Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

There are 11115 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from May 20, 2009, titled Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8499 Sep 21, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I didn't wanna say anything cuz I don't think it makes a difference to her but it seems like she groups all brown people into one category. Whatever, she is beyond my reason so I'm not gonna bother.
You remember about the quebec seperatist prediction I made awhile ago and maybe even civil war in the future. You see the news about how they took the Canadian flag out of the Quebec Nation Assembly, I told you sh*ts brewing.
Lol I only just found out she's a gori Canadian, THAAHI UDHE KANEY KUCH NI PAYAA

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8500 Sep 21, 2012
Sikhimylife wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down PHAN JI, or Canada might explode and my relatives live there
Seriously bud, what is the point of directing your posts at me if they are not going to be in English or only part English???
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8501 Sep 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously bud, what is the point of directing your posts at me if they are not going to be in English or only part English???
Its funny seeing ur reaction, but YEHH ok
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8502 Sep 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol just kidding, I only just found out u were white, which is wat I said to Fateh,
And which explains why u didn't get any shit I was saying before, and also ur whole fanatical thingy

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8503 Sep 21, 2012
Sikhimylife wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol just kidding, I only just found out u were white, which is wat I said to Fateh,
And which explains why u didn't get any shit I was saying before, and also ur whole fanatical thingy
Boy you're slow? lol
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8504 Sep 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you're slow? lol
Yehhhh buddy
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#8505 Sep 21, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you have the right to believe anything you want about the Indian community, everyone has a right to their own opinion.
There isn't much to know about Indians, they are still barbarians and still practice a barbarian way of life, ie honor killings, killing baby girls, belief in a caste system,,,etc etc Kinda scum bag stuff by western standards!!

If one was to compare India to china, countries of similar size, you can see china is far more advanced. For instance in the Olympics, China won 88 medals and India (again a country of similar size) won 6 medals,,,,hahaha!!! Such losers !!!

Now the Sikhs are a spin off of this barbaric culture, but they go even further, they wear their religion on their heads and they think they are better everyone else because of their religion... When in fact, as Sikhs you can see by Fateh's posts, they have no respect for women, even when they are in someone else's country, they still have the rudeness to call women of that country obscene names. In addition they expect the host country to look after them and give them jobs. And of course the only language they know in English is usually the words discrimination and racist.

What a useless group!!!
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#8506 Sep 21, 2012
Sikhimylife wrote:
<quoted text>Aapni Mami de parouthe kha, fir thande dhamaag naal soch moorakh
paronthey qeemah da naal ?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#8507 Sep 21, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I didn't wanna say anything cuz I don't think it makes a difference to her but it seems like she groups all brown people into one category. Whatever, she is beyond my reason so I'm not gonna bother.
You remember about the quebec seperatist prediction I made awhile ago and maybe even civil war in the future. You see the news about how they took the Canadian flag out of the Quebec Nation Assembly, I told you sh*ts brewing.
Yeah man you may be onto something here. Also take into account that assassination attempt earlier this month in Montreal when the Quebecois won the provincial vote....trippy stuff.

I hope we don`t see another episode of the 70s. I personally love Quebec and think of it as an intrinsic part of Canada.
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8508 Sep 21, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't much to know about Indians, they are still barbarians and still practice a barbarian way of life, ie honor killings, killing baby girls, belief in a caste system,,,etc etc Kinda scum bag stuff by western standards!!
If one was to compare India to china, countries of similar size, you can see china is far more advanced. For instance in the Olympics, China won 88 medals and India (again a country of similar size) won 6 medals,,,,hahaha!!! Such losers !!!
Now the Sikhs are a spin off of this barbaric culture, but they go even further, they wear their religion on their heads and they think they are better everyone else because of their religion... When in fact, as Sikhs you can see by Fateh's posts, they have no respect for women, even when they are in someone else's country, they still have the rudeness to call women of that country obscene names. In addition they expect the host country to look after them and give them jobs. And of course the only language they know in English is usually the words discrimination and racist.
What a useless group!!!
Hey serpent poothar, lol even tho I'm younger

Stop mouthing off every second, u have all ur facts wrong, SIKHI SAYS EVERYONE IS EQUAL, A TRUE SIKH FOLLOWS THEIR RELIGION, WHY THE HELL ARE U SATING WE THINK WE'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE???

Know about something BEFORE BARKING SHIR ABOUT IT PLEASE!!

And btw what religion do u follow?
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8510 Sep 21, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
paronthey qeemah da naal ?
What's qeemah?
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8511 Sep 21, 2012
Lagda Kanedan chup ho gayi
Pak Jatt Soorma

Saint Leonards, Australia

#8512 Sep 21, 2012
Sikhimylife wrote:
Lagda Kanedan chup ho gayi
hanji ohde moo vich lunn le liya
Pak Jatt Soorma

Saint Leonards, Australia

#8513 Sep 21, 2012
Sikhimylife wrote:
<quoted text>What's qeemah?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keema
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#8514 Sep 21, 2012
Sikhimylife wrote:
<quoted text>
SIKHI SAYS EVERYONE IS EQUAL, A TRUE SIKH FOLLOWS THEIR RELIGION, WHY THE HELL ARE U SATING WE THINK WE'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE???
Know about something BEFORE BARKING SHIR ABOUT IT PLEASE!!
And btw what religion do u follow?
To know what Sikhism teaches Sikhs, we only have to read Fetah's posts. Fetah claims to be a proud Sikh and behaves as a proud Sikh.

So let's see what Sikhism has taught Fateh;
- he calls women in his host country rude and discusting names. A good religious person never calls other people names. So much for Sikhism.
- he comes to another man's country (Canada in this case) and think he knows better than anyone else what Canada's policies should be. He screwed up his own country, then he ran to Canada and now wants to screw up my country. Obviously a Sikh does not know how to respect the polices of a host country. So much for Sikhism.
- he inferes Canada's policy are racist. He wants to use the race card to get a better job. So much for Sikhism.

Etc
Etc
I could go on and on, but the conclusion is the same. Fetah is a Sikh, he wears his region on his head, he belittles white Canadians because he like to show everybody else he is better than white Canadians.. Yep, so much for Sikhism!!!
Les Chemins invisibles

Mississauga, Canada

#8515 Sep 21, 2012
Vive le Qu├ębec libre !
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#8516 Sep 21, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
To know what Sikhism teaches Sikhs, we only have to read Fetah's posts. Fetah claims to be a proud Sikh and behaves as a proud Sikh.
- he calls women in his host country rude and discusting names. A good religious person never calls other people names. So much for Sikhism.
- he comes to another man's country (Canada in this case) and think he knows better than anyone else what Canada's policies should be. He screwed up his own country, then he ran to Canada and now wants to screw up my country. Obviously a Sikh does not know how to respect the polices of a host country. So much for Sikhism.
- he inferes Canada's policy are racist. He wants to use the race card to get a better job. So much for Sikhism.
Etc
Etc
I could go on and on, but the conclusion is the same. Fetah is a Sikh, he wears his region on his head, he belittles white Canadians because he like to show everybody else he is better than white Canadians.. Yep, so much for Sikhism!!!
to be fair she called him a child molester who liked 12 year old girls
Sikhimylife

Reservoir, Australia

#8517 Sep 21, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Etc
Etc
To know what Sikhism is, u have to read translations of SGGS to truly understand it, or google it but u can't judge it from a person, PEOPLE SAY TO KNOW WHAT ISLAM IS, LOOK AT BIN LADENS ACTIONS,
well it's not true is it????!! Listen I don't know wat u have against Fateh, and I haven't read any insulting things that he wrote, so I really dunno what ur on about....only Fateh himself knows what Sikhi has taught him,

Btw u get idiots in EVERY religion, look at urself...I'm not trying to fight here or anything but there's always someone who disobeys there religion if that's wat ur getting at..IF ONE PERSON DOES IT U SHOULDN'T JUDGE EVERYONE, IN FACT U SHOULDN'T JUDGE AT ALL, U HAVE TO WORK THE TRUTH OUT URSELF,

So in honesty u have anything against him, tell him wat he's doing is wrong, of he even is
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#8518 Sep 21, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that jokes about peadophillia obviously has a sick brain. Its a sensitive topic that shouldn't be joked about yet none of these sikh haters said anything against it. LOL they all had something to say when I called her a c*nt though.
Dumb b*tches start sh*t but can't handle it when someone gives them an answer back.
You should check out your Topix Sikh forum.
All the Sikhs talk about is Pedos, and how much they hate everyone.

Sikhs always go out of their way to appear uncivilized.
They are next in line to Muslims for wackiness.

Topix India is also a gong show of racist Indians of all types.

They all seem to hate each other for being lighter, darker, norther, southern, Sikhs, Muslim, Hindus, whatever.
Lol
Too funny.

Grow up and leave the Indian inferiority complexes and low self esteem back in India.

Just concentrate on being good Canadians first, and don't make your Indian politics and religions part of the equation.

And start flying the Canadian flag at your Sikh buildings for God's sake.
You seem questionable to every other Canadian.
And you bring it all onto yourselves.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8519 Sep 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You should check out your Topix Sikh forum.
All the Sikhs talk about is Pedos, and how much they hate everyone.
Sikhs always go out of their way to appear uncivilized.
They are next in line to Muslims for wackiness.
Topix India is also a gong show of racist Indians of all types.
They all seem to hate each other for being lighter, darker, norther, southern, Sikhs, Muslim, Hindus, whatever.
Lol
Too funny.
Grow up and leave the Indian inferiority complexes and low self esteem back in India.
Just concentrate on being good Canadians first, and don't make your Indian politics and religions part of the equation.
And start flying the Canadian flag at your Sikh buildings for God's sake.
You seem questionable to every other Canadian.
And you bring it all onto yourselves.
OMG, can you just imagine the reaction of these guys if they were truly pressured to put up a Canadian flag? LOL Especially at their Mosques! ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me ek rapist hu kisi ko apni maa bahan ka rape ... (Mar '15) Sun Abrar 8
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) Sat RAJ real king of ... 1,114
kis ladki ko Lund chusna pasand hai (Jun '15) Sat RAJ real king of ... 730
meri maa behan ko chodo (Mar '15) Fri Rahul 8,436
Apni biwi ko real me dusre mard se chudwane ka ... (Jan '16) Sep 22 RAJ real king of ... 416
Arshiya Mulla from Navi Mumbai Nerul Sep 22 RAJ real king of ... 4
kis ne apni wife ko real me negro se chudwaya hai (Nov '16) Sep 22 RAJ real king of ... 10
More from around the web