Why R so many SDA , weird, warped rel...

Why R so many SDA , weird, warped religious freaks?

yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Any clues?
sitkahappy

Anchorage, AK

#2 Sep 25, 2012
And this question comes from someone with the handle yo-yo.
Rockroller

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 26, 2012
yoyo wrote:
Any clues?
Actually, the question should be about all of those who believe in a MAN made religion. However, let's take a look at the SDAs for now.

Clearly, the prophecy in Dan. 2 about a NEW KOH being set up at the time of the end of the world would show that there MUST NOW be such an organization to make that prophcey come true.

Dan. 8:14 presents a time period when this organization would be set up but at the time no one figured it out because of the prophesies found in Matt. 25:1-13 showing proof that these people would think they were the bride and not merely the bride's servants. They would, in fact, now know the truth regarding who they were because they thought it was the time Jesus was to come--as also was prophesied.

When the time came and went, Satan KNEW that he had to get involved in order to deceive them into believing other things other than than the real truth. Therefore, Satan used EGW to think he was God and that what EGW heard in visions were from God, but did not know they were really words and vision from Satan==just as Satan did to Saul/Paul in order to confuse and cause division over the NEW disciples of Jesus.

Satan caused EGW and others to think that the event was the Investigative Judgment starting so that they would have an excuse for their mistake. This would cause them (SDA) to believe in a lie and allow them to spiritually fall asleep believing that they should wake up when an event called the National Sunday Law comes to be. But because this will never happen, the TEN virgins are still sleeping and will not wake up to see Jesus come like a thief until they are woken up by the shout of the BONDSERVANTS, the 144k who do wake up and know the truth because they ate the food (truth) being offered by the ONE found in Matt. 24:45, the Good and Faithful Servant that will be feeding (teaching) the fellow servants at the time Jesus comes.(Notice that NO ONE ELSE eats this food, but only the 144k?)

Now we see that Satan continued to use EGW to feed her the words of Paul and other ideas that are not true in order to confuse this NEW KOH and keep them confused until the shout to wake up comes.

Of course this too was prophesied as found in Rev. 2:18-25, but because EGW and others wrote books on Daniel and Revelation, they refuse to actually LOOK at the words found in Revelation but instead have chosen to accept the false ideas she came up with because now they call her a prophetess of God, when she was really a false prophet being led by Satan because Satan knows too well that it is THIS group that will some day give the world the real truth regarding the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, not the same gospel as the one invented by Paul.

The 7 warnings found in Rev. 2 and 3 are ONLY for this ONE group called the SDA church (and to those who are Adventists in their heart) but they have been deceived about this because of people like Jon Paulin who used EGWs words to continue to confuse and deceive people.

The shaking that happens to the Adventists is the same event that happens when the bondservants (144k) wake them up just before the time of trouble starts in order for them to get off the fence and choose to follow only the words of JEsus OR to follow the words of EGW and Paul-thereby becoming lost forever in their false belief that they will be saved by grace, when in fact Jesus will tell them He does not even know them.
ROBERT TWO

Leopold, Australia

#4 Sep 26, 2012
The world CANNOT receive the spirit of TRUTH.
ROBERT TWO

Leopold, Australia

#5 Sep 26, 2012
yoyo wrote:
Any clues?
Half baked.
Never really got there.
yoyo

Solana Beach, CA

#6 Sep 27, 2012
sitkahappy wrote:
And this question comes from someone with the handle yo-yo.
Notice my handle is not yo-yo
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#7 Sep 27, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your handle, true, true; just your character.
sitkahappy

Anchorage, AK

#8 Sep 27, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I talk slow so it comes out as yo-yo.
sitkahappy

Anchorage, AK

#9 Sep 27, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just goggled yoyo and it came up with yo-yo toys.
yoyo

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2012
I there a 12 step program for religious freaks?
Lisa

Indian Trail, NC

#11 Oct 9, 2012
1-800-GET HELP
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Lisa wrote:
1-800-GET HELP
YEP YO-YO needs help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SDA comfy zone 10 C and Old Testament / Old Torah 2 hr SDA religion of lies 12
con Fessing Millerites for Dummies 2 hr Zog Has-fallen 5
I keep the BLOOD COVENANT 1 Cor 11:25 3 hr SDA religion of lies 1,037
Potty Mouth defiles himself yet again 5 hr Zog Has-fallen 3
Seventh Day Adventist Church Forum (Sep '14) 7 hr Earburner 8
Why did Pastor Doug RESIGN ? (Apr '11) 7 hr His4everFriend 643
Strategy for leaving the SDA Church 14 hr SDA religion of lies 28
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) May 24 SDA religion of lies 459
More from around the web