What is the curse of the Law ?
DANNO

London, UK

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Shadrach

Mr Birdie is saying SATAN has decieved you to DUMP the Holy 4th commandment.
Can you give Mr Birdie just 3 Bible quotes that the holy 4th commandment does not apply to you or to Christians plz?[you are free to quote more than 3 if the Holy Spirit moves you]

Thanx

Dan
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#22 Nov 16, 2012
After reading the first several posts, in regards to the curse of the law;

Why would you go under the Law?

Who told you to go under the Law?

The Ten C's is not for a Christian.......

and you can see why.
NewCovIsOldCovMi nusMosaic

Newton Center, MA

#23 Nov 16, 2012
Acts 17:2 "As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,"
(silly Paul! He obviously was so blinded by Jesus' appearance to him that he forget how Jesus said "Oh by the way, when I died on the cross so did that 4th commandment and from now on no one should feel the need to go to church on the seventh day" pppffffffffffttt!)

Acts 13:14 From Perga they went on to Pisidian Antioch. On the Sabbath they entered the synagogue and sat down
(another instance of Jesus and/or Paul not informing them of the change, that the 4th was done away with at the cross
pppfffffffffffffffft!)

Mark 7:9 speaks to Shad and other such apostates:
"And he said to them: "You have a fine way of setting aside the COMMANDS of God in order to observe YOUR OWN TRADITIONS!

It would be very inconsistent for God to say that only 1 of His commandments were optional, but the other 9 are still binding.
Jesus clearly said in Matthew 5:19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Don't ever let anyone tell you that any of the 10 Commandments are not important!
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#24 Nov 16, 2012
NewCovIsOldCovMinusMosaic wrote:
Acts 17:2 "As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,"
(silly Paul! He obviously was so blinded by Jesus' appearance to him that he forget how Jesus said "Oh by the way, when I died on the cross so did that 4th commandment and from now on no one should feel the need to go to church on the seventh day" pppffffffffffttt!)
Acts 13:14 From Perga they went on to Pisidian Antioch. On the Sabbath they entered the synagogue and sat down
(another instance of Jesus and/or Paul not informing them of the change, that the 4th was done away with at the cross
pppfffffffffffffffft!)
"And he said to them: "You have a fine way of setting aside the COMMANDS of God in order to observe YOUR OWN TRADITIONS!
It would be very inconsistent for God to say that only 1 of His commandments were optional, but the other 9 are still binding.
Jesus clearly said in Matthew 5:19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Don't ever let anyone tell you that any of the 10 Commandments are not important!
AMEN, SHADRACH calls God a liar by all his posts.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#25 Nov 17, 2012
NewCovIsOldCovMinusMosaic wrote:
pppfffffffffffffffft!)
Aren't you the person who just fed us a lie...didn't you teach that the Ten Commandments were not written in the

Book of the Law

aren't you this person?

Did you repent for lying?

Now, what are the odds that this post of yours is a lie....very great.

----------

We teach all the commandments of this Sermon.

You and your confederates do not acknowledge all the commandments

of the Sermon on the Mount, for you are victims and product of the programming of a cult.

You do not acknowledge the commands of Jesus Jn 15;14 as commandments

You only acknowledge the law of Moses, the Ten C's as commandments

Moreover, Jesus does not command a sabbath to be kept on the Sermon on the Mount, for He states;

As I say to you..........we follow and teach.

You and your confederates teach people to go under the Book of the Law Gal 3:10-13....an evil...leading people to be cursed

just lovely.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#26 Nov 17, 2012
Now, what does scripture say?
What does the Bible say?

What is the curse of the Book of the Law Gal 3:10-13 that you people are promoting, by teaching Christians to go under the Book of the Law in complete defiance of the Lord?
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#27 Nov 19, 2012
You all....

after becoming more aware of God's Word..

if someone tells you to go under the Ten C's,
the Old Israeli Covenant of Death Deut 4:13 Rom 8:2 2 Cor 3:6-11

you hopefully will rebuke that false teaching and state to that person

it is CURSED for a Christ follower to go under the Ten C's Gal 3;10-13

No I will not, I will go under and stay the Law of Christ which is for the Christian 1 Cor 9:19-21
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
You all....
after becoming more aware of God's Word..
if someone tells you to go under the Ten C's,
the Old Israeli Covenant of Death Deut 4:13 Rom 8:2 2 Cor 3:6-11
you hopefully will rebuke that false teaching and state to that person
it is CURSED for a Christ follower to go under the Ten C's Gal 3;10-13
No I will not, I will go under and stay the Law of Christ which is for the Christian 1 Cor 9:19-21
SHADRACH calls God aliar in his post.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#29 Nov 19, 2012
What does the Bible say?

What is the curse of the Book of the Law Gal 3:10-13 that you people are promoting, by teaching Christians to go under the Book of the Law in complete defiance of the Lord?

Anyone
DANNO

London, UK

#30 Nov 19, 2012
What is the curse of the Law ? GAL 3: 10-11

ONLY SATAN can answer that question for you!

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#31 Nov 19, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
What does the Bible say?
Anyone
ONLY SATAN can answer that question for you!

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#32 Nov 19, 2012
Shad

Are you saying the 10 Commandments were nailed to the CROSS? yes or no

Grammy said YES!

Dan
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#33 Nov 20, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the person who just fed us a lie...didn't you teach that the Ten Commandments were not written in the
Book of the Law
aren't you this person?
Did you repent for lying?
Now, what are the odds that this post of yours is a lie....very great.
----------
We teach all the commandments of this Sermon.
You and your confederates do not acknowledge all the commandments
of the Sermon on the Mount, for you are victims and product of the programming of a cult.
You do not acknowledge the commands of Jesus Jn 15;14 as commandments
You only acknowledge the law of Moses, the Ten C's as commandments
Moreover, Jesus does not command a sabbath to be kept on the Sermon on the Mount, for He states;
As I say to you..........we follow and teach.
You and your confederates teach people to go under the Book of the Law Gal 3:10-13....an evil...leading people to be cursed
just lovely.
One of you could at least answer, one question here:

You do not acknowledge the commands of Jesus Jn 15;14 as commandments.......Why?

Who taught you, programmed you, that the things Jesus commanded are not commandments?

Please , someone be nice enough to explain this?

For God clearly states:

2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. Deut 4

This verse states; The things God commands are commandments,

and Jesus stated:

14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. Jn 15
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#34 Nov 20, 2012
Paul taught that one would be cursed for keeping the ten commandments because by keeping them it shows that you have rejected God's free gift of grace to everyone who has become righteous by faith alone.

Of course this is NOT what Jesus ever said or taught, so now we all have a choice to follow Paul or Jesus. Me? I have chosen to follow only the words of Jesus and for doing so, people like granny and crazy baptist and others here now would love to see me dead! Right? As they will be with the ones who dance and party at the death of the Two Witnesses who lie in the streets after being killed by Satan. How sad!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#35 Nov 21, 2012
How come you people do not teach this doctrine?

Why?

Free from Indwelling Sin

as Jesus and His beloved Apostle Paul state;

Jesus stated;

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God Jn 3

and Paul stated what he was taught by Jesus;

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Rom 8
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#36 Nov 21, 2012
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means!

16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
Rom 6

We are set free from the Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:2

What Law has the death sentence?

The Law of Moses, the Ten C's

or

The Law of Christ
2all

Lewiston, ID

#37 Nov 21, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means!
16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?
17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
Rom 6
We are set free from the Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:2
What Law has the death sentence?
The Law of Moses, the Ten C's
or
The Law of Christ
so was it the Ten Commandments or the law of Moses that said to stone a person if they sinned? Cuz my bible doesn't teach that we should stone someone. Now how can someone claim to teach from the bible and just cover their eyes when it comes to the Ten Commandments ? Heavens blessing to you
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#38 Nov 21, 2012
2all wrote:
<quoted text>so was it the Ten Commandments or the law of Moses that said to stone a person if they sinned? Cuz my bible doesn't teach that we should stone someone. Now how can someone claim to teach from the bible and just cover their eyes when it comes to the Ten Commandments ? Heavens blessing to you
Yes , you are very correct, the Ten C's is the Ministry of Death engraved on stones

here lets try one more time..

God presents two laws before us here, which one is Christ's Law
which one is Moses law

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 2 Cor 3
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#39 Nov 21, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , you are very correct, the Ten C's is the Ministry of Death engraved on stones
which one is Moses law
7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 2 Cor 3
Lets try one more time YOU call God a LIAR by contradicting Scripture.
2all

Lewiston, ID

#40 Nov 21, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
which one is Moses law
no the Ten Commandments are Not the laws of Moses they are Gods law to show us how much of a sinner you and I really are as a starting point, no the law will not save us as that is not what the law does or intended to save us. They only show us what we are in need of Gods mercys. The law will Not save never was intended to and that is where the Jews went wrong. Like I said you can twist it but many will balk and rightfully so , cuz Gods law is good as is God , or just keep turning from his law and find your self left wanting. The choice is yours as always with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2300 Day Prophecy (Jun '15) 1 min Earburner 652
Sabbath Keeping rules and regulations 23 min 10commandments 10
+++ WHY ARE SABBATH HATERS ON a SDA FORUM +++ (Dec '13) 37 min 10commandments 720
Is a one world religion coming in the future? 3 hr 10commandments 123
Absent From the Body (2) 10 hr 10commandments 170
Steve Marshall (May '07) 12 hr Daryl 119
WHY do SDA LOOSE so many MEMBERS! SHOCKING! 13 hr Lay Worker 92
More from around the web