Walter T Rea Exposes EGW as a False Prophet

Posted in the Seventh-day Adventist Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 20, 2010
EGW was a demon inspired writer and she plagiarized most of her entire writings.

Watch this:

Walter T. Rea has studied EGW for over two decades, and he read more about Ellen G White than any other human on Earth, and he found 'hidden EGW books' that SDA try to hide from members, and he also found that EGW plagiarized visions and quotes and was a false prophet!
Jeffersonbc

Wynnum, Australia

#2 Aug 20, 2010
False prophet she was not! You are deluding yourself my friend by buying into Walter Rea and other lies on the internet. Read one of White's books, like "Desire of Ages' for yourself, and then make a decision as to whether or not she was a false prophet.

What's more Ellen started hospitals and educational centres that now spread around the world and her teachings on health have saved millions of lives. Mrs White inspires people to read the Word and to live a life based on Biblical principles. She was a real visionary and a TRUE EVANGELIST for GOD!

Ash Vale, UK

#3 Aug 20, 2010
Jeffersonbc wrote:
False prophet she was not! You are deluding yourself my friend by buying into Walter Rea and other lies on the internet. Read one of White's books, like "Desire of Ages' for yourself, and then make a decision as to whether or not she was a false prophet.
What's more Ellen started hospitals and educational centres that now spread around the world and her teachings on health have saved millions of lives. Mrs White inspires people to read the Word and to live a life based on Biblical principles. She was a real visionary and a TRUE EVANGELIST for GOD!
Is she right ABOUT HER COMMENTS ON LINK BELOW TOO? YES or NO

My guess is that you WILL IGNOR this QUESTION!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Jeffersonbc wrote:
EGW was a plagiarizer, demon possessed writer and false prophet! Watch that 8 part video I posed and see for yourself!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2010
Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she right ABOUT HER COMMENTS ON LINK BELOW TOO? YES or NO
My guess is that you WILL IGNOR this QUESTION!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
Dan, do me a favor and watch this short 8 part video and tell me what you thought about it.

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#6 Aug 21, 2010
>EGW was a demon inspired writer and she plagiarized most of her entire writings.

I published the definitive work on the plagiarism question in the 2008 issue of Plagiary ( http://www.plagiary.org/papers_and_perspectiv... ).

Previous work I had done on the plagiarism question ( http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/David/index... ) was sufficient to convince an unbiased outsider that I had already demonstrated that EGW was not a plagiarist. See Robinson, B. A. "Seventh-day Adventist Church Its origin, beliefs, practices, etc.," Retrieved Feb. 22, 2008, from http://www.religioustolerance.org/sda.htm .

When the critics lie to you on the simple stuff why should you believe them on the more complex, or on anything?

St. Paul

#7 Aug 21, 2010
>Walter T. Rea has studied EGW for over two decades, and he read more about Ellen G White than any other human on Earth, and he found 'hidden EGW books' that SDA try to hide from members, and he also found that EGW plagiarized visions and quotes and was a false prophet!

1) Where's the proof that "he read more about Ellen G White than any other human on Earth"?

2) Where's the proof that "he found 'hidden EGW books' that SDA try to hide from members"? Name those books!

3) He claims that "he also found that EGW plagiarized visions and quotes," but he didn't prove it. Check out the original sources that EGW allegedly copied from. You'll find that Rea wasn't honest in his presentation of the material.

UK

#8 Aug 21, 2010
ChristianEvangelist wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, do me a favor and watch this short 8 part video and tell me what you thought about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wy37dpBXjEsXX
I saw the videos over 3 months ago. The adventist was made to look stupid!! Any human can tell the SDA movement is from SATAN after just listening to the first 3 videos! Need i say more?

The General Conference the Highest
Authority of God on Earth NOT the HOLY SPIRIT!! Says EGW.
see link>> http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...

St. Paul

#9 Aug 21, 2010
>The adventist was made to look stupid!!

Well, you got that part right!
Lay Worker

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2010
The SDA Movement was raised by God alone and for a specific purpose - to hearlad the Three Angels Messages and even still its a shame she compromised the foundation doctrines and pillars to walk wantonly as a harlot with her nrew paramour even as Sr White said would occur.

Same thing occured with Ancient Israel and dont think for a moment it is not possible for such to occur with the mainline SDA movement in our lifetime

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2010
djconklin wrote:
>EGW was a demon inspired writer and she plagiarized most of her entire writings.
I published the definitive work on the plagiarism question in the 2008 issue of Plagiary ( http://www.plagiary.org/papers_and_perspectiv... ).
Previous work I had done on the plagiarism question ( http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/David/index... ) was sufficient to convince an unbiased outsider that I had already demonstrated that EGW was not a plagiarist. See Robinson, B. A. "Seventh-day Adventist Church Its origin, beliefs, practices, etc.," Retrieved Feb. 22, 2008, from http://www.religioustolerance.org/sda.htm .
When the critics lie to you on the simple stuff why should you believe them on the more complex, or on anything?
You are deceived and hide your head in the sand. I would rather believe Walter Rea who studied EGW more indepth and longer than you ever have! Walter Rea had a meeting with all the SDA Scholars and SDSGC, and presented his evidence. I bet you never have!

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Me inhim wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the videos over 3 months ago. The adventist was made to look stupid!! Any human can tell the SDA movement is from SATAN after just listening to the first 3 videos! Need i say more?
The General Conference the Highest
Authority of God on Earth NOT the HOLY SPIRIT!! Says EGW.
see link>> http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
I have NO DOUBT that the SDA is Satans movement and that EGW was a demon possessed writer. ANYONE who adds to the Bible is not from God because the Bible is complete!

I only read and follow Bible, nothing else! That's why I follow truth and God and Adventists follow Satan and deceit!

Location hidden

#13 Aug 21, 2010
Lay Worker wrote:
The SDA Movement was raised by God alone and for a specific purpose - to hearlad the Three Angels Messages and even still its a shame she compromised the foundation doctrines and pillars to walk wantonly as a harlot with her nrew paramour even as Sr White said would occur.
Same thing occured with Ancient Israel and dont think for a moment it is not possible for such to occur with the mainline SDA movement in our lifetime
Is the SDA movement led and inspired by God today?
messenger4truth

Silver Springs, NV

#14 Aug 21, 2010
ChristianEvangelist wrote:
EGW was a demon inspired writer and she plagiarized most of her entire writings.
Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wy37dpBXjEsXX
Walter T. Rea has studied EGW for over two decades, and he read more about Ellen G White than any other human on Earth, and he found 'hidden EGW books' that SDA try to hide from members, and he also found that EGW plagiarized visions and quotes and was a false prophet!
You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2010
messenger4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.
Your post is typical from Adventists, trying to change subject because you know you are unable to disprove Walter T. Rea findings on the false prophet EGW.

I challenge you to disprove all the EGW quotes that are wrong in Walter T. Rea book, "The White Lie".

I look forward to your reply and comments.

St. Paul

#18 Aug 23, 2010
>You are deceived and hide your head in the sand.

The scholars who reviewed my work for Plagiary commended "its high quality and cogent tone."

>I would rather believe Walter Rea

I go by the facts. In one of his "suties on EGW he ctes another man's work in which the guy inserted a sentence from EGW into her alleged source. In Rea's book, he drops material from her alleged sources in order to make the alleged source more like what EGW wrote. Very duplicitous.

>who studied EGW more indepth and longer than you ever have!

Nice claim. I'm still waiting for the proof.

>Walter Rea had a meeting with all the SDA Scholars and SDSGC, and presented his evidence. I bet you never have!

I'm not required too.

St. Paul

#19 Aug 23, 2010
>I challenge you to disprove all the EGW quotes that are wrong in Walter T. Rea book, "The White Lie".

Its not ehr quotes that are the problem. It is the alleged sources that have been manipulated. Rea knows that you won't buy them (I have about 2 dozen) or go to the library to check them out. So, he could freely distort them and get away with it.

Luckily for you I alread did the work. Check it out at http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/David/

An outsider did that and concluded that I had already proven that EGW was not a plagiarist.
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#20 Aug 23, 2010
djconklin wrote:
>I challenge you to disprove all the EGW quotes that are wrong in Walter T. Rea book, "The White Lie".
Its not ehr quotes that are the problem. It is the alleged sources that have been manipulated. Rea knows that you won't buy them (I have about 2 dozen) or go to the library to check them out. So, he could freely distort them and get away with it.
Luckily for you I alread did the work. Check it out at http://dedication.www3.50megs.com/David/
An outsider did that and concluded that I had already proven that EGW was not a plagiarist.
Whether or not she was a plagarist is pale in comparison to the FACT that she misinterpreted the Bible and imposed useless and meaningless legalisms upon Adventists
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#21 Aug 23, 2010
EGW is no more than a cult leader who has disguised her cult with the Bible!
Terrilyn

United States

#22 Aug 23, 2010
Jeffersonbc wrote:
But she was not a prophet nor held some entitlement to the claim of SOP Jesus was and all His people who are the seed of the remnant will be.

12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

And they are not the children of the church either the woman no way but the seed of the womanwho have heeded the cal to come out of her my people.

These are the true sayings of God.
19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1st Thessalonians 4:14 2 min 10commandments 48
Defintion of a Sabbath Day 6 min Saved By Grace 452
Catholic Christians are being beheaded 19 min christine 34
EXAMPLE of one in a CULT 29 min Saved By Grace 1,898
YOU people do NOT keep His Commandments 35 min Shadrach 206
Jehovah Witness' 2 hr Shane Rohrich 97
Messiah's Genealogy of Matthew 1 3 hr _simon_ 10
The Israeli Sabbath was NOT made for mankind / ... 7 hr DANNO 562
More from around the web