What is the curse of the Law ?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Answer;

As opposed to the blessing which is grace, the law is a curse upon all mankind, none of whom can possibly fulfill its requirements. While the law itself is perfect and holy, those who try to justify themselves before its holy Author bring not His blessing, but His curse upon themselves.

The Bible itself tells us what the curse of the law is:“All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written:‘Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.’” Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because,‘the righteous will live by faith.’

The law is not based on faith; on the contrary,‘The man who does these things will live by them.’ Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree" (Galatians 3:10-13).

What we must understand from this passage is that the curse is not the law. The curse is the penalty levied for not keeping the law. The Book of the Law refers to the covenant laws that God made with His people during the time of Moses. The law can point out where we fail and fall short of God’s will, but it cannot pronounce us righteous; that was not its purpose.

In the above passage the apostle Paul is telling us that everyone who does not keep the law perfectly, is cursed by it (Deuteronomy 27:26; Galatians 3:10). The reason is because no one can obey the law perfectly. In fact, there were over 600 laws the Jews had to keep to be right in the eyes of God. The breaking of even one commandment put a person under condemnation. Trying to achieve salvation through obedience to the law is futile. For example, we all regularly break the first and greatest commandment by failing to love God first with all our hearts, minds and strength (Matthew 22:37-38). As a result, everyone has broken the commandments, and everyone is cursed.

The law demands perfection—an impossibility because we’re all sinful (Romans 3:10, 23). As a result, all who try to live by the Old Law were under a divine curse. But the good news is that Jesus Christ “redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us ...”(Galatians 3:13). Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice on the cross when He bore the total brunt of God’s curse. Paul explains how in his letter to the Romans:“God presented [Jesus] as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in His blood. He did this to demonstrate His justice, because in His forbearance He had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—He did it to demonstrate His justice at the present time, so as to be just and the One who justifies those who have faith in Jesus”(Romans 3:25-26). The curse of the law fell on Christ on our behalf so that the righteousness of God could fall on us, though we did not deserve it (2 Corinthians 5:21).

by Jason Meyer
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
But God gives us a New Covenant...listen

The new covenant is spoken about first in the book of Jeremiah. The old covenant that God had established with His people required obedience to the Old Testament Mosaic law.

Because the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23), the law required that people perform rituals and sacrifices in order to please God and remain in His grace. The prophet Jeremiah predicted that there would be a time when God would make a new covenant with the nation of Israel.

"'The day will come,' says the Lord,'when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.... But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day,' says the Lord.'I will put my law in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people'" (Jeremiah 31:31, 33). Jesus Christ came to fulfill the law of Moses (Matthew 5:17) and create a new covenant between God and His people. The old covenant was written in stone, but the new covenant is written on our hearts, made possible only by faith in Christ, who shed His own blood to atone for the sins of the world. Luke 22:20 says, "After supper,[Jesus] took another cup of wine and said,'This wine is the token of God's new covenant to save you – an agreement sealed with the blood I will pour out for you.'"

Now that we are under the new covenant, we are not under the penalty of the law.

We are now given the opportunity to receive salvation as a free gift (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Through the life-giving Holy Spirit who lives in all believers (Romans 8:9-11), we can now share in the inheritance of Christ and enjoy a permanent, unbroken relationship with God. Hebrews 9:15 declares,“For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.”

by Paul Enns
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#3 Nov 16, 2012
SHADRACH calling God a liar in these posts above.

Shadrach is here to promote the False teachings of satan.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Free from Indwelling Sin

as Jesus and His beloved Apostle Paul state;

Jesus stated;

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God Jn 3

and Paul stated what he was taught by Jesus;

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Rom 8
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2012
and here Jesus taught Paul to say;

the difference between the Ten Commandments,called the Law of Sin and Death, the Old Death Covenant and the New Law of Grace, which consists of Gods Law without the penalty of death...

7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,

8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?( this covenant is better0

9 For if the ministry of condemnation (the Ten C's)had glory, the ministry of righteousness (the Law of Christ)exceeds much more in glory.

10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels. 11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.

12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— 13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.(The Ten C's passed away for those in Christ)

14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.

(The Ten C's covenant, the Law of Sin and Death is Old and passes away for those in Christ)

Christ is the end of that Law Rom 10:4
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Do you people believe in the what Jesus stated and what He told His Apostle to teach you:

Do you believe this truth?

There is NO MORE condemnation for those in Christ who have been set free from the Ministry of Death
with its curse per the scriptures in the above posts. Rom 8:1,2

Do you believe and follow Gods Word?

Ask yourself,are you really following the scriptures above, do you teach those scriptures or what some organization taught you to teach

which is it?

----------

We are sorry for the unstable birdmans, danno's and other weirdo's who come to mar and destroy these scriptures of truth in which were have not be given to you, in which you were not shown or taught,

the ex Israeli Sabbath Keepers are here to show you
with these scriptures, that you have been lied to,

taught and programmed untruths......

We do not ask you to follow a religion, we ask you to simply read your bible, for you have been lied to and programmed
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Do you people believe in the what Jesus stated and what He told His Apostle to teach you:
Do you believe this truth?
There is NO MORE condemnation for those in Christ who have been set free from the Ministry of Death
with its curse per the scriptures in the above posts. Rom 8:1,2
Do you believe and follow Gods Word?
Ask yourself,are you really following the scriptures above, do you teach those scriptures or what some organization taught you to teach
which is it?
----------
We are sorry for the unstable birdmans, danno's and other weirdo's who come to mar and destroy these scriptures of truth in which were have not be given to you, in which you were not shown or taught,
the ex Israeli Sabbath Keepers are here to show you
with these scriptures, that you have been lied to,
taught and programmed untruths......
We do not ask you to follow a religion, we ask you to simply read your bible, for you have been lied to and programmed
The only UNSTABLE as you call it , is you and your lies about God!!!!!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2012
If you are in Christ, you are to abide by His Law of Grace

you are not to abide by the Israeli Covenant Deut 4;13 a Covenant of Sin and Death 2 Cor 3:6-14

many weido's, will come now, and create lies,

they will state, we are teaching Not to follow Gods Law

as you can see, the truth is, we are teaching the Christian is to abide by Gods Law

that which is written in your Covenant

The Law of Christ

----------

It is your duty to read the New Testament, the New Covenant and hear what the Lord commands you ....

or will you put your trust in the weidro's, organizations, what others say...

which is better? Which is the right thing to do?
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
If you are in Christ, you are to abide by His Law of Grace
you are not to abide by the Israeli Covenant Deut 4;13 a Covenant of Sin and Death 2 Cor 3:6-14
many weido's, will come now, and create lies,
they will state, we are teaching Not to follow Gods Law
as you can see, the truth is, we are teaching the Christian is to abide by Gods Law
that which is written in your Covenant
The Law of Christ
----------
It is your duty to read the New Testament, the New Covenant and hear what the Lord commands you ....
or will you put your trust in the weidro's, organizations, what others say...
which is better? Which is the right thing to do?
SHADRACH calling God a LIAR as always.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Now after reading and studying the scriptures and truth in the above posts;

And some asks you what the curse of the law is;

what will you say?

----------

If someone asks you what Covenant is a Christian to abide by, what will you say?

the Old Covenant of the Curse, the Old Covenant of Sin and Death engraved on stone

I hope Not...

you would be teaching evil
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Now after reading and studying the scriptures and truth in the above posts;
And some asks you what the curse of the law is;
what will you say?
----------
If someone asks you what Covenant is a Christian to abide by, what will you say?
the Old Covenant of the Curse, the Old Covenant of Sin and Death engraved on stone
I hope Not...
you would be teaching evil
SHADRACH hates GOD and His LAW
UnRepentSINCause s2ndDeath

Bellows Falls, VT

#12 Nov 16, 2012
"the Old Covenant of Sin and Death engraved on stone"
-let's see, the 603 Mosaic laws were written by Moses in books, while GOD engraved His 10 Laws on Stone for Moses to give to us all
which ones ya suppose were meant to be loooong lasting?
DANNO

London, UK

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Answer;
As opposed to the blessing which is grace, the law is a curse upon all mankind, none of whom can possibly fulfill its requirements. While the law itself is perfect and holy, those who try to justify themselves before its holy Author bring not His blessing, but His curse upon themselves.
The Bible itself tells us what the curse of the law is:“All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written:‘Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.’” Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because,‘the righteous will live by faith.’
The law is not based on faith; on the contrary,‘The man who does these things will live by them.’ Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree" (Galatians 3:10-13).
What we must understand from this passage is that the curse is not the law. The curse is the penalty levied for not keeping the law. The Book of the Law refers to the covenant laws that God made with His people during the time of Moses. The law can point out where we fail and fall short of God’s will, but it cannot pronounce us righteous; that was not its purpose.
In the above passage the apostle Paul is telling us that everyone who does not keep the law perfectly, is cursed by it (Deuteronomy 27:26; Galatians 3:10). The reason is because no one can obey the law perfectly. In fact, there were over 600 laws the Jews had to keep to be right in the eyes of God. The breaking of even one commandment put a person under condemnation. Trying to achieve salvation through obedience to the law is futile. For example, we all regularly break the first and greatest commandment by failing to love God first with all our hearts, minds and strength (Matthew 22:37-38). As a result, everyone has broken the commandments, and everyone is cursed.
The law demands perfection—an impossibility because we’re all sinful (Romans 3:10, 23). As a result, all who try to live by the Old Law were under a divine curse. But the good news is that Jesus Christ “redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us ...”(Galatians 3:13). Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice on the cross when He bore the total brunt of God’s curse. Paul explains how in his letter to the Romans:“God presented [Jesus] as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in His blood. He did this to demonstrate His justice, because in His forbearance He had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—He did it to demonstrate His justice at the present time, so as to be just and the One who justifies those who have faith in Jesus”(Romans 3:25-26). The curse of the law fell on Christ on our behalf so that the righteousness of God could fall on us, though we did not deserve it (2 Corinthians 5:21).
by Jason Meyer
Shapoc.

Does BREACKING the LAW bring you a BLESSING? yes or no

Deut 11: 26-28 & Prov 28: 9 & Prov 29: 18 & JOHN 9: 31 & ROM 2: 13 may help you to answer my question..

Waiting..

dan
DANNO

London, UK

#14 Nov 16, 2012
birdman wrote:
SHADRACH calling God a liar in these posts above.
Shadrach is here to promote the False teachings of satan.
Birdie.

AGAIN you have failed to REBUKE Mr Shadpoc because you did NOT put up ANY BIBLE QUOTES!!
I agree with you the Mr Shapoc is a servant of SATAN!

But the readers need proof from you by quoting Bible TEXTS!! AGREE?

Dan
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Do you people believe in the what Jesus stated and what He told His Apostle to teach you:
Do you believe this truth?
There is NO MORE condemnation for those in Christ who have been set free from the Ministry of Death
with its curse per the scriptures in the above posts. Rom 8:1,2
Do you believe and follow Gods Word?
Ask yourself,are you really following the scriptures above, do you teach those scriptures or what some organization taught you to teach
which is it?
----------
We are sorry for the unstable birdmans, danno's and other weirdo's who come to mar and destroy these scriptures of truth in which were have not be given to you, in which you were not shown or taught,
the ex Israeli Sabbath Keepers are here to show you
with these scriptures, that you have been lied to,
taught and programmed untruths......
We do not ask you to follow a religion, we ask you to simply read your bible, for you have been lied to and programmed
The reality of scripture....

5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk.(humm, who is God speaking of in this discussion)

7 They( the birds,the danno's, the jimo's) want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.

(IF ONE USES IT PROPERLY, BUT NONE CAN)

9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,

10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

read verse 9 one more time, what does God say;

the law, the Ministry of Death engraved on stones, is NOT made for the righteous

note; I have told you how to determine the greek meaning of this word "law",

when God uses it , in declaring....the law is NOT for the righteous.

Go to your greek online lexicon and look up the word "law"

the def is; The Mosaic Law, the Ten Commandments
----------

This scripture verse 9 does not state.

The Law of Christ is not for the righteous

and there is only two laws, or two covenants for the family of God

Thus, by process of elimination, it is a no brainier, the Ten Commandments, the Old Law, is not for a Christian

Yes , people will come and lie like the dickens, and do all they can to negate this truth. But you with a heart to really know the truth, will apply it to your relationship with Christ and make it apart of your theology

----------

Now again, the weirdo's will come and make something up or continue to act like a children.........and blatantly bear false witness of us,....we are sorry

just let them do there kiddy thing...

any of you who need more clarity, we are here for you

God be with you
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Nov 16, 2012
UnRepentSINCauses2ndDeath wrote:
"the Old Covenant of Sin and Death engraved on stone"
-let's see, the 603 Mosaic laws were written by Moses in books, while GOD engraved His 10 Laws on Stone for Moses to give to us all
which ones ya suppose were meant to be loooong lasting?
the Ten reveal to all who are confronted by them, that you are in a sinful state, this revelation then hopefully has you accept Christ

THE PURPOSE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. 22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. Gal 3

----------

if you need anymore help, let me know

God Bless
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Here is the Law of Sin and Death, the Ten Commandments in action

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law.

For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said,“You shall not covet.”

8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.

9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.( DEATH)

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.

12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.

Why....because it reveals your sinful state,

and NO ONE can control their sinful state good enough to satisfy the Ten Commandments without
breaking one, in which one dies...

Thus God gave the Ten Commandments the name;

The Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:2
The Ministry of Death 2 Cor 3:6,7

God sent His Son on your behalf to pay this laws debt

and place you in His New Covenant

The Law of Grace or the Law of Christ

under this covenant, there is no more condemnation, you are to keep His commandments out of Love for Him

Now, which covenant, which law are you teaching Gods people to be under

The Law of Death

or

The Law of Life
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Here is the Law of Sin and Death, the Ten Commandments in action
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law.
For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said,“You shall not covet.”
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.( DEATH)
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.
Why....because it reveals your sinful state,
and NO ONE can control their sinful state good enough to satisfy the Ten Commandments without
breaking one, in which one dies...
Thus God gave the Ten Commandments the name;
The Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:2
The Ministry of Death 2 Cor 3:6,7
God sent His Son on your behalf to pay this laws debt
and place you in His New Covenant
The Law of Grace or the Law of Christ
under this covenant, there is no more condemnation, you are to keep His commandments out of Love for Him
Now, which covenant, which law are you teaching Gods people to be under
The Law of Death
or
The Law of Life
SHADRACH calling God a liar again by twisting and denying other Scripture
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Sorry about the weirdo who butted in...just let him be..

Lets read on about what the Ten Commandments do,

13 Did that which is good then prove fatal [bringing death] to me? Certainly not! It was sin, working death in me by using this good thing [as a weapon], in order that through the commandment sin might be shown up clearly to be sin, that the extreme malignity and immeasurable sinfulness of sin might plainly appear.

14 We know that the Law is spiritual; but I am a creature of the flesh [carnal, unspiritual], having been sold into slavery under [the control of] sin.

15 For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled, bewildered]. I do not practice or accomplish what I wish, but I do the very thing that I loathe which my moral instinct condemns].

16 Now if I do [habitually] what is contrary to my desire,[that means that] I acknowledge and agree that the Law is good (morally excellent) and that I take sides with it.

17 However, it is no longer I who do the deed, but the sin [principle] which is at home in me and has possession of me.

18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it.[I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out.]

19 For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am [ever] doing.

20 Now if I do what I do not desire to do, it is no longer I doing it [it is not myself that acts], but the sin [principle] which dwells within me [fixed and operating in my soul].

21 So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands.

22 For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self [with my new nature].

23 But I discern in my bodily members [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh] a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh].

24 O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death?

25 O thank God![He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. Rom 7

Now, did the Ten Commandments show you sin, the sin in you, and they declared a death sentence for you unless....

you run to Christ for life, for help.

24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. Jn 5

any questions
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Shadrach wrote:
Sorry about the weirdo who butted in...just let him be..
Lets read on about what the Ten Commandments do,
13 Did that which is good then prove fatal [bringing death] to me? Certainly not! It was sin, working death in me by using this good thing [as a weapon], in order that through the commandment sin might be shown up clearly to be sin, that the extreme malignity and immeasurable sinfulness of sin might plainly appear.
14 We know that the Law is spiritual; but I am a creature of the flesh [carnal, unspiritual], having been sold into slavery under [the control of] sin.
15 For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled, bewildered]. I do not practice or accomplish what I wish, but I do the very thing that I loathe which my moral instinct condemns].
16 Now if I do [habitually] what is contrary to my desire,[that means that] I acknowledge and agree that the Law is good (morally excellent) and that I take sides with it.
17 However, it is no longer I who do the deed, but the sin [principle] which is at home in me and has possession of me.
18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it.[I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out.]
19 For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am [ever] doing.
20 Now if I do what I do not desire to do, it is no longer I doing it [it is not myself that acts], but the sin [principle] which dwells within me [fixed and operating in my soul].
21 So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands.
22 For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self [with my new nature].
23 But I discern in my bodily members [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh] a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh].
24 O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death?
25 O thank God![He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. Rom 7
Now, did the Ten Commandments show you sin, the sin in you, and they declared a death sentence for you unless....
you run to Christ for life, for help.
24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. Jn 5
any questions
SHADRACH still calling God a liar and STILL trying to get around just one commandment.

This shows how hard the Devil is working thru people to get his FALSE MESSAGE thru.

Scripture says Devil has but a SHORT TIME and that also goes for his helpers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 45 min Earburner 1,326
Jesus DIED April 25, AD 31 says US NAVY (Apr '11) 5 hr Kevin 73
Jesus stated Ten C's was their JEWISH LAW (Aug '13) 5 hr Jesus was-IS God ... 1,003
Does a baby go to heaven when they died? (Feb '14) 5 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 27
Is Jesus Sabbath 6 hr ChristSedKEEP ALL... 264
The Israeli Sabbath is a Covenant and a Festival (Oct '13) 12 hr Lay Worker 1,186
OC not TC 12 hr Lay Worker 82
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Aug 4 Canuck Schmuck 463
More from around the web