Why are SDA CULT members so Nasty?

Why are SDA CULT members so Nasty?

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jesus is the Light

Milsons Point, Australia

#1 Oct 21, 2012
I am an ex SDA CULT member for over 10 years and when I was in the CULT I experienced that most SDA CULT members were very heartless, vicious, cold, cruel and very unloving and judgemental and condemning. And since I left the SDA CULT, I have experienced SDA CULT members attack me ferociously, call me Satan, call me Devil follower, accuse me of hating God and loving evil and claiming I am rejected by God and lost.

Now I ask you all....why do you believe this is the case, seeing Jesus taught that we shall know His true disciples by their love?

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

So why isn't there any love in the SDA CULT? Why is there so much hatred and nastiness in the SDA CULT hearts?

Why are so many non-SDA CULT Christians so much more kind and loving than SDA CULT members?

There is something terribly wrong within the SDA CULT, it seems like the same viciousness and hatred and judgemental and condemning spirit that infected the Pharisee's have infected the SDA CULT members!

The only solution is to come out of the SDA CULT, resign your SDA CULT members and come to Christ alone and be filled with LOVE AND GRACE and renounce EGW and LEGALISM because that's what a false demonic gospel and legalism does to a human, it infects you with hate and a wolf type of personality.

Come out of the SDA CULT folks, I plead with you on God's behalf, the CULT is dangerous and the foundation is built on EGW lies and deception.

Come to Christ and be born again and be filled with God's love and grace and free righteousness.

God bless.
Jesus is the Light

Milsons Point, Australia

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Any comments?
ROBERT TWO

Australia

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
Any comments?
I agre with your comments here But I am a true SDA and accept EGW.
Still I am treated like your are.
I started with the SDA church in 1939 yet they refuse to invite me to reunions as I might UNSETTLE PEOPLE( with TRUTH ).
I see that as a great HONOUR.
In you case you have rejected parts of the SDA message.
But still they are unloving to me and I am more an SDA than they are. If you were fully an SDA they would treat you just the same as they do now.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
I am an ex SDA CULT member for over 10 years and when I was in the CULT I experienced that most SDA CULT members were very heartless, vicious, cold, cruel and very unloving and judgemental and condemning. And since I left the SDA CULT, I have experienced SDA CULT members attack me ferociously, call me Satan, call me Devil follower, accuse me of hating God and loving evil and claiming I am rejected by God and lost.
Now I ask you all....why do you believe this is the case, seeing Jesus taught that we shall know His true disciples by their love?
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
So why isn't there any love in the SDA CULT? Why is there so much hatred and nastiness in the SDA CULT hearts?
Why are so many non-SDA CULT Christians so much more kind and loving than SDA CULT members?
There is something terribly wrong within the SDA CULT, it seems like the same viciousness and hatred and judgemental and condemning spirit that infected the Pharisee's have infected the SDA CULT members!
The only solution is to come out of the SDA CULT, resign your SDA CULT members and come to Christ alone and be filled with LOVE AND GRACE and renounce EGW and LEGALISM because that's what a false demonic gospel and legalism does to a human, it infects you with hate and a wolf type of personality.
Come out of the SDA CULT folks, I plead with you on God's behalf, the CULT is dangerous and the foundation is built on EGW lies and deception.
Come to Christ and be born again and be filled with God's love and grace and free righteousness.
God bless.
What about the Law? Are you recommending lawlessness?
Jesus is the Light

Milsons Point, Australia

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Law? Are you recommending lawlessness?
What Law? What about it?

Do you perfectly keep God's law? If not, why not? What is stopping you from perfectly and always keeping God's law?
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
I am an ex SDA CULT member for over 10 years and when I was in the CULT I experienced that most SDA CULT members were very heartless, vicious, cold, cruel and very unloving and judgemental and condemning. And since I left the SDA CULT, I have experienced SDA CULT members attack me ferociously, call me Satan, call me Devil follower, accuse me of hating God and loving evil and claiming I am rejected by God and lost.
Now I ask you all....why do you believe this is the case, seeing Jesus taught that we shall know His true disciples by their love?
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
So why isn't there any love in the SDA CULT? Why is there so much hatred and nastiness in the SDA CULT hearts?
Why are so many non-SDA CULT Christians so much more kind and loving than SDA CULT members?
There is something terribly wrong within the SDA CULT, it seems like the same viciousness and hatred and judgemental and condemning spirit that infected the Pharisee's have infected the SDA CULT members!
The only solution is to come out of the SDA CULT, resign your SDA CULT members and come to Christ alone and be filled with LOVE AND GRACE and renounce EGW and LEGALISM because that's what a false demonic gospel and legalism does to a human, it infects you with hate and a wolf type of personality.
Come out of the SDA CULT folks, I plead with you on God's behalf, the CULT is dangerous and the foundation is built on EGW lies and deception.
Come to Christ and be born again and be filled with God's love and grace and free righteousness.
God bless.
Tony is here the same as SHADRACH, not to spread the gospel but to tear down the Church and tell lies and spread Garbage.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What Law?

2. What about it?

3. Do you perfectly keep God's law?

4. If not, why not?

5. What is stopping you from perfectly and always keeping God's law?
1. The TEN COMMANDMENTS

2. You're under obligation to keep it

3. No

4. I sin: entirely my fault.

5. I do not always keep my eyes on God.
ROBERT TWO

Australia

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
<quoted text>
What Law? What about it?
Do you perfectly keep God's law? If not, why not? What is stopping you from perfectly and always keeping God's law?
Only GOD know as HE alone is the judge.
The question is FAULTY.
Jesus is the Light

North Sydney, Australia

#9 Oct 22, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony is here the same as SHADRACH, not to spread the gospel but to tear down the Church and tell lies and spread Garbage.
The SDA CULT is not God's Church..it's a DEMONINATION and CULT ONLY!
Jesus is the Light

North Sydney, Australia

#10 Oct 22, 2012
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The TEN COMMANDMENTS
2. You're under obligation to keep it
3. No
4. I sin: entirely my fault.
5. I do not always keep my eyes on God.
So you admit you willfully sin and it's your fault, and you admit you continue to break God's law and 10 Commandments, yet you say you are under obligation to keep it.

So tell me, can you be saved and enter heaven if you continue sinning and willfully breaking God's Law and 10 Commandments as you are currently doing? Yes or No?
Anonymous

Indian Trail, NC

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
I am an ex SDA CULT member for
God bless.
cult is a derogatory term not a word.

Using it shows we have the wrong spirit.

Being nice will not save you.

The nicest people in the world will die because they keep sinning.

Its about obedience to Jesus word of God, and having a love relationship with him.

For only Jesus saves us from our accusatory self.

When we look how awful someone else is, it proves we are worse.

Jesus would never post something about how awful those Samaritans are or how cold those Romans are or how vicious those pharisees are.

Jesus will change us if we ask

Always go to JEsus,
"He who cometh to me I will in no wise cast out!"
DANNO

London, UK

#12 Oct 23, 2012
RichinChrist wrote:
<quoted text>
cult is a derogatory term not a word.
Using it shows we have the wrong spirit.
Being nice will not save you.
The nicest people in the world will die because they keep sinning.
Its about obedience to Jesus word of God, and having a love relationship with him.
For only Jesus saves us from our accusatory self.
When we look how awful someone else is, it proves we are worse.
Jesus would never post something about how awful those Samaritans are or how cold those Romans are or how vicious those pharisees are.
Jesus will change us if we ask
Always go to JEsus,
"He who cometh to me I will in no wise cast out!"
Is EGW a Prophet or messenger of GOD?

Are her books the SOP? yes or no

Do you accept her "FOOD for WORMS" vision? yes or no

Dan
ROBERT TWO

Australia

#13 Oct 23, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Is EGW a Prophet or messenger of GOD?
Are her books the SOP? yes or no
Do you accept her "FOOD for WORMS" vision? yes or no
Dan
According to EGW the SOP is only the 5 books of the CONFLICT OF THE AGES SERIES.

DAN you are siding with the majority of SDAs here.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you willfully sin and it's your fault, and you admit you continue to break God's law and 10 Commandments, yet you say you are under obligation to keep it.
So tell me, can you be saved and enter heaven if you continue sinning and willfully breaking God's Law and 10 Commandments as you are currently doing? Yes or No?
No.
Better stuff

Brampton, Canada

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Jesus is the Light wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you willfully sin and it's your fault, and you admit you continue to break God's law and 10 Commandments, yet you say you are under obligation to keep it.
So tell me, can you be saved and enter heaven if you continue sinning and willfully breaking God's Law and 10 Commandments as you are currently doing? Yes or No?
Am I your god that you want to follow me?
Jesus is the Light

Sydney, Australia

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I your god that you want to follow me?
Why are you doing the SDA CULT sidestep dance? Too frightened to give a direct answer?

So you admit you wilfully sin and it's your fault, and you admit you continue to break God's law and 10 Commandments, yet you say you are under obligation to keep it.....so tell me, can you be saved and enter heaven if you continue sinning and wilfully breaking God's Law and 10 Commandments as you are currently doing?

Yes or No?
Jesus is the Light

Sydney, Australia

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
No? Ok so next question... according to YOU you believe you are rejected by God today and LOST and cannot be saved through faith in Jesus because you continue to sin...so tell me, HOW CAN YOU BE SAVED? And what MUST YOU DO NOW TO BE SAVED?
Jesus is the Light

Sydney, Australia

#18 Oct 24, 2012
Where are you Better stuff? Ran and hid, too frightened of my questions?
JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2012
here's the definition of 'cult'-
a system of religious beliefs and ritual

^good thing that kind of activity doesn't go on in any Christian churches right?
ppppfffffffffffffffftt!

certainly Not in the 'Christian Reformed Church' which you said you now belong to, right JITL?
Jesus is the Light

Sydney, Australia

#20 Oct 24, 2012
JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt wrote:
here's the definition of 'cult'-
a system of religious beliefs and ritual
^good thing that kind of activity doesn't go on in any Christian churches right?
ppppfffffffffffffffftt!
certainly Not in the 'Christian Reformed Church' which you said you now belong to, right JITL?
False accuser! I have never said I belong to anything but Jesus, where did I say I belong to some "'Christian Reformed Church'"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALF's method of bringing souls to Christ 36 min Zog Has-fallen 11
They Were Afraid of the Judgement Until They Ne... 1 hr Earburner 4
"Sunday work is a danger to our health and safety" 2 hr Eyeswideopen 17
Imputation Is The Realest The Ever! 3 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 2
Poll Where was Jesus' Spirit for 3 Days? 4 hr Sabbaths Feast of... 124
The Sealing of the 144,000 13 hr Pastor Pootje 6
Emergy Power of the Everlasting Gospel - by All... 17 hr Lay Worker 61
More from around the web