why are some hindus soo jealous of us...

why are some hindus soo jealous of us sikhs

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jag

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Mar 18, 2008
why???
ned

UK

#2 Mar 20, 2008
y the hell r we jelous of you sikhs for??? we were the first religion to be born?? plus yr directing that at yr own guru, guru nanak u gay idiot!!
Rajputana

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2008
I've seen the 'jealous hindus'- have come into direct contact with them and interestingly these people are mostly from the area of Haryana and Western UP - hence they are a good # of Gujjars and Jaats (arya samajis, nirankaris and other small 'babaji' cults).

The Jats of Haryana are out and out very jealous of Rajputs and Punjabis for their successes and they HATE Sikhism. Possibly the Jats of Punjab are to blame for this because they did not spread the religion and rather took to the ways of luxury.

"Raj bina na dharam chale hai, Dharam bina sab daleh maleh hain" - Guru Gobind Singh
Hindu hindu

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Hindus r bezt....... Y r v jealous of sikh... Balki srdar hindu se jallte h or tbi to mahatma gandhi ji ko gaaliya nikaalte h....... Sardar hindu me se hi nikle h... To phir baap apne bete se kyu jalega....
Or rhi baat luxury ki to dilli aao...
Pta lg jayega ki kon jyada ameer h....
Or agr apne pnjab se itna pyaar h to dilli kya apni gaand mraane aate ho.....
Shiv sena ka tatta

Guangzhou, China

#7 Apr 6, 2012
Hindu hindu n ned ch ch ch ch ki banega tuhada?? hindu was the first religion??? saleyo chutiya hi rehana tu c. maya civilization used to worship sun god (suraj devta) n they did idol worshiping, even egyptians did that, so who has adopted whos religion, i need not say more. Saleyo hindu dharam asmaan toh te ni tapkeya..... hindu v kise civilization, caste, tribe j religion cho nikleya honge, k asmaan to tapeke c???hain?? saleya fudi deyo, ki fudu galan kari jane o, baap n beta?? a ki a? tu c hale v javaak o. Every element of hindu religion is adopted from many taditions n civilization from alaround the world. suraj devta(mayan civilization) shiv( hades: greek god of death n hell), bhrahama (zeus: king of greek god), vishnu (poseidon: greek god of sea n keeper), apsaras (roman godess) indar devta (inca civilization's rain god) n the list goes on. ki tuhada dharam asli hai? is hinduism fraud? or in ur language, kya greeks, roman, incas & mayans tumhare baap hain, aur tum unke bete? kitne baap hai re tumhare ch ch ch. aur delhi mein bata kahan milna hain, teri gand pharta hun bhonsari k, saleyo beant sing v sikh siga, but jado o mareya te apan kush hoye, apan us nu q ni protect kita? we arent jealous of any religion n neither are we communist both rajoana n beant singh were sikhs but we support rajoana, coz he was right n moral being unlike beant singh madarchod, aur punjabian kol putt ehnian jamena ne k ik adhi vech k tere varge diyan kothian evein hi khareed len, kade punjab a k sade ghar vekhi pata chal ju
Its A ShameFull Face

Guangzhou, China

#8 Apr 6, 2012
abe saalo hindu 1st hi hai aur ye kuch sabhyataaon ka mishran hai
babbar khalsa uk

Peterborough, UK

#9 Apr 7, 2012
could it b they r cowards and ashamed they where ruled by muslims for 1000 yrs then the british and it was the sikhs who fought against muslims and saved ur hindu women which was sold in kabul. then the british came in india where there was alot more hindooos than sikhs and u know what sikhs gave there lives in many in numbers where hindus hide up ghandi ass lol so i can c where hindooos r coming from if i was hindooo i would kill myself in shame but god blessed me in a sikh house full of brave ancestors not like hindooos lol HINDOO STAN MURDABAD HINDOO RELIGION IS FAKE STONE WORSHIPING FOOLS MANY PPL KNOW HINDOOISM IS FAKE FULL OF COW SHIT HINDOO HERE IN ENGLAND R COWARDS HINDOOOOS R ONLY BRAVE WHEN THEY OUT NUMBER PPL BUT ONE TO ONE R COWARDS THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS HINDOOOOO R BARBARIANS BACKWARD PPL DOTHEADS WOBBLE HEADS JOKE OF THE WORLD INDIA RULED BUY HINDOOO CROOKS ALL HINDOOOS WILL COME BACK IN THERE NEXT LIVES AS DOGS OF INDIA OR SLAVES OF SIKHS LOL
Hindu hindu

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2012
Bhen chodo jo bolna h bol lo....
Mahadar chodo....
Hindus are bezt....
Bhen chodo sikh k paas paise hote nhi to saale dili ya baahar chale jaate h gaand marwaane...
Or tumhaara pehla guru.
Kya naam tha...
Wo bhi hindu khatri tha...
Ab bol beta jo bol skta h apne guru ko...
Saala joodi
Hindu hindu

United States

#11 Apr 7, 2012
Laakho me to sardaro k ghar bante...
Humaare to crore mein bante h......
Aaja beta dilli......
John

Europe

#12 Apr 7, 2012
The true religion of India is Jainism - then came buddhism. As Lord Buddha was a Jain Princess.
Hindus are mf Iranian who escaped Zoroastrianism.
Hindu hindu

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2012
Judi log phir apni judi ku katwaate hai...
Judiyo...
Jyada hi shonk hai agr sardar baanne ka...
To jaoo...
Pehle apni aukaan bnao kuch....
Judi kahi k
Chammar

Europe

#15 Apr 7, 2012
Hindu bhenchod have given nothing to the world.
But waiting one thing is true legacy of caste system. YOU BRAHMINS ARE BHENCHODS GO WORSHIP SHIT, STONES AND RAAMS PENIS.
mard singh

Edinburgh, UK

#16 Apr 7, 2012
John wrote:
The true religion of India is Jainism - then came buddhism. As Lord Buddha was a Jain Princess.
Near enough correct but not 100%.
Hinduism was never a religion, In ancient India and Greco/Roman empires, people worshipped all sort of animals and women were often impregnated by "gods", the European realised it was a complete mythology and moved on - became Christians etc. The so called Hindus
are still stuck in worshippping mythological characters who were born from women who were screwed by various gods.
Come on you Hindus grow up and stop worshiping fairy story characters.
mard singh

Edinburgh, UK

#17 Apr 7, 2012
Chammar wrote:
But waiting one thing is true legacy of caste system. YOU BRAHMINS ARE BHENCHODS GO WORSHIP SHIT, STONES AND RAAMS PENIS.
Shiva's
Baba

New Delhi, India

#18 Apr 7, 2012
Chammar wrote:
You have proved yourself a Chammar now a street gutter needs your attention thats what you are paid for.

Chammar, Hindus have given this world a lot which is not given by all combined human beings on earth. This world is running because of Hindus. You gutter cleaner, rickshaw puller chamars would never understand about the true essence of Hinduism.

If you had to live in India then respect us otherwise your life wont be that good as it should be. Sometimes minorities think they can overcome Hindus but when they come in open field then you didn't live to see that field.
Baba

New Delhi, India

#19 Apr 7, 2012
mard singh wrote:
<quoted text>Near enough correct but not 100%.
Hinduism was never a religion, In ancient India and Greco/Roman empires, people worshipped all sort of animals and women were often impregnated by "gods", the European realised it was a complete mythology and moved on - became Christians etc. The so called Hindus
are still stuck in worshippping mythological characters who were born from women who were screwed by various gods.
Mard now you'd decide what to worship or what to not. First of all, take off that load from your head and then talk about mythology etc. Science doesn't permit hair on body but you permit out of superstitions. You are not worth to speak against any religion, first look at yours.

It doesn't matter what you worship what matters is your doings (karmas) why do you underestimate the god? If he/she has created the universe and it knows how to flourish it. Your concept is an abdul concept of god which states "Allah" is one and that one cares only about us. All the present religions are product of Hinduism. If there was no Hinduism or would have laws to patent holy books then there won't have been any religion except Hinduism.
Its A ShameFull Face

Guangzhou, China

#20 Apr 7, 2012
mard singh wrote:
<quoted text>Shiva's
hey na-mard singh whats wrong with u mf who said hindus worship such kind of anything, its not what ur sardar brain can think...its beyond of morons....it calls PINDI, Means Baalo Ko Baandh Ke Ek Gola Sa Banaana Jaisa Baba Log Krte Hai......u should improve ur attitude towards any of gods
west

Bangalore, India

#21 Apr 7, 2012
mard singh wrote:
<quoted text>Near enough correct but not 100%.
You SIKH are obsessed with Christens, You just wants to show your Gurus like "christ who refused jews and created new religion and jew are traitors who killed him " similar way
"sikh gurus who refused hindus and created new religion and hindus are traitors (oops ! story lacks here) because they are not providing us separate marrage act"

If we would have like jews believe me sikh would have get destroyed before 19th century.

Yes Hinduism was never a religion It was a culture and still it is.

WE DON'T WANTS TO BECOME PART OF THAT FILTHY "RELIGION" Concept.
THE HISTORY says worst thing in human civilization is Religion which created worlds biggest massacres,Rape,killing for some IMAGINAORY STUPID "ONE GOD".

We had worlds richest Culture untill this poison named "RELIGION" entered in our Motherland.

Hindus didn't kill Mahawira or Gautom Buddha or Vice versa For some kind of stupid "religion"

WE WORSHIP HUMANS OUR GREAT ANCESTORS , AND WE PROUD OF THAT WE DON'T WORSHIP SOME IMAGINAROY STUPID "ONE GOD" AND WE DON'T KILL PEOPLE FOR THAT.

ITS VERY SIMPLE AFTER 1000 years its possible that Gandhi will be Like God of noviolence.

Yes christens moved and started barabric activities , How many inocent they killed ? how many civilization they destroyed ?
IF any pagan refuse to accept chirst they used to burn him alive.

No need to talk about muslims.

Mr. Bulle shah yes we worship animals too because we think they are also part of nature/god every life deserve respect. We worship everthing because everthing contains nature/god.

We worship land we call it BHUMIPUJAN.

We do Worship as welcome every thing that new thing in our life cycle,home,car,land

Even we worship our guest do you famous sanskrit quote "ATITHI DEVO BAHVA"

We worship our work our duty , Geeta is only about duties.

We Worship OUR Parents they Given us lives.

AND WE PROUD OF THAT , AT LEAST WE HAVE OUR OWN CULTURE WE ARE NOT COPYING ANY OTHER PEOPLE'S STUPID "ONE GOD".

----)Bulle shah ji you don't have any knowledge about hinduism so stop barking. according you a "PANJABI" BULLE SHAH WRITTEN POEM FOR YOUR GURU IN "BRIJ" "LANGUAGE" OF "UP" its shows your knowledge.

SIKH proved many times they are don't belong to this soil they are traitors , They have muslim blood which quite heavier on their hindu blood.
west

Bangalore, India

#22 Apr 7, 2012
John wrote:
You SIKH are obsessed with Christens, You just wants to show your Gurus like Christ.I can understand this , But Filthy man don't dare to pull jain and buddhist with you traitors.

I AM HINDU AND MY COUSIN IS JAIN SO i know what jainism and WHO jain are ! we all are different sect of one culture thats it. If you stupid wants to follow "ONE GOD" no problem don't pull other people in this.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#23 Apr 7, 2012
1) There was never 1000 years of Muslim rule- roughly 700. That too it was only in India's North, North-west, and present-day Pakistan. So in other words, your Punjabi ancestors had their asses reamed during that entire time- 400 years as Hindus and 300 as Sikhs- until the Sikh empire came about and overthrew the Muzzies. The contributions that Sikhs made to saving Hindus also lives and dies there.

2) The fact that Sikhs contributed the greatest amount to the freedom struggle is almost offset by the fact that they were the ones who served as the loyal lapdogs of the British Raj in the first place. You fought for the British and you fought against them, so in essence, the positives and negatives of Sikhs during the Colonial era cancel themselves out.

3) Your bravery was really on display in 84 when Hindu mobs reduced your grown men "Shers" into a state of tears as their turbans were removed , their beards cut, and they were immolated and left to die on the streets like dogs. In Delhi alone, 15,000 of you were slaughtered- and all you've done is cry about it til this day. Also ask your female relatives in India how much they loved Shudi Karan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apni biwi ko real me dusre mard se chudwane ka ... (Jan '16) 21 min RAJ real king of ... 416
Arshiya Mulla from Navi Mumbai Nerul 23 min RAJ real king of ... 4
kis ne apni wife ko real me negro se chudwaya hai (Nov '16) 25 min RAJ real king of ... 10
kaun si actress ko apni randi banann chahoge (Apr '15) 23 hr Desi 355
Mujhe gande galiya do boys (Apr '15) 23 hr Desi 1,113
Sikh girls with black boyfriends/husbands (Jan '08) 23 hr Desi 1,517
Meri fantasy meri behan ki chudai Thu Luuuv 18
More from around the web