|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Danno is making fraudulent claims of being a Christian, when in reality he is openly warring against the Word of God.
Danno is a devil, antichrist and is doing the works of his father, Satan.
It is Satan that is warring against God and his Word...Danno has removed the Old Testament via claiming it is old covenant and no longer in effect. and he has removed the New Testament by removing the Apostle Paul. Thus all he has left is the four Gospels, and he rejects the words and instructions of Christ contained in those books; so what we are left with is the word of God according to the wicked Danno.
HANDS OFF THE WORD OF GOD!!!!
Anon

Luke & Mark were NOT Apostles!![matt 10: 2-4] EVEN Maria Rossi knows that!! Why are you kidding yourself on the comments on the 4 Gospels! Only Matthew & John have the TRUE GOSPELS!

You need help!! Spiritual help! I MEAN REAL SPIRITUSAL HELP!! You are in great danger!

Dan
Get That Lobotomy DUMMO

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

it's a painless procedure and you'll feel so much better afterward

DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Anon

My advice to you is to seek Spiritual help and also BOOST up your life cover insurance police without further delay. This will be a good thing to do in helping your family financialy in the event of something happening to you.
You are at risk in having a MASSIVE nightmare that could trigger a massive cardiac arrest during early morning hours sleep. It could happen any NIGHT.
i'm not fooling!

Fr D Keane shot HIMSELF in the head but he did NOT pull the trigger. Do you know who or what made him pull the trigger? The police don't even know to this present day.
The police do not believe in spiritual powers or in demons!

Dan
Lay Worker

Alexandria, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

My wife and I have been much happier since we had lobotomies. As members of ALF, our brains were redundant.
KoalaGums

Yea, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Lay Worker wrote:
My wife and I have been much happier since we had lobotomies. As members of ALF, our brains were redundant.
No, they are not members of ALF.
I have early onset amnesia and cannot recall much now

Mum said I would get it becasue of my
rebellion against God as a youth
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Anon wrote:
Danno is making fraudulent claims of being a Christian, when in reality he is openly warring against the Word of God.
Danno is a devil, antichrist and is doing the works of his father, Satan.
It is Satan that is warring against God and his Word...Danno has removed the Old Testament via claiming it is old covenant and no longer in effect. and he has removed the New Testament by removing the Apostle Paul. Thus all he has left is the four Gospels, and he rejects the words and instructions of Christ contained in those books; so what we are left with is the word of God according to the wicked Danno.
HANDS OFF THE WORD OF GOD!!!!
I'm still waiting for your reply to post 14

Dan
Anon

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for your reply to post 14
Dan
Sorry I don't answer questions from frauds.

If you want your questions answered, first apologize to God, Mrs. White, and all those you have offended by your words. It matters not if you think your words are true. If you use it to beat someone up over a mistake, and not all mistakes or errors are errors because Danno the fraud says so. You are not their judges and you should not judge them. The only thing a fraudulent person does is pick on others that can not defend themselves in order to make themselves look good to others, but inside they are still blind, wretched and naked. This is what I have observed of Danno.

Also, to answer the questions of a fraud is to get into a pissing match, because there is no correct answer or justifiable disagreement with a person who has fraudulently set themselves up as an authority on what is true or false. Frauds such as yourself also wrest the scriptures to prove their straw man arguments.

So have a nice life and beware that the very words and actions you do today and tommorrow God will require you to answer for. And won't you be surprised when God asks you why you treated his messenger so? What possible answer are you going to give God about your treatment of Mrs. White. It is not you who decides who is God's children or not!!!!!

Careful what you say about the dead whom you do not know personally. For many of Mrs. Whites dissenters who personally knew her commented that she was a good Christian woman! Too bad you don't know her!!!!
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I don't answer questions from frauds.
If you want your questions answered, first apologize to God, Mrs. White, and all those you have offended by your words. It matters not if you think your words are true. If you use it to beat someone up over a mistake, and not all mistakes or errors are errors because Danno the fraud says so. You are not their judges and you should not judge them. The only thing a fraudulent person does is pick on others that can not defend themselves in order to make themselves look good to others, but inside they are still blind, wretched and naked. This is what I have observed of Danno.
Also, to answer the questions of a fraud is to get into a pissing match, because there is no correct answer or justifiable disagreement with a person who has fraudulently set themselves up as an authority on what is true or false. Frauds such as yourself also wrest the scriptures to prove their straw man arguments.
So have a nice life and beware that the very words and actions you do today and tommorrow God will require you to answer for. And won't you be surprised when God asks you why you treated his messenger so? What possible answer are you going to give God about your treatment of Mrs. White. It is not you who decides who is God's children or not!!!!!
Careful what you say about the dead whom you do not know personally. For many of Mrs. Whites dissenters who personally knew her commented that she was a good Christian woman! Too bad you don't know her!!!!
Dan, doesn't it feel good to be in the same company as Jesus when they called Him a fraud?

Anon is like the wise guy, a twerp who enjoys causing trouble. Ignore both of them as they have shown they do not trust the words of Jesus so they had to have someone else who is blind lead them.
Anon

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Dan, doesn't it feel good to be in the same company as Jesus when they called Him a fraud?
Anon is like the wise guy, a twerp who enjoys causing trouble. Ignore both of them as they have shown they do not trust the words of Jesus so they had to have someone else who is blind lead them.
Right! I'm the one posting all over berating dead people! Your sick in the head dude! I speak about the living not the dead!

Little spoiled boys only complaining about that which they envy!
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Right! I'm the one posting all over berating dead people! Your sick in the head dude! I speak about the living not the dead!
You are truly mistaken, as the dead know not anything. Its not the dead who are the problem, its their teachings that are the problem as found in Rev. 2:2 and 2:18-25.

Notice Rev. 2:20's message? This is directed to YOU and many others inside the SDA church membership. You "TOLERATE" the teachings of EGW--correct? This is a serioius issue! This is why Dan is SHOUTING to Adventists to open their eyes and see the real truth from ONLY the words of Jesus given to us by Matthew and John.

Oh, EGW, just as Paul and Luke could not have been named in Rev. 2 or these prophesies would NOT have come true! Think about it!
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I don't answer questions from frauds.
Anon

You have accused me of hating EGW and did NOT put up one single piece of evidence that I ever said I HATED EGW!

You have accused me of having the spirit of the antichrist and did not put up one single piece of evidence!

I'm prepared to face the GOD of MOSES on judgment day and give my reasons why I REJECT EGW as a messenger/prophet and why I REJECT her writings. My first evidence why i reject EGW will be John 16: 13 & REV 22: 18-20 & EGW quote that she said HER WRITTINGS are for those WHO DO NOT READ the BIBLE.

You may have to answer to GOD why you REFUSED to TESTIFY for him by answering the questions in post 14. Many members would have loved to read your answers to post 14 but you chose to use a FEEBLE excuse NOT to answer those questions. Ask yourself this question WHO is MORE pleased that you did NOT answer/testify to post 14 SATAN or GOD? God gave you a GREAT opportunity to TESTIFY for him but SATAN made sure that you REJECT that apportunity. How will you answer GOD on Judgment day?

How will you answer GOD when he tells you HE DID NOT SEND EGW as his messenger or Prophet?

How will you answer GOD when he tells you that JESUS promised you a FANTASTIC messenger to guide you into TRUTH in John 16: 13 and it was NOT EGW?

Dan
DANNO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Right! I'm the one posting all over berating dead people! Your sick in the head dude! I speak about the living not the dead!
Anon

Show your evidence that Rocky has insulted EGW or said he hated EGW?? or "berating dead people"? Just one evidence?

Who inspired you to open this thread and the words in Post No1 ? Was it the HOLY Spirit or the spirit of SATAN?

EGW will have to face GOD on Judgment day and give her reasons why she wrote her books & SOP. Do you agree?

Waiting...

Dan

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

>Luke & Mark were NOT Apostles!!

1) No one said that they were.

2) Not required to be one either.
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

djconklin wrote:
>Luke & Mark were NOT Apostles!!
1) No one said that they were.
2) Not required to be one either.
Did SATAN or GOD or the HOLY Spirit tell you that answer in No2??

Show me BIBLE evidence to support your views/beliefs on No2 ?

REV 2: 2

Waiting....

Dan
Robert Two

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

djconklin wrote:
<quoted text>Another clue is when they say "FACT!"--if it was a afct then everyone would know it and they wouldn't have had to say it.
TRUTH is only with a few as no one wants TRUTH.
DANNO

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text> TRUTH is only with a few as no one wants TRUTH.
You don't make sense!

If NO one wants truth then how did the few obtain truth?

Dan
Robert Two

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't make sense!
If NO one wants truth then how did the few obtain truth?
Dan
There is a difference between WANTS & NEEDS.
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Robert Two wrote:
<quoted text> TRUTH is only with a few as no one wants TRUTH.
No promoting Christ here!!
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

If Dan is a fraud, then Jesus was a fraud and I know that Jesus NEVER lied and He was NOT a fraud. No Dan is NOT the same a Jesus, but Dan does teach the words of Jesus ONLY.
Robert Two

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
No promoting Christ here!!
TRUTH is always of GOD.
There is no TRUTH that is not of GOD.
TRY HARDER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YOYO: Why am I such an immature, insecure jerk? 34 min yoyo 20
The bible proves we are SAVED by WORKS! 38 min yoyo 41
...The number OF A MAN 45 min Earburner 310
What are the goals of Zionism? 1 hr christine 9
What are the goals of Isis 1 hr christine 23
The Blasphemy of Jesus 2 hr Yeshua is the Truth 198
Mr. Martinez was right re: Islam. Beheading Ch... 2 hr christine 219
Ten Commandments were not given to Adam and Eve (Jul '13) 5 hr birdman 2,992
Was Mrs.White Right or Wrong? 8 hr Saved By Grace 965
•••