Comments
1 - 20 of 341 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2014
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

2 Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them.

(Jesus was sitting on the stones of the Temple, in was not sitting in dirt)

3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, 4 they said to Him,“Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act.

( proof that the Ten C's is of the Law of Moses)

5 Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him.

But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground ( stone pavers) with His finger, as though He did not hear.

7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them,“He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”

( which supports man is in a sinful state, all are sinners till He redeems us 1 Cor 15:50-54)

8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her,“Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”

( remember, there is therefore no more CONDEMNATION for those in Christ Rom 8:1 and they are FREE from the Ten C's Rom 8:2 just as Christ stated to the women caught in adultery)

11 She said,“No one, Lord.”

And Jesus said to her,“Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”

12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying,“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” Jn 8

----------

Conclusion;

Now will you teach Christ's Law, the Ministry of the Spirit

THE NEW COVENANT

one without condemnation,

or will you

teach EVIL

and teach Christians to go under the Law(the condemning Ten C's, the Ministry of Death 2 Cor 3:6-11) only to be CURSED

Gal 3:10-13 Rom 2:12

God states, the Ten C's is not for the Christian 1 Tim 1:9

The Christian is dead to the Ten C's Rom 7:4
The Christian is not under the Ten C's Rom 6:14

Learn the New Law written in Stone by Jesus

Remember, He state, Behold ALL things become New

even the Law
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

In the Ark, the OLD stone Covenant was placed
below the New Covenant the Mercy Seat(Jesus Christ)

He wrote His New Law on Stone

which supersedes the Old Law in the bottom of the Ark

The Christian is not under the Old Covenant, it passed away Heb 8:13 for those in Christ

Christ is the END of that Old Law, Covenant Rom 10:4

Those in Christ follow His commandments Jn 15:14

His New Law written in Stone by the Finger of God
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Shadrach wrote:
In the Ark, the OLD stone Covenant was placed
below the New Covenant the Mercy Seat(Jesus Christ)
He wrote His New Law on Stone
which supersedes the Old Law in the bottom of the Ark
The Christian is not under the Old Covenant, it passed away Heb 8:13 for those in Christ
Christ is the END of that Old Law, Covenant Rom 10:4
Those in Christ follow His commandments Jn 15:14
His New Law written in Stone by the Finger of God
Conclusion

Shady rat has no part in the NEW COVENANT. Sad!
Pioneer

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shad wrote...
Christ is the END of that Old Law, Covenant Rom 10:4

You are speaking about something you do not know, your eyes want to see the law was done away because you have no faith in God's righteousness His law is...The law of the LORD [is] perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD [is] sure, making wise the simple.
The statutes of the LORD [are] right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD [is] pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD [is] clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD [are] true [and] righteous altogether.
More to be desired [are they] than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

You sure have been deceived once you love God you see that his laws are for your good and you love his law, you hate it because you have no faith that the Law will change you to be like Him and you do not believe in the power of God to do just that.

MEM. O how love I thy law!
it [is] my meditation all the day.
Thou through thy commandments

hast made me wiser than mine enemies:
for they [are] ever with me.

I have more understanding than all my teachers:

for thy testimonies [are] my meditation.

I understand more than the ancients,

because I keep thy precepts.

I have refrained my feet from every evil way,

that I might keep thy word.

I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

How sweet are thy words unto my taste![yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!

Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

That is what the 10 commandments did for David and for all who follow them by faith. That is why you do not know them you are blind, deaf and dumb/stupid the ways of God you refuse Gods character His 10 commandments, you refuse to know them. That is your loss it is recognizable.

Is the end of the law - The word translated "end" means the purpose, what completes a thing, or renders it perfect; the result of a prophecy, etc.; John 13:1; Luke 22:37. It also means the design or object which is had in view; the principal purpose for which it was undertaken;

Jesus kept the law perfectly he was fulfilling the purpose of the law to show it was perfect holy and good. In Hos life you do not want to walk after the life of Christ by denying His Law which His Father sent him to do in the sight of the world, to the end and in the world to come.
Pioneer

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SAMECH. I hate [vain] thoughts: but thy law do I love.
Thou [art] my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Shad you see evildoers hate the law of God, they say it was done away because of self, pride, and unwillingness to die to self, and Let God live in you with His law of love and his law is love it was meant for our good to change us and keep us on the right path daily when we die to self.

But self rises and says I will not keep the law of God, I hate the law of God, it is been nailed to the cross and done away.

I hate God's law, so I hate God, though I profess to love Them, this cannot be love with out the law of God for God is love and to love God is to love His law for it is His character, law and love is God.

I hate and abhor lying:[but] thy law do I love.
Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
LORD, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.
My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.

Shad you have a problem, a big problem you do not as the word of God in Love, for God!
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pioneer wrote:
Shad wrote...
Christ is the END of that Old Law, Covenant Rom 10:4
You are speaking about something you do not know, your eyes want to see the law was done away because you have no faith in God's righteousness His law is...The law of the LORD [is] perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD [is] sure, making wise the simple.
The statutes of the LORD [are] right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD [is] pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD [is] clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD [are] true [and] righteous altogether.
More to be desired [are they] than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
You sure have been deceived once you love God you see that his laws are for your good and you love his law, you hate it because you have no faith that the Law will change you to be like Him and you do not believe in the power of God to do just that.
MEM. O how love I thy law!
it [is] my meditation all the day.
Thou through thy commandments
hast made me wiser than mine enemies:
for they [are] ever with me.
I have more understanding than all my teachers:
for thy testimonies [are] my meditation.
I understand more than the ancients,
because I keep thy precepts.
I have refrained my feet from every evil way,
that I might keep thy word.
I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
How sweet are thy words unto my taste![yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
That is what the 10 commandments did for David and for all who follow them by faith. That is why you do not know them you are blind, deaf and dumb/stupid the ways of God you refuse Gods character His 10 commandments, you refuse to know them. That is your loss it is recognizable.
Is the end of the law - The word translated "end" means the purpose, what completes a thing, or renders it perfect; the result of a prophecy, etc.; John 13:1; Luke 22:37. It also means the design or object which is had in view; the principal purpose for which it was undertaken;
Jesus kept the law perfectly he was fulfilling the purpose of the law to show it was perfect holy and good. In Hos life you do not want to walk after the life of Christ by denying His Law which His Father sent him to do in the sight of the world, to the end and in the world to come.
Wrong, and it is apparent you can not comprehend a very simple chapter of revelation. Jn 8

You didn't even see the same moral law being taught by Christ,

"the moral law of adultery"

In chapter 8 there are two covenants being expressed

a) the Law of Moses the Old Covenant Deut 4;13 2 Cor 3;14
b) the Law of Christ the New Covenant given to the Gentile Isa 49:8
Matt 26

the Law of Moses as stated by the Pharisees Jn 8:5 and confirmed by Jesus as a CONDEMNING Covenant Jn 8:11

which issues the penalty of death for breaching the moral law of adultery, as written and commanded by God in the Law of Moses He gave to Israel

----------

the Law of Christ as stated by Him Jn 8:11 does not issue a penalty of death for breaching the moral law of adultery

----------

I am teaching and upholding Gods moral law, of adultery, and you have LIED and stated I have not, this is how you were programmed and it has made a fool out of you...

You have learned to twist, to say what people did not say, then stand there and preach your theology...

you look like fool now, your sins will always find you out

----------

please apologize and repent
ShadrachCantStop Twisting

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John 8:5
"Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned."
--that which Shadrach claimed is "proof that the Ten C's is of the Law of Moses"
which is BS, since God doesn't command that anyone be stoned to death for breaking His Law, although He does authorize us to set up courts of justice as long as they are fair and just and don't meter out undue punishment for minor crimes.
Moses was just the messenger of God's Ten C's

The woman who committed adultery was saved from being stoned by Jesus by the way He pointed out to the ones with stones in their hands about to throw them that they were big hypocrites for wanting to kill her, as what He wrote in the dirt was obviously their sins since He knew them and they were amazed He did but of course also greatly embarrased and humbled by His revealing them.
He then told the woman "Now go, and sin no more"
Which tells us that He wanted her to not commit that sin (which is one of the Ten C's) or any other sins, which means the Ten C's still apply to US!
birdman

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, and it is apparent you can not comprehend a very simple chapter of revelation. Jn 8
You didn't even see the same moral law being taught by Christ,
"the moral law of adultery"
In chapter 8 there are two covenants being expressed
a) the Law of Moses the Old Covenant Deut 4;13 2 Cor 3;14
b) the Law of Christ the New Covenant given to the Gentile Isa 49:8
Matt 26
the Law of Moses as stated by the Pharisees Jn 8:5 and confirmed by Jesus as a CONDEMNING Covenant Jn 8:11
which issues the penalty of death for breaching the moral law of adultery, as written and commanded by God in the Law of Moses He gave to Israel
----------
the Law of Christ as stated by Him Jn 8:11 does not issue a penalty of death for breaching the moral law of adultery
----------
I am teaching and upholding Gods moral law, of adultery, and you have LIED and stated I have not, this is how you were programmed and it has made a fool out of you...
You have learned to twist, to say what people did not say, then stand there and preach your theology...
you look like fool now, your sins will always find you out
----------
please apologize and repent
SHADRACH DENYING GOD HERE AND HIS LAW
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShadrachCantStop Twisting wrote:
John 8:5
"Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned."
--that which Shadrach claimed is "proof that the Ten C's is of the Law of Moses"
which is BS, since God doesn't command that anyone be stoned to death for breaking His Law, although He does authorize us to set up courts of justice as long as they are fair and just and don't meter out undue punishment for minor crimes.
Moses was just the messenger of God's Ten C's
The woman who committed adultery was saved from being stoned by Jesus by the way He pointed out to the ones with stones in their hands about to throw them that they were big hypocrites for wanting to kill her, as what He wrote in the dirt was obviously their sins since He knew them and they were amazed He did but of course also greatly embarrased and humbled by His revealing them.
He then told the woman "Now go, and sin no more"
Which tells us that He wanted her to not commit that sin (which is one of the Ten C's) or any other sins, which means the Ten C's still apply to US!
Here God gives His decree of death for the breach of 2 of His stone commandments of the Law of Moses;

9 ‘For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him.

10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death. Lev 20

This is the Law of Moses

You can lie all you want, but your lying will not change the BIBLICAL FACT

the Ten Commandments was a COVENANT of DEATH engraved on stones
2 Cor 3:6-11 Rom 8:2 called the Law of Moses

and as Jesus stated, it was their Law, the Israeli Law
Jn 8:17 Deut 4:13 7;6
birdman

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

ShadrachCantStop Twisting wrote:
John 8:5
"Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned."
--that which Shadrach claimed is "proof that the Ten C's is of the Law of Moses"
which is BS, since God doesn't command that anyone be stoned to death for breaking His Law, although He does authorize us to set up courts of justice as long as they are fair and just and don't meter out undue punishment for minor crimes.
Moses was just the messenger of God's Ten C's
The woman who committed adultery was saved from being stoned by Jesus by the way He pointed out to the ones with stones in their hands about to throw them that they were big hypocrites for wanting to kill her, as what He wrote in the dirt was obviously their sins since He knew them and they were amazed He did but of course also greatly embarrased and humbled by His revealing them.
He then told the woman "Now go, and sin no more"
Which tells us that He wanted her to not commit that sin (which is one of the Ten C's) or any other sins, which means the Ten C's still apply to US!
CORRECT, but Shadrach rejects The Law.
sitkahappy

Sitka, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 20, 2012
 
Shadrach wrote:
2 Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them.
(Jesus was sitting on the stones of the Temple, in was not sitting in dirt)
3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, 4 they said to Him,“Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act.
( proof that the Ten C's is of the Law of Moses)
5 Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him.
But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground ( stone pavers) with His finger, as though He did not hear.
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them,“He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”
( which supports man is in a sinful state, all are sinners till He redeems us 1 Cor 15:50-54)
8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her,“Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”
( remember, there is therefore no more CONDEMNATION for those in Christ Rom 8:1 and they are FREE from the Ten C's Rom 8:2 just as Christ stated to the women caught in adultery)
11 She said,“No one, Lord.”
And Jesus said to her,“Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”
12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying,“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” Jn 8
----------
Conclusion;
Now will you teach Christ's Law, the Ministry of the Spirit
THE NEW COVENANT
one without condemnation,
or will you
teach EVIL
and teach Christians to go under the Law(the condemning Ten C's, the Ministry of Death 2 Cor 3:6-11) only to be CURSED
Gal 3:10-13 Rom 2:12
God states, the Ten C's is not for the Christian 1 Tim 1:9
The Christian is dead to the Ten C's Rom 7:4
The Christian is not under the Ten C's Rom 6:14
Learn the New Law written in Stone by Jesus
Remember, He state, Behold ALL things become New
even the Law
Pay attention now Shadrack....'They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.' Matt. 19:7,8

Now who really made the law of Moses concerning divorce and adultry? Was it God...or did Moses write these laws himself because it was what the people demanded?
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 20, 2012
 
sitkahappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention now Shadrack....'They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.' Matt. 19:7,8
Now who really made the law of Moses concerning divorce and adultry? Was it God...or did Moses write these laws himself because it was what the people demanded?
Are you stating God did not issue a command,
not to commit adultery?

sitka get some help

what a mess......
sitkahappy

Sitka, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shadrach wrote:
Learn the New Law written in Stone by Jesus
Now listen to what Jesus really says about the two 'new' laws Shadrack is trying to teach...

'But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.' Matt. 22:34-38

The Pharisee, a lawyer (meaning he was an expert in the OT laws) asked Jesus, which is the great commandment in the LAW?

Now to everyone reading this...it should be clear to you that the Pharisees are asking Jesus about the Ten Commandments that are included as a part of the laws of Moses; and that they are not asking Jesus about two greater commandments that He planned on putting in place after he died on the cross.

Jesus makes it very clear here in Matthew that the two new commandments PoC/Shadrack keeps trying to teach in fact make up the heart of God's Ten Commandments.

Jesus says in John 5: 23,24...'That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.'

Here Jesus says we must honor and believe in our heavenly Father, yet PoC/Shadrack seems to be teaching that we have no honor for our heavenly Father, that we should not honor or try and understand His commandments, His Sabbath, His love for us by sending His Son into the world to save us.
sitkahappy

Sitka, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stating God did not issue a command,
not to commit adultery?
sitka get some help
what a mess......
Trying to confuse people aren't you! God did say something in the Ten Commandments about adultry, but you won't find God saying in the Ten Comandments that those who commit adultry should be stoned.

Jesus cleared up the Jews misunderstanding about the stoning of those who commit adultry by saying that every man that lusts in his heart for a woman is guilty of adultry and would thus be in line to be stoned to death.

Now watch PoC/Shadrack come back and tell us that he has never lusted after a woman in his heart and is thus the only man in the world that shouldn't be condemned to death according to Jesus.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sitkahappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen to what Jesus really says about the two 'new' laws Shadrack is trying to teach...
'But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.' Matt. 22:34-38
The Pharisee, a lawyer (meaning he was an expert in the OT laws) asked Jesus, which is the great commandment in the LAW?
Now to everyone reading this...it should be clear to you that the Pharisees are asking Jesus about the Ten Commandments that are included as a part of the laws of Moses; and that they are not asking Jesus about two greater commandments that He planned on putting in place after he died on the cross.
Jesus makes it very clear here in Matthew that the two new commandments PoC/Shadrack keeps trying to teach in fact make up the heart of God's Ten Commandments.
Jesus says in John 5: 23,24...'That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.'
Here Jesus says we must honor and believe in our heavenly Father, yet PoC/Shadrack seems to be teaching that we have no honor for our heavenly Father, that we should not honor or try and understand His commandments, His Sabbath, His love for us by sending His Son into the world to save us.
First we noticed you did not agree with the Bible in declaring the Ten C's as the Old Covenant....

by this, we know you do not care what scripture says...

----------

Now you divert to another issue, to lead people away from your exposure as a false teacher

to Matt 22:34-38 which is the issue of their Law, the Law of Moses

in regards to the two greatest commandments

and Jesus tells them....

but Jesus also declares, on those two commandments hang all the law and fulfill the Law of Moses....their law , their Ten C's with the penalty of death, is fulfilled in Christ who ended it Rom 10:4

He nailed it to the Cross eph 2;15

He fulfilled it Matt 5;17

just as the scriptures foretold Luke 24:44 would happen

please stop pushing the Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:1,2

God states we are free from it.......Jesus fulfilled it and ended it
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jesus writes His NEW LAW on the stone of the Temple Jn 8

why do you people hate this chapter

The birth of the Ministry of the Spirit

a Law of Grace

a law of Christ

you people hate it
birdman

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Shadrach wrote:
<quoted text>
First we noticed you did not agree with the Bible in declaring the Ten C's as the Old Covenant....
by this, we know you do not care what scripture says...
----------
Now you divert to another issue, to lead people away from your exposure as a false teacher
to Matt 22:34-38 which is the issue of their Law, the Law of Moses
in regards to the two greatest commandments
and Jesus tells them....
but Jesus also declares, on those two commandments hang all the law and fulfill the Law of Moses....their law , their Ten C's with the penalty of death, is fulfilled in Christ who ended it Rom 10:4
He nailed it to the Cross eph 2;15
He fulfilled it Matt 5;17
just as the scriptures foretold Luke 24:44 would happen
please stop pushing the Law of Sin and Death Rom 8:1,2
God states we are free from it.......Jesus fulfilled it and ended it
Shadrach still posting LIES here.
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Have you people been convicted?

Are you without sin?

Do you not see Jesus presenting His Law of Grace
or will you keep teaching the Law of Condemnation
2 Cor 3;11

----------

But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground ( stone pavers) with His finger, as though He did not hear.

7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them,“He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”

( which supports man is in a sinful state, all are sinners till He redeems us 1 Cor 15:50-54)

8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her,“Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”

----------

When Jesus rose up out of the grave after paying the sin debt of the Law of Moses,on the cross, He set all of you free from it Rom 8:1,2 Rom 4;15
Rom 10:4

read verse 10
JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shadrach excretes:
"Here God gives His decree of death for the breach of 2 of His stone commandments of the Law of Moses;

9 ‘For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him.

10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death. Lev 20

This is the Law of Moses"

-sure Shad, that WAS the law of MOSES (as opposed to the LAW of GOD)
and that law of Moses is what was put to death on the cross !(not the Law of God)
==========

"Jesus rose up out of the grave after paying the sin debt of the Law of Moses,on the cross, He set all of you free from it"
-not all of us*, and not just from the law of Moses but from ALL sin. He set *His people*, those who believe on His Son the Christ/Redeemer and are repentant, He set *THEM* free from the SECOND DEATH. Of course No one is free from the First death.
Four times in the Bible the term "Second Death" is mentioned: Rev 2:11, Rev 20:6 & 14, and Rev. 21:8
Shadrach

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt wrote:
Shadrach excretes:
"Here God gives His decree of death for the breach of 2 of His stone commandments of the Law of Moses;
9 ‘For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him.
10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death. Lev 20
This is the Law of Moses"
-sure Shad, that WAS the law of MOSES (as opposed to the LAW of GOD)
and that law of Moses is what was put to death on the cross !(not the Law of God)
==========
"Jesus rose up out of the grave after paying the sin debt of the Law of Moses,on the cross, He set all of you free from it"
-not all of us*, and not just from the law of Moses but from ALL sin. He set *His people*, those who believe on His Son the Christ/Redeemer and are repentant, He set *THEM* free from the SECOND DEATH. Of course No one is free from the First death.
Four times in the Bible the term "Second Death" is mentioned: Rev 2:11, Rev 20:6 & 14, and Rev. 21:8
Who taught you to teach lies, you teach;

-sure Shad, that WAS the law of MOSES (as opposed to the LAW of GOD)
and that law of Moses is what was put to death on the cross !(not the Law of God)
----------

and Shad presents the truth:

Gods Law is the Law of Moses

The Covenant That Was Sealed

28 Now the rest of the people—the priests, the Levites, the gatekeepers, the singers, the Nethinim, and all those who had separated themselves from the peoples of the lands to the Law of God, their wives, their sons, and their daughters, everyone who had knowledge and understanding—

29 these joined with their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse and an oath to walk in God’s Law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord our Lord, and His ordinances and His statutes: Neh 10

----------

Conclusion: the wicked twist the scriptures and teach lies, they make up untruths, things without Biblical support 2 Pet 3:16,17

repent please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Seventh-day Adventist Forum right now

Search the Seventh-day Adventist Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The FIRST time a Sabbath was made Known (Jan '14) 3 min DANNO 1,706
Ten Commandments were not given to Adam and Eve (Jul '13) 9 min Jesus Christ Is My Lord 2,249
Why do I want to receive Jesus but also block h... 16 min Jesus Christ Is My Lord 44
MANY SDA's believe WEDNESDAY Crucifixion, WHY? (Feb '11) 1 hr Reg 2,959
THE SWEET LIE by SATAN THAT CANNOT BE REJECTED ... (Dec '13) 1 hr Shane Rohrich 123
COMMANDMENTS of GOD for believers or UNBELIEVER... 2 hr DANNO 1
...The number OF A MAN 3 hr Earburner 196
I resigned my SDA CULT membership, now I am fre... 5 hr DANNO 129
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••