Circle/Betterstuff/Blackberry LOSER

Circle/Betterstuff/Blackberry LOSER

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pioneer

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 9, 2012
There was a name before Circle when ever He loses big time with all his Blubbering Garbage he has to change names in hopes that people will forget all the foolish error and dribble he posted.

We will never forget, it was all revealed there is record in Heaven of all the idiotic demon possessed posts BS wrote.
Blackberry

Brampton, Canada

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
There was a name before Circle when ever He loses big time with all his Blubbering Garbage he has to change names in hopes that people will forget all the foolish error and dribble he posted.
We will never forget, it was all revealed there is record in Heaven of all the idiotic demon possessed posts BS wrote.
I sense that you're upset by the truth. It'd be helpful if you were to take a deep breath, count to ten, and begin from the time you were born.

What was your childhood like?
Pioneer

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
Circle/Betterstuff/Blackberry/ George Bush all from Brampton, Canada He has to change his name now to hide because he has brain seizures that lead to delusions from having contacted MAD COW, while sitting around the BBQ with his sweetheart KoalaGums.

Its has drawn them so close they can even finish each others sentences. These two are inseparable, they think alike, speak alike, eat together and have brain seizures that lead to delusions together. Isn't love grand
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Someone's talking out of the same hole as usual.
Pioneer

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Dec 18, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
I talk out of my mouth as usual don't think KoalaGums does, just because you buy Vaseline in bulk!
DANNO

London, UK

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk out of my mouth as usual don't think KoalaGums does, just because you buy Vaseline in bulk!
HELL o to you again ST Terrilyn

You forgot to add Mr Lost Worker's elegal wife!

Dan
birdman

Shelbyville, IL

#7 Dec 19, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
I'm really mad at you, because in another thread Pioneer said you was my girl.

Now I would like to know what gives here?:)
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
Circle/Betterstuff/Blackberry/ George Bush all from Brampton, Canada He has to change his name now to hide because he has brain seizures that lead to delusions from having contacted MAD COW, while sitting around the BBQ with his sweetheart KoalaGums.
Its has drawn them so close they can even finish each others sentences. These two are inseparable, they think alike, speak alike, eat together and have brain seizures that lead to delusions together. Isn't love grand
I wonder who judged this to be "touching"? And this is certainly not brilliant at all! Anyone who agreed with pioneer's maniacal nonsensical rant needs serious rehab.
DANNO

London, UK

#9 Dec 19, 2012
George Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who judged this to be "touching"? And this is certainly not brilliant at all! Anyone who agreed with pioneer's maniacal nonsensical rant needs serious rehab.
George

Watch out she is on the look out for HUBBY No4

Are you over 60 and have a house free of Mortgage and investments?

Mr Robert2 is over 75 and has wisely REJECTED her but Conkie is still thinking about being No4 but he only has a FLAT and a cat which is NOT much to offer St Terrilyn as bait for both her hands in marriage.

Dan
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#10 Dec 19, 2012
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really mad at you, because in another thread Pioneer said you was my girl.
Now I would like to know what gives here?:)
Not my fault she's mad as a cut snake - taipan that is.

U always stick up 4 me on here, Bird. Which is well appreciated.
:-)
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's your husband and Earthcaller.
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Here's Pioneer's form when she was known as Terrilyn:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Pioneer

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
From he thread..."Document 11Q13 Dead Sea Scrolls..."

This was NOT WRITTEN BY Earthcaller It was written by the scum bag who will do any underhander trick ti get his false beliefs posted. But to pretend to be another poster is the lowest of low, it takes a really desperate person to crawl like a snake to pretend he is another poster he has done this under all of his names. Circle, Blackberry, Betterstuff Loser and now George Bush.

Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
The High Priest of the Order of M presents the perfect sacrifice for corporate repentance as well as for the Day of Atonement ministrations [at Calvary]

George Bush said...Well said.

The lying SCUM BAG is DESPERATE to post under someones Forums name and lie in it. There is nothing worse.
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
From he thread..."Document 11Q13 Dead Sea Scrolls..."
This was NOT WRITTEN BY Earthcaller It was written by the scum bag who will do any underhander trick ti get his false beliefs posted. But to pretend to be another poster is the lowest of low, it takes a really desperate person to crawl like a snake to pretend he is another poster he has done this under all of his names. Circle, Blackberry, Betterstuff Loser and now George Bush.

Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
The High Priest of the Order of M presents the perfect sacrifice for corporate repentance as well as for the Day of Atonement ministrations [at Calvary]

George Bush said...Well said.

The lying SCUM BAG is DESPERATE to post under someones Forums name and lie in it. There is nothing worse.
Ok, I accept that you are not only a scumbag, but a dumb scumbag. No one understands the point you are straining yourself to make above.
Pioneer

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2012
George Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I accept that you are not only a scumbag, but a dumb scumbag. No one understands the point you are straining yourself to make above.
I knew that George Bush/Circle/Betterstuff/Blackb erry & LOSER would not understand what I was referring to because you are not mentally fully developed and never will be.

I was hoping that one of your nurses would be able to help you get TO it, so you could rise above the LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS THAT YOU HAVE ASCENDED TOO.
Lay Worker

Yea, Australia

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Pioneer has hit the nail on the head once more
DANNO

London, UK

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Lay Worker wrote:
Pioneer has hit the nail on the head once more
Mr Lost Worker

St Terrilyn has HIT your finances and bank accounts HARDER on the HEAD! Agree?

You never told us what possessed you to marry the DIVORCED VIXEN?

Dan
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#18 Dec 21, 2012
DANNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Lost Worker
St Terrilyn has HIT your finances and bank accounts HARDER on the HEAD! Agree?
You never told us what possessed you to marry the DIVORCED VIXEN?
Dan
Danno has hit the nail on the head once more
George Bush

Brampton, Canada

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Pioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that George Bush/Circle/Betterstuff/Blackb erry & LOSER would not understand what I was referring to because you are not mentally fully developed and never will be.
I was hoping that one of your nurses would be able to help you get TO it, so you could rise above the LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS THAT YOU HAVE ASCENDED TOO.
Says the Poisoneer of the Atmosphere.
Pioneer

Goodyear, AZ

#20 Dec 21, 2012
George Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Poisoneer of the Atmosphere.
George Bush/Circle/Betterstuff/Blackb erry/Loser who sings “IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN” has to change his name again pretty soon.

HE ‘s such A COPY CAT

HE ‘s such A COPY CAT
George Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the absolute SCUM of the earth with your filthy mouth, there aren't even words that can describe just what your are.
George Bush/Circle/Betterstuff/Blackb erry/Loser, he can't ever think BEING without a brain he has to COPY ALL THE TIME WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAYS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN.

NOW WATCH HIM COPY THIS POST AND TURN IT AROUND AND POST IT TO ME OR LW OR EC BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN WHICH WOULD ENABLE HIM TO MAKE UP HIS OWN POSTS.

George Bush/Circle/Betterstuff/Blackb erry/Loser, You fit the part so well that you could do the part of the SCARECROW in OZ and you could SING IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN.

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

POOR George Bush/Circle/Betterstuff/Blackb erry/ SUCH A LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage not predicted by EGW 20 min Eyeswideopenh 3
False Prophet Jeanine Sautron (Nov '08) 1 hr ROYALLASTGLEAM 819
Why do Adventist use false names? 1 hr sitka happy 13
I'M GOING AWAY ON BUSINESS for a FEW days. 4 hr Willowmore 12
The Great Controversy from the Angels' Point of... 5 hr Willowmore 8
The Investigative Judgement is False Doctrine 5 hr Eyeswideopenh 1,068
Has JESUS BLOTTED OUT SINS of the REDEEMED? Yes... 11 hr Lay Worker 80
More from around the web