questions about shinto
Posted in the Shinto Forum
Since: Sep 13
#1 Sep 20, 2013
I need to interview a shinto for a school religion project. If anyone can help by answering, it would be greatly appreciated!
1. How were you introduced to shinto?
2. Why did you choose to follow this religion?
3. What do you think is the most important belief taught by Shinto? Why?
4. What belief do you disagree with the most, if any? Why or why not?
5. How has Shinto impacted your life?
6. Does it matter how or when you pray? Why or why not?
7. How often do you go visit a shrine?
8. What is/are your favorite holiday(s)/festival(s) of Shinto? Why?
9. Do you think you will continue practicing Shinto in the next 5 years? Why or why not?
10. Do you believe this is the right religion to follow? Why or why not?
Add your comments below
|Dom Justo Takayama- The Catholic samurai (Mar '17)||Mar '17||Hippie1989||1|
|The Christian Samurai-Dom Justo Takayama (Mar '17)||Mar '17||Hippie1989||1|
|Japana s Pink Penis Parade, aka the Kanamara Ma... (Apr '10)||Jan '17||Phart the Diplomat||9|
|Japanese throng shrines to pray for profitable ... (Jan '17)||Jan '17||Ainu||6|
|2017 rings in across Japan as shrine, temple th... (Jan '17)||Jan '17||Ainu||1|
|Japan cabinet minister, MPs visit Yasukuni shri... (Oct '16)||Nov '16||Ainu||8|
|questions about shinto (Jan '07)||Feb '16||redpaws||7|
Find what you want!
Search Shinto Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC