a man calls on his doctor to examine ...

a man calls on his doctor to examine his neck

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Health Reform

A man called on his doctor to examine his neck. The doctor looked at it and saw an ugly looking sore. He asked him how long it had been there, and he said, "I have had this sore three years, and it seems to be getting a little worse." Another doctor had clipped off a little piece of it before he examined it under the microscope, and he had said it was a cancer. "But," the doctor said, "if it had been a cancer, it certainly would have eaten your head off before this time."

About a month after this, the doctor met with the other doctor and asked him, "Did you tell my patient that that sore on his neck was a cancer?" He said, "Yes; I saw it, and it looked just like a cancer to me, and I thought it was; I told him it was a
cancer."

He said to him, "I can hardly believe it is a cancer, for if
he had had a cancer of that sort for three years, it would have taken his head off, and he would have been dead before this time."

The doctors were in the operating room, waiting for a case to operate upon. Just at that moment the pathologist who had examined that little piece of the sore under the microscope, came in, and the doctors said to him, "What is your report of it?" He said,
"It is a cancer. I examined it carefully, and applied the test, and
it had every appearance of being a cancer." "Then," the doctors said, "If it is a cancer, we had better attend to it right away."

So they called the patient up over the phone, and told him to come right up where they were, quick. They told him that they had to perform a radical operation at once, or he would lose his life. So he came up. They said to him,'We thought we would like to
examine that cancer.''Why,' he said.'I have no sore; that cancer, or sore, is all well." One of the doctors said, "It can not be well if it is a cancer. We must operate on it at once." But he said, "It is entirely well, there is no sore or cancer there at all." Well, the doctors did look at it, and to their utter amazement, there was not the slightest trace of a cancer there.
There was only a very slight fresh scar, but no trace of a cancer or anything of the kind!

"Well," they said, "this is certainly astonishing. The cancer is getting well without an operation or anything being done for it except to clip off a little piece of it, and that always makes the case worse, it usually spreads faster. What have you been doing?" "Well," he said, "when this cancer made its first appearance, about three years ago, I concluded that it was time for me to straighten
up on health reform, and so I adopted a strict dietary. I have not eaten a particle of meat since; I have not taken anything but the purest of foods, and I have lived in harmony with the laws of
health as far as I knew. I found that I was improving wonderfully, and that this thing did not grow. It remained there after I had adopted health reform, but it did not increase in size and now, since you looked at it the other day, it has simply healed up entirely."

tbc
The Wise Man

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2013
1 Timothy, Chapter 2, 011: Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1 Timothy, Chapter 2, 012: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#3 Jan 11, 2013
God made man's days to be @ 70yrs.

That hasn't changed since He set it at that.

No health care improvements.

No miracle medicines.

most die @ 70 just like God said they would.

Psalm 90:10 The length of our days is seventy years--or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

CB
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Crazy Baptist wrote:
God made man's days to be @ 70yrs.
That hasn't changed since He set it at that.
No health care improvements.
No miracle medicines.
most die @ 70 just like God said they would.
Psalm 90:10 The length of our days is seventy years--or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.
CB
When God said "Let Us make man in our image after Our likeness" -[GENESIS 1] the intention was not a lifespan for 70 yrs at all.

Try again - try and focus on the Agelong Gospel !
Crazy Baptist

Hopkins, SC

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
When God said "Let Us make man in our image after Our likeness" -[GENESIS 1] the intention was not a lifespan for 70 yrs at all.
Try again - try and focus on the Agelong Gospel !
Provide only dialogue and HE replies "No Bible".

Offer only Bible and HE negates the plainly written truth.

there is no "come let us reason together" or "rightly dividing the word of God" with you.

Contentious to no end.

FACT: God set our days @ 70 yrs. That has not changed since He did. Ellen's health message is just that, Ellen's.

CB
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide only dialogue and HE replies "No Bible".
Offer only Bible and HE negates the plainly written truth.
there is no "come let us reason together" or "rightly dividing the word of God" with you.
Contentious to no end.
FACT: God set our days @ 70 yrs. That has not changed since He did. Ellen's health message is just that, Ellen's.
CB
Nope -

Daniel and the three worthies vouchedsafe the health message would not defile themselves with the kings meat or vino - DANIEL 1

CONCLUSION: the Crzy B sounds very tired

JOHN writing to the well beloved GAIUS

The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

CONCLUSION: The Crzy B needs to take that sabbatical - no pun intended - the Sabbath rest restores good health as well.

.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
When God said "Let Us make man in our image after Our likeness" -[GENESIS 1] the intention was not a lifespan for 70 yrs at all.
Try again - try and focus on the Agelong Gospel !
What is the "Agelong Gospel"? Please....

God's intention is for humans to become born again of God (Holy Spirit) so that they will live forever. But God will never force anyone as what allegedly happened to Paul.

Long life here on this earth and not becoming righteous is useless. It's not about what we put into our mouths, but what comes out that counts in the long run.

The 'health message' is a red herring--meant ONLY to lead one astray believing that their health is more important than their soul.

I can say this as I am a 'Mannatecher' who teaches health to many.

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2013
skyblue888 wrote:
Health Reform

A man called on his doctor to examine his neck. The doctor looked at it and saw an ugly looking sore. He asked him how long it had been there, and he said, "I have had this sore three years, and it seems to be getting a little worse." Another doctor had clipped off a little piece of it before he examined it under the microscope, and he had said it was a cancer. "But," the doctor said, "if it had been a cancer, it certainly would have eaten your head off before this time."

About a month after this, the doctor met with the other doctor and asked him, "Did you tell my patient that that sore on his neck was a cancer?" He said, "Yes; I saw it, and it looked just like a cancer to me, and I thought it was; I told him it was a
cancer."

He said to him, "I can hardly believe it is a cancer, for if
he had had a cancer of that sort for three years, it would have taken his head off, and he would have been dead before this time."

The doctors were in the operating room, waiting for a case to operate upon. Just at that moment the pathologist who had examined that little piece of the sore under the microscope, came in, and the doctors said to him, "What is your report of it?" He said,
"It is a cancer. I examined it carefully, and applied the test, and
it had every appearance of being a cancer." "Then," the doctors said, "If it is a cancer, we had better attend to it right away."

So they called the patient up over the phone, and told him to come right up where they were, quick. They told him that they had to perform a radical operation at once, or he would lose his life. So he came up. They said to him,'We thought we would like to
examine that cancer.''Why,' he said.'I have no sore; that cancer, or sore, is all well." One of the doctors said, "It can not be well if it is a cancer. We must operate on it at once." But he said, "It is entirely well, there is no sore or cancer there at all." Well, the doctors did look at it, and to their utter amazement, there was not the slightest trace of a cancer there.
There was only a very slight fresh scar, but no trace of a cancer or anything of the kind!

"Well," they said, "this is certainly astonishing. The cancer is getting well without an operation or anything being done for it except to clip off a little piece of it, and that always makes the case worse, it usually spreads faster. What have you been doing?" "Well," he said, "when this cancer made its first appearance, about three years ago, I concluded that it was time for me to straighten
up on health reform, and so I adopted a strict dietary. I have not eaten a particle of meat since; I have not taken anything but the purest of foods, and I have lived in harmony with the laws of
health as far as I knew. I found that I was improving wonderfully, and that this thing did not grow. It remained there after I had adopted health reform, but it did not increase in size and now, since you looked at it the other day, it has simply healed up entirely."

tbc
Praise The Lord for this testimony. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and a sting of other things and went to a rheumatoid doctor who said I don't have it after 10 years of a vegan diet, to which I thank Jesus for the health message and my previous illnesses which was a wake up call.

3abn

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Amen Signs of the Times!:)

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Continuing from the introductory post:

A specimen of this cancer was sent to New York, and had one of the greatest pathologists examine it. "Why," said he, "it is one of the most deadly
kinds of cancer." When he heard the story of that cancer, he was amazed beyond measure! Now I am telling you this for the glory of God, so that you can see that there is a power to heal. It was
God that healed that man. The doctors had nothing to do with it. It was through the power of obedience, living up to the light that he had
received, and God honoured his obedience by healing him of his awful disease. We can expect that God will do everything He can for a man when he is sick especially if he obeys the laws of health.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not His benefits; who forgives all your iniquities and who heals all your diseases." Psalm 103:2,3.

If God is a God of infinite love, then He will do for every man that is sick, all He can possibly do for him. Let me put this proposition to you. If God is so loving, so gentle and kind, and so humble that He will serve in a man’s sins, that He will
go with a man when he goes down into the very depths of sin,(Isaiah 43:24)if God will do that, do you not think that when God sees a man sick and
suffering, He will do what He can for every sick man on the face of the earth. God is doing everything He can for him all the time. We appeal to God sometimes as if we thought God had forgotten us. We gather together the elders, and get a lot of people together to pray, to ask God not to forget us, when He is with us and directs all the functions within us. Acts 17:28; Ecclesiastes 11:5.

"The physical organism of man is under the supervision of God." Selected Messages, Vol.1,294.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2013
We do not get sick until after we are ill. A man does not come down with typhoid fever when he is well; he does not have paralysis when he is well; he is not stricken with a stroke when he is in good health; he does not get down with any kind of disease when he is well. When he is well, he is above all these forms of disease.

God made man superior, and gave him dominion over all these various diseases. When a man has violated all the laws of his being, he loses this dominion. Suppose he swallows some typhoid fever germs. If he had a healthy stomach, he could digest typhoid fever germs. But the stomach by abuse loses its power to digest even potatoes and other vegetables,
and so he can not digest typhoid fever germs, which are also vegetable growths, and in consequence the germs grow until there are more than he can
dispose of, and so he gets under the power of disease. The very same thing is true of many other maladies which we might mention.

So you see how important it is that we should take live food that has abundance of life in it. What we want is life, and we want life more abundantly, and we get it from the food when we take it first hand.
Every butcher-shop ought to be labelled, "Second-hand Food Store."

In animal flesh we have food and poison; in vegetable food we have life only. When we take this life into our bodies, it will replenish the life of our bodies; but when we take an animal body, we take food, but we also add the elements of death
to our bodies; and so we take both life and death!

The important thing is to live above disease. This is why the principles of health reform are so important in these modern times, when the plagues
are just upon us. There is no possibility of escaping these plagues except one, and that is to be above it, to be up at the top.

If a man lives down in the quagmires of disease, so that his body becomes a mass of corruption through the gratification of the appetite, he will certainly become a victim of these diseases. It is not safe for us to live for the purpose of gratifying the appetite in violation of the laws of health. We will not have a chance to live that way very much longer.

These diseases will come upon us and cut us off, and the only protection is to get above and live above them. These principles should not be looked
upon as a cross or a burden, but as the greatest possible blessing; and we are under the gravest
responsibility to give to others the light and the truth, that all may understand how to conquer and to live above disease.

Since: Jan 12

Sparks, NV

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Do you have a name for this man who cured himself through a vegan diet? do you have Dr.s names or is this just some more SDA urban tales to promote Loma Linda and Morningstar rubber patties.

Since: Jan 12

Sparks, NV

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Why was the messenger of this health reform sickly all the time herself?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Mrs. White was a meat eater for many years before the light on health reform came to her from the Lord.

Can you tell us why Job, the servant of God, was covered with loathsome sores and suffered so greatly?

sky

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 15, 2013
The name of the doctor who wrote this was Dr. Kellogg, the greatest physcian this world ever known.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Walt every time you post you make it more and more obvious that you are one of the scoffers of these last days. What are you doing on this site anyway? You behave like a lion who lies in wait ready to pounce on anything and everything that has the ring of truth.

sky

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Incendiary? so be it. Nuts? so be it! It is the truth.

sky
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
skyblue888 wrote:
Mrs. White was a meat eater for many years before the light on health reform came to her from the Lord.
Can you tell us why Job, the servant of God, was covered with loathsome sores and suffered so greatly?
sky
Satan gave those sores to Job--or can't you read? What do you have against a cowboy like me who grew up on a ranch in Colorado? What do you have against Able, the first rancher that gave an offering of MEAT, the first born at that--to God?

What do you have against God for smelling cooked MEAT and called it soothing aroma in Gen. 8:21?

What do you have against God for given Noah and his family "Every Moving Thing" for food? Don't you think God wanted Noah to be healthy and produce offspring and fill the whole earth again?

Man Sky, what is with you anyway???

What is it you have against Eskimos? How about the disciples who were fishermen? Huh? Oh, and of course you have it against Jesus for serving all of those 5,000 the MEAT and bread--right?

PETA= people eating tasty animals. And don't forget that ALL God's animals look best right next to the mashed potatoes!

If God made it, then it is healthy.

If man made it, chances are that it is unhealthy.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 15, 2013
The message on health reform was given at the right time.

Job suffered at the hand of Satan (the Lord allowed it) on account of his righteousness just as the Lord allowed Satan to afflict Mrs. White at times.

Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

Satan prospers some whom he can use to further his own ends and he afflicts those whom he can't control or deceive.

sky

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Jan 15, 2013
skyblue888 wrote:
Health Reform
A man called on his doctor to examine his neck. The doctor looked at it and saw an ugly looking sore. He asked him how long it had been there, and he said, "I have had this sore three years, and it seems to be getting a little worse." Another doctor had clipped off a little piece of it before he examined it under the microscope, and he had said it was a cancer. "But," the doctor said, "if it had been a cancer, it certainly would have eaten your head off before this time."
About a month after this, the doctor met with the other doctor and asked him, "Did you tell my patient that that sore on his neck was a cancer?" He said, "Yes; I saw it, and it looked just like a cancer to me, and I thought it was; I told him it was a
cancer."
He said to him, "I can hardly believe it is a cancer, for if
he had had a cancer of that sort for three years, it would have taken his head off, and he would have been dead before this time."
The doctors were in the operating room, waiting for a case to operate upon. Just at that moment the pathologist who had examined that little piece of the sore under the microscope, came in, and the doctors said to him, "What is your report of it?" He said,
"It is a cancer. I examined it carefully, and applied the test, and
it had every appearance of being a cancer." "Then," the doctors said, "If it is a cancer, we had better attend to it right away."
So they called the patient up over the phone, and told him to come right up where they were, quick. They told him that they had to perform a radical operation at once, or he would lose his life. So he came up. They said to him,'We thought we would like to
examine that cancer.''Why,' he said.'I have no sore; that cancer, or sore, is all well." One of the doctors said, "It can not be well if it is a cancer. We must operate on it at once." But he said, "It is entirely well, there is no sore or cancer there at all." Well, the doctors did look at it, and to their utter amazement, there was not the slightest trace of a cancer there.
There was only a very slight fresh scar, but no trace of a cancer or anything of the kind!
"Well," they said, "this is certainly astonishing. The cancer is getting well without an operation or anything being done for it except to clip off a little piece of it, and that always makes the case worse, it usually spreads faster. What have you been doing?" "Well," he said, "when this cancer made its first appearance, about three years ago, I concluded that it was time for me to straighten
up on health reform, and so I adopted a strict dietary. I have not eaten a particle of meat since; I have not taken anything but the purest of foods, and I have lived in harmony with the laws of
health as far as I knew. I found that I was improving wonderfully, and that this thing did not grow. It remained there after I had adopted health reform, but it did not increase in size and now, since you looked at it the other day, it has simply healed up entirely."
tbc
Thank you for sharing ~ God is good.

Yes His original diet works miracles in these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heb 8:5 "make all things according to the pat... 2 hr Lay Worker 9
SDAs Deny Jesus Ate Fish and Lamb 3 hr Lay Worker 16
Does believing save you 3 hr Lay Worker 626
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 4 hr Lay Worker 2,566
SDA Vegetarian Health Message Debunked In Acts ... 4 hr Eyeswideopen 146
What commandments, laws, and statutes did Abra... (Aug '08) Sat Saved By Grace 104
EB & EWO hates marriage? Sat sitka happy 24
More from around the web