Role of Sikhs in India's Independence...

Role of Sikhs in India's Independence Struggle

Posted in the Sikh Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fact

Delhi, India

#1 Dec 8, 2008
During the Indian Independence Struggle:

Out of 2175 Martyrs, 1557(75 percent) were Sikhs.
Out of 2646 Indians sent to Andaman for life imprisonment, 2147(80 percent) were Sikhs.
Out of 127 Indians who were hanged, 92(80 percent) were Sikhs.
Out of 20,000 who joined the INA under Bose, 12000(60 percent) were Sikhs.
Fact

New Delhi, India

#2 Jul 20, 2009
It was after witnessing the sikhs struggle for the country's independence that Madan Mohan Malviya had opined:

"If the freedom struggle is to be won soon, every punjabi hindu should make one of his sons, a sikh."
ravi

Scarborough, Canada

#4 Jul 20, 2009
sikh was helping british people, they served sikh girls to gora.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Fact wrote:
During the Indian Independence Struggle:
Out of 2175 Martyrs, 1557(75 percent) were Sikhs.
Out of 2646 Indians sent to Andaman for life imprisonment, 2147(80 percent) were Sikhs.
Out of 127 Indians who were hanged, 92(80 percent) were Sikhs.
Out of 20,000 who joined the INA under Bose, 12000(60 percent) were Sikhs.
Captain Mohan Singh was First leader of INA but he didnt accepted to be a second line partner of japan.
BABA D

Gurgaon, India

#6 Jul 21, 2009
asif khan wrote:
It was the Sikhs that kissed gora lahn....
The Deoband movement was so strong and unrelenting it evolved into what we call today....Taliban
but kicked ur ass...to pakistan.taliban is a set of illetrate mullas who r afraid of modernisation...

sikh like bhagat singh,kartar singh,udam singh...gadri babas.....and many more given there heads....not there girls like jinnah did to acheive porkistan...
1.when genral odyarkilled people in jallianwala bahg...udam singh...went to london to give him a punjabi lun..
2.when scott killed lala lajpat rai..bhagat singh given him a 10inch punjabi lulla....

and see what nehru and gandu gandhi and janana jinnah had done...killer os milloins in 1947...

tell asingle mulla who given his head to freedom..
crement atlee has a long time affair with indira gandhi..when in 1942 after marriage indira and feroz was sent to jail....crement atlee bailed them out....bcoz she was his darling....even after marrige to feroz indira went to london for two month in shipyard with atlee in 1946......
u guys should read history of independence.....nerhu was a gay who has affair with lord mounbaten.....he use to suck mountbaten;s ass just to become prime minister od india....and so did jinnah to acheive porkistan.......
if sikhs had been suckes gora lund..then bhagat may had been the first prime minister of INDIA........but....they were sikhs not mullas hindus..........
man

Guangzhou, China

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Hindu logo ko to sirf peeth piche waar karna ata hai,muslim aur sikhs hewhai jo chaati par vaar krte hai,agar sikh na hote to pakistan aur china ne kab ka india ko gulam bna lete,bbc aur wikipedia ne bhi sikho ki tarif ki hai
Baba

Delhi, India

#8 Jan 21, 2012
It is all fake!! I can provide you more than 150 Hindus who were hanged. Stop this nonsense!

INA was created out of Prisoner of Wars who were caught by Japanese Army while fighting British Indian Army. I guess more the number of Sikhs, more the number of prisoner of wars.

Salim

Europe

#9 Jan 21, 2012
Baba wrote:
It is all fake!! I can provide you more than 150 Hindus who were hanged. Stop this nonsense!
INA was created out of Prisoner of Wars who were caught by Japanese Army while fighting British Indian Army. I guess more the number of Sikhs, more the number of prisoner of wars.
The hero of kargil is back with his oh so accurate sources and bs. Gandu hindu.
sikhs r traitors

Croydon, UK

#10 Jan 21, 2012
hold on real war of independence was fought in 18th century called the mutiny in which not a single sikh supported the freedom of India but joined the british armies and killed the freedom fighters.

Who you trying to fool ?

Sikhs then helped British fight their wars against germany and japan and sikhs that were captured and made POWS by japanese and germans agreed to turn against their British masters to save their lives and then formed INA. these were no warriors nor were they fighting for freedom of India just for money like mercenaries.
babbar

India

#12 Mar 31, 2012
ravi wrote:
sikh was helping british people, they served sikh girls to gora.
.. hello mr ravi ... u know how your name is ravi not mohd salim or khan jst bcoz of sikhs ... dear when afgans were kidnapping your moms and sisters and fucking them hard and chopping your luns .. that was the time when sikhs were saving them by giving their lives go read some history .. sikhs live with honor not like u fudu hindus who always lick asses of those britishers who ruled your country for 300 years ..... ohe gandu agar samaj nahi aaye to apne baap se puchna.
babbar

India

#13 Mar 31, 2012
The way these people post here without knowing hisorty.i would like to remind them that Hari singh Nalva had conqured all afganistan during his regime the same afganistan where todays america and many more counties are strugling to control..Hari Singh Nalva was a sikh, less than 2% in total indian population sikhs contribute 35%of indian army they all r sikhs, milkha singh who has brought india on map of international atheletics was a sikh , bhagat singh who was hanged at the age of 23 was a sikh . i can keep on writing for days or even for months but the velors of sikhs vill never end. At last Balwant Singh Rajoana and Jagtar Singh Hawara who accepted the Death Sentence given by court and urged that the do not want mercy and ready to die Smiling they are also sikhs and it is the way we r.DO NOT MESS WITH US ... "JULM N KADE KISE T KARIYA, NAKE HAR JULMI NAL SACHA SIKH LARIYA , JO HON V SADE NAAL PANGA LAVE, SHIYAD UNE SADA ITHASE NI PARIYA"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
Baba

New Delhi, India

#14 Mar 31, 2012
babbar wrote:
The way these people post here without knowing hisorty.i would like to remind them that Hari singh Nalva had conqured all afganistan during his regime the same afganistan where todays america and many more counties are strugling to control..Hari Singh Nalva was a sikh, less than 2% in total indian population sikhs contribute 35%of indian army they all r sikhs, milkha singh who has brought india on map of international atheletics was a sikh , bhagat singh who was hanged at the age of 23 was a sikh . i can keep on writing for days or even for months but the velors of sikhs vill never end. At last Balwant Singh Rajoana and Jagtar Singh Hawara who accepted the Death Sentence given by court and urged that the do not want mercy and ready to die Smiling they are also sikhs and it is the way we r.DO NOT MESS WITH US ... "JULM N KADE KISE T KARIYA, NAKE HAR JULMI NAL SACHA SIKH LARIYA , JO HON V SADE NAAL PANGA LAVE, SHIYAD UNE SADA ITHASE NI PARIYA"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
Abe Anpad Jahil Gawar Khalistani! Nalwa didn't win any parts of today's Afghanistan. He died at Jamrud which is still a part of Pakistan. Jamrud and Peshwar held by Sikhs just for a year or two if you go by this theory then Marathas ruled from KanyaKumari to Attock.. Kaise kaise Lodu aajate hain madarchod!
baba ka baap

Ludhiana, India

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Baba wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe Anpad Jahil Gawar Khalistani! Nalwa didn't win any parts of today's Afghanistan. He died at Jamrud which is still a part of Pakistan. Jamrud and Peshwar held by Sikhs just for a year or two if you go by this theory then Marathas ruled from KanyaKumari to Attock.. Kaise kaise Lodu aajate hain madarchod!
meri bahadur bete ja ke pok aur chienese occupied india ko azaad karwale.....

aur beta 150 hindu which were hanged were all pick pocketers...

ab chup kar nahi to sab ko bata doonga ki tu mera sote huye laaaaaaaand choosa karta tha..........
Baba

New Delhi, India

#16 Apr 1, 2012
You don't worry, diaper-head. I will free them up.

you worry about your family and yourself!
Undertaker Vs The Game

Guangzhou, China

#17 Apr 1, 2012
Ghanta Bhenchod Ye Saale SIKKHS Pehle Santa-Banta K Jokes To Bana Le Tab India Ko Azaad Kraaege
SiNgHIsKiNg

Ghaziabad, India

#18 Apr 19, 2012
Jab hindus ki maa beti ko utha kar le jaate the or 2-2 take mein gazhni ke baazaar mein bechte the tab kyo nahi bolte the ye hnidu .......ahsaan faramosh hai ye kuch hindu.......sab ko to nahi kahunga mein
indian

Patiala, India

#19 Apr 28, 2012
sikh, hindu, muslim to hum baad me hai, pehle to hum indian hai. aapas mein kyu lad rahe ho bhai. ye india humara sabhi ka hai. keep unity
King

Calgary, Canada

#23 May 19, 2012
Undertaker Vs The Game wrote:
Ghanta Bhenchod Ye Saale SIKKHS Pehle Santa-Banta K Jokes To Bana Le Tab India Ko Azaad Kraaege
Behn ke ludu woh santa (satwant) banta (beant singh) he the jinone tumri maaaa indira gand ko choda tha
King

Calgary, Canada

#24 May 19, 2012
indian wrote:
sikh, hindu, muslim to hum baad me hai, pehle to hum indian hai. aapas mein kyu lad rahe ho bhai. ye india humara sabhi ka hai. keep unity
youare rite bro
KING

Delhi, India

#26 Sep 7, 2012
King wrote:
<quoted text>youare rite bro
22yar najare laya te

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pathankot jalandhar se couple h kya 2 min Punjabi man 2
Mujhe chodo koi (Apr '15) 6 min Rohan 15,326
pyasi housewife (Jun '15) 6 min rekha tripathi 22,983
meri maa behan ko chodo (Feb '15) 10 min Ankit 5,008
Gujarat Gay (Jul '15) 11 min Raju 23
Ahmedabad hot gay pm here (Apr '15) 14 min skr 27,405
wife ki chudai karwane ke liye cont kare7879418359 (Apr '15) 15 min Javed 2,332
More from around the web