Debunking the Jehovahs witnesses

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#269 Feb 5, 2012
CMWYW wrote:
<quoted text>
Please research properly before you talk about other faiths. It doesn't look good when you misrepresent other faiths to try to prove your faith correct.
1914 is based on Daniel 4 and is calculated from the destruction of Jerusalem and the end of the davidic line of kings that sat on Jehovahs throne in Jerusalem till the time the one who had the legal right would take back the throne and start ruling on Gods behalf again.
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/appendix_10.ht...
Your research skills on other peoples faiths is nearly as bad as Mr Know it alls.
I actually was aware that the "seven times" argument comes also from Daniel 4, so I'm not sure why I failed to mention it. My apologies. However, had you read the article I linked, you would have noticed that Daniel 4 has been addressed:

Quote:
----------
Is the 2,520 in Daniel Four?
It has been asked if we will offer an article considering whether the 2,520 “prophecy” appears in Daniel chapter four. You will recall that king Nebuchadnezzar was struck by God for his pride and that “seven times” passed over him (Daniel 4:16, 23, 29-32). In Daniel four, the word IDDAN is used with SHEVAH. Some, through similar reasoning as that employed to derive “seven times” in Leviticus 26, have taken this passage also as indicating a prophetic period of 2,520 years.

However, it is completely clear from the Scripture that the dream was specifically for Nebuchadnezzar, the punishment a chastisement for his pride, and that it was imposed upon him and him alone. Verse 33 says “immediately the word was fulfilled against Nebuchadnezzar”(ESV). Verse 28 says that “all this came upon king Nebuchadnezzar.”

Thus, the Bible specifically applies the chastisement to Nebuchadnezzar. It says that it was fulfilled. The text nowhere suggests any additional fulfilment or application of the prophecy in long time periods external to Daniel chapter four. Finally, it is unlikely Nebuchadnezzar lived a life anywhere near 2,520 years in length (he would have had to have lived until the 1960s A.D.!) His death occured between the second and sixth months of the 43rd year of his reign. He was succeeded by Amel-Marduk in 562 B.C. The period of “seven times” is wholly applied to Nebuchadnezzar. There is no part of the period remaining to apply elsewhere. An additional paper by us devoted to the question of the 2,520 in Daniel four is unlikely.
----------
End Quote

In addition to this, I might add, there are a group of Adventists, spearheaded by a man by the name of Jeff Pippenger, that believes the 7 times of Daniel 4 and Lev. 26 represents 2520 days. He commences the 2520 days in 677 B.C., not in 607 B.C.

Notice here: http://the2520.com/

Click that and see.

Now while we disagree with Pippenger concerning the existence of the 2520 year time prophecy, we must say that if he were right, his starting date is based on FAR more sound research than the Jehovah's Witnesses. It was in 677 B.C. that Judah was taken captive, exactly 65 years after Isaiah’s prophecy. It was in 723 B.C. that Israel or Samaria was taken captive and scattered by the Samarians. So your 607 starting date is wrong. Assuming the 2520 date is right, the link above shattered the Jehovah’s Witness commencement date.

However, as I have shown, a 2520 time period does NOT exist!

Here is the proof:
http://greatcontroversy.org/gco/rar/kirl-2520...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14100683/The25201#f...

After you are done reading those two articles, there should be no hope left for you to believe in the 2520 year prophecy. It does not exist. 1914 has no significance in prophetic history.

1844 & the 2300 days BLOWS Jehova’s Witnesses’ 1914 theory out of the water. Jehovah’s Witnesses came up with the 1914 date to try and COPY the Adventists in some way, but they made a fool out of themselves trying to imitate it.
Tony

Leichhardt, Australia

#270 Feb 5, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR You said I did not answer on another thread which I did.
IF you got a question on Scripture ask, but don't lie.
If I see it I will answer, LIAR
Birdman you can continue to lie if you want, but read John 8:44 if you want to lie then that verse explains to you where the lies come from.

Notice carefully, you have NEVER given a STRAIGHT and DIRECT and HONEST answer to this question:

ccording to Ellen G White, what does a person need to DO to avoid getting the Mark of the Beast and to avoid getting the final plagues and to inherit eternal life and to be accepted by God and saved?

You tremble at the sight of that question.

God bless.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#271 Feb 6, 2012
djconklin wrote:
>Do you think the creative days were one literal day long like creationists do?
Genesis 1:5 ... And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Note the use of singular terms. One evening, one morning, one day. How many evenings and mornings do you have in your world per day?
The word (Yohm) used for day in hebrew can mean various lengths of time.

For example, when summarizing God’s creative work, Moses refers to all six creative days as one day.(Genesis 2:4) In addition, on the first creative day,“God began calling the light Day, but the darkness he called Night.”(Genesis 1:5) Here, only a portion of a 24-hour period is defined by the term “day.” Certainly, there is no basis in Scripture for arbitrarily stating that each creative day was 24 hours long.

The reference to evening and morning simply implies that there was a start to the day that to start off with was not clearly discernable but come the end of the day the full light of what God purposed for that day is realised.

A careful consideration of the Genesis account reveals that events starting during one “day” continued into one or more of the following days. For example, before the first creative “day” started, light from the already existing sun was somehow prevented from reaching the earth’s surface, possibly by thick clouds.(Job 38:9) During the first “day,” this barrier began to clear, allowing diffused light to penetrate the atmosphere.*

On the second “day,” the atmosphere evidently continued to clear, creating a space between the thick clouds above and the ocean below. On the fourth “day,” the atmosphere had gradually cleared to such an extent that the sun and the moon were made to appear “in the expanse of the heavens.”(Genesis 1:14-16) In other words, from the perspective of a person on earth, the sun and moon began to be discernible. These events happened gradually.

The Genesis account also relates that as the atmosphere continued to clear, flying creatures including insects and membrane winged creatures started to appear on the fifth “day.” However, the Bible indicates that during the sixth “day,” God was still in the process of “forming from the ground every wild beast of the field and every flying creature of the heavens.”—Genesis 2:19.

Clearly, the Bible’s language makes room for the possibility of some major events during each “day,” or creative period, to have occurred gradually rather than instantly, perhaps some of them even lasting into the following creative “days.”

http://www.watchtower.org/e/200609a/article_0...

All of this harmonizes with scientific discoveries of the way the earth was formed and the gradual process of the atmosphere clearing. Belief in the bible and God does not require believing that the earth was created in six literal 24 hour days.

The Bible does not specify the length of each of the creative periods. Yet all six of them have ended, it being said with respect to the sixth day (as in the case of each of the preceding five days):“And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a sixth day.”(Ge 1:31)

****However, this statement is not made regarding the seventh day, on which God proceeded to rest, indicating that it continued.(Ge 2:1-3)****

Also, more than 4,000 years after the seventh day, or God’s rest day, commenced, Paul indicated that it was still in progress. At Hebrews 4:1-11 he referred to the earlier words of David (Ps 95:7, 8, 11) and to Genesis 2:2 and urged:“Let us therefore do our utmost to enter into that rest.” By the apostle’s time, the seventh day had been continuing for thousands of years and had not yet ended.

The real contradiction is, not between science and the Bible, but between science and the opinions of Christian Fundamentalists......A careful study of the Bible text reveals no conflict with established scientific facts. For that reason, Jehovah’s Witnesses disagree with Christian Fundamentalists and many creationists.

Location hidden

#272 Feb 6, 2012
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually was aware that the "seven times" argument comes also from Daniel 4, so I'm not sure why I failed to mention it. My apologies. However, had you read the article I linked, you would have noticed that Daniel 4 has been addressed:.....

1844 & the 2300 days BLOWS Jehova’s Witnesses’ 1914 theory out of the water. Jehovah’s Witnesses came up with the 1914 date to try and COPY the Adventists in some way, but they made a fool out of themselves trying to imitate it.
The thing is 1914 is backed up by the bible and confirmed history. 607 was the destruction of Jerusalem and the removal of the davidic line of kings that were sitting on Jehovahs throne.

The desolation ends 70 years later right on time in 537 BCE when the Jews are back in their cities. Prophecy was fulfilled perfectly right on time and you can work it out using established history and the bible. Here is the study that proves it is unrefuteable unless you want to prove the bible wrong.

http://thirdwitness.com/607_BCE/www.jehovahsj...

How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be “trampled on by the nations”? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians.“Jehovah’s throne” became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted.(2 Kings 25:1-26) Would this ‘trampling’ go on forever? No, for the prophecy of Ezekiel said regarding Jerusalem’s last king, Zedekiah:“Remove the turban, and lift off the crown... It will certainly become no one’s until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give it to him.”(Ezekiel 21:26, 27) The one who has “the legal right” to the Davidic crown is Christ Jesus.(Luke 1:32, 33) So the ‘trampling’ would end when Jesus became King.

The account in Daniel chapter 4 holds the key to knowing how long that period would last. It relates a prophetic dream experienced by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He saw an immense tree that was chopped down. Its stump could not grow because it was banded with iron and copper. An angel declared:“Let seven times pass over it.”—Daniel 4:10-16.

In the Bible, trees are sometimes used to represent rulership.(Ezekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5) So the chopping down of the symbolic tree represents how God’s rulership, as expressed through the kings at Jerusalem, would be interrupted. However, the vision served notice that this ‘trampling of Jerusalem’ would be temporary—a period of “seven times.”

We know that 7 times is 2520 days.

Now i know you say that this dream only applied to Nebuchadnezzer but i disagree and this is why.

The bible says Dan 4:17... to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind.”

The one who has the legal right to the davidic throne is Jesus not Nebuchadnezzer. It was since 607bce that Jerusalem had been trampled on and Gods rulership through the nation of Isreal and the kings was suspended. His tree like rulership was cut down and banded so it could not grow and 7 times was to pass over it which is the greater prophetic significance of Daniel 4. When does 2520 years from 607bce end. The calculations brought it to 1914. What happened in 1914?

Satan was ousted and the authourity of christ was made known he now sits on his heavenly throne as king and we now live in the short time the devil has left. Rev 12:7-12

For an easy to understand explanation of it please visit this page.

We don't use leviticus at all in the prophetic meaning of 1914. The bible backs up our calculations and disproves all other dates for the destruction of Jerusalem and the removal of Gods authourity exhibited through the davidic lines of kings. It is only when Jesus takes power is the line reestablished to its rightful owner.

birdman

Arthur, IL

#273 Feb 6, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman you can continue to lie if you want, but read John 8:44 if you want to lie then that verse explains to you where the lies come from.
Notice carefully, you have NEVER given a STRAIGHT and DIRECT and HONEST answer to this question:
ccording to Ellen G White, what does a person need to DO to avoid getting the Mark of the Beast and to avoid getting the final plagues and to inherit eternal life and to be accepted by God and saved?
You tremble at the sight of that question.
God bless.
Tony , you have become one of the biggest liars on here along with Shubee and Shadrach.

I answered it but you can't stand truth.
birdman

Arthur, IL

#274 Feb 6, 2012
CMWYW wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is 1914 is backed up by the bible and confirmed history. 607 was the destruction of Jerusalem and the removal of the davidic line of kings that were sitting on Jehovahs throne.
The desolation ends 70 years later right on time in 537 BCE when the Jews are back in their cities. Prophecy was fulfilled perfectly right on time and you can work it out using established history and the bible. Here is the study that proves it is unrefuteable unless you want to prove the bible wrong.
How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be “trampled on by the nations”? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians.“Jehovah’s throne” became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted.(2 Kings 25:1-26) Would this ‘trampling’ go on forever? No, for the prophecy of Ezekiel said regarding Jerusalem’s last king, Zedekiah:“Remove the turban, and lift off the crown... It will certainly become no one’s until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give it to him.”(Ezekiel 21:26, 27) The one who has “the legal right” to the Davidic crown is Christ Jesus.(Luke 1:32, 33) So the ‘trampling’ would end when Jesus became King.
The account in Daniel chapter 4 holds the key to knowing how long that period would last. It relates a prophetic dream experienced by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He saw an immense tree that was chopped down. Its stump could not grow because it was banded with iron and copper. An angel declared:“Let seven times pass over it.”—Daniel 4:10-16.
In the Bible, trees are sometimes used to represent rulership.(Ezekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5) So the chopping down of the symbolic tree represents how God’s rulership, as expressed through the kings at Jerusalem, would be interrupted. However, the vision served notice that this ‘trampling of Jerusalem’ would be temporary—a period of “seven times.”
Now i know you say that this dream only applied to Nebuchadnezzer but i disagree and this is why.
The bible says Dan 4:17... to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind.”
The one who has the legal right to the davidic throne is Jesus not Nebuchadnezzer. It was since 607bce that Jerusalem had been trampled on and Gods rulership through the nation of Isreal and the kings was suspended. His tree like rulership was cut down and banded so it could not grow and 7 times was to pass over it which is the greater prophetic significance of Daniel 4. When does 2520 years from 607bce end. The calculations brought it to 1914. What happened in 1914?
Satan was ousted and the authourity of christ was made known he now sits on his heavenly throne as king and we now live in the short time the devil has left. Rev 12:7-12
We don't use leviticus at all in the prophetic meaning of 1914. The bible backs up our calculations and disproves all other dates for the destruction of Jerusalem and the removal of Gods authourity exhibited through the davidic lines of kings. It is only when Jesus takes power is the line reestablished to its rightful owner.
GARBAGE!

Location hidden

#275 Feb 6, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
GARBAGE!
Birdman you prove none of your comments to be true. You just parrot at people that they are wrong and prove nothing. You are no better than many priests who when challenged to prove their beliefs from the bible cannot.

How about you address some posts head on instead of shouting from the sidelines that people are wrong without providing any input or teaching to prove your faith in your beliefs to be true.

Anyone can shout GARBAGE/INCORRECT/FALSE TEACHING/PAPAL but proving it requires skill and holy spirit. You refuse to lay your beliefs out there on the line for us to even see in the first place. You have no ministry to present to me and have failed to even teach me your belief on anything.

Show me where you think i am wrong and express your faith instead of hiding behind one liners that prove nothing.

With respect

CMWYW

Location hidden

#276 Feb 6, 2012
CMWYW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Jerusalem did not fall in 607 B.C. It was 586 B.C.
http://carm.org/1914-ad-607-bc-586-bc-and-jeh...

Every major encyclopedia and history book and historian agrees with us. Jehovah's Witnesses are in their own little world of redefining history and Biblical interpretation.

While Adventists are alone in some things, we're at least in harmony with the Reformers and most Historians. Yo have no leg to stand on.

Location hidden

#277 Feb 6, 2012
Excellent article:

http://jehovah.net.au/607.html

Location hidden

#278 Feb 6, 2012
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Jerusalem did not fall in 607 B.C. It was 586 B.C.
http://carm.org/1914-ad-607-bc-586-bc-and-jeh...
Every major encyclopedia and history book and historian agrees with us. Jehovah's Witnesses are in their own little world of redefining history and Biblical interpretation.
While Adventists are alone in some things, we're at least in harmony with the Reformers and most Historians. Yo have no leg to stand on.
We stand on the bible Lysimachus which is our authourity. Something that encyclopedias and historians don't use to come to their conclusions. You may beleive either the bible or encyclopedias it is up to you. We are students of the bible and on this subject it shows.

The prophet Daniel tells us,“Jerusalem will lie in ruins for seventy years.”(Daniel 9:2, Contemporary English Translation) However, the secular chronology disagrees with the Bible. Their chronology allows only fifty years – not seventy – from 587 BCE when Jerusalem was supposed to be destroyed, until the Jews returned home in 537 BCE.

So, Jehovah's Witnesses will not accept secular chronology when it contradicts the Bible. Hence, counting back from 537 BCE (the year the Bible says the Jews returned home) for a full seventy years, we arrive at the year 607 BCE. That must be the year Jerusalem was destroyed. The secular date of 587 BCE, twenty years out, must be wrong. The following pages of this mini-site will show from other Bible prophecies why 607 BCE must be correct.

Read and study this:-

Since: Jan 11

Jackson, TN

#279 Feb 6, 2012
CMWYW wrote:
<quoted text>
We stand on the bible Lysimachus which is our authourity. Something that encyclopedias and historians don't use to come to their conclusions. You may beleive either the bible or encyclopedias it is up to you. We are students of the bible and on this subject it shows.
My comical friend,

You stand on the Watchtower shaken theories which is continually being revamped, revised, purged and repackaged as new light.(LOL)

Several of us actual SDA members have given you insight to the scriptures as well as websites for bible study lessons on line without you having to risk being reported by even your own family.

I suggets you may good use of this opportunity. Why follow blind leadership who own publications have proven that are in error.

Did you not find it strange to have edicts put out such as this:

"In Jehovah's organization it is not necessary to spend a lot of time and energy in research, for there are brothers in the organization who are assigned to that very thing " Watchtower 1967 Jun 1 p.338

"False religious propaganda from any source should be avoided like poison! Really, since our Lord has used "the faithful and discreet slave" to convey to us "sayings of everlasting life," why should we ever want to look anywhere else?" Watchtower 1987 Nov 1 p.20

"Apostates “quietly” bring their ideas into the congregation, like criminals who secretly bring things into a country.... The Bible says that apostates are mentally diseased and that they use their teachings to make others think like them.(1 Timothy 6:3, 4) Jehovah is like that good doctor. He clearly tells us to stay away from false teachers. We must always be determined to follow his warning.... We do not speak to them or invite them into our houses. We also do not read their books, watch them on television, read what they write on the Internet, or add our own comments about what they write on the Internet." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.11

"As loyal servants of Jehovah, why would we want to peek at the propaganda put out by rejecters of Jehovah's table..." Watchtower 1994 Jul 1 pp.12-13

"It would be a mistake to think that you need to listen to apostates or to read their writings to refute their arguments. Their twisted, poisonous reasoning can cause spiritual harm and can contaminate your faith like rapidly spreading gangrene." Watchtower 2004 Feb 15 p.28

This is indeed a cult-like organization.

Hoese 4:17 Ephriam is joined to idols, let him alone.

Location hidden

#280 Feb 6, 2012
Mr_Know it all wrote:
Why follow blind leadership who own publications have proven that are in error.
They have proven themselves what teachings are teachings of babel christendom. Once they have found out the error they do not teach that anymore. If christendom had done this then there would of been no need for us to do it. It was never going to be a click of the fingers and the truth would be given. Seek and you shall find. We sought and we found.
Mr_Know it all wrote:
Did you not find it strange to have edicts put out such as this:
"In Jehovah's organization it is not necessary to spend a lot of time and energy in research, for there are brothers in the organization who are assigned to that very thing " Watchtower 1967 Jun 1 p.338
It isn't necessary but we are allowed to do our own research and private study. Like read Jason BeDhuns book.
Mr_Know it all wrote:
"False religious propaganda from any source should be avoided like poison! Really, since our Lord has used "the faithful and discreet slave" to convey to us "sayings of everlasting life," why should we ever want to look anywhere else?" Watchtower 1987 Nov 1 p.20
I agree. Christendoom dont really understand the bible. They are confused about much. Most do not know anything about Gods purpose for the earth and the soveriegnty issue. The main themes of the bible. Also many religions do not love Jehovah even to the point of being in opposition to him.
Mr_Know it all wrote:
"Apostates “quietly” bring their ideas into the congregation, like criminals who secretly bring things into a country.... The Bible says that apostates are mentally diseased and that they use their teachings to make others think like them.(1 Timothy 6:3, 4) Jehovah is like that good doctor. He clearly tells us to stay away from false teachers. We must always be determined to follow his warning.... We do not speak to them or invite them into our houses. We also do not read their books, watch them on television, read what they write on the Internet, or add our own comments about what they write on the Internet." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.11
That is very good advice and is what the bible teaches
Mr_Know it all wrote:
"As loyal servants of Jehovah, why would we want to peek at the propaganda put out by rejecters of Jehovah's table..." Watchtower 1994 Jul 1 pp.12-13
Yes i agree with that also.
Mr_Know it all wrote:
"It would be a mistake to think that you need to listen to apostates or to read their writings to refute their arguments. Their twisted, poisonous reasoning can cause spiritual harm and can contaminate your faith like rapidly spreading gangrene." Watchtower 2004 Feb 15 p.28
My experience of debating with apostates can confirm this to be true also.

All in all very good advice from the faithful slave. Thank you for the timely reminders!!!!
birdman

Arthur, IL

#281 Feb 6, 2012
CMWYW wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman you prove none of your comments to be true. You just parrot at people that they are wrong and prove nothing. You are no better than many priests who when challenged to prove their beliefs from the bible cannot.
How about you address some posts head on instead of shouting from the sidelines that people are wrong without providing any input or teaching to prove your faith in your beliefs to be true.
Anyone can shout GARBAGE/INCORRECT/FALSE TEACHING/PAPAL but proving it requires skill and holy spirit. You refuse to lay your beliefs out there on the line for us to even see in the first place. You have no ministry to present to me and have failed to even teach me your belief on anything.
Show me where you think i am wrong and express your faith instead of hiding behind one liners that prove nothing.
With respect
CMWYW
It is kind of hard to comment on Garbage.

You don't like Scripture anyway. So why should one bother.

You make the Scripture contradict itself which it does not.

You are here to argue your false beliefs and you have been shown by many here but you reject TRUTH

Location hidden

#282 Feb 6, 2012
CMWYW wrote:
<quoted text>
The prophet Daniel tells us,“Jerusalem will lie in ruins for seventy years.”(Daniel 9:2, Contemporary English Translation) However, the secular chronology disagrees with the Bible. Their chronology allows only fifty years – not seventy – from 587 BCE when Jerusalem was supposed to be destroyed, until the Jews returned home in 537 BCE.
So, Jehovah's Witnesses will not accept secular chronology when it contradicts the Bible. Hence, counting back from 537 BCE (the year the Bible says the Jews returned home) for a full seventy years, we arrive at the year 607 BCE. That must be the year Jerusalem was destroyed. The secular date of 587 BCE, twenty years out, must be wrong. The following pages of this mini-site will show from other Bible prophecies why 607 BCE must be correct.
You don't really go by the scriptures CMWYW. You think you do.

You are assuming that the 70 year captivity commences at the siege of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar, but you commit a fallacy by placing that siege in 607 B.C. to make it fit with your preconceived prophecy. We Adventists don't have to do that. We can historically, Biblically, AND mathematically identify dates in history, such as 457 B.C. as the decree of Artaxerxes and then count from there.

It's not that you go by the Bible, it's that you try to understand Bible chronology without historical/archaeological support, and that is where you err. The Bible itself does not always allow you to come to accurate conclusions concerning dates without archaeology and history. Bottom line.

The fact is, the 70 year captivity commenced in 605 B.C. when Jeremiah and his 3 hebrew friends were taken captive. The 70 year captivity is not dependent on the destruction of Jerusalem in 586 BC., which you feel forced to pidgen-hole into 607 B.C. But it's impossible. History doesn't support it. The Bible may seem to support it, but it's a shot in the dark without historical/archaeological interlocking affirmation.

The 70 year captivity ended in 538 B.C. when King Cyrus issued decreed that all peoples originally from Jerusalem could return to their city.

Furthermore, Leviticus 26 (which you are trying to make the same as Daniel 4's "seven times", is pertaining to all the people of Israel in general, not Judah particularly. If this were the case (which has no prophetic significance whatsoever), according to Leviticus 26, we must commence with the time when Israel was scattered by the Assyrians in 677 B.C. under Esarhaddon, king of Assyria and Babylon. Therefore, Pippenger makes WAY more sense, as WRONG as he is!

Jehovah's Witnesses are just so off on their dating, it is more than pathetic!
Tony

Glebe, Australia

#283 Feb 6, 2012
A SDA wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship JESUS 24/7, and I love him and he said to keep his commandments all TEN.
Not a problem. Pretty simple.
Amen. But do you admit you are a sinner and break God's 10 Commandments? OR do you claim you are perfectly sinless and never break the 10 Commandments? Yes or No?

God bless.
Tony

Glebe, Australia

#284 Feb 6, 2012
djconklin wrote:
>I worship everyday becuase we are still on the seventh day. We have not moved onto the eigth nor back to the first.
And yet you show up Monday morning to go to work.
Do you David show up to work 6 days per week, Sunday to Friday? God Commands that we do, but in my experience, not many SDA members do it, so they willfully break the 4th Commandment and willfully disobey the part that says "6 days shall you do all thy labour".

So what about you David, I know you keep the Sabbath day Holy, and AMEN to that :) But do you follow the WHOLE 4th Commandment and turn up to work 6 days per week, Sunday to Friday, or do you willfully break the second part to the 4th Commandment?

God bless.

Since: Jan 11

Jackson, TN

#285 Feb 6, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of hard to comment on Garbage.
You don't like Scripture anyway. So why should one bother.
You make the Scripture contradict itself which it does not.
You are here to argue your false beliefs and you have been shown by many here but you reject TRUTH
Excellence observation!
Tony

Glebe, Australia

#286 Feb 6, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony , you have become one of the biggest liars on here along with Shubee and Shadrach.
I answered it but you can't stand truth.
If what you taught was truth, I would embrace it, but birdman, you run and hide from my questions because my questions are too uncomfortable for you and make you tremble, and instead of teaching biblical truth, you teach cult deceit.

Come back to Jesus birdman and Scripture alone and turn your back on false teachers and deceit and books which are in error. Come back to Jesus + Scripture alone.

Even Ellen said most SDA members will reject the true latter rain, and instead they claimed they saw something evil instead, and end up being lost. I am very concerned for your birdman, because all the truth I share with you, makes you only see evil instead.

Birdman, today you need to make a choice, continue to follow error or renounce error and embrace truth.

God bless.
Tony

Glebe, Australia

#287 Feb 6, 2012
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really go by the scriptures CMWYW. You think you do....
That comment is for YOU :)

And tell me Marcus, do you claim that ever single JW in history will be lost? Yes or No?

God bless.
Tony

Glebe, Australia

#288 Feb 6, 2012
Mr_Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellence observation!
I disagree, birdman's observation was flawed and in err.

God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen White said amalgamation of man and beasts... 51 min Rubies 4
What SDA's say about Non-Adventists 1 hr sitkahappy 108
Grace and the Law (2) 1 hr sitkahappy 23
Sabbath Views From a New Adventist 2 hr sitkahappy 937
Why is it so hard to rescue SDA Cult Members? (Oct '11) 2 hr CINDERS 2,633
Did High Priests investigate sins 2 hr sitkahappy 155
Jesus moving from Holy to Most Holy Place in 1844 (Apr '10) 9 hr Teacher 447
More from around the web