Atheist here, to answer any questions...

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#6567 Apr 7, 2013
Minister Robert Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, the atheists on here want to keep God in their pocket to use whenever they need Him, but reject virtually all of His laws and do whatever they wish, then lay all the blame for terrible things on him.......They have no comprehension of any responsibility on the part of mankind.......They are all for aborting millions of innocent babies, yet blame God for the starving children that mankind's own sins and disobedience has caused......
I give you kudos also Robert and agree with what you say here. but, they cannot not grasp this concept, even though you explain it so well....

I commend you on your persistence and patience in dealing with ungodly people calling you an idiot and other names.. You have shown them kindness through it all, your love for Jesus is evident and His love for you.. Do you think it's time to move on though? They continue to reject and insult God.
Peace be with you.

=)
JesusWasNOTaJew GoogleIt

Salisbury, VT

#6568 Apr 7, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people are the Protestants. We live in the USA, Canada, Aus and parts of Europe. There are few starving.
God has provided.
I heard a pastor on the radio say "If you call yourself a 'protestant', that only means you're a protesting catholic, like Martin Luther was" Not sure but it might have been the late Dr. Gene Scott. He also was one who claimed that the Great Pyramid is proof of God's creation in stone and that "God gave Enoch the plans and Enoch had it built"
God SpeaksThru ThePyramid

Salisbury, VT

#6569 Apr 7, 2013
Klink wrote:
Bible says ...
Hebrews were captive in Egypt
Hebrews built the Pyramids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ErWkaaq3sX8XX
pyramid building machine ..
http://pinkoski.com/pyramid-machine.html
-pppffffffffffffffttt!!
what a dumb polack that Pinkowski is for thinking that some wooden contraption could have lifted stones like the Huge ones over the 'King's Chamber' in the Great Pyramid! Only in recent times has man made cranes possible of doing that, and a Japanese consortium spent millions trying to build just a Small Scale replica of the GP to the exact specifications of the GP, and they found they could couldn't do it, not even in much smaller scale than the GP.

In the # 3871 post here on this thread in January I pointed this out->
He placed His numerical/gematrical signature all over Creation, even in the Great Pyramid which mankind today cannot possibly duplicate even in small scale http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/seventh-d...
and I gave this link to Bonny Gaunt's mind-blowing book, Amazon let's you 'look inside' to read it! http://www.amazon.com/Beginnings-Sacred-Desig...
She documents many of the hebrew & greek gematria 'coincidences' in numbers designed into the GP, how the same number sequences show up in measurements inside and out of the GP that are in the gematria of pertinent scripture verses, Stonehenge too, and that and the GP are tied together and with Bethlehem etc. etc.

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#6570 Apr 7, 2013
His4everFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Ce que je pense" :
I wished that I had more time to spend here but I do however enjoy talking with a few people on this forum and you are one of them.
I have been in a relationship with God now for 30 years and He is my friend. I cannot speak for Him but I can share what He has revealed and what I have experienced. I grew up an atheist and hated God and christians. I thought that they were brainwashed and that it was all about money and I mocked them. You are far more gracious than I ever was. But I had a praying grandmother and I can tell you that I am a christian because of her prayers and because of God's goodness and grace. It took a lot to break me from my self importance and self confidence and to realize that He was real.
I will tell you that God is real and that He changers hearts and lives through His love and mercy which He desires to be shed abroad through people like you and me. I have often wondered how it is that you growing up in the church ended up walking away. While we have talked about the stories of the Bible but those are only surface issues. The real issue is how in the world did you ever get to the point where do can no longer hear the voice of the Holy Spirit? None the less... God still loves you and wants to see you give your life and heart to Him so you might experience the joy of His fellowship. There is no joy like having peace with God when I lay down at night or rise up in the morning knowing that my sins are forgiven... you see I have failed Him many times but He has never failed me!
Now we can look at the world and say it is all by accident and where does that leave us? An accident which ultimately is like saying that we have no purpose. SO... what is the conclusion then?
Those of us who have allowed God to have fellowship with us have realized that we are in a war between good and evil. That God created a beautiful and perfect earth and that sin and rebellion have brought all sorrow. For those who do not believe this I fully understand but think about this... sin is rebellion against God's Law and it is that rebellion that has brought the sorrows that we see everywhere.
Look at just this one Law and see how it would change society if we were not in rebellion against God... Though shalt not commit adultery... and God hates divorce (He does intend for us to separate in cases of abuse) God intends no sex before marriage or outside of marriage. If this was followed there would be NO sexually transmitted diseases anywhere! There would be no Aids... no iligitamate children who are neglected, there would be no molested children or any such thing as rape. God's Laws are a protection against all hurt that we see on this earth today. That alone should make us think enough to realize that the Bible was not merely written by the imaginations of some-ones heart.
Dear "Ce que je pense" as far as prayer is concerned... prayer is the natural outflow of a relationship with the Living God and When we know Him as a friend prayer is about communion and deepening the relationship the same way we do with people. It is not about getting stuff or testing God to see if He will answer our prayers. God answers our prayers in His all seeing and all knowing wisdom in such a way that it is in our best interests and such a way that should we be able to see the end from the beginning that we would not change at thing... even when He sees fit to say wait.. or even no. Prayer is all about God teaching us to trust more deeply in Him and about deepening our relationship with Him.
ps. I hear that you "got snow" LOL
His4everFriend
Love this,and thanks so much for sharing your testimony...
Blessings!
=)
Minister Robert Lee

Scottsville, KY

#6571 Apr 8, 2013
Lori norskigirl wrote:
<quoted text>I give you kudos also Robert and agree with what you say here. but, they cannot not grasp this concept, even though you explain it so well....
I commend you on your persistence and patience in dealing with ungodly people calling you an idiot and other names.. You have shown them kindness through it all, your love for Jesus is evident and His love for you.. Do you think it's time to move on though? They continue to reject and insult God.
Peace be with you.
=)
Thank you Lori.....You may be right......When someone rejects virtually all knowledge relative to their salvation, including the scientific and biological proofs all around them, and the historical accuracy of the Bible, and all simple logic and common sense....what can we do??.....It appears the atheists have no intention of accepting the truth.
Pioneer

United States

#6573 Apr 8, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>
They buried it deep underground on the old Animal Farm (ALF), and rolled a heavy stone over it.
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Grams, you can borrow my spectacles.

Stands to reason you wear bottle thick ones also that would make sense you cannot see, your deaf and dumb, you cannot hear and your comatose. But your mental problems totally out weigh your other problems.

Thread "Evidence for a global flood" post #4,166

Ce que je pense

Since: Oct 08

Jonquière, Canada

Lori norskigirl wrote:
Hi CQ,
Thanks for answering for him again,

BF is more than capable of answering for himself... I just happened upon your post before he did.

He hates me, that's okay.

BF (Olasson, Pete-o, Flash and myself) has clearly said that he hates the posts that you make that do not contribute anything to the topic being discussed... but you don't get it or you choose to ignore it.... that is what he hates.

BTW Lori,

This is not Rockroller... he died very recently and the boy from Brampton Ontario has taken his name. The height of disrespect...

The same one that Minister Robert-lee has told:

"....you lowly worm.......Then according to verse 6, hang a millstone about your neck and drown yourself in the sea......
...but before then,,,,shut your heartless, blabbering Mammoth Cave of a mouth up.......Anyone who continues to say such things about a sick kid dying of Batten's Disease is nothing but a decieved fool"

That he wants to meet Pete-o 13 yrs old daughter:
"I would like to meet your 13-year old daughter. There's much that I can teach her.

How can you talk to someone that calls themselves a christian and behave like he does?

How?

WHO IS “THE WIMP” from Brampton Canada, who lives following birdman around like his LITTLE MARY, A LITTLE CHATTY KATHY and A COPY CAT who says there is no temple in heaven and has no idea what is in the Bible much less believe it, sings...now he is playing the evil poster Rockroller who just got struck down with a heart attack/Pope Francis I/Pope Benedict XVI /Vladimir Putin/George Bush/ George Bush Jr/ Circle /BetterStuff / Stuff/Blackberry/Loser who sings “IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN” DUGH! WHO SAYS THERE IS NO TEMPLE IN HEAVEN! WRONG AGAIN BOOF HEAD!
GOD HATER! GOD BLASPHEMER!
olasonn

Harstad, Norway

#6576 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
When someone rejects virtually all knowledge relative to their salvation, including the scientific and biological proofs all around them, and the historical accuracy of the Bible, and all simple logic and common sense....what can we do??
It's time you realize that the reason many don't believe in your god is that they don't have your preconceived idea, but objectively evaluate the evidence. And both your god and your holy book comes up short. It's that simple.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#6577 Apr 9, 2013
I have a question for Christians, Do you believe God is the creator of everything?
Rockroller

Toronto, Canada

#6578 Apr 9, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
I have a question for Christians, Do you believe God is the creator of everything?
No.

God is NOT the Creator of everything. He is, rather the Creator of THE FOUNDATION AND FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES of everything. It is much the same as how your 'creative question' was expressed in the language of your mother tongue. The last was not your creation, but the first was and not that of the last.

Hope this helps.
Minister Robert Lee

Scottsville, KY

#6579 Apr 9, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
John 1: 3..."All things were made by Him: and without Him was not made anything that was made.......I believe this is referring to material things.....Are you perhaps wondering about immaterial things as well??,,,,There is some debate over the subject of evil, whether or not God created it.....Some believe "evil" means "calamity" etc. in these Biblical passages....However, there is no question in my mind that God has punished man with sorrow, disease, death, etc, when He felt it was necessary to do so.....The Bible tells all about it.....even in Genesis, where he greatly multiplied a woman's sorrow in childbirth after Adam and Eve sinned.......I do not blame God in these things....He is the creator, we the created....He offers salvation for those who believe on and honour Him.......
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#6581 Apr 9, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, God never created you.
He created Adam and Eve who created ....... your parents, who created you.
Got it?
Adam and Eve were not two people, they were a culture. They were hunter/gatherers, the first culture, whose descendants were agriculturists and pastoralists. Christians get it wrong every time.
Minister Robert Lee

Scottsville, KY

#6582 Apr 9, 2013
Rockroller wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, God never created you.
He created Adam and Eve who created ....... your parents, who created you.
Got it?
If you want to get technical with it, you ae TOTALLY INCORRECT.
It is generally understood by well-informed individuals that when one says we are created by God, this means that we all descended from the original man Adam and his wife Eve.......Actually no one else has ever been created since....all the rest are BORN, or procreated, as it is called.
Adam and Eve were not creators, and neither were our parents. They
did not design me or create anything at all about me....All they did was have sex, and out popped whatever I was....They did not choose my eye color or even whether I was male or female, or decide how tall I became later, or whether or not I liked to play the piano.......Anything inherited is still just procreation, NOT original creation...just the passing on of that which has already been created long ago.......
However, the Bible does say, speaking spiritually, that if "any man be in Christ, he is a new creature"....2 Corin. 5:17

And now, to correctly validate 2 little condescending words you
seem to often use.......
Got it?
Minister Robert Lee

Elizabethtown, KY

#6583 Apr 9, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Adam and Eve were not two people, they were a culture. They were hunter/gatherers, the first culture, whose descendants were agriculturists and pastoralists. Christians get it wrong every time.
According to the Bible, Adam and Eve were one man and one woman.
Genesis 2: 8, and 22.....Luke 3: 38.....From this one man and one woman descended everyone else......There is no proof of anything else or no proof that more than one man and woman is necessary to populate a species.......

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6584 Apr 9, 2013
seem to often use.......
Got it?
Why do you engage the little Brampton boy in conversation?

Anyone with a moral compass ignores him.
Minister Robert Lee

Elizabethtown, KY

#6585 Apr 9, 2013
Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not like to see incorrect answers about the Bible by those who claim to be Christians......He said God did not create everything....the Bible says He did.......
Rockroller

Toronto, Canada

#6586 Apr 9, 2013
Ce que je pense wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly man!

You're a disgrace to Canada, seeking to falsely accuse another of misdeeds you are more likely to commit.
Rockroller

Toronto, Canada

#6587 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
If you want to get technical with it, you ae TOTALLY INCORRECT.
It is generally understood by well-informed individuals that when one says we are created by God, this means that we all descended from the original man Adam and his wife Eve.......Actually no one else has ever been created since....all the rest are BORN, or procreated, as it is called.
Adam and Eve were not creators, and neither were our parents. They
did not design me or create anything at all about me....All they did was have sex, and out popped whatever I was....They did not choose my eye color or even whether I was male or female, or decide how tall I became later, or whether or not I liked to play the piano.......Anything inherited is still just procreation, NOT original creation...just the passing on of that which has already been created long ago.......
However, the Bible does say, speaking spiritually, that if "any man be in Christ, he is a new creature"....2 Corin. 5:17
seem to often use.......
Got it?
Your parents created you much the same as an artist creates a painting from WHAT IS ALREADY BEFORE HIM.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#6588 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
John 1: 3..."All things were made by Him: and without Him was not made anything that was made.......I believe this is referring to material things.....Are you perhaps wondering about immaterial things as well??,,,,There is some debate over the subject of evil, whether or not God created it.....Some believe "evil" means "calamity" etc. in these Biblical passages....However, there is no question in my mind that God has punished man with sorrow, disease, death, etc, when He felt it was necessary to do so.....The Bible tells all about it.....even in Genesis, where he greatly multiplied a woman's sorrow in childbirth after Adam and Eve sinned.......I do not blame God in these things....He is the creator, we the created....He offers salvation for those who believe on and honour Him.......
Did god create Hell?

“Home Among the Gum Trees”

Since: Mar 13

The World

#6589 Apr 10, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Did god create Hell?
Actually, it was more Dante. Before him, the concept was not made to be so terrible.
Minister Robert Lee

Elizabethtown, KY

#6590 Apr 10, 2013
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Did god create Hell?
Yes....
Matt. 10 28....13:41-43....49-50
Matt 25:41......"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh-day Adventist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EGW & SDA Forbid Jewelry? 5 hr KSH 32
Christ's Investigative Judgment Doctrine 5 hr Lay Worker 50
Where is the IJ found in Scripture? 5 hr Lay Worker 179
Was the Sabbath Covenant made for mankind? 5 hr Sitka happy 316
We Have Never Seen Anything like This... (2017-... 6 hr Earburner 737
SABBATH =SIGN shadow of JESUS=SIGN 6 hr KSH 78
3 Questions that frighten all SDA CULT members! (May '14) 6 hr KSH 2,207
Ellen White asked a Legitimate Question that ex... 7 hr Zog Has-fallen 35
More from around the web