Why is God keeping Ernie Knoll so clu...

Why is God keeping Ernie Knoll so clueless about the real world?

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2013
No rational, informed, believing mind can doubt the overwhelming importance of my research and reflection on the three angels’ messages and also not be totally disgusted by the pompous writings and profound ignorance of Ernie Knoll.

http://everythingimportant.org/

Location hidden

#3 May 31, 2013
Shubee wrote:
Why is God keeping Ernie Knoll so clueless about the real world?
NJK Project wrote:
The simple Biblical answer to your question is: because that is not God's prophetic mandate
Scripture disagrees with you.

Ephesians 4
10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#6 May 31, 2013
Shubee wrote:
No rational, informed, believing mind can doubt the overwhelming importance of my research and reflection on the three angels’ messages and also not be totally disgusted by the pompous writings and profound ignorance of Ernie Knoll.
http://everythingimportant.org/
IS EK "pompous writings" any different than Shubee's pompous writings?

ANSWER = NO

Location hidden

#7 May 31, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
IS EK "pompous writings" any different than Shubee's pompous writings?
You’re confusing pomposity with the rational, Spiritually-minded recognition of the infinite importance of the three angels’ messages. http://everythingimportant.org/

By contrast, here’s a doctrine, fabricated by Satan and endorsed by you, that represents infinite stupidity: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#8 May 31, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>You’re confusing pomposity with the rational, Spiritually-minded recognition of the infinite importance of the three angels’ messages. http://everythingimportant.org/
By contrast, here’s a doctrine, fabricated by Satan and endorsed by you, that represents infinite stupidity: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
The ONLY STUPIDITY is you SHUBEE that you DONT KNOW the difference between Church and Denomination.

You are a LIAR saying that the Church that Christ Built is Fabricated by Satan.

Location hidden

#9 May 31, 2013
birdman wrote:
You are a LIAR saying that the Church that Christ Built is Fabricated by Satan.
I didn't say that the Church that Christ Built is Fabricated by Satan. I said that it is it wrong, hypocritical and subversive for you to let others believe that you are a member of the Seventh-day Adventist church while you conceal your unbelief in the 18th and 24th fundamental belief of Seventh-day Adventists.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#11 May 31, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that the Church that Christ Built is Fabricated by Satan. I said that it is it wrong, hypocritical and subversive for you to let others believe that you are a member of the Seventh-day Adventist church while you conceal your unbelief in the 18th and 24th fundamental belief of Seventh-day Adventists.
Here again you are showing your Ignorance.

CHURCH verses Denomination BIG BIG BIG Difference

Not good to be so IGNORANT
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#12 May 31, 2013
David Seal wrote:
<quoted text>Full of yourself aren't you ?
CORRECT on that!!!!

Location hidden

#15 May 31, 2013
David Seal wrote:
<quoted text>Full of yourself aren't you ?
Your mind is obviously too in love with emptiness to even be curious about a synthesis of the three angels' messages that also unifies the messages of courageous political activists, award-winning journalists, accomplished dissident scientists with a special message to the Laodicean church.

Location hidden

#16 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
For all the preaching you do on your “Three Demons” message I am not seeing you translating that into tangible, practical application,-what the SOP foresaw as “practical godliness”(e.g., AA 560.1; PK 326.2; cf. LDE 186.2).
If you believe that, then my reply to David Seal also applies to you:

Your mind is obviously too in love with emptiness to even be curious about a synthesis of the three angels' messages that also unifies the messages of courageous political activists, award-winning journalists, accomplished dissident scientists with a special message to the Laodicean church.

Ernie Knoll isn't even aware of the problems that exist in the world or in SDA church. So why are you pointing people to listen to emptiness? The world and the SDA church needs to consider content-fulled messages.

Here's God's message to the world: http://everythingimportant.org/
Here's God's message to the church: http://everythingimportant.org/SDA/viewtopic....

Location hidden

#17 May 31, 2013
The world and the SDA church needs to consider content-filled messages.

Location hidden

#20 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
<quoted text>
....Not if God actually, justly doesn’t really want them to (readily) do so...(Ezek 14:1-9; 20:1-4ff; Isa 6:8-13; 29:9-13; cf. Psa 49:1-2ff
The final scenario in the book of Revelation hasn't been cancelled. I'll stay with that.

Location hidden

#21 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
<quoted text>
I indeed do believe that and it does not translate into what you claim. You still need to show the ‘counteracting practical/tangible meaning of your message’. I had read your genocide implication, yet I still see the typical mere remote calls to “stop doing”(and that is indeed a start), but then what happens when others, e.g., non-SDA entities don’t want to stop. Do you then just sit back and say:“well at least I told them to stop” or do you tangibly work to establish a concrete entity which will nullify whatever detrimental action they want to continue doing.
I welcome any suggestions but not from the clueless. Nor do I welcome the suggestion that we have to listen to the clueless to discover the right strategy.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#25 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If God is now going by a Third attempt to resolve this GC (i.e., Rev 12-19), then as Rev 10 would speak of the Millerite Second Advent Movement{2}, then Rev 11 would, and it indeed sequentially is, is speaking of the Remnant Church established since then, namely the SDA Church, then being Measured and Found Wanting
{3}(LDE 59-62; 15MR 292.2-4) and
finally rejected in its Shaking
{4}(Rev 11:13). Corroborating the light that had already been given to me in June 1999{5},

I gave/announced that message a long time ago (June 2000)
{6}(E.g., 9/11 would have been much worse and consequential if that had not been the “Four Winds Holding Back case{7}).

Vague generalised reasoning from NJK sparkplugs - Isa 50:11

EGW stated to not use her for doctrine.

The readers can painfully observe how NJK Sparkplugs goes about to validate another theory

Try again

Location hidden

#26 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
Here is another example that you do not actually put into play what you say/claim. I had pointed out here{1} why your “Three/Final Scenario, mutually exclusive of each other does not stand up to Biblical exegesis as it overlaps with prior time and development in supposed previous scenarios and you just did not answer anything to that...and still just continue to stick to your initial/own understandings. That is circular validation. First rightly substantiate your claimed Three/Final Scenario view.

{1} http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Sorry, I missed that post but if I had glanced at it, I think I probably would have skipped it. Your writing there is just too unintelligible.

All conclusions depend upon presuppositions. Any way you slice it, the book of Revelation isn't in chronological order. So the proper question to ask is what hermeneutic resolves the central mystery of the book of Revelation, namely, the escalating, intensifying series of judgments known as the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments?

Frankly, I don't see any problem with my thesis and the last I've heard the reluctant prophet, Steve Starman, is still enthusiastic about it.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#27 May 31, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I missed that post but if I had glanced at it, I think I probably would have skipped it. Your writing there is just too unintelligible..
Accurate summation

Location hidden

#28 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
And, another case in point Shubee: If you claim/believe that the SDA Church is not even “existent” in the light of the Bible, quote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Then why do you know even consider, factor them in, even claim that they will be purified,(indeed to the point of effectively defending them), in any of your Biblical/prophetic expositions??
http://www.everythingimportant.org/SDA/viewto... is not a Biblical exposition. It's an exposition of the prophetic writings of EGW.

I clearly teach that the Millerite movement is foretold in Scripture. The Millerites, yes. The SDA church, no.

Revelation 14
12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

There's nothing in that verse about an organized body of believers with a SDA label.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#29 May 31, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.everythingimportant.org/SDA/viewto... is not a Biblical exposition. It's an exposition of the prophetic writings of EGW.
I clearly teach that the Millerite movement is foretold in Scripture. The Millerites, yes. The SDA church, no.
Revelation 14
12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.
There's nothing in that verse about an organized body of believers with a SDA label.
The readers recognize NJK sparkplugs

will not be able to respond
with any Scriptural authority

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#37 May 31, 2013
>Why is God keeping Ernie Knoll so clueless about the real world?

Why did you assume that the fault was with God? More likely you and Ernie are the problem. OTOH, see 2 Cor. 4:4.

Location hidden

#38 May 31, 2013
NJK Project wrote:
*By the way, you do realize from your view that, e.g., the 7th Trumpet (Rev 11:15-18) would not have a future fulfilment sin it falls before Rev 12ff.
Just understand that conditional prophecies can still be partially fulfilled. Or don't you believe that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I stayed in the SDA Church. Personal testim... 3 min Eyeswideopen 109
The 7th Day: Fact and Fiction 6 min Earburner 244
Sabbath 1 hr SDA must keep 7th... 78
The Israeli Sabbath is a Covenant and a Festival (Oct '13) 1 hr SamBee 1,127
Satan Heads the Church of Ellen White Denigration 2 hr Stephen1989 95
Godhead ..two in union ? 2 hr omega 24
Why don't SDA's keep the Feast Days of the Torah? (Jan '11) 4 hr SamBee 1,373
Pull your children out of the Adventist Schools (Jun '09) Jun 3 SDA religion of lies 461
More from around the web