Posted in the Seventh-day Adventist Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DANNO

London, UK

#1 Dec 21, 2012
GEN 49: 27
"Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; in the morning he devours the prey, in the evening he divides the plunder." & also Matt 13: 24-26

Who is this WOLF MAN in the NT??

There were no Christians in Jerusalem before 70 AD as recorded by Jewish historian Flavius Josephus. The term Christian first originated in Antioch regarding only Paul's bogus sect the Nazarenes, that Paul solely invented, it is not of Yeshua. Paul is of the devil. What did Paul encounter on the way to Damascus? Only a bright light, who is Lucifer, who lied and pretended to be something that he is not. Also that bright light that Paul encountered never said that Paul would be an apostle. Yeshua taught to His disciples before His hasty departure back to heaven, you will not see me again till later because He going to heaven, to the Father. John 16:16 Paul’s bogus ministry born of the Damascus road bright light encounter of Lucifer is a post show attack upon the true ministry of Lord JESUS and His true apostles. And used the sun god pagans of this world to promote it everywhere, falsely teaching people they are not under God laws and commandments anymore and is still practices for sun god imagery worship.

Interesting Paul also fits the bill for the Benjamite wolf prophecy from Genesis 49:27 Paul claimed to be of the tribe of Benjamin, Philippians 3:5

In the book Jesus Words Only, chapter 14 presents the case that Paul fulfilled the Ravening Benjamite Wolf Prophecy as found at Genesis 49:27.
click> http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/images/stories/...

There are only 12 apostles of Yeshua/JESUS, read Revelation 21:14 & Matt 19: 28, the Lord does mention a false apostle, who is Paul in Revelation 2:2

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.(There is no 13th or 14th or 14th apostle) Barnabas is the other False apostle! Acts 14: 14 in Matt 10: 2-4 does not list Barnabas.

Paul is the proven false apostle of Revelation 2:2. You must fully reject Paul because God is "testing" everyone regarding Paul.
see Deuteronomy 13:3 for more on the testing of a true prophet of God.

Deuteronomy 13:3"you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul (to love God with all your soul and heart simply means "to always keep all the laws and commandments of God")

DUMP PAUL NOW!

Dan [JC]
DANNO

London, UK

#2 Dec 21, 2012
It is Paul, who is a Pharisee who the Lord called all Pharisees a brood of vipers (Satan worshipers), Paul's bogus sect the "Nazarenes" that Paul solely invented that became what is all of Christianity today. Paul's bogus disciples were first called Christians at Antioch, Acts 11:26. It is a Torah-less religion not of God.

Lord Yeshua passes this test from God. His primary ministry doctrine is for everyone to ACCEPT all the laws and commandments of God, Matthew 5:19-20
DANNO

London, UK

#3 Dec 21, 2012
2 Corinthians 12:7-8
New International Version (NIV)

7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

Why did he plead with the Lord 3 times to take it away? The Holy Spirit would NOT have blessed him with a TORMENTING GIFT or illness surely??????????

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#4 Dec 21, 2012
The WOLF MAN spoke AGAINST GOD's LAW!! Did GOD remove his protection from PAUL and ALLOWED satan to CURSE HIM & TORMENT him?? Read DEUt 11: 26-28

Deuteronomy 11:26-28
New International Version (NIV)

26 See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; 28 the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known.
DANNO

London, UK

#5 Dec 23, 2012
DANNO

London, UK

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Of whom does the Benjamite prophecy speak? When
weighed carefully, there is very little chance that the Benjamite
prophecy could be about anyone but Paul. This prophecy
about Benjamin, if it was to be fulfilled and then verified,
must have been fulfilled in the time of Christ. At that time,
the tribes of Judah, Levi, and Benjamin still had survived.
The others were the lost tribes of the Diaspora.(Gill, commentary
on Gen. 49:10.) After the time of Christ, any distinguishable
tribe of Benjamin soon disappeared. Thus, the
prophecy about Benjamin is no longer capable of being fulfilled
and confirmed. Accordingly, one must consider the
possibility this verse is talking about Paul. In fact, the early
Christian church, as demonstrated below, did think this was a
prophecy about Paul. Somehow we lost memory of this
teaching.
Let’s turn now to Jacob’s last prophecy about the Benjamites
in the “latter days” when Shiloh comes. Here we read
of the imagery of a ravening wolf that identifies the tribe of
Benjamin.
Benjamin is a wolf that raveneth: In the morning
she shall devour the prey, And at even[ing]
he shall divide the spoil.(Gen 49:27)(ASV)
Let’s analyze this verse—for there is a time-sequence
to the ravening wolf’s activity. In the morning, he devours the
prey. This means he kills his prey. In the evening, he takes the
spoils left over after killing the prey. There are many metaphorical
similarities to Paul. He starts as a killer of Christians
or as one who approves the killing of Christians.(Acts 7:58;
8:1-3, 9:1.) However, later Paul claims a right of division
among his earlier prey—he exclusively will recruit Gentiles
as Christians while the twelve apostles supposedly would
exclusively recruit Jews.(Galatians 2:9.)2
2. The unlikelihood that this was consensual from the twelve is discussed
in “Paul’s Admission of Parting Ways With the Apostles” on page 334.

http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/images/stories/...
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#8 Dec 24, 2012
This thread is so full of False teaching it is not worth commenting on
DANNO

London, UK

#9 Dec 24, 2012
birdman wrote:
This thread is so full of False teaching it is not worth commenting on
BirdWOLF

Thanx for your opinion! Does this mean you WONT be posting on here again??

Dan
George Bush Snr

Brampton, Canada

#10 Dec 25, 2012
This thread was conceived in sin.
DANNO

London, UK

#11 Dec 25, 2012
George Bush Snr wrote:
This thread was conceived in sin.
Blacky

Was your parents WITHOUT SIN when you were CONCEIVED? yes or no

Are you without SIN ? yes or no?

Does this mean if you open a thread it would make you a BIG HYPOCRITE? yes or no

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#13 Dec 26, 2012
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
Mr Blacky

Your post is recorded in Heaven for all the REDEEMED to view and how GOD is JUST in his JUDGMENTS!
George Bush Snr

Brampton, Canada

#14 Dec 26, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Blacky
Your post is recorded in Heaven for all the REDEEMED to view and how GOD is JUST in his JUDGMENTS!
I don't believe in an iJudgment.
JudgeNotLest YE Be Judged

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Dec 26, 2012
you don't believe in judgement?
ppfffffffffffffffffffffttt!
Try telling that to the one who will judge you on Judgement Day!
I don't think He likes the way you've constantly judged a whole group of people as "THE antichrist" as you have with the jews
George Bush Snr

Brampton, Canada

#16 Dec 26, 2012
JudgeNotLest YE Be Judged wrote:
i'm a moron
Well said.
DANNO

London, UK

#17 Dec 26, 2012
George Bush Snr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in an iJudgment.
The Bible proves you wrong!

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of JUDGMENT for every careless word they have spoken.> Matt 12: 36

AND ALSO THESE BELOW
REV 20: 12 & Rev 22: 12 & MATT 16: 27
DANNO

London, UK

#19 Dec 26, 2012
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you aware that you've set yourself up for damnation by following those two devils: Dennis and his rolling stone, Rockroller?
With them, you conceived this thread; and gave birth to the first post.
Blacky

Your silly comments does NOT destroy my previous post to you! How come you have NO answer to my post and the Bible quotes I put up on JUDGMENT!???

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#21 Dec 27, 2012
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
I was saying that you ought to be careful of what you posts and the threads you start because:
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of JUDGMENT for every careless word they have spoken.> Matt 12: 36
I answered you.
Blacky

Thanx for your advice but you have NOT answered on my post on "JUDGMENT"? Matt 12: 36

waiting...

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#22 Dec 27, 2012
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
I was saying that you ought to be careful of what you posts and the threads you start because:
I answered you.
blacky

One more thing... If you disprove of my threads please DO NOT post on them! Is this good sound advice?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#23 Dec 27, 2012
George Bush Jnr wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered you.
Blacky

Do you fear my questions? Domy questions trouble your beliefs in the Bible? Does's it trouble your FAITH & Soul??

To Blacky , Sasha & Grammy

Who told the REAL TRUTH? Matthew or Luke? Was it GALILEE or Jerusalem? or doe's the TRUTH NOT MATTER to your soul & spirit??

Matt 28: 10-16 , Luke 24: 42-50 < Acts 1: 2-5 , ACTS 2: 1-5

The ELEVEN disciples WENT AWAY into GALILEE, into a mountain where Jesus had APPOINTED them.[Matt 28: 16]

Luke said in his gospel that Jesus told his disciples on the night of his resurrection that they were to STAY in JERUSALEM until they were "clothed with power from on high" [The Holy Spirit]( luk 24:49). WHO TOLD THE TRUTH LUKE OR MATTHEW????
George Bush Snr

Brampton, Canada

#24 Dec 27, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacky
Thanx for your advice but you have NOT answered on my post on "JUDGMENT"? Matt 12: 36
waiting...
Dan
I don't know what else to say, Trawny, I don't know what else to do.

Judgment will be meted out to you according to your denunciation of Saint Paul?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ONLY ADVENTISTS in HEAVEN for 1000 YEARS? 20 min Saved By Grace 2,691
The Root of David 33 min Lee Stuvmen 4
Sunday "Christianity" - [SATANIC CULT] Daniel'... 55 min Lee Stuvmen 200
EXAMPLE of one in a CULT 3 hr jonebgood 24
Shadrach CHALLENGES you and your Ten C gospel 4 hr Shadrach 119
The "Sin-o-matic Meter" 5 hr Earburner 3
The Trinity 6 hr _Simon_ 74
More from around the web