Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#320 Jul 13, 2013
Godís people that Satan hates keep the Sabbath.

The dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:17

Godís saints that preach the everlasting gospel keep the Sabbath.

I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:6-12

Godís people that keep the Sabbath will eat of the tree of life.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14

The redeemed will worship God on the Sabbath throughout all eternity.

It shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 66:23

They that do not keep the Sabbath defile the earth and bring judgment on the earth.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. Isaiah 24:5-6
Hobie

Lehigh Acres, FL

#321 Jul 18, 2013
Doug SDA wrote:
The dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:17
I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:6-12
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14
It shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 66:23
They that do not keep the Sabbath defile the earth and bring judgment on the earth.
The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. Isaiah 24:5-6
Just the fact that Jesus kept the Sabbath and is our example should be good enough for anyone who calls himself a Christian.

Since: Aug 10

Pacific Northwest USA

#322 Jul 19, 2013
Doug SDA wrote:
That very self-satisfied smug attitude is one of the things that greatly contributed to our decision to leave Adventism. Looks like it's still there.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#323 Jul 19, 2013
Hobie wrote:
<quoted text>Just the fact that Jesus kept the Sabbath and is our example should be good enough for anyone who calls himself a Christian.
AMEN to this. Nothing SMUG about following Jesus and His EXAMPLE

Pacific Northwest USA

#324 Jul 19, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN to this. Nothing SMUG about following Jesus and His EXAMPLE
True, but then there's the attitude - ugh!!! Disgusting!
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#325 Jul 19, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>True, but then there's the attitude - ugh!!! Disgusting!
You take Truth as having an "attitude"
DANNO

London, UK

#326 Jul 19, 2013
Birdman

Has the "NEW COVENANT" in HEB 8: 13 ABOLISHED the EVERLASTING COVENANT in Isaiah 24: 5 YES or NO?

Is it TRUE or FALSE that you accept BOTH COVENANTS in HEB 8: 13 & Isaiah 24: 5?? True or False??

Will you testify or are you going to give satan the pleasure of NOT TESTIFYING for GOD??

Dan

Pacific Northwest USA

#327 Jul 19, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
You take Truth as having an "attitude"
No, it's that "The-SDA-church-is-the-Re mnant-and-we're-the-only-ones- with-The-Truth" smugness that I'm talking about.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#328 Jul 19, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's that "The-SDA-church-is-the-Re mnant-and-we're-the-only-ones- with-The-Truth" smugness that I'm talking about.
I can buy that, I've said that for a long time that they are not
DANNO

London, UK

#330 Jul 20, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can buy that, I've said that for a long time that they are not
Birdie

Is it satan or the HOLY Spirit that wont allow you to reply to my posts on the COVENANT??
Why are you afraid to TESTIFY on the TRUE and EVERLASTING Covenant in Isaiah 24: 5 and also testify that ECC 12: 13 also applies to you?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#331 Jul 20, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's that "The-SDA-church-is-the-Re mnant-and-we're-the-only-ones- with-The-Truth" smugness that I'm talking about.
Grammy

Do you have a smugness atitude?

Can you testify that ECC 12: 13 does NOT apply to you?

Can you testify that HEB 13: 17 applies to you and that you have ACCEPTED this advice FULLY??

You do know that my work here is to xpose the LIARS & Hypocrites like Fake Pastors Koot and the Self ordained Minister Robert Lee?

Do you think I'm wrong in what I'm doing? and do you think I'm sinning in what I do by xposing the FAKES & Hypocrites??

Do you agree with me that Birdman is a FAKE and a hypocrite and a spiritual liar??

Do you think I should continue to xpose Birdie?

Dan
the servant of YAHWEH GOD and xposer of fake Christians. Psalms 94: 16

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#332 Jul 20, 2013
Hobie wrote:
<quoted text>Just the fact that Jesus kept the Sabbath and is our example should be good enough for anyone who calls himself a Christian.
I agree!

You would think that the followers of Jesus would want to follow Him.

Since: Sep 12

Clarkston, Wa.

#333 Jul 20, 2013
Angel from Fire wrote:
Sabbath Blessing is not for
Sun-day pope worshipers.
Happy pope worship.
So you would rather follow after the pope then Jesus? That is interesting to me.

Clarkston, Wa.

#334 Jul 20, 2013
Doug SDA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
You would think that the followers of Jesus would want to follow Him.
I also agree Jesus doesn't want fans he wants true followers

Pacific Northwest USA

#335 Jul 20, 2013
2all wrote:
<quoted text> So you would rather follow after the pope then Jesus? That is interesting to me.
No, s/he would rather yank your chain to get a reaction, and you fell for it!
Gabriella

Albuquerque, NM

#336 Jul 20, 2013
Hobie wrote:
Amen. Praise God for the perfect example we received in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is He Whom we will follow.

Clarkston, Wa.

#337 Jul 20, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>No, s/he would rather yank your chain to get a reaction, and you fell for it!
So then hide behind the pope the popup and say boo okay that just shows that she is not to be trusted thanx have a day
His4everFriend

Grants Pass, OR

#338 Jul 20, 2013
GrammyJoanne wrote:
<quoted text>That very self-satisfied smug attitude is one of the things that greatly contributed to our decision to leave Adventism. Looks like it's still there.
Dear GrammyJoanne:

I just happen to open this thread and read your post ...Here were my thought's... dear Grammy I say this in kindness yet you are displaying the very attitude that you were condemning. My observation over many years is that you belittle and criticize the SDA Church in some way in nearly every post. God has called my to love you and I can say that God has allowed me to do that... but please... please do not preach a gospel of no condemnation and then condemn others for the same attitude that you yourself have.

In love

His4everFriend

Pacific Northwest USA

#339 Jul 20, 2013
His4everFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear GrammyJoanne:
I just happen to open this thread and read your post ...Here were my thought's... dear Grammy I say this in kindness yet you are displaying the very attitude that you were condemning. My observation over many years is that you belittle and criticize the SDA Church in some way in nearly every post. God has called my to love you and I can say that God has allowed me to do that... but please... please do not preach a gospel of no condemnation and then condemn others for the same attitude that you yourself have.
In love
His4everFriend
Sorry, H4F, but I will NEVER have an accepting spirit for untruth, regardless of who is teaching it. I love the Adventist people (I still have many beloved family members & friends who have remained there), but the organization teaches an untrue fake gospel, which I cannot accept, and never will. Call it criticism if you will, but in spite of their insistence that they are the only group that has the truth, they in fact teach untruth - not criticism, but a fact. I can be aware and know that SDA teachings are false, but still love the people, and I do.
Jesus Christ Is My Lord

Bangalore, India

#340 Jul 20, 2013
HOBIE WROTE: Jesus Christ kept the Sabbath:
Luke 4:16
(16) And he came to Nazareth, where he [Jesus Christ] had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Note: There are three recorded instances where we read that Jesus observed the Sabbath. First, as creator of this world (John 1:3) Jesus observed it in the beginning (Genesis 2:1-3), he observed it during his lifetime (Luke 4:16) and even observed it while in the grave (Luke 23:53-56, 24:1-3) showing that from the beginning of time until the day following his death no change has taken place in the Sabbath. It was neither changed, nor abolished. Jesus was a faithful Sabbath keeper before any ceremonial law ever existed, and even after the ceremonial law has been done away with. True followers of Christ are to "walk even as he walked" - 1 John 2:6.

MY REPLY:

Lord Jesus Christ was born under the law and kept the law perfectly.

If you argue that ''' we are to keep the sabbath because Lord Jesus Christ kept it.

Then how about Circumcision, how about keeping the 603 commandments apart from Ten C's.

How about baring the sins of the entire world on the cross?

So what Laws should a Christian obey?

We should obey each and every commandment that is commanded in the New Testament.

We need not obey the seventh day sabbath of old covenant because there is not a single commandment in the New Testament to observe the Seventh day sabbath.

please do not judge others based on a commandment that does not exist. Colossians chapter 2 commands you not to judge others based on sabbath days.

Praise The Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SDA main PILLAR coming DOWN! 16 min sitka happy 1,466
Who kept the Sabbath prior to Exodus? (Nov '13) 1 hr DANNO 2,008
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 5 hr God the son 3,749
+++ ASK FOR PERMISSION to POST on MY FORUM +++ 5 hr God the son 28
READY for life WITHOUT MEDIATOR yet? 5 hr God the son 2
FROM WHOM were we BOUGHT with a PRICE? Satan th... 6 hr Christine 5
The False Doctrine of 'Once Saved, Always Saved'. 6 hr Saved By Grace 1,168

Seventh-day Adventist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE