First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#41 Jun 26, 2012
birdman wrote:
Acts 2:47 and Joel 2:28.

It seems no one has an answer to these verses.

It seems many are stuck in the 1800s.
In 1841-44, Many children, boys and girls in Europe, had dreams and visions, as as little as 5 years old preached the hour of judgment was coming. Many testified after they were older that an unseen power took over their lips as they quoted profusely from the scriptures. Many could not even read or write.

All of this is documented in JN Loughborough's book, "The Great Second Advent Movement", Francis D. Nicole's "The Midnight Cry", and Dr. LeRoy Edwin Froom's Volume 4 of "The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers".

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#42 Jun 26, 2012
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>In 1841-44, Many children, boys and girls in Europe, had dreams and visions, as as little as 5 years old preached the hour of judgment was coming. Many testified after they were older that an unseen power took over their lips as they quoted profusely from the scriptures. Many could not even read or write.

All of this is documented in JN Loughborough's book, "The Great Second Advent Movement", Francis D. Nicole's "The Midnight Cry", and Dr. LeRoy Edwin Froom's Volume 4 of "The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers".
But this does not mean it won't happen again, just before Jesus comes.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#43 Jun 26, 2012
Lysimachus wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1841-44, Many children, boys and girls in Europe, had dreams and visions, as as little as 5 years old preached the hour of judgment was coming. Many testified after they were older that an unseen power took over their lips as they quoted profusely from the scriptures. Many could not even read or write.
LOL, in 1841-44 there was no radio, tv, internet, phone, cable, and what not, so who knows for sure what took place and how did one verifiy all of this? To say it DID happen would be as stupid as to say that the moon was made of green cheeze. And besides, who can trust JN Loughbrough's book anyway? It's time we put a stop to all of this ASSUMPTION and PRESUMPTION and FICTION.
Rockroller

Yucaipa, CA

#44 Jun 26, 2012
For those of you who are wanting to know more about this issue, please read this: http://taministries.net/wp-content/uploads/20...

By the way, I had been reading about Wigglesworth in a book given to me by someone who attended the church where the pastor was healing people, before I had my ONE vision from Satan. This is how dangerous this can get.

The stories of Peter and Paul allegedly raising people from the dead are all from Luke, a false witness and liar and convert of Paul's. If you want to believe one who testified falsly on other accounts such as Acts 2 account, then that is your own choice--but know this--there are absolutly NO witnesses who had been given the Holy Spirit as found in John 20:19-22.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Torah, Old Law and 10 Commandments. 12 min SamBee 501
Does sabbath day still exist 2 hr SamBee 503
Do Christians have to obey the Old Testament ? (Mar '09) 2 hr OBEY 10Cs Or Die ... 53
1260 days of the Papacy from 538 AD to 1798 (May '14) 3 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 563
The "Son" of God..understanding the Godhead. (May '08) 3 hr Genesis 1-2 Hebr... 403
Why I Believe Ellen G. White was a Prophet (May '17) 4 hr ToTrolljerkIsA Wi... 122
Is Dr Desmond Ford back in the SDA church in Au... 7 hr Lay Worker 112
More from around the web