I'm a crazy baptist
Lay Worker

Jerilderie, Australia

#21 Aug 26, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking of where God says to remember to keep holy?
How do you keep a day holy?
Not talking about going to church :)
And needs to ask a Baptist, what next!
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#22 Aug 26, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking of where God says to remember to keep holy?
How do you keep a day holy?
Not talking about going to church :)
And you do not know what the word means? It means to set the seventh day apart from the rest of the days. That is the day to REMEMBER who it was who created you and to honor God by reading and listnening to what YOUR creator told you. Ok?
DANNO

London, UK

#23 Aug 26, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
LOL CB it is nice to see you are still the flavour of the month on this forum LOL
So which Sabbath do you have?
He has ONLY ONE SABBATH! It's a pet he keeps at home called "SABBATH"
He has REJECTED the HOLY SABBATH of the 4th Commandment! He REFUSES to remember it! There are Bibllions of Christians like him [dead & alive] FACT!

Dan

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#24 Aug 26, 2012
I am not talking to anyone of you nutters LOL LW RR and Danny boy you are all pathetic and all believe in the same god!!!!!
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#25 Aug 26, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
He has ONLY ONE SABBATH! It's a pet he keeps at home called "SABBATH"
He has REJECTED the HOLY SABBATH of the 4th Commandment! He REFUSES to remember it! There are Bibllions of Christians like him [dead & alive] FACT!
Dan
In all fairness how in the world could I forget the sabbath day is the seventh day of the week when that is ALL that some of you talk about. As if the other bazillion of us Christians cant read what was clearly written.

Now show the reader Dan, where I have ever said I reject the Holy Sabbath or the fourth commandment.

When you fail - will you repent for bearing false witness against me?

CB
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#26 Aug 26, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
I am not talking to anyone of you nutters LOL LW RR and Danny boy you are all pathetic and all believe in the same god!!!!!
To answer your question Cindy - I have never been sure of how to make or keep anything Holy.

God is Holy - The CB is just a sinner who loves Him.

Blessings, CB
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#27 Aug 26, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
And needs to ask a Baptist, what next!
And yet no one calls us a cult. There is no huge debate over our doctrines. We read from the bible and rely solely on the leading and teaching of the Holy Spirit.

They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

Correct me, weren't the SDA's formed OUT OF the Millerite movement. Miller being a baptist?

CB
Better stuff

Toronto, Canada

#28 Aug 27, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question Cindy - I have never been sure of how to make or keep anything Holy.
Blessings, CB
Allow me to help you.

1. Luke 4:16 >> "So [Jesus] came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And AS HIS CUSTOM WAS, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read."

2. Acts 17:2 >> "Then Paul, AS HIS CUSTOM WAS, went in to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures,"

Do you see how they understood the fourth commandment? It is not a sleeping in the bed all day, but a rest from customary work (your job) in order that you may delight yourself in the blessing, in the word, of the Lord your God among His people in worship.

That is how you "keep the Sabbath day holy, the seventh day of the week (and not the first)". You know now. Be careful.
birdman

Charleston, IL

#29 Aug 27, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
AMEN to that !!!!!!
DANNO

London, UK

#30 Aug 27, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness how in the world could I forget the sabbath day is the seventh day of the week when that is ALL that some of you talk about. As if the other bazillion of us Christians cant read what was clearly written.
Now show the reader Dan, where I have ever said I reject the Holy Sabbath or the fourth commandment.
When you fail - will you repent for bearing false witness against me?
CB
CB.

Thanx for your post and the opportunity to prove you are a LIAR.

Answer yes or no to these:>

1. Is it a SIN for a christian to break the 4th Commandment?

2. Is the 4th commandment still HOLY and bidding on Christians ?

3. Do the following apply to you ? 1st John 2: 7 & John 9: 31 & REV 14: 12 & REV 12: 17 & ROM 2: 13 & ROM 7: 12

4. Has Jesus altered or removed the 4th Commandment?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#31 Aug 27, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessings, CB
CORRECT!! You are also a FALSE TEACHER who loves to teach SATANIC LIES! You also have failed to TESTIFY for GOD when asked to do so!

Prove me wrong!?

DO YOU WISH to be TAKEN AWAY with the group in LUKE 17: 35-37 yes or no or do you wish to LEAVE this forum and NOT ANSWER my question?
Your pal BIRDIE REFUSES to TESTIFY on LUKE 17: 35-37!! He chose to IGNORE the question and failled to TESTIFY!!

Dan
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#32 Aug 27, 2012
Dan you are no doubt an accuser of the brethren.

Make like a bee and Buzz Off.

CB
DANNO

London, UK

#33 Aug 27, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
CB
Crazy Man

I'm not finished exposing your rotten fruits for all to see! You will know when I'm done with you!
STAY TUNED and don't dissapear like Mr FIREWEED & Pastor Koot & St Terrilyn & Tony & 3 angelsM & Pastor Pete.

Dan
Pslams 94: 16
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#34 Aug 27, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Man
I'm not finished exposing your rotten fruits for all to see! You will know when I'm done with you!
STAY TUNED and don't dissapear like Mr FIREWEED & Pastor Koot & St Terrilyn & Tony & 3 angelsM & Pastor Pete.
Dan
Pslams 94: 16
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent--the LORD detests them both.

My God says He detests you.

I will leave here when and only when he leads me to do so. Got it.

CB

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#35 Aug 27, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
CB
I think we need a HUGE fly swatter to rid ourselves of these annoying bugs once and for all LOL
DANNO

London, UK

#36 Aug 28, 2012
Crazy Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent--the LORD detests them both.
My God says He detests you.
I will leave here when and only when he leads me to do so. Got it.
CB
Crazy Man

You can leave only when I'M FINISHED exposing your ROTTEN FRUITS fully!! Stick around!

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#37 Aug 28, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we need a HUGE fly swatter to rid ourselves of these annoying bugs once and for all LOL
You and him are NOT my BRETHREN!! That's Why I'm here to expose those who have accepted the SEEDS of WEEDS in Matt 13: 24-26

Dan
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#38 Aug 28, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Man
You can leave only when I'M FINISHED exposing your ROTTEN FRUITS fully!! Stick around!
Dan
Now who's mind has slipped into their backside?

This is what the LORD says--your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Got it Dan?

CB
Crazy Baptist

Winnsboro, SC

#39 Aug 28, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
You and him are NOT my BRETHREN!! That's Why I'm here to expose those who have accepted the SEEDS of WEEDS in Matt 13: 24-26
Dan
You are here to sow discord.

Discord:

To sow is to plant. Discord is lack of harmony and pleasantness between people. So, to sow discord is to make a situation unpleasant. Sowing discord among brethren often involves back-biting and gossip, all of which God hates. You are doing the devils work for him.

To create contentions.

Contentions:

The act or an instance of striving in controversy or debate. To struggle, contest, strife, argument. struggling together in opposition; strife, dispute; controversy.

Avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

SO....Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.

LIKE DAN WHO WE HAVE ALL WATCH SINK IN THE MIRE.

CB

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#40 Aug 28, 2012
Where in scripture does it say that the devil was defeated at cross???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New apostacy 31 min Gerhard Ebersoehn 15
THE LITTLE HORN of Daniel is not the Pope! 2 hr Earburner 563
The Investigative Judgement is False Doctrine 4 hr DANNO 1,875
SALVATION GOSPEL of MR EARBURNER (Jan '15) 4 hr DANNO 19
Ellen White (Jan '15) 4 hr Truth 221
1260 ah = 1844 ad = 1 be 7 hr Lay Worker 97
USA CRIME RATE INCREASE in 2015! WHY? 13 hr Gay Equals Pervert 4
More from around the web