of 3
Next Last
DANNO

London, UK

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Tennessee pastor arrested in Loma Linda
Doug Saunders, Staff Writersbsun.com
Posted: 07/15/2012 07:23:51 PM PDT

Pastor Walter McGill of Tennessee's Creation Seventh-Day Adventist church. The head of a Tennessee church that was sued by the Seventh-day Adventist Church was sitting in a jail cell on Sunday after his arrest Friday night in Loma Linda for contempt of court, according to his assistant, Lucan Chartier.
Pastor Walter McGill, the head of Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church in Guys, Tenn., a hybrid of the larger religious organization, is on a hunger strike while at the Central Detention Center in San Bernardino, Chartier said.

"We are Seventh Day Adventist and for the court to tell us we're not is ludicrous," Chartier told a reporter Sunday in Calimesa. "And to say this is not a religious war between churches is absurd."

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/breakingnews/ci_21082815...
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
DANNO wrote:
Tennessee pastor arrested in Loma Linda
Doug Saunders, Staff Writersbsun.com
Posted: 07/15/2012 07:23:51 PM PDT
Pastor Walter McGill of Tennessee's Creation Seventh-Day Adventist church. The head of a Tennessee church that was sued by the Seventh-day Adventist Church was sitting in a jail cell on Sunday after his arrest Friday night in Loma Linda for contempt of court, according to his assistant, Lucan Chartier.
Pastor Walter McGill, the head of Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church in Guys, Tenn., a hybrid of the larger religious organization, is on a hunger strike while at the Central Detention Center in San Bernardino, Chartier said.
"We are Seventh Day Adventist and for the court to tell us we're not is ludicrous," Chartier told a reporter Sunday in Calimesa. "And to say this is not a religious war between churches is absurd."
Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/breakingnews/ci_21082815...
Dan, I have no sympathy with this person as he refused to listen to my counsel. He reminds me of many on this blog who refuse to open their eyes to see the truth.

He is right here in my county jail, doing something that is really stupid! Didn't he know that the "Seventh day Adventist Church" is a corporation duing BUSINESS in the whole wide world and as such, corporate law applies to them and to those who attempt to do what this guy did! My business is to get rid of 501(c)3 corporate churches and write them up a church organization to which those corporate laws do NOT apply to.

The difference is that the Seventh day Adventist Church is actually a business, not God's. God has NOTHING to do with this corporation as they are prophesied as being the Synagogue of Satan and that is exactly what they are today!

The Church this guy set up is ANOTHER business so they too must abide in corporate statute law.

I have set up several "Seventh day Adventist" churchs under my "SSM" that have nothing to do with being a business and the GC can't do a damn thing about about it as they are NOT bound by any of the statutes that corporations must follow. Its a jurisdictional issue. I have been in their face about this issue and now they (the GC) all hate my guts!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2012
I think Walter McGill should spend a short time in jail for slandering me with his lies but, without a doubt, the real criminals are in the General Conference Corporation of SDA that believe that the way to treat delusional people like McGill is to take them to court.
everythingimportant.org/Walter_McGill/
SGT

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jul 18, 2012
It's amazing that led to an arrest. Seems like they would just seize the property.

This non-SDA pastor in Phoenix, Arizona began a 60 day jail term last week for holding church service in his house.
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/michael-sal...

Apparently if he were having Monday night football friends over that would have been alright. Once it became a church this was not allowed. Obviously the pastor gave up on the mainline churches.
SGT

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
I have set up several "Seventh day Adventist" churchs under my "SSM" that have nothing to do with being a business and the GC can't do a damn thing about about it as they are NOT bound by any of the statutes that corporations must follow. Its a jurisdictional issue. I have been in their face about this issue and now they (the GC) all hate my guts!

I understand what you're saying but I dont think anyone can use the SDA name incorporated or not. The GC will at some point sue and seize assets. It took several years before they took action on this guy.

The synagogues at the time of Jesus were certainly all registered with Rome who ruled the place just as they do today. There were census and taxes also.

So i have no problem with incorporating a new Church. Try having services without incorporating and someone will just steal your Church name and incorporate & trademark it.

Another way to operate a church would be to draw up some founding rules based on Bible principles and just spread that with each new church of no name.. just Bible study groups based on those founding rules new members could look over.

It's all rather moot with the internet. Many study online today. As long as they dont want to turn it into a business with donations there's no problem in the forums.
SGT

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Another religious liberty news not reported by the SDA Liberty mag is all the church burnings down in Texas. They just happen to all be non-Catholic.
www.wnd.com/2010/02/124615/

SDA GC - silent.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
I have no sympathy with this person as he refused to listen to my counsel.
That makes sense to me, especially since you have stated that you have refused to listen to God in a vision He gave you because He was trying to correct your mistaken belief that, supposedly, the New Testament writings by the Apostle Paul are from Satan.
DANNO

London, UK

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text> Dan, I have no sympathy with this person as he refused to listen to my counsel. He reminds me of many on this blog who refuse to open their eyes to see the truth.
He is right here in my county jail, doing something that is really stupid! Didn't he know that the "Seventh day Adventist Church" is a corporation duing BUSINESS in the whole wide world and as such, corporate law applies to them and to those who attempt to do what this guy did! My business is to get rid of 501(c)3 corporate churches and write them up a church organization to which those corporate laws do NOT apply to.
The difference is that the Seventh day Adventist Church is actually a business, not God's. God has NOTHING to do with this corporation as they are prophesied as being the Synagogue of Satan and that is exactly what they are today!
The Church this guy set up is ANOTHER business so they too must abide in corporate statute law.
Rocky.

I'm so glad I came out when i did! It will be a great day when the Judgment comes on all the FAKES and decievers!

Dan
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#12 Jul 18, 2012
SGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying but I dont think anyone can use the SDA name incorporated or not. The GC will at some point sue and seize assets. It took several years before they took action on this guy.
The synagogues at the time of Jesus were certainly all registered with Rome who ruled the place just as they do today. There were census and taxes also.
So i have no problem with incorporating a new Church. Try having services without incorporating and someone will just steal your Church name and incorporate & trademark it.
Another way to operate a church would be to draw up some founding rules based on Bible principles and just spread that with each new church of no name.. just Bible study groups based on those founding rules new members could look over.
It's all rather moot with the internet. Many study online today. As long as they dont want to turn it into a business with donations there's no problem in the forums.
Do a google search on me Richard Humpal and the truth regarding a 501(c)3 corporation and you will read what I have had many copy for over the last 20 years. I have been 'in the face' of the GC over 15 years ago with this issue and they attempted to do something but they had absolute no jurisdiction over the entity that I set up because it is owned by God, not any human. There IS a major difference in being a corporation or not.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> That makes sense to me, especially since you have stated that you have refused to listen to God in a vision He gave you because He was trying to correct your mistaken belief that, supposedly, the New Testament writings by the Apostle Paul are from Satan.
Why did the vision stop as soon as I yelled out "In the name of Jesus, Satan leave me alone"!? At the time and for many years afterwards, I did not know what to think of the vision and therefore told no one other than my family and close friends. It was not until almost 15 years later that I learned about Paul and put his words to a test and many of them proved to be false. As Jesus said, a little bit of yeast defiles the whole thing.

Since that time I have learned much more and found much more evidence to prove that Paul was one of them that Jesus spoke about in Matt. 24:3-4 and Matt. 13's wheat and tares. You do not have to agree but then please name the false apostles that called themselves apostles in Rev. 2:2 and be able to show and prove who the weeds are right now from the seeds Satan planted right after Jesus went back to heaven? Please? So far, NO ONE has been able to do that. You can't do it either! When it fits so well and you can't see it, I wonder what it will take for people to actually find out the truth before it becomes too late.

Besides, why does anyone need the words of Paul to fully understand how salvation works. If they do, then they are in contempt of the ministry of Jesus!

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
Why did the vision stop as soon as I yelled out "In the name of Jesus, Satan leave me alone"!?
That's not the testimony you gave before. You accused God of being Satan! And now you can't imagine God leaving you to your delusions?

Location hidden

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Rockroller wrote:
Why did the vision stop as soon as I yelled out "In the name of Jesus, Satan leave me alone"!?
Correction: That's your testimony. You accused God of being Satan. And you wonder why God has abandoned you to own delusions?
Stuff

Brampton, Canada

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Correction: That's your testimony. You accused God of being Satan. And you wonder why God has abandoned you to own delusions?
Shubes, why not apply your correcting rod to your own back? Don't you know that it was prophesied two millennia ago, that such ones as you, Ernie, Harold, David, Jim, Sun Myong, Ellen and a whole host of others would arise in these last days? If I were you, I'd recant and sacrifice my insatiable appetite for fame and fortune at the altar of humility. William would be sad, but sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the testimony you gave before. You accused God of being Satan! And now you can't imagine God leaving you to your delusions?
lol well he has thrown out the writings of Paul and he thinks everyone is going to hell except who? Him and his little band of merry wonders!!! Yer sure!!

Location hidden

#18 Jul 19, 2012
Stuff wrote:
Shubes, why not apply your correcting rod to your own back?
Those who profess to be more correct and more righteous than the Apostle Paul deserve to be quoted.
DANNO

London, UK

#19 Jul 19, 2012
CINDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
lol well he has thrown out the writings of Paul and he thinks everyone is going to hell except who? Him and his little band of merry wonders!!! Yer sure!!
Cinderella.

Which Apostle taught BILLIONS of Christians [dead & alive]that it's ok to drop the 4th Commandment?? It wasns't Matthew or John for sure.Who was it?

Dan

“Creation 7th Day Adventist”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Sigh.

No, the CSDA Church is not a business. No, the CSDA Church is not incorporated OR registered as 501(c)3, as it allows the government control over what a church says and does.

As far as Shubee and slander, well, the site he linked would certainly be the source for it. Pr. McGill's response is available here: http://pastorwalterchickmcgilllawsuit.net/Wal...

Yes, any and all of this can be found online by the most cursory of research. Please don't believe everything you see on youtube and forums.

Sincerely,

- Lucan Chartier

Location hidden

#21 Jul 19, 2012
Qinael wrote:
No, the CSDA Church is not a business.
And it's certainly not even a Christian church.
http://www.everythingimportant.org/SDA/viewto...
Stuff

Brampton, Canada

#22 Jul 19, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Those who profess to be more correct and more righteous than the Apostle Paul deserve to be quoted.
That's the very reason I quoted you. You have magnified your ministry beyond reason, saying to one, "The mantle of William is in my hand," and to another, you whisper, "Did Ellen really say there was no more like her thereafter?" Indeed, you stand in the market place and shout, "Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. Thus saith my dream!" Yet you make a mockery of the Testimony of Jesus Christ, overturning its very foundations, speaking of things in partial blindness.

Ah, such a man as you is like a branch suddenly plucked from a tree, which as it lies on the ground, appears green; but is soon to wither and die.

Since: Jan 11

Jackson, TN

#23 Jul 19, 2012
Walter McGill purposely disobeyed the court judgent in order that an federal arrest warrent would indeed be issued.

I find it interesting that McGill would travel half across the country to a large adventist population in Loma Linda while knowing that He would indeed be arrested.

It would seem that McGill made a calculated move in order to get publicity for his campaign.

Here is the judge's original order:

"(T)he sanctions imposed herein are civil," U.S. District Judge J. Daniel Breen wrote in his conclusion. "The Plaintiffs are awarded attorney's fees associated with filing the notice of additional violations of court orders and motion for setting evidentiary show cause hearing and for appearing in Court for the evidentiary hearing on that motion. Counsel for the Plaintiffs is directed to submit an affidavit detailing those fees within thirty days from the entry of this order.

"McGill and Chartier are each fined $500 to be payable to the Clerk of Court for the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee," Breen wrote. "Finally, McGill and Chartier are directed to file with the Clerk of this Court and serve on Plaintiffs, within fifteen days after issuance of this Order, a report in writing, under oath, setting forth in detail the manner and form in which they have complied with the Court's orders and injunction.

"If McGill and Chartier fail to timely submit this written report, under oath, the Court will direct the United States Marshals Service to issue a warrant for their arrest."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Adam created saved 5 min Modshatethetruth 751
Elijah is coming and will restore all things 12 min Zog Has-fallen 12
ASK THE WISEST of THEM ALL! 1 hr Umfundize 9
The Return of Israel 14 hr The Word Was God 307
Why Aren't All You Israel Wannabe's In Israel? 14 hr The Word Was God 28
This Forum Should Be Renamed to Israel Wannabe's 15 hr Zog Has-fallen 45
How long can one stay in God's Hand? 15 hr God Bless Israel 72