Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

There are 11084 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from May 20, 2009, titled Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

Million Dollar Question

Australia

#8008 Aug 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, the problem with you people is that you don't use soap, or deodorant. And you don't change your clothes. As for my ancestors, you're full of schittt. White people are known to have good hygiene!
Would Anyone can tell who invented SOAP. And how did Europeans use to live and defecate before someone (WHO ???) gave them Soap.
Did they carried a whole layer of epidermal germs all over their skin and beds????
svas

Baldwin, NY

#8010 Aug 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, the problem with you people is that you don't use soap, or deodorant. And you don't change your clothes. As for my ancestors, you're full of schittt. White people are known to have good hygiene!
keep on dreaming pup.
svas

Baldwin, NY

#8011 Aug 20, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real,
I'm sure an African tribal grass skirt or a kilt would also be looser, but you don't see blacks or Scott's wearing them.
I don't see every Mexican wearing a pancho and a huge sombrero.
You are in a civilized country now, try to adapt a bit, all you do is stereotype yourselves.
If Chinese wore the raised shoes, robes, and round pointed hats everywhere, you would laugh at them.
Same thing.
and in a civilised country everyone has the right to wear pajamas if they want to......

of course your not a civilised one , imposing your views on others.
svas

Baldwin, NY

#8013 Aug 20, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And then overnight the Indians decided it is better to bath with dead bodies and faeces.
They decided it was better to urinate and deficate on their streets and beaches.
What the heck happened, if Indians were clean thousands of years ago, and now they live in the dirtiest country in the world.
They don't even pick up their trash, just toss it on the streets with the poop and pee.
Even in north America, I hear that most Sikhs only wash their hair once a week, to prevent washing away the loose hairs.
That explains a lot right there.
I dont know what your hearing-- but do check that its not auditory hallucinations-

Sikhs clean their hair everyday--

however Iam sure people such as yourselves who point false fingers at others probably wear the same underpants for 1 week.

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8014 Aug 20, 2012
Million Dollar Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Anyone can tell who invented SOAP. And how did Europeans use to live and defecate before someone (WHO ???) gave them Soap.
Did they carried a whole layer of epidermal germs all over their skin and beds????
I've read it was the Romans and later possibly the Tibetans? But, by all means share your thoughts!
Million Dollar Question

Australia

#8015 Aug 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it was the Romans and later possibly the Tibetans? But, by all means share your thoughts!
Incorrect Answer.
Pl try harder!I leave this puzzle to you .
The remaining world knows the answer.
(It will be very hard for you to accept the truth)

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8016 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Incorrect Answer.
Pl try harder!I leave this puzzle to you .
The remaining world knows the answer.
(It will be very hard for you to accept the truth)
Sorry bud, that's not good enough. If you got something to prove, than you better back it up. I want links and or videos. Or shut the hell up!
Million Dollar Question

Australia

#8018 Aug 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bud, that's not good enough. If you got something to prove, than you better back it up. I want links and or videos. Or shut the hell up!
Shutting me up wont make the truth vanish in thin air.
I leave you to it, Not a difficult question like many others But it is quite difficult for your age.

You Tube and web pages ! I keep making them and you keep buying them!
What a wonderful world?
One day when ever you can find the correct answer, that will be day for you.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8019 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Shutting me up wont make the truth vanish in thin air.
I leave you to it, Not a difficult question like many others But it is quite difficult for your age.
You Tube and web pages ! I keep making them and you keep buying them!
What a wonderful world?
One day when ever you can find the correct answer, that will be day for you.
So you have absolutely no proof to back up your schittt?

DISMISSED!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8020 Aug 20, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
White people and good hygiene do not belong in the same sentence. The dirtiest people on the planet are poor white trash Canadian and Americans. You are pathetic. Hahahaha.
Back it up, or shut up!
ToThe Idiot Canadian

Australia

#8021 Aug 21, 2012
Soap was Inveneted by Arabs ( Egyptias)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap#History_of_...

History of cleansing soaps
Early history
Box for Amigo de Obrero (Worker's friend) soap from 20th century. Part of the Museo del Objeto del Objeto collection

The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in Ancient Babylon.[5] In the reign of Nabonidus (556–539 BCE) a recipe for soap consisted of uhulu [ashes], cypress [oil] and sesame [seed oil] "for washing the stones for the servant girls".[6] A formula for soap consisting of water, alkali, and cassia oil was written on a Babylonian clay tablet around 2200 BC.

The Ebers papyrus (Egypt, 1550 BC) indicates that ancient Egyptians bathed regularly and combined animal and vegetable oils with alkaline salts to create a soap-like substance. Egyptian documents mention that a soap-like substance was used in the preparation of wool for weaving[citation needed].

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8022 Aug 21, 2012
ToThe Idiot Canadian wrote:
Soap was Inveneted by Arabs ( Egyptias)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap#History_of_...
History of cleansing soaps
Early history
Box for Amigo de Obrero (Worker's friend) soap from 20th century. Part of the Museo del Objeto del Objeto collection
The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in Ancient Babylon.[5] In the reign of Nabonidus (556–539 BCE) a recipe for soap consisted of uhulu [ashes], cypress [oil] and sesame [seed oil] "for washing the stones for the servant girls".[6] A formula for soap consisting of water, alkali, and cassia oil was written on a Babylonian clay tablet around 2200 BC.
The Ebers papyrus (Egypt, 1550 BC) indicates that ancient Egyptians bathed regularly and combined animal and vegetable oils with alkaline salts to create a soap-like substance. Egyptian documents mention that a soap-like substance was used in the preparation of wool for weaving[citation needed].
Okay, now where getting somewhere!

I am assuming you are the same poster as "Million Dollar Question"? So now if that's the case where is the rest of the schittt you were trying to SPEW???

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#8023 Aug 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it Manveer, I was not trying to dis Guru Nanak, I was just showing that hundreds or thousands of years ago age did not seem to mean anything.
Well atleast Guru Nanak didn't consummate a marriage with a 9 year old when he was 54 like some other notable religious leaders in history, I think we should all appreciate that much.
The Truth

Langley, Canada

#8024 Aug 21, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well atleast Guru Nanak didn't consummate a marriage with a 9 year old when he was 54 like some other notable religious leaders in history, I think we should all appreciate that much.
Could be, who knows, the Sikh records seem very inaccurate at the best.

And frankly, I could care less who Guru Nanak or Mohamed was marrying in India hundreds or thousands of years ago.

All I care is that they do not do it in Canada in the present day.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#8025 Aug 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And frankly, I could care less who Mohamed was marrying in India hundreds or thousands of years ago.
So you are negligent to something as depraved as pedophilia as long as it doesn't happen within your borders?

Are you a human being or just a nationalist?
sala sullah slut

Baldwin, NY

#8026 Aug 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, who knows, the Sikh records seem very inaccurate at the best.
And frankly, I could care less who Guru Nanak or Mohamed was marrying in India hundreds or thousands of years ago.
I ve seen plenty of white european kids having babies long before even graduating high school-

they may not be able to marry legally- but what makes them any difeerent from what went on hundreds to thousands of years ago???? they are just as barbaric today.
yet u like to quote non european sources- and it happens with you own people right under your nose.

Not everyone one has selective convenient blindness such as yourself.
The Truth

Langley, Canada

#8027 Aug 21, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are negligent to something as depraved as pedophilia as long as it doesn't happen within your borders?
Are you a human being or just a nationalist?
I have no control over the Indian or Arab culture or customs, that is up to the Indians and Arabs.

Im sure that if the west tried to change the culture in India or Arab countries, they would complain anyway.

They will have to progress all by themselves, even if it takes much longer.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#8028 Aug 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no control over the Indian or Arab culture or customs, that is up to the Indians and Arabs.
Im sure that if the west tried to change the culture in India or Arab countries, they would complain anyway.
They will have to progress all by themselves, even if it takes much longer.
You missed my point. It isn't about trying to "change the cultures", but rather empathizing with the cruelties that innocent little girls around the world undergo because of twisted loonies like prophet Mohammed.
Facts are facts

Peterborough, UK

#8030 Aug 21, 2012
Even Sicks view Sickism unfavourably.
Zuber Singh

Seminyak, Indonesia

#8032 Aug 22, 2012
Facts are facts wrote:
Even Sicks view Sickism unfavourably.
youre right, i hate how sikhism regards all humans as equal and stands up for the oppressed, what a horrible way to think for the 21st century

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kis ladki ko Lund chusna pasand hai (Jun '15) 3 min Rajveer Singh 448
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 5 min shiva 25,897
gay sex chandigarh 5 min suinl babbar 3
kaun apni maa ko khud nahi sirf dusron se chudw... (Mar '15) 7 min suinl babbar 1,345
kiya sagi bahan ko chodna sahi he (Apr '15) 25 min ROCKEY 752
Mumbai mein koi gay hai jo gand marwaega aur me... 30 min sexy 11
muje gandi gali ke sath chodo 919610960227 (Sep '15) 31 min mayank jha 304
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 54 min raaj 13,553
apni behan ke bare me gandi gandi baaten karna (Jan '13) 57 min kedar cockold 1,970
More from around the web