the Muslims. Why did the partition happen in 1947? Because of you Hindus and Muslims are uniting and being greedy for yourselves. Gandhi gave Jinnah Pakistan because of the threat of violence and Gandhi promised the Sikhs that we would have a safe home in India where our religion would be recognized as a separate religion, so the Sikhs would not ask for their own homeland. Sikhs were stupid to trust Gandhi and that is a lesson I learned in history. The real traitors of India are Hindus and Muslims. Sikhs might have helped the British in 1857, but way more Hindus and Muslims helped put down the rebellion and they attacked the Sikh Raj with the British before 1850.

In conclusion, Sikhs are much better than you Hindus and Muslims. Hindus and Muslims are the most infamous, hated, deceitful, fraudulent, treacherous, criminal, blood-sucking people in India.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
choot ka moot (Sep '16) 10 hr Pankhuri Awasthi ... 5
muthh marte waqt m ladki k goo aur moot khata h... (Sep '15) 11 hr Pooja Gor ka beta 17
wife swapping (May '15) 19 hr simplesweetboy 4,469
indori sexy group (Jan '16) 22 hr Plasure 3
fuddi jatti di (Nov '14) Mon fudi 6
Incest Mom and sis pics sharing whatsapp group (Mar '16) Mon Desi Hunt 42
Sikhism is worst religion - PROOF (Oct '11) Sun Nss 115
More from around the web