ex EX-SDA & DIS-FELLOWSHIP MEMBERS T...
Mbodia

Kenya

#126 Sep 27, 2012
SDA Church and its doctrines are not bad per see. The problem comes with the members themselves (SDAs); we sometimes interprete the Bible and The Doctrines to suite our own selfish interests and in some instances, church workers, Pasors (elders) do us more harm than good, cheating even at the pulpit and by the virture that we acknowledge them as our spiritual leaders it becomes difficult to accept that they are lying to us.
Let us be like Bereans who after Paul had taught them, they would get down into the scriptures to know more about his teachings to them as written in the Bible.
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#127 Sep 27, 2012
Mbodia wrote:
SDA Church and its doctrines are not bad per see. The problem comes with the members themselves (SDAs); we sometimes interprete the Bible and The Doctrines to suite our own selfish interests and in some instances, church workers, Pasors (elders) do us more harm than good, cheating even at the pulpit and by the virture that we acknowledge them as our spiritual leaders it becomes difficult to accept that they are lying to us.
Let us be like Bereans who after Paul had taught them, they would get down into the scriptures to know more about his teachings to them as written in the Bible.
Of course the readers all recognise the above is systematic [fruitage] to a deeper problem;;;

FB #2,4 come verbatum of the central doctrine of the LITTLE HORN. The influence of the departure to truth was inaugerated by the ministerial association of SDA's when they compromised on the nature of Christ, they also went as far as distancig themselves from the Sanctuary doctrine denying there was a Dual Atonement and the capstone of harlotry was bowing to the Omega of deadly heresies

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#128 Sep 27, 2012
Hebrews 11:1-3. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Faith should be personal. Look up!

bibleuniverse
Rockroller

Colorado Springs, CO

#129 Sep 27, 2012
Signs of the Times wrote:
Hebrews 11:1-3. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
bibleuniverse
Faith allows one to believe in lies without feeling guilty for practicing those lies. By doing so, you will be thrown in the lake of fire as Jesus warned in Rev. 21:8 and 22:15.

Remember, the book of Hebrews is a book of many lies written by ann unknon person but probably a follower of Paul, not of Jesus Christ. Relying upon a book of lies will purchase your ticked to the lake of fire.

“Jesus is coming again!”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#130 Sep 27, 2012
I will pray for you to receive your sight!

bibleuniverse
Lay Worker

Perth, Australia

#131 Sep 27, 2012
I will pray for you to receive your sight!
bibleuniverse
it will need more than a miracle
DANNO

London, UK

#132 Sep 27, 2012
bibleuniverse
Which one is your FAITH on?:>

a. GAL 3: 11 or ROM 2: 13 or ROM 3: 28

b. Rom 7: 12 or ROM 10: 4 or HEB 8: 10

c. Gal 5: 14 or Matt 22: 37-40

d. Gal 5: 2-4 or ACTS 16: 3 or 1st COR 7: 19

Dan

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#133 Oct 6, 2012
>FB #2,4 come verbatum of the central doctrine of the LITTLE HORN.

The lying CON just doesn't learn!

Here's the texts that both use in common--no other similarity:

1) John 3:16

2) 2 Cor. 5:19 -- "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

3) John 1:29 -- The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.[See also verse 33. Who is speaking?]

4) 1 John 4:2 -- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

5) John 1:14 (used twice?)-- And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

6) Phil. 2:6, 7 -- Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

7) Mark 1:15 -- And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

8) Matt. 21:9 -- And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Rudo Olofia

Honiara, Solomon Islands

#135 Oct 7, 2012
Almost what WE SDA believe in the Bible is correct. E.G White is a messenger from God most of what she said supports the what the Bible says. The difference is that some of the Interpretation in the Bible has cause members to leave the Church. E.G White is NOT God maybe some of her interpretation might be confusing or misunderstood. Prophets are Human and they Make Mistake as well.

It is better to remain in the ARK -it might be smelly or full of animal feaces but DO NOT get overboard. You WILL get drowned. Remain with Noah in the Ark because dry land is just in sight.
DANNO

London, UK

#136 Oct 7, 2012
Rudo Olofia wrote:
Almost what WE SDA believe in the Bible is correct. E.G White is a messenger from God most of what she said supports the what the Bible says. The difference is that some of the Interpretation in the Bible has cause members to leave the Church. E.G White is NOT God maybe some of her interpretation might be confusing or misunderstood. Prophets are Human and they Make Mistake as well.
It is better to remain in the ARK -it might be smelly or full of animal feaces but DO NOT get overboard. You WILL get drowned. Remain with Noah in the Ark because dry land is just in sight.
Rudo

Your Stinking/ Lying SDA ship/ ARK will NOT reach the HARBOUR!! That's why many have jumped ship and also because it STINKS and the passengers DO NOT LIKE ANSWERING questions on their beliefs/FAITH! Including you! Are you willing to prove me wrong by answering my spiritual question on your faith & BELIEFS??

Dan
anti-dan

UK

#137 Nov 4, 2012
@Dan, so what is your take on the scapegoat and Jesus Christ entering the most holy place?
anti-dan HereToo

Brampton, Canada

#138 Nov 4, 2012
@Dan, so what is your take on on the unholy Bible, King James Authorized Version? Have you identified new Satanic verses recently? What new percentage is not good: 99%?

Please answer my spiritual questions? Thank you.
Nadine

San Bernardino, CA

#139 Mar 8, 2013
Hello nikki,

My name is Nadine and I am currently a student at CSUSB. I am actually working on a research paper on SDA. Is there anyway I can e-mail you and ask you a few questions?(:
ME INHIM wrote:
POSTED BY NIKKI
Hi Dan,
I have left the organization. I cannot even call it a church anymore. I believe with all my heart it is a cult born of a false prophet. I love so many of the people, I do not think most of the members are bad people, I think they are decieved. I pray constantly for a public exposure of the falasy of SDAism.
I only left this year and so I am currently in the process of being led into truth by the Spirit. I have lots of questions. There are a lot of cobwebs to clear as Im sure you know. I am apart of a wonderful support system for those leaving the church though and the Bible is like a brand new book to me. It is such a beautiful thing to read it in its context and not search it for proof texts like an encyclopedia.
I have to say, I have been blown away by how hostile or vacant or asbent my "sisters" and "brothers" of the church my walk began in are. Wow, you come to a different opinion on something and there is no biblical process of bringing a believer to truth. Instead you are met with either complete abandonment, condesention, or overt hostility. I never thought that would be apart of this process. Especially because so many SDAs claim to believe other denominations will be in heaven, or they worship with other denominations at events like promise keepers or women of faith. And most of them listen to Christian music and read inspiring Christian books (not even completely understanding the implications of what is being said) by the likes of CS Lewis, Max Lucado, Martin Luether, etc. I figured if they accept them as Christians why not me? Well, it testifies to their sense of superiority over the rest of Christiandom. See, I HAD the truth and walked away from it. The rest of them have not been exposed to it yet. Thats the difference.
Nikki
San Bernardino, CA
Miksed

Palau

#140 Jun 21, 2013
Hi,
Sorry, but I wish nobody will be baptized because of EGW, but Christ and Him alone. SDA Church could be somewhat institutional in a way that the issue of Sabbath, EGW, and other doctrines are much stressed in sermons. I think that "Christ holiness" in church, should be the central focus of SDA Sabbath services in evry week. Why should EGW be the issue now, were we all baptized for her or for Christ.
sda

UK

#141 Jun 21, 2013
If you are not a commandment keeper, you will be drinking satanic blood, plus listening to lies and ware with them with their own garments of works.
SDA

Orlando, FL

#142 Jun 21, 2013
Rudo Olofia wrote:
We know that some will get shaken out before the door closes, but many others will come out of Babylon and take their place they have given up on. Many who have no real connection to Christ will be shaken out of the church and the true Adventist will go into the kingdom when Christ comes.
DANNO

London, UK

#143 Jun 21, 2013
Miksed wrote:
Hi,
Sorry, but I wish nobody will be baptized because of EGW, but Christ and Him alone. SDA Church could be somewhat institutional in a way that the issue of Sabbath, EGW, and other doctrines are much stressed in sermons. I think that "Christ holiness" in church, should be the central focus of SDA Sabbath services in evry week. Why should EGW be the issue now, were we all baptized for her or for Christ.
ARE you saying you REJECT or SECRETLY the advice to obey Church leaders given in HEB 13: 17??

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

#144 Jun 21, 2013
correction:-

ARE you saying you REJECT or SECRETLY REJECT the advice to obey Church leaders given in HEB 13: 17??

Dan
FWMENTOR

Rockford, MI

#145 Jul 9, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
The blind leading the blind
I would father serve GOD than WOman.
butler

Auckland, New Zealand

#146 Mar 26, 2014
We left two years ago. it is amazing the things that are happening and the comments I have noticed coming in these notes. I have a lot of personal things that happened to me. The biggest gossip shop I have ever seen in the s.d.a church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I stayed in the SDA Church. Personal testim... 20 min Teacher 16
Monie and Babylon 1 hr misbehaved 7
I keep the BLOOD COVENANT 1 Cor 11:25 2 hr Teacher 854
Was the Sabbath Covenant made for mankind? 3 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 729
Talk about Confessing Millerite Adventists is F... 3 hr ADVENTLIFE _WORDP... 26
Sunday keepers? 5 hr SDA religion of lies 93
SDA comfy zone 10 C and Old Testament / Old Torah 10 hr Teacher 10
More from around the web