ex EX-SDA & DIS-FELLOWSHIP MEMBERS TESTIMONIES

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ME INHIM

London, UK

#1 Apr 3, 2010
EX-SDA & DIS-FELLOWSHIP MEMBERS TESTIMONIES

MY FAMILY OF 5 CHILDREN WERE MEMBERS FOR 21 YRS. WE ALL LEFT THE SDA CHURCH IN 2001 BECAUSE OF EGW writings and her SOP revelations /teachings.
We refused to beleive the LIES on the SCAPEGOAT being SATAN Lev 16: 10. Jesus entering the THRONE of GOD in Oct 1844. The cleansing of the defiled heavenly Sanctuary in 1844. Heb 6: 19-21 & Heb 8: 1-3 & ACTS 7: 55 proves Jesus entered the THRONE before 1844.

The church and the pastor did NOT successfully reply to ALL our questions. Instead they insulted our inteligence and out faith in the HOLY BIBLE.
They accussed us of being SATAN's disciples for dividing the church and causing doubt to all members on sda doctrines.
They never once blamed EGW for all the problems.

Dan
ME INHIM

London, UK

#2 Apr 3, 2010
POSTED BY NIKKI

Hi Dan,
I have left the organization. I cannot even call it a church anymore. I believe with all my heart it is a cult born of a false prophet. I love so many of the people, I do not think most of the members are bad people, I think they are decieved. I pray constantly for a public exposure of the falasy of SDAism.
I only left this year and so I am currently in the process of being led into truth by the Spirit. I have lots of questions. There are a lot of cobwebs to clear as Im sure you know. I am apart of a wonderful support system for those leaving the church though and the Bible is like a brand new book to me. It is such a beautiful thing to read it in its context and not search it for proof texts like an encyclopedia.
I have to say, I have been blown away by how hostile or vacant or asbent my "sisters" and "brothers" of the church my walk began in are. Wow, you come to a different opinion on something and there is no biblical process of bringing a believer to truth. Instead you are met with either complete abandonment, condesention, or overt hostility. I never thought that would be apart of this process. Especially because so many SDAs claim to believe other denominations will be in heaven, or they worship with other denominations at events like promise keepers or women of faith. And most of them listen to Christian music and read inspiring Christian books (not even completely understanding the implications of what is being said) by the likes of CS Lewis, Max Lucado, Martin Luether, etc. I figured if they accept them as Christians why not me? Well, it testifies to their sense of superiority over the rest of Christiandom. See, I HAD the truth and walked away from it. The rest of them have not been exposed to it yet. Thats the difference.

Nikki
San Bernardino, CA
ME INHIM

London, UK

#3 Apr 3, 2010
CONTINUED BY NIKKI:

It was preached from the pulpit one "sabbath" that marriages, health, and family cohesiveness are stronger in the SDA world. My marriage, health, and family cohesiveness has never been stronger since I left. Everything I was afraid would happen if I left was such a lie. I am learning that is the cultic spirit and it dwells among all the cults and teaches all the same lies.
I came to this forum looking for insight on the Sabbath. I was met with a lot of hostility when I shared what I am learning and asked SDAs to explain things to me. I mean, when I was done reading Hebrews, it was pretty clear to me what is up now. I was SO curious to know what SDAs teach about what look like really clear things. Instead of answers I was told I am a little horn, a harlot, a lier, demonically bent, and since then added to those insults have been moron, uneducated, ignorant...etc. I don't even remember them all. These things have only been proof to me that regardless of what SDAs teach on doctrine, I want nothing to do with the spirit that is within them.
Everything looks so good on the outside. As long as you fall in line and "keep your nose clean". Once you wake from the fog and start asking questions you are met with insults, more questions, or sermonets that have nothing to do with anything you are asking. They are like rabbit trails leading you all through the Bible to make a point. I actually had someone tell me to "connect the dots" when reading scripture. It is proof that the Bible is used as a crystal ball rather then what it really is.
Anyway, all that is to say, I am done with SDAism. And I have been in this forum for a couple weeks now and have many times decided to leave it. I ultimately come back because I am drawn to the other true Christians who are in here and have no other way of contacting them. But I decided today that I need to leave. I would rather spend the time I use in here in the word of life.
I am thinking of creating a blogg that would allow some of us who have met in here to be able to communicate outside of this forum but that would come later. I have a lot to do today.
To answer your first question, I grew up in the church and left this year. I am 30. I am so blessed to be so young leaving the church. My husband and I are thrilled that we get to raise our children outside of this system. So many we fellowship with have such heartache over how much of their lives were given to the organization.
Anyway, I better run. Enjoy your Easter weekend.
Jesus is Risen and we FREE INDEDD!
In Him,

Nikki

NIKKI TESTIMONY POST 215 & 216 ON LINK BELOW.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
ME INHIM

London, UK

#4 Apr 3, 2010
Nikki.

Thank you for your testimony. We are thrilled to hear you plucked up the courage to walk away from SDA after so many yrs.
Dont be discouraged about worshiping with just your own family. Remember the WORDS of Jesus in john 14: He says there will come a time my people will worship in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH! That time has finally come for you and for your family. Bible says: Where 2 or 3 are gathered there the SPIRIT OF GOD WILL BE TOO! God does not look at the size of the congregation he looks at the heart of his people. See matt 15: 8-9

I been here about 5 weeks. i planned to leave this zoo at the end of March. The Holy Spirit inspired me to return and show more errors on SDA doctrines and their prophet EGW.
WE have always been told at church she [egw] was a prophet of God and her books the S O P are inspired by God. When you expose the errors/lies of EGW they quikly deny she was a prophet. They LIE thru their teeth!! this alone shows you the colour of their fruits!

Blessings

Dan
ME INHIM
London, UK
ME INHIM

London, UK

#5 Apr 3, 2010
Elder F C Stone
United States
post No 16

I hate to agree with Youn, but I have no choice. I do not feel good about it, but I have been teaching ERROR for the past 15 years simply because I ASSUMED that , because SDA's are correct on the Sabbath and State of the Dead, they MUST be right on the other doctrines also.
I have checked up on Youn's points and they all reveal that WE SDA's are WRONG!
No wonder 6 of my members "defected" to the Church of God 7th day a month or two ago.

link http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
ME INHIM

London, UK

#6 Apr 3, 2010
members for 44yrs and 10 yrs workers in the SDA church; Please listen to their testimony on video:

Video: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay... #
ME INHIM

London, UK

#7 Apr 3, 2010
PART TWO: PLEASE PRESS REFRESH IF VIDEO FAILS TO OPEN

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...
Lay Worker

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2010
The blind leading the blind
ME INHIM

London, UK

#9 Apr 3, 2010
Lay Worker wrote:
The blind leading the blind
L W.

Are you willing to tell us why you are NO longer a member of the main SDA church and what made you join a "SPLINTER" group?

Blessings

Dan
ME INHIM

London, UK

#10 Apr 3, 2010
ROBERT2

Would you like to post why you were disfellowshiped from SDA church please?

Dan
messenger4truth

Reno, NV

#11 Apr 3, 2010
me in him,

You must be one of p of c's jesuit buddies. He is using the mass exodus letters from the catholic church and attempting to pin them on the SDA church.

Exodus letter from the sda church go to the conference. They don't end up in third party attackers of the SDA faith.

Sorry this fodder is a false witness, spammeroo.
ME INHIM

London, UK

#12 Apr 3, 2010
messenger4truth wrote:
me in him,
You must be one of p of c's jesuit buddies. He is using the mass exodus letters from the catholic church and attempting to pin them on the SDA church.
Exodus letter from the sda church go to the conference. They don't end up in third party attackers of the SDA faith.
Sorry this fodder is a false witness, spammeroo.
M4T

Would you tell us why your no longer a member of the SDA church please?
robert two

Oakville, Australia

#13 Apr 3, 2010
ME INHIM wrote:
ROBERT2
Would you like to post why you were disfellowshiped from SDA church please?
Dan
Well I was in New Zealand.

I church accepted Des.Ford that EGW had it all wrong .
I quoted the Bible and Mrs.White and was banned from answering question in SS.
Then I found the church eliminated the 2300 day prohpecy and 1844 became a non-event. The SS lesson was full of Ford rubbish on being saved regardless. Sinning till Jesus comes.
The church divided up the BIBLE into Paulians and Johnothans plus JAMES was a man of straw. Still to this day I am banned.
Sounds a lot different to the other side os the world.
This was the case to a number of us in New Zealand.
messenger4truth

Reno, NV

#14 Apr 3, 2010
We don't ban or dis-fellowship people. They usually do it on their own accord.

Thats not to say that some offshoots congregations under a physical will be lead by deceivers.

But the truth remains that the church is the body of believers in JESUS whether in a building or not.
Those who hatch their faith by attacking other belief set are mislead and deceived. These are the tares and yes they are welcome in the church to grow up with the wheat.
ME INHIM

London, UK

#15 Apr 3, 2010
messenger4truth wrote:
Thats not to say that some offshoots congregations under a physical will be lead by deceivers.
But the truth remains that the church is the body of believers in JESUS whether in a building or not.
Those who hatch their faith by attacking other belief set are mislead and deceived. These are the tares and yes they are welcome in the church to grow up with the wheat.
What is it about the main sda church you dont accept?

Where is your membership?

Why is it not with the main sda church?
robert two

Oakville, Australia

#16 Apr 3, 2010
messenger4truth wrote:
EGW was opposed that.
When they give fruit you know who they are and they make the good wheat RANK. But if they do not give the wrong fruit then only do they stay in the church.

From where I stand the church is welcome to the error.
ME INHIM

London, UK

#17 Apr 3, 2010
robert two wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was in New Zealand.
I church accepted Des.Ford that EGW had it all wrong .
I quoted the Bible and Mrs.White and was banned from answering question in SS.
Then I found the church eliminated the 2300 day prohpecy and 1844 became a non-event. The SS lesson was full of Ford rubbish on being saved regardless. Sinning till Jesus comes.
The church divided up the BIBLE into Paulians and Johnothans plus JAMES was a man of straw. Still to this day I am banned.
Sounds a lot different to the other side os the world.
This was the case to a number of us in New Zealand.
Robert2.

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us.

Why did the church aliminated the 2300 days prohecy and 1844? Does this mean the Main SDA church NO longer beleive and teach the Sanctuary message or have i got that wrong. Please clarify.

Thanks

Dan

robert two

Oakville, Australia

#18 Apr 4, 2010
ME INHIM wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert2.
Thank you for sharing your testimony with us.
Why did the church aliminated the 2300 days prohecy and 1844? Does this mean the Main SDA church NO longer beleive and teach the Sanctuary message or have i got that wrong. Please clarify.
Thanks
Dan
The SDA church publicly have not taught the 2,300 day and 1844 from 1977 but take care as they do bluff the oldies a lot.
You are from the UK and EGW was always a UK weak point.
ME INHIM

Martock, UK

#19 Apr 4, 2010
robert two wrote:
<quoted text>
The SDA church publicly have not taught the 2,300 day and 1844 from 1977 but take care as they do bluff the oldies a lot.
You are from the UK and EGW was always a UK weak point.
Why was that?? Was it because the Bible proved them wrong??

or to stop the members from leaving?

There has to be a reason for them to stop those messages from EGW.
The Problem deepens because EGW said if people/members refuse to believe those messages THEIR PRAYERS WILL BE INTECERPTED AND ANSWERED BY SATAN!! You are aware of those quotes and warnings arent you?

Dan
CINDERS

Cessnock, Australia

#20 Apr 4, 2010
This person "ME INHIM" is not of God.

DAN wrote this ~

You deffinatly have your stupid brains half way up your back side. I will help you shove them deeper soon and before next SABBATH! i promise! as long as you dont perform a dissapearing trick from EGW S O P?

Dan

I say to you Dan that here is another person in this you tube who speaks EXACTLY as you do AND has the EXACT SAME spirit as you have.

You DAN, speak of the Sabbath, the Lords day in the same sentence as your vulgar mouth spews the words of the devil. You do not have the true Spirit of God within you. You are controlled by the devil himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday Bread (Acts 20:7) 5 min sitka happy 62
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 16 min sitka happy 2,232
OC not TC 31 min Saved By Grace 315
I am a true Seventh-day Adventist 35 min KSH 46
Sabbath activity 38 min KSH 69
1260 days of the Papacy from 538 AD to 1798 (May '14) 40 min KSH 465
State Law about Sabbath keeping. Read first. N... 17 hr Dotard 7
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Aug '17 Saturn Day 464
More from around the web